Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Missy
Msg: 13
You girls or guys ever chatted with weirdos on msn?Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
Thank GOD for block and delete! Makes short work of the yahoos - I love that feature Of course, I always say good bye first ;)
 smith2267
Msg: 14
You girls or guys ever chatted with weirdos on msn?
Posted: 9/6/2005 7:33:02 PM
>>i gave him a pic of my foot and he just closed his msn and i never heard of him again
Well then, Bad, I guess you should be glad most men prefer boobs to feet...
 Toad4U
Msg: 18
Posted: 9/6/2005 10:58:53 PM
I chatted with one woman from West Virginia after she said she wanted to on yahoo and it was from a different profile of mine on a different dating site and about the second sentence from her was that she had a gun and knew how to use it. All I could think of was "Okayyyy, I am going to tread very softly here and back out of this real nicely and quick.

Nighted
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 9/7/2005 3:07:54 AM
I got one yesterday.

She emails ME....gives ME her MSN....She tells ME how great she thinks I am...We talk for awhile through email. I add her to my list. My IM client autoresponds when I'm away. The message says "I'm not here, get over it!"

She saw that and entered "what?" I set my IM to back and all of a sudden she's being aloof. Over an away message? Hmm....

Ah well....what can you do! I wouldn't quite go so far as to delete her...yet. I'll try to talk to her again. Hopefully she's not like that all the time. If so, see ya, wouldn't wanna be ya!

:D
 smith2267
Msg: 21
Posted: 9/7/2005 6:40:07 AM
>>Yahoo is another thing entirely!!

I get pop-ups out of the blue from people I don't know at all asking if I want to view their webcam. EEEEEWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!

Those are bots, not real people. They are advertising websites.
 smith2267
Msg: 23
Posted: 9/7/2005 6:45:15 AM
If you agree to view their cams, they will give you a link to a website.

To test if someone is a bot: Say something totally unexpected, but with a key word the bot is probably programmed to respond to.

Like: My **** ate too much and puked, so we took him to the vet.

A bot will say something like: ****! I'd love to show you mine!
 smith2267
Msg: 26
Posted: 9/7/2005 7:08:25 AM
I wasn't arguing. Our two posts crossed each other in the sending--I hadn't even read your reply when I wrote my last one. I was just offering general advice to anyone.
 tmbmx
Msg: 27
Posted: 9/7/2005 7:32:53 AM
I got my 1st psycho on the other day. I use yahoo so I just deleted.
 Missy
Msg: 29
Posted: 9/7/2005 11:30:20 AM
<---agrees with karma. The women may be bots but the men send messages send women invites to view their cams. They want us to watch them pleasuring themselves - yahoo is aptly named as far as I'm concerned.
Thankfully, the newer version has a spam reporter in the message box for messages rec'd by people not on your address or buddy list
 twotrue2betrue
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Posted: 9/7/2005 11:39:45 AM
Not on msn, but on Yahoo. every so often I get this woman who wants to chat she keeps changing her name eveytime I block her. I only way I know it's her is by her bad spelling and she wants to have cyber s e x with me within 2 mins of the chat.
 blondblueyed
Msg: 31
Posted: 9/7/2005 11:53:17 AM
Oh, lets see when I am logged on to an instant messenger? I get a weirdo only about every minute and a half.
 kitchensink
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Posted: 9/14/2005 4:01:22 AM
I had the misfortune of having a psycho contact me last week. She was normal in the beginning and asked me for a pic of me. I told her I'd send it over the chat program and she declined, instead wanting me to send to her email account. Fair enough. I did (along with some jokes emails) and then the next day I get, "Where is the pic you were supposed to send me?"

I replied that I had indeed sent it and would resend again from the same account. She did say however that she got the 5 or 6 jokes, just not the picture of me. Again, fair enough. I went ahead and sent it a second time from the same email account to her. She gets upset and says something about, "You must really be ugly if you won't share your pic with me." I then reply back that that her remark was rude and I'll send the pic of me from another of my email accounts. She replies that she's leaving and I say alright, talk to you soon. A few minutes later she comes back saying, "You know what, if you didn't want to send your pic, you could have said so. I'm just going to delete you I think." I said back to her, " I did send you my pic, 3 times now from 2 email accounts. Fine, go ahead, I'm going to delete you too, you're rude." I get back "F U" (Spelled out) LOL What a headcase. *sighs* This was on I C Q though and not MSN.

She must had to have been nutso; no way she got my joke emails but not my pictures (from 2 different accounts no less) Anyhow, that's my weirdo story.

GoneSailinBabe
Msg: 36
Posted: 11/14/2008 10:40:51 AM
Do my kids count?
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >