|NFL PicksPage 2 of 21 (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21)|
|Wow surpised no one has faith in TN. Sure they got their a$$es handed to them in week one, but I saw something good out of their one and only good drive...lol anyways may picks are as follows:|
Ravens at Titans---Titans, I think Fischer was pi$sed at the boys and fired them up. Should be a good game, just gotta keep an eye on Ray Lewis on the Raven's D. He's gonna interupt alot of plays if he gets his way.
Bills at Bucs----Picking the Bucs. If I remember correctly didn't the Bucs draft Caddilac Williams? lol anyways...next game!
Lions at Bears----Lions and tigers and Bears OH MY!!!....Should be a good team, Bears did ok last season so I'm picking the Bears over the Lions in a close game.
Jags vs Colts---Manning will be too much for the Jags D and will "gallop" away with the win.
Vikings at Bengals----Hmmm dunno bout this one...ah what the hell I pick the Bengals.
Pats at Panthers----DUH!!!!!! Pats hands down. Panthers stand a 0 chance against them.
Steelers at Texans---Steelers run away with this one at the hand of the #3 RB Parker. He had a field day against the Titans last week, as well as 'Burger getting a perfect QB rating.
Falcons at Seahawks----Golly gee another bird fight...lol Vick and Dunn take care of thos pesky 'Hawks and the Falcons fly with a victory.
Rams at Cardinals---Should be a good game....Emmit still playing? Even though I don't particuaraly care for the Cards I'd like to see them win this game. Alot of the sportcasters think that this is the year for the Cards and I'd like to see that come true.
Browns at Packers---Packers with their leader Favre come out with the Victory with very little resistence from the Browns.
Dolphins at Jets---Jets will have a good game against the Dolphins and will win a very hard fought game against the Dolphins. Very close game.
Chargers at Broncos--with the loss of Rice to retirement the Broncos have lost a dominant WR. With that said, I still think the Broncos can pull out the victory in yet another classic hard fought game.
Chiefs at Raiders---I was impressed with the Raiders moving the ball against the Pats like they did. I think with that kind of Offence, even though they lost to the Pats, but by only 10 points, they can beat the Chiefs, and I think they will....Raiders over the Chiefs.
Giants at the Saints----Where's this game going to be played at with the Superdome flooded? Eli is a good QB but nowhere near as composed as his brother Peyton. That's where the problem lies with the Giants. They will loose to the Saints but in another close game.
Skins at Cowboys----This is always a good game. They get to play cowboys and indians and get payed for it...man what a life...lol I pick the Cboys to win with the help of one of my favorite TE's, Jason Witten.
I'm glad to see that I did so good in week 1, lets see how this one turns out.
Posted: 9/14/2005 4:03:57 PM
just gotta keep an eye on Ray Lewis on the Raven's D. He's gonna interupt alot of plays if he gets his way.
I think you mean.."he's going to"..
I like your picks!! I can see yuo have some balls!! (I also chose the Bengals) I almost chose the Saints..we'll see.
The Raiders/Chiefs game may be a very very very neat game.
Posted: 9/15/2005 11:48:40 AM
|Sunday, Sep. 18|
1) Baltimore at Tennessee ........Baltimore ...... they have a good record against Titans
2) Buffalo at Tampa Bay........... Tampa Bay......i give them the home field advantage
3) Detroit at Chicago ...............Detroit......Lions seeking their 4th straight win against bears
4) Jacksonville at Indianapolis.....Indianapolis......their defence is better
5) Minnesota at Cincinnati ........Minnesota.......they need to win
6) New England at Carolina .......New England.....better team
7) Pittsburgh at Houston ..........Pittsburgh.......same reason as above
8) San Francisco at Philadelphia ......San Francisco ....since McNabb is hurting
9) Atlanta at Seattle....Seattle......they play good agaist them
10) St. Louis at Arizona ..........Arizona........the rams need more time
11) Cleveland at Green Bay .......Green Bay ........the brownes are rebuilding
12) Miami at N.Y. Jets ....Miami.....426 yards of offense last week, can they do it again
12) San Diego at Denver .......San Diego ........broncos have injuries
14) Kansas City at Oakland ....Kansas City ......they are playing good
Monday, Sep. 19
15) N.Y. Giants at New Orleans ........New Orleans ..........they are playing with emotion
16) Washington at Dallas ......Dallas ....Bledsoe and Keyshawn,good winning combo
Posted: 9/15/2005 7:18:03 PM
|daniel102081........i cant mail you, because of your restriction, but i noticed you left out a pick for the San Francisco at Philadelphia game.|
did you miss that game or dont want to pick?
