Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sports  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 beachcomberbenn
Msg: 49
NFL PicksPage 2 of 21    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21)
Buffalo
Carolina
Cincy
Indy
Jacksonville
Minnesota
Philly
Tampa Bay
St. Louis
Seattle
Dallas
Pittsburgh
San Diego
KC
 lassiter
Msg: 50
view profile
History
NFL Picks
Posted: 9/20/2005 10:02:47 PM
Whew! FFrosty picked the Bengals over the Bears...we're so gonna win!

GO BEARS!!!!
 Frrosty
Msg: 51
NFL Picks
Posted: 9/20/2005 11:39:29 PM

This isn't very fun no more.

*drink beer*
 Frrosty
Msg: 53
NFL Picks
Posted: 9/21/2005 9:54:45 AM

Frrosty
Msg: 59
NFL Picks
Posted: 9/23/2005 2:51:00 PM
even the" beautiful hac3011" did better then me.

I didn't.

Anyways; here are my Pro-line tickets for this week.

ticket 1:

INd beat CLE by 8+
CAR beat MIA by 4+
PIT beat NE by4+
KC beat DEN by 4+
NYJ beat JAK by4+ (hhmm)
BUF beat ATL by 4

paid 3.00 pays $142.40

ticket 2:

TEN beat STL by 4+ <--had to; the odds were up there.
ATL tie BUF (within 3)
TB beat GB by 4+
NE tie PIT (within 3)
JAK tie NYJ (within 3)

paid 2.00 pays $302.60
 beachcomberbenn
Msg: 60
NFL Picks
Posted: 9/23/2005 3:29:55 PM
Frrosty-how does that ticket thing work?? is it online or is it a local thing or Canadian wha?
 Frrosty
Msg: 61
NFL Picks
Posted: 9/23/2005 3:44:53 PM
IT is found at our local COnvenience stores (lottery terminals). I THOUGHT you had it in the US too; but am not too sure.

There are a few games one can play for any given ticket. (point spread/over or under on final points/etc etc).
 daniel102081
Msg: 62
NFL Picks
Posted: 9/23/2005 4:25:36 PM
here's my weekly picks.

ATL vs Bills------Falcons take this one in a good game.

Panthers vs Dolphins---Haven't seen anything great from the Dolphins, so I pick the Panthers, especially after the panthers upseted the patriots.

Bengals vs Bears---Bengals come out with the win.

Browns vs Colts----Mannon shows to much for the Browns and they walk all over them.

Jags vs Jets----I think the Jags will win this one in a close game.

Saints vs Vikings----I'm still going with the Saints, there playing with alot of emotion.

Raiders vs Eagles----Eagles come back with McNabb and TO hookin up on numerous occasions securring the win for the Eagles.

Bucs vs Packers----I think I'll go with the Bucs on this one. Bucs have a good team and should be able to play this game with no problems.

Titans vs Rams---Goin with my Titans. After an impressive win last week over the Ravens, the Titans have returned back to the way they were back when they were a franchise, at least in my opinion.

Cardinals vs Seahawks----Rootin for the Cards...they're the sleepers this year.

Cowboys vs 49ers----Cowboys on top of the Niners but close, always a good game.

Patriots vs Steelers---This is probably the best game of Wk 3. Two heavyweights dukeing it out until one team get's Ko'd. I think the Patriots will bounce back after the embarrasing loss to the Panthers.

Giants vs Chargers---Eli still has room to grow and gets that chance this week against San Diego. I still don't think it'll be enough as the Chargers pull out the win.

Monday Night Football...Chiefs vs Broncos----another good game but I don't think it's Monday night worthy, but with that said, I think the Broncos stand a chance against the Chiefs, but not a good enough chance to win, Chiefs win.
 daniel102081
Msg: 64
NFL Picks
Posted: 9/23/2005 5:26:12 PM
thanks I try to use my knowledge of football and of last weeks games and put something together that'll make sense, plus alot of my friends have Madden 06 and they tend to let me know the outcome of those games...lmao
 Frrosty
Msg: 68
NFL Picks
Posted: 9/24/2005 6:12:22 PM
Same to you guy; good luck.

