Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Ladies.....is anyone else NOT amused by.......      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 3monsters
Msg: 51
Ladies.....is anyone else NOT amused by.......Page 3 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
thank you lyny for restoring my faith in the male gender.....and i wish you lived closer....LOL
 smile with your eyes
Msg: 52
Ladies.....is anyone else NOT amused by.......
Posted: 9/7/2005 5:42:29 PM
Ne, I wish you wouldn't block all email from guys who don't live close to you...

smith it was unblocked yesterday...fire at will ;)
 ksue44
Msg: 53
Posted: 9/7/2005 7:27:35 PM
Hey if some fella is going to be a smart ass and ask me what my cup size is, I'll ask him what his net worth is. Forget his package, it could be the size of a pencil.
 DacaInaru
Msg: 54
Posted: 9/7/2005 7:33:35 PM
LOL.. I hate this to.. guys seem facinated with the boobs.. I think i've only met 2 guys who haven't asked me my breast size..

too funny.
 janieo
Msg: 55
Posted: 9/8/2005 9:17:45 AM
First of all, (unfortunately) I have a feeling that if you put your picture up for voting, that’s an invitation for comments/questions like that. That should not be the case, but I guess that’s just human nature. In the long run, it shouldn’t have anything to do with finding someone you are compatible with.

We all should be looking for the inner beauty. What happens if you are attracted to someone because of their physical beauty, you hook up with them and then something happens and the “good looks”? Are you just going to drop them? Could happen if you have failed to make the connection to the inner beauty!!!!!

Also, for you guys who are on that page in your life that the “cup size” is so important, just keep this in mind (I’m a nurse and I’ve seen just about everything, so take my word for it):

The fatter you get, the smaller your penis gets – your body just sucks it right up.
If there is diabetes in your family, be aware that you could end up with it too and men with diabetes end up impotent, so watch your diet and weight.
If you develop a heart condition (too fat or not enough exercise or both) your medication can cause you to become impotent and/or prevent you from using the “blue” pill or any of its friends!

Do I need to continue? Bottom line – if you’re going to be shallow and crude about physical features, it may just come back to bite you in the butt!
 kmoc1966
Msg: 56
Posted: 9/8/2005 10:38:00 AM
years ago, i would get a little offended, but now......i am amused. i have guys at work try to talk to me, but they talk to my boobs instead (and my chest is not that big!). i just thump them on the head and tell them to talk to these, pointing to my eyes......at this age, everything is amusing and nothing surprises me.....i take things with a grain of salt. : )
 lolla36c
Msg: 57
Posted: 9/8/2005 1:44:53 PM
Bravo for that answer!! We are what we we are and no question or answer is ever going to change that! My size is right next to my name. I guess I'm too laxed in that, like someone asking my age or my boob size..I tell them..i don't care. Ladies, feel free to ask men anything you want about themselves, don't be shy! Have some fun with it....L
 janieo
Msg: 58
Posted: 9/8/2005 3:10:23 PM
To CeltiX
Give it another few years my dear -- you'll find out what I already know -- sorry, for the "good news". Don't know what dr. you've ben talking to. Whether diabetes is controlled or uncontrolled, it's gonna go limp on you. So have fun while you can!

Another thought for you guys who need to know the cup size ---- a good lover can take care of a woman no matter what the cup size is. If you need to be concerned about the cup size before you even meet her, maybe she needs to be concerned about whether she should even give you the time of day!!
 luvs2garden
Msg: 60
Posted: 9/9/2005 5:38:11 AM
Not something to ask about in the first paragraph.
 lolla36c
Msg: 61
Posted: 9/9/2005 9:50:46 PM
celtix..love your dry sarcasm! lol...keep it coming...! L
 Heart Bandit
Msg: 62
Posted: 9/10/2005 12:20:36 AM
Even if a woman has a pic showing off her breasts doesn't mean a man shouldn't be a gentleman. Send a message without asking about her breast size. Have some control. And if you hit it off and get to meet her and develop a relationship, then you'll find out. Patience. Patience.
Now for those women who do have very revealing breast pics. Let's leave a little for the imagination. lol.
 anadarial
Msg: 63
Posted: 9/10/2005 1:19:30 AM

LOL.. I hate this to.. guys seem facinated with the boobs.. I think i've only met 2 guys who haven't asked me my breast size..

too funny.

No dac, i'm not stalking you LOL, you just seem to pop up in the threads i want to respond to!!

I've rarely had guys ask me my bra size..... I wonder why that is...
Maybe because they see i'm tall and the ones that IM me are leg men??

I just got done talking to this awesome guy btw, i mean, i've never been this intrigued by a guy i've met on any personal!!! He didn't ask me my bra size.......