Posted: 9/15/2005 11:16:28 PM
|1)Baltimore at Tennessee----------Tennessee|
2) Buffalo at Tampa Bay-----------Buffalo
3) Detroit at Chicago --------------Chicago
4) Jacksonville at Indianapolis -----Indianapolis
5) Minnesota at Cincinnati---------Cincinnati
6) New England at Carolina--------Carolina
7) Pittsburgh at Houston----------Pittsburgh
8) San Francisco at Philadelphia----Philadelphia
9) Atlanta at Seattle--------------Seattle
10) St. Louis at Arizona-----------St. Louis
11) Cleveland at Green Bay--------Green Bay
12) Miami at N.Y. Jets-------------NY Jets
12) San Diego at Denver-----------San Diego
14) Kansas City at Oakland--------Kansas City
Monday, Sep. 19
15) N.Y. Giants at New Orleans-----New Orleans
16) Washington at Dallas-----------Dallas
Posted: 9/16/2005 3:41:26 AM
|1) Baltimore at Tennessee - The Titans are awful|
2) Buffalo at Tampa Bay - take the Bucs at home
3) Detroit at Chicago - Lions may win the NFC North by default
4) Jacksonville at Indianapolis - Colts at home ... always!!!
5) Minnesota at Cincinnati - I hope I'm wrong
6) New England at Carolina - hard to pick against the champs
7) Pittsburgh at Houston - Go Stillers!!!!
8) San Francisco at Philadelphia - Eagles bounce back
9) Atlanta at Seattle - Falcons D looks great ... and, oh yeah, they got Mike Vick
10) St. Louis at Arizona - Cards get off the schnide. 3 TDs for Larry Fitz.
11) Cleveland at Green Bay - even if a Green Bay high school team shows up
12) Miami at N.Y. Jets - Pennington holds onto the ball
12) San Diego at Denver - No red zone problems this week
14) Kansas City at Oakland - Chiefs outscore Team Moss
Monday, Sep. 19
15) N.Y. Giants at New Orleans - great visiting team advntage playing at home
16) Washington at Dallas - go with the Tuna
Posted: 9/16/2005 10:38:44 AM
|Sunday, Sept. 18|
1) Tennessee ......because Boller isnt playing for ravens
2) Tampa Bay ......it will be close but my favorite team has home advantage.
3) Detroit...... Grossman injured for bears
4) Jacksonville........they have ability to beat colts and did so last meeting
5) Cincinnati .......they are playing better and i think moss is out for vikings
6) New England.......close game but give pats the win
7) Pittsburgh.......no contest they should win
8) Philadelphia ......dont really want to pick them again but they better beat 49 ers or quit
9) Atlanta ........its going to be close, could go either way
10) Arizona.......because the rams just dont look good
11) Green Bay .......because browns need more games to get better
12) N.Y. Jets ..... they have dominated the dolphins 11 games out of 14.
12) San Diego.......because broncos arent playing well and have injuries
14) Kansas City.........they are playing very well
Monday, Sep. 19
15) N.Y. Giants.......its going to be a close emotional game because of surrounding events.