My picks are listed above.

I havn't won this year yet. (I usually win only once or twice a year; but that puts me up overall; as long as I don't go stupid on numbers of tickets)

I like your first ticket; accept for the Giants. (could very well happen though) What do you think of my tickets? (lots of games hu?) My dad says that is why I won't win. *shrugs*

Point spread pays off TONS; but is so very very hard to win.
 sprtsfrk
Msg: 70
view profile
History
NFL Picks
Posted: 9/25/2005 9:12:56 AM
Buffalo- Vick being par, means Buffalo wins this one late with Def
Miami- Defense & at home equals a W here, Defensive game
Cincinnati- Good Offense will prevail vs. Good Def, Johnson comes through again
Indianapolis- Manning gets back on track, throws for 2-3 scores AT LEAST
Jacksonville- Def will win out vs. subpar offense, Leftwich comes through
Minnesota- Culpepper starts to return to form (hopefully!), Saints still upset about MNF
Philadelphia- T.O. vs. Moss, real story: Oakland's D is weak, therefore, Philly wins
Green Bay- Favre won't allow Packers to go 0-3, throws for 2-3 TDs
St. Louis- shootout, but Rams too good at home, Jackson has breakout game
Seattle- wins again at home, but very close game, Warner keeps it interesting
San Francisco- upset special! 'Boyz will be hungover from collapse on MNF
New England- Pats don't lose 2 in a row, bottom line...ugly win however
San Diego- Chargers gets revenge on Eli with big W, Giants lose first game of season

Denver- Everyone likes KC, so Denver pulls through with a late FG by Elam

beachcomberbenn
Msg: 71
NFL Picks
Posted: 9/25/2005 2:24:51 PM
So much for the Bears. Anybody else pick Minnesota? Since I'm a Dolphins fan don't mind missing the mark on that one. Frosty how's the day goin?
 Frrosty
Msg: 72
NFL Picks
Posted: 9/25/2005 2:28:51 PM
*shrugs*

Snacks are great. My picks suck. (Another perfect Sunday bro)

lassiter
Msg: 73
view profile
History
NFL Picks
Posted: 9/25/2005 8:45:17 PM
Great week of football, everyone...Bears will return!!!GO BEARS!!!
 Frrosty
Msg: 75
NFL Picks
Posted: 9/25/2005 10:05:00 PM
..and Frrosty doesn't have eleven right.

Frrosty
Msg: 77
NFL Picks
Posted: 9/26/2005 10:22:50 AM
No doubt. The odds on that scatter MASSIVELY!

P.S. NIce dig. ;)

No mussels in garlic butter for you; you get hoddogs if we BBQ and football now.
 Frrosty
Msg: 81
NFL Picks
Posted: 9/27/2005 10:06:07 AM
I think I will pick the "Centreville FLyers" in the local lawn darts league this week.

I'm sure that you all understand.

ok..fine; I'll pick.

1)Buffalo at New Orleans <--I don't see N.O. being able to play that D at all.
2)Denver at Jacksonville <----because they are impressing me. (and I love those uniforms. Great game though. I'm picking tie on Proline)
3)Detroit at Tampa Bay<----they will punish the Lions D...bigtime. (could be an upset though by using the air..if Harrington decides he knows how to play football again)
4)Houston at Cincinnati <--because they are for real.
5)Indianapolis at Tennessee <--NOT an easy game, but...ya; I think they'll win.(I wouldnt bet on them though)
6)San Diego at New England <------Last weeks win fuels em and L.T. beats up the NE LB core..you know...for fun.
7)Seattle at Washington <--great game, but I like the ground games. Seattle has one...and how
8)St. Louis at N.Y. Giants<---ELi getting use to this league and his fans...they win.
9)N.Y. Jets at Baltimore <------whatever..good luck.
10)Dallas at Oakland <----RUN THAT BALL!! (and watch the deep ball..THIS Moss is NOT to be underestimated...um...ggrrrr)
11)Minnesota at Atlanta <----Ducket and Dunn alone could win this game; I think.
12)Philadelphia at Kansas City<-----because they are angry..and....at home. I SAID IT!
13)San Francisco at Arizona <---because they are looking energized and Warner will throw some picks.