Hey, could be worse, at least they dont ask us to send them our worn underwear...lol. Guys like that are out there, trust me!
 rock it sigh untz
Msg: 64
Posted: 9/10/2005 2:06:43 AM
Some guys LEAD with their "slobbering hound dog"

I prefer to keep mine on a leash until time is ripe. Woof! Grrrrrr
 janieo
Msg: 65
Posted: 9/10/2005 8:48:29 AM
To mrslucci

Okay -- I have no idea how old you are and the text that appears in your comment appears to be a quote from some sort of medical book. What's your line of expertise other than the quote?

Also, I have only one comment about doctors who go around assuring their patients of all kinds of "miracles" -- PHOOEY!

Any young diabetic man who is being assured by his doctors that by keeping the diabetes under control he will ward off ED is feeding his patient a line of bull about a mile long. If you don't believe me, have Celtix straight forwardly ask the Doc if he's diabetic. If the doctor says "No", then the doctor, just like mrslucci, is simply quoting medical book jargon.

The worst part about that is that they fill these people with all kinds of hope and then send them home for us to take care of ... yea -- they leave it to us "caregivers" to work out the side effects of the depression that follows after the doctor's assurances go awry.

I speak from life experience and from working with the gentlemen who are actually afflicted. Some have been brittle diabetics all their lives and yes they did father children. It generally isn't until later that the ED sets in. All diabetic gentlemen I know who are my age are experiencing ED problems -- most to the point of impotence and no current ED drugs are helping them.

I do not personally know any diabetic gentlemen at the age of 25 who were having ED problems. Let's hope and anticipate that by the time our "sword-wielding" Celtix begins to experience ED problems, there will be ample help.

My comment was more to the point that men need to be less shallow and crude about how they view women and how they treat women -- it could come back to bite them in the butt. Then I pointed out ways in which that happens!
 Angel_in_jeans
Msg: 66
Posted: 9/10/2005 9:33:05 AM
@anadarial-If I had to deal with guys like that, better here noline than in the real world. Had some stolen out of my pick up truck once when I stopped for groceries on the way to the laundromat. Ewwww, scary. They were in the front of the truck, not the bed. And I was still married, so there was guy's stuff in there too. WTF -- yuck!
 voxy
Msg: 67
view profile
History
Posted: 1/2/2006 7:54:24 AM
Smith you sound like a a****** to me ( wish i was aloud to use the word) can't you be a gentleman or are you a pervert there are other site that you can ask and see anything you want to but not here so why don't you find one and leave these nice women along i think they might like that.
 DacaInaru
Msg: 68
Posted: 1/2/2006 8:03:13 AM

Hey, could be worse, at least they dont ask us to send them our worn underwear

LOLOL...EWWWWWWEEEE.. your right.. it could be worse.. LOL
 :
Msg: 69
view profile
History
Posted: 1/2/2006 8:56:43 AM
I am very not amused by excess punctuation... he he

Some guys have no class though, consider your self lucky that they self-disqualify so fast.
 fubb
Msg: 70
view profile
History
Posted: 1/2/2006 10:48:27 AM
yes i get asked that all the time too...i reply with how big is yer d*ck...and they get offended hahahaah
 ksue44
Msg: 71
Posted: 1/2/2006 4:08:59 PM
Awww, I say BRING IT ON!!! I guarantee, if he wants my cup size, I'll take him to a coffee shop and give him a thimble size for a cup, and that's what he will be entitled to drink all day! No, I haven't had that happen to me (yet) and lucky me! Next time a fella says that, tell him to act his age and not his underwear size - after all this isn't junior high school! I'm sure there are those tacky few out there, you're right to hit the delete button and block them, they just aren't thinking with their right head.
 100PercentGeek
Msg: 72
Posted: 1/2/2006 4:21:16 PM
Sorry Ladies.. I'm a face man. Anything else that you bring to the table is wonderful but it doesn't matter.

I also never mention the pictures in the profiles - at least I will not comment on anything sexual. the point is to stand out from the maddening crowd - not blend in!! The ones that mention it are boys - still growing.

My opinion...
 georgeb1
Msg: 73
view profile
History
Posted: 1/2/2006 4:26:26 PM
You are right its not appropriate to ask this question right off the bat! Exactly I am tired of big boobs myself, I exactly would be more interested in just average or smaller ones! By the way you have very nice photos!
 georgeb1
Msg: 74
view profile
History
Boob size
Posted: 1/2/2006 4:31:28 PM
I like the smaller ones myself!!!
 uneekguy
Msg: 75
Posted: 1/2/2006 5:47:55 PM
My Oh My...you're certainly rough around the edges. These forums tend to bring out people's true personalities.....ehhh?
 shore66
Msg: 76
Posted: 1/3/2006 7:09:15 AM

Even if a woman has a pic showing off her breasts doesn't mean a man shouldn't be a gentleman. Send a message without asking about her breast size.

Ok, guys, this is what baffles me. If you can see them , why the hell do you need to ask how big they are?
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Ladies.....is anyone else NOT amused by.......