Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Ladies.....is anyone else NOT amused by.......      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 david2133981
Msg: 77
Ladies.....is anyone else NOT amused by.......Page 4 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
I agree with almost every thing on this thread. We all want the same thing, but we are all taking a different route to find it. I'm the worst. I agree with Brish, he make's a good cenus of this subject matter. I have the some of the same problems. Mine are compounded by being a three time lose in marriage, age 58 and being treated for PTDS.. I found out you have to look at the silver lining in the cloud. After the third fail marriage, (some emotions problems) my primasy doc told me to go to the VA. They saved me. After a year of counseling, I figure out a lot of my problems.

I can not get away from my past history. Maybe that is the ways things are to be, who knows? My advise is to all of you is" Girls, look for target enrich events." (lots of men)
" Guys, look for target enrich events." (lots of girls)

If you are a loner, non-player, easy to get along with, and just a nice guy (girls, think you are weak) , give it up. Girls want players and the "bad boy."

From a 58 year old male:

Girls my age, want to date guys younger. (Who can blame them)
Younger girls are looking for that guy there age but wtih money and looks. (again, who could blame them) Guys my age and like me are history.

Enough of negative vibes. Just be your best.
 virgogidget
Msg: 78
view profile
History
Ladies.....is anyone else NOT amused by.......
Posted: 1/9/2006 3:21:16 AM
it happened once he left quick smart i tell ya lol
 mikedanger
Msg: 79
Posted: 1/29/2006 2:07:13 PM
at the risk of sounding un-manly, i've never asked! i raelly don't give a flyin' rat's A$$ about (or aboot, for those in canadia) the size o' the rack... the breast is merely the delivery system for the nipple!
 mikedanger
Msg: 80
Posted: 1/29/2006 5:57:58 PM
apples, i bet you'd tell if someone offered you chocolate-filled donuts!
 mikedanger
Msg: 81
Posted: 1/29/2006 6:13:09 PM
...but i haven't even offered you the chocolate-cream filled, chocolate-glazed, chocolate donuts yet, apples!

yer choco-pimp daddy,
mike
 mysterious55
Msg: 82
Posted: 6/4/2006 7:11:48 PM
I just don't have the balls to ask a question like that.
 GoodKittyGoneBad
Msg: 83
Posted: 6/4/2006 7:21:06 PM
I guess you could post it in your profile and thereby avoid having to answer it in an instant message conversation...I don't speak in im with guys that I'm not interested in and the times I've done that, usually they ask pretty quick in the conversation, these jokers get blocked quick. If a guy is interested in knowing you and worth a sh*t, he'll email you and act like a gentleman and not bug you in IM.
 hapeenurse
Msg: 84
Posted: 6/4/2006 8:49:13 PM
yeah its annoying but you have to be funny about it....

I usually answer , by saying ,

"they are a full wonderful C cup , and by C cup I mean cups that you will NEVER get to see because you're asking lame questions online"
 867love
Msg: 85
Posted: 6/4/2006 10:37:24 PM
sounds like a fetish guy, a pervert or maybe he wanted to impress you with something from victorias secret. either way, no need to get really angry, just delete and be happy he saved you the trouble of messages and wasting your time trying to meet up somewhere. and then find out what an ass he is.
 FargoMan2006
Msg: 86
Posted: 6/4/2006 10:43:16 PM
I hear you. When I look at a woman I look at her whole body not just one part...Athough the part I'm most concerned with is her mind. Its just too bad I get classified with all the other jerks, when I'm not.
 sparticuss
Msg: 87
Posted: 6/5/2006 12:47:31 AM
a guy asking you what your "cup" size is in one of the first 3 sentences he ever says to you?????? HOLY CRUD does that irritate me and that person IMMEDIATELY gets blocked. I'm just wondering if it's just me that this is happening to or if others are having the same troubles.

===========================
Oh dear me monsters. You shouldn't talk like this when a gender bender like me is prowling the boards.

Try this

a girl tel you that "all men are barstards" in one of the first 3 sentences she ever says to you?????? HOLY CRUD does that irritate me and that person IMMEDIATELY gets blocked. I'm just wondering if it's just me that this is happening to or if others are having the same troubles.
 sparticuss
Msg: 88
Posted: 6/5/2006 12:49:17 AM
I won't date any woman who's Bra size is greater than her IQ
=====================================
Nedley

Will you date a woman who knows her bra size but not her IQ???
 Poet102781
Msg: 89
Posted: 6/5/2006 1:23:46 PM
Awww come on I like those guys...they make guys like me look allmost presentable
 OceanWanderer
Msg: 90
Posted: 6/27/2006 12:32:45 AM
What's your cup size? j/k

Do you girls get a lot of this? I find it funny that there's that many candidates for Trailer Park Boys and yet they chose the cast they did...odd.
 molonel
Msg: 91
Posted: 6/27/2006 12:55:06 AM
Now that we've gotten all the mandatory "Oh he's such a jerk!" comments out of the way, the real question is:

What is your cup size, 3monsters?