16) Dallas...... Keyshawn Johnson and they are at home
Posted: 9/16/2005 1:15:36 PM
|The problem with picking the Jiguars, is they are aleays out-coached, because Ronald McRio is far from a great coached, and they'll usually be out quarterbacked as long as Thunderbutt is taking snaps. They have to use a calendar to time him in the 40.|
Posted: 9/16/2005 11:05:17 PM
|Sorry about that, I totally missed that one.|
I'll pick the Eagles over the 49ers. Even with McNabb hurt, they still have TO! I'll pay more attention next time...lol
Posted: 9/17/2005 7:51:47 AM
|EXPERT PICKS HERE, WATCH & LEARN!|
1) Bal at Ten- Ten; Norm Chow & McNair get on the same page at home UPSET ALERT
2) Buf at TB- TB; TB is strong at home & will grind out a win here, good def battle
3) Det at Chi- Det; Kevin Jones has a breakout game & Harrington cont. slight success
4) Jac at Ind- Ind; Ind is strong at home, but Jac has beaten Indy in past, close game
5) Min at Cin- Cin; Carson Palmer to Chad Johnson, Min's D will see this all day long
6) NE at Car- Car; Car pulls a revenge win over NE from SB, Delhomme TD late for W
7) Pit at Hou- Pit; Pit should roll in this game, Pit D should contain David Carr & Off
8) SF at Phi- Phi; I can't see Phi losing 2 games in a row, TO has at least 1 TD
9) Atl at Sea- Sea; Sea is strong at home in the beg. of season, close W however
10) StL at Ari- Ari; Dangerous in the desert (home), possible shootout, Ari prevails
11) Cle at GB- GB; Favre loses Javon Walker, but still finds a way to win vs. lousy Cle
12) Mia at NYJ- Mia; Until Pennington holds onto the ball, Mia wins this one with Def
12) SD at Den- SD; Antonio Gates comes back for SD & catches TD pass, Den 0-2
14) KC at Oak- KC; Holmes/Johnson has a field day, first team to 38 pts wins, KC W
15) NYG at NO- NO; McAllister propels NO Offense, an emotional MNF game for Saints
16) Was at Dal- Dal; If Bledsoe avoids mistakes, Dal should roll, Julius Jones gets goin
Posted: 9/17/2005 11:58:52 AM
Harrington cont. slight success
Expert advice hu?
Sea is strong at home in the beg. of season, close W however
They were pathetic as hel* last game actually.
Until Pennington holds onto the ball
Meaning this weekend. (watch)
14) KC at Oak- KC; Holmes/Johnson has a field day, first team to 38 pts wins
Now THAT seems like expert opinion!!
Posted: 9/18/2005 1:19:43 PM
|7/8 on my early games, ONLY lost to Chicago... |
Posted: 9/19/2005 5:41:44 AM
|Winning Teams for Sunday, Sep. 18 |
2) Tampa Bay
10) St. Louis
12) N.Y. Jets
14) Kansas City
Looks like " lassiter " has done real well, by getiing 11 right so far ,with 2 undecided games still remaining tonight.
Monday, Sep. 19
15) N.Y. Giants at New Orleans
16) Washington at Dallas
Posted: 9/19/2005 9:30:03 AM
|There were a few close games with teams trying to win it or tie in the final seconds.|
The Jaguars almost tied it up at the end with the colts. It looked to me like the receiver was tripped in the endzone, otherwise it could have been a touchdown for the Jags.....the colts are lucky. Atlanta was also on a comeback and they pulled Vick on the last play......makes no sense, the Jags left Leftwich in til the end and he was hurt real bad. Also Farve just couldnt make a comeback in his final attempt with Green Bay......not too sure about him now. Anyhow i am glad the Bucs won again.......they are on a 2 game winning streak
and sit atop the NFC south. Go Bucs......
Posted: 9/19/2005 7:52:11 PM
|I am not to happy with the performance of Miami and Green Bay, i expected them to do a lot better.........like win.|
Posted: 9/19/2005 11:21:24 PM
|um....maybe I just shouldn't pick anymore.|
Posted: 9/20/2005 8:15:31 AM
|frosty the first right thing i heard u say,lol|
Posted: 9/20/2005 9:34:42 AM
|Santana Moss got behind the Dallas secondary twice for touchdowns in a wild last four minutes, as the Redskins came back for a 14-13 win.|
New Orleans and the Gulf Coast received a great deal of help and attention, but the Saints couldn't manage to get their fans a win, falling 27-10 to the Giants.
There you have it Washington And New York Giants both win Monday Nights Game.
This means "lassiter" finishes off week 2 with the most picks 11 out of 16 (69%) right.
Three cheers for " LASSITER".........
O.k. start thinking of your picks for week 3
Posted: 9/20/2005 9:43:46 AM
|Regular Season WEEK 3 |
Sunday, Sep. 25
1)Atlanta at Buffalo
2)Carolina at Miami
3)Cincinnati at Chicago
4)Cleveland at Indianapolis
5)Jacksonville at N.Y. Jets
6)New Orleans at Minnesota
7)Oakland at Philadelphia
8)Tampa Bay at Green Bay
9)Tennessee at St. Louis
10)Arizona at Seattle
11)Dallas at San Francisco
12)New England at Pittsburgh
13)N.Y. Giants at San Diego
Monday, Sep. 26
14)Kansas City at Denver
Join us for week 3 of NFL picks. Just pick the winning team of each game and compare and see how well you do.