Monday, Oct. 3

14)Green Bay at Carolina <--because Green Bay is injured and..well..frankly...they suck.

Best games of the week: PHI vs KC (It could get brutal)/ SEA vs WAS (YOU pick the winner)/DEN vs JAK (this could be interesting)

That Raiders game is a big big one for both these teams. (as is the SEA/ WAS game)<--I will be watching these CLOSELY on the play by play/stat site.

GO CENTREVILLE FLYERS!!

um...I mean..

;) I'm going to win this week; you watch.
 lassiter
Msg: 83
view profile
History
NFL Picks
Posted: 9/27/2005 3:29:37 PM
Sunday, Oct. 2

1)Buffalo at New Orleans-------------New Orleans
2)Denver at Jacksonville-------------Denver
3)Detroit at Tampa Bay--------------Tampa Bay
4)Houston at Cincinnati--------------Cincinnati
5)Indianapolis at Tennessee----------Tennessee
6)San Diego at New England----------New England
7)Seattle at Washington--------------Washington
8)St. Louis at N.Y. Giants-------------NY Giants
9)N.Y. Jets at Baltimore--------------Baltimore
10)Dallas at Oakland-----------------Dallas
11)Minnesota at Atlanta -------------Minnesota
12)Philadelphia at Kansas City--------Kansas City
13)San Francisco at Arizona----------San Francisco

Monday, Oct. 3

14)Green Bay at Carolina-------------Green Bay

And may Centreville Flyers find the success that eludes ffrosty.
 Frrosty
Msg: 84
NFL Picks
Posted: 9/27/2005 6:54:11 PM
note to self "bury Jalepenos and yellow baby bell peppers in Lassitters baked potato"

Your list is MAD different than mine. You have taken alot of risks it seems. (My list isn't exactly favorite zone either..but hey)

Good luck bro!!

oh ya..um...any allergies to hot foods?

:P
 lassiter
Msg: 85
view profile
History
NFL Picks
Posted: 9/27/2005 7:33:14 PM
The peppers I can eat; the baked potato, on the other hand...
i think you're due for a win here, ffrosty, and your picks are definitely safe picks. last week, i thought i had safe picks and totally bombed. The league is still pretty turbulent and I get the feeling that there's going to be some parity this year which will make getting "sure win" ballgames scarce. let's see whose clairvoyance is keenest this week. and, as always, GO BEARS!!!

*spits baked potato into frrosty's drink*
sorry...

good luck everyone!
 Frrosty
Msg: 86
NFL Picks
Posted: 9/27/2005 7:54:59 PM
um..pstt that was Philly guys drink; mine is right here in my hand"

Ya; my picks are SORT of safe; but some certanly go against the favorites and odds.

*shrugs" we'll see.
 hac3011
Msg: 89
NFL Picks
Posted: 9/28/2005 11:13:14 PM
Week 4 Regular Season

Sunday, Oct. 2

1)Buffalo at New Orleans - Buffalo even with TKO out for the season Saints won't get far on the defense.

2)Denver at Jacksonville - Denver surprised me last week but going with Jacksonville.

3)Detroit at Tampa Bay – Tampa I don’t think I need to say more here.

4)Houston at Cincinnati – Cincinatti I don’t think Houston has what it takes this year.

5)Indianapolis at Tennessee – Indy if the Titans play to their ability it will be a good game.