I'm guessing 34D.

Anyone else?

Should we start a pool?
 awgiedawgie
Msg: 92
Posted: 6/23/2008 9:48:30 PM
I may be old fashioned, but it's my opinion that a guy shouldn't ask that question at all. At least not until he's allowed to get his hands on them, then it's OK to ask "just exactly how big are these things anyway?"

And if a girl asked me about my package in the first three sentences, or even on the first date, my answer would be "You'll never know now," and that would be the end of that.

Personally, I couldn't care less what size they are, mostly. I mean I don't care if they're a D-cup or a no-cup. I prefer them small, but big is OK. If they're too big for my taste, I'd say so nicely, and there wouldn't be a second date. And to the one who was dumped because yours are too big - what, he couldn't tell they were that big before he hooked up with you? You're better off without him if he doesn't pay any better attention to you than that.

And girls, if you really want guys to fall in love with your boobs and not you, then by all means, post your cup size in your profile, and post a good close-up of the twins in a bikini. But if you'd rather have a guy appreciate your personality, then it's none of his damn business what size your chest is - or your butt - or any other part of you.
 gnuru75
Msg: 93
Posted: 6/23/2008 9:56:33 PM
It would kind of depend on what the other 2 sentences were. If it was something like "I am running out of time, aliens are attacking! They are asking for "cup sizes," and I have no idea what they are talking about! What is your cup size?!"
Was it something along the lines of "I am reading this fascinating article in psychology today about this formula regarding accurately measuring life expectancy and discovering the existence of absolute truth. The only missing component is cup size. What is your cup size?"
You say it doesn't matter how big or little of a chest you have, and I agree...to you it doesn't matter, but to the guy it might. Maybe he is a crossdresser and an oracle told him the love of his life is someone with the same cup size.
 Bella Vamp
Msg: 94
view profile
History
Posted: 6/23/2008 10:05:30 PM
Yes.. I have huge boobs to the point I am called "boobs" at work..and I get tired of it.. amen sister..
 sweetnsasy986
Msg: 95
Posted: 6/23/2008 10:13:41 PM
The last time I got asked about my bra size, it was not for the usual reason. His next comment was something like "I want to make sure it will fit me so I can wear it"!!!
 tuckerjo
Msg: 96
Posted: 6/23/2008 10:14:17 PM
Wow a guy would be really disappointed asking me that question. If I wanted to I think I could still fit into my old training bras.

As for asking men about their penis, well I think most men would love it. Of course most would totally lie or completely exaggerate about the size , but they would still love being asked.
 Ellie Marie
Msg: 97
Posted: 6/23/2008 10:48:34 PM
Well, to avoid questions about my body I have a picture wearing a swimsuit in my profile. Im full figure, curvy and with extra pounds. I even have some cellulites and stretch marks...if you dont like it, its cool because I have someone now admiring it...lol. So, yep, I have some sort of a boobshot in my profile.

Maybe thats why nobody have asked me about that. ;-) If now you are curious im 38DD...can you do something with that info now? No, right? :modhammer:

So ladies, put your boobies on display and you wont be asked ever again. 100% guaranteed!!
 gvnage
Msg: 98
Posted: 6/23/2008 11:01:15 PM
I bet you're glad he wasted no time showing his true colors though-I would be glad to move on at that. So far so good on this end. I've found all the guys on here to be pretty nice. I s'pose it all depends on the profile maybe??
 mustbpatient
Msg: 99
Posted: 6/24/2008 12:08:44 AM

how would you like if we asked you how big your "package" is and since we know you'd lie about it anyway

Lie about it? I wouldn't lie about it. I'm below average sized in length and circumfrence. I've got nice nads though.

Ok, now who wants me?

-----

Seriously though, yes it's pretty profoundly tacky for anyone to ask a lady her cup-size... If a photo isn't enough to help a guy determine whether or not he's ok with your body, then he's probably a little too dimwitted to be worth the effort.
 Eddie2704
Msg: 100
Posted: 7/7/2008 9:45:10 PM
Here is what i can't help but wonder. Why would a man have to ask? There are plenty of women on here with what they have coming real close to hanging out. Seems like a stupid question to me.
 EastCoastLipps
Msg: 101
Posted: 7/7/2008 10:23:35 PM
Oh that is too funny. It doesn't surprise me, happens all the time. They think b/c I am a larger woman that I automatically have big boobs. They are decent, but NOT huge.
When a guy asks me my cup size, I laugh and tell him that i've had a breast reduction. Shuts him up real quick. It's true too, lol.
If for some reason that doesn't work, I make a compromise. I tell him i'll give him my number if he gives me his. Tit for Tat, or should it be, Tit for D.ick?

Men like boobs ladies, get over it and just press delete or block.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Ladies.....is anyone else NOT amused by.......