Posted: 9/20/2005 11:56:17 AM
|I pick hot wings.|
Can I just stop there maybe?
1)Atlanta at Buffalo <--my toughest game to pick this week,(I may regret this one)
2)Carolina at Miami <---this team looks for real.
3)Cincinnati at Chicago <---I think Carson Palmer and Co. pull it off. (GREAT GAME)
4)Cleveland at Indianapolis<---Do I have to comment here? Payton throws 3 picks.
5)Jacksonville at N.Y. Jets <--NOT an easy pick, but Leftwich is hurt..so..
6)New Orleans at Minnesota <---big day for Brooks and Co. The Vikes slide more.
7)Oakland at Philadelphia <--hope not; but probably a major battle. Moss gets shut down.
8)Tampa Bay at Green Bay <---TB looks great this year (accept those penalties)
9)Tennessee at St. Louis <-----this should be neat. Tenn will likely hammer them.
10)Arizona at Seattle <--depends on Hasselhack. Alexander runs hard and they are at home.
11)Dallas at San Francisco <---if they don't; I'm watching lawndarts from now on.
12)New England at Pittsburgh<----yup. Big Ben goes..17-0 in last starts
13)N.Y. Giants at San Diego<---because they HAVE to win 1 or so..no?
Monday, Sep. 26
14)Kansas City at Denver <---they always excel in first few games.
I suggest choosing the opposite of what I choose; given last weeks showing.
Posted: 9/20/2005 1:39:09 PM
|Sunday, Sep. 25 |
1)Atlanta at Buffalo-----------------Atlanta
2)Carolina at Miami------------------Carolina
3)Cincinnati at Chicago--------------Chicago
4)Cleveland at Indianapolis-----------Indianapolis
5)Jacksonville at N.Y. Jets-----------Jets
6)New Orleans at Minnesota---------New Orleans
7)Oakland at Philadelphia------------Philadelphia
8)Tampa Bay at Green Bay----------Tampa Bay
9)Tennessee at St. Louis------------St. Louis
10)Arizona at Seattle---------------Seattle
11)Dallas at San Francisco----------Dallas
12)New England at Pittsburgh-------Pittsburgh
13)N.Y. Giants at San Diego---------Giants
Monday, Sep. 26
14)Kansas City at Denver-----------Kansas City
Posted: 9/20/2005 1:43:35 PM
|Sunday, Sep. 25 |
1)Atlanta at Buffalo: Going with my Bills!!!
2)Carolina at Miami: Carolina will squish the fish.
3)Cincinnati at Chicago: I am torn on this one actually, but going with Da Bears.
4)Cleveland at Indianapolis: Indy all the way.
5)Jacksonville at N.Y. Jets: Another good game here, going with the Jags.
6)New Orleans at Minnesota: Saints will get this one, but it will be close.
7)Oakland at Philadelphia: Going to be some great games this weekend...going with the Eagles.
8)Tampa Bay at Green Bay: After what I saw last week Bucs have this one.
9)Tennessee at St. Louis: Titans should handle the Rams here easily.
10)Arizona at Seattle: Seahawks should win this...Arizona is not playing to their potential.
11)Dallas at San Francisco: Dallas should win this one. (Secretly hoping they don't.) ;)
12)New England at Pittsburgh: WOW I can't wait to watch this game! Going with the Steelers.
13)N.Y. Giants at San Diego: I think the Chargers will upset the Giants this week.
Monday, Sep. 26
14)Kansas City at Denver: KC is all over Denver.
Posted: 9/20/2005 1:55:54 PM
|1) atlanta again there hot always at the wrong time of year 2) carolina there d is goin 2 pick them apart 3)cinncinnati they just r 4) colts because there the colts 5)i like the jets 6) saints i just got that feelin 7)oakland is horrible the eagles d is goin to tear them apart eagles by 14 8) tampa bay but i think it will be a good game 9) i like stl only because there at home 10)seattle by 10 11) san fran will win in a nail biter. 12) ne will prove there still the best in the afc 13)san diego will win in a close 1 14)kc in anoter close 1|
Posted: 9/20/2005 9:58:31 PM
Posted: 9/20/2005 10:02:47 PM
|Whew! FFrosty picked the Bengals over the Bears...we're so gonna win!|