6)San Diego at New England – New England sigh….no way Chargers can do it.

7)Seattle at Washington – Seattle

8)St. Louis at N.Y. Giants- Giants

9)N.Y. Jets at Baltimore – Baltimore even with Testerverde back. I think the Jets’ season died with the torn rotator cuff.

10)Dallas at Oakland – Dallas as much as I hate to say it….they are looking good this year.

11)Minnesota at Atlanta- Atlanta going to be a good game though.

12)Philadelphia at Kansas City - Eagles another good game though should be a good game for both running backs.

13)San Francisco at Arizona- Arizona but do we even care about this game. LOL

14) Greenbay at Carolina – Carolina lets face it Farve is done
 6foot2_all_man
Msg: 90
NFL Picks
Posted: 9/28/2005 11:38:41 PM
Good matchups this week...very tough picks

Sunday, Oct. 2

1)Buffalo at New Orleans Brooks is showing great promise in the pocket...Buffalo..once again is not in contention
2)Denver at Jacksonville Champ Bailey as always is running the field..still dont understand why the skins traded the # corner in the NFL...baffling
3)Detroit at Tampa Bay This one is easy...Detroit sucks
4)Houston at Cincinnati This was a tough one...both teams are evenly matched but the seasoning for the Bengals will prevail
5)Indianapolis at Tennessee Well this was a gimme
6)San Diego at New England San Diego shows great promise..not Superbowl contention mind you, but their hungry!
7)Seattle at Washington Joe Gibbs is managing the team better this season. Plus I have to be loyal to my Skins!!
8)St. Louis at N.Y. Giants The Giants have not really done anything thus far...yeah so what so they have Eli..big deal...hes still too tender...maybe needs a little more salt
9)N.Y. Jets at Baltimore Ravens...goes unsaid
10)Dallas at Oakland Dallas is so broken up after losing to the Skins that they cant get it together...besides who to they have? a bunch of washed up has beens, including Eddie Too Short George...(re: SuperBowl in 1999)
11)Minnesota at Atlanta Vick is hungry
12)Philadelphia at Kansas City Kansas City has promise but the Eagles will pull it out in the last quarter
13)San Francisco at Arizona Tough one here...both team suck..so relying on the team that has at least seen the playoffs in the last decade

Monday, Oct. 3

14)Green Bay at Carolina Green Bay is just not performing..going with the Pansies
 beachcomberbenn
Msg: 92
NFL Picks
Posted: 9/29/2005 6:36:56 PM
New Orleans
Jacksonville
T.B.
Cincy
Tennessee
New England
Seattle
Giants
Baltimore
Oakland
KC
Atlanta
Arizona
Carolina
 HughJrection
Msg: 94
NFL Picks
Posted: 9/30/2005 11:07:14 AM
New Orleans- Emotion Of first kind of home game. Plus Joe Horn and Michale Lewis
Jacksonville- Leftwich
TampaBay- Cadillac
Cinninnati- Carson, Chad, And Rudi. Enough Said.
Indianapolis- Defense Giving up like 5 points a game this season.
Newengland- Not as good as they were last year, But still scary. Especially at home.
Seattle- Alexander. Washington scores thier first 2 touchdowns last game and there good now?... come on.
St. louis- Will be a high point shootout. St. louis will win those types of games every time.
Baltimore- Defense against Vinny? hahahaha
Oakland- They have been coming up with the short stick and they are due.
Atlanta- MICHAEL VICK
Philadelphia- TO, Mcnabb (even hurting), but most important Brian Westbrook.
Arizona- Only because mcCown will have a full week to prepare and will be trying to win his job back and thats do-able with thier 3 deep recieving core. Plus San Fran still sucks. The only reason they beat the Rams was due to the emotion factor.

CAROLINA- Farve should have retired, It's over. That team is now on a down hill slide.

Show ALL Forums  > Sports  >