Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Ladies.....is anyone else NOT amused by.......      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 jessiefl
Msg: 102
Ladies.....is anyone else NOT amused by.......Page 5 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
Boobs? oh please. I get this "are you shaved"? "Do you wear a thong"? They are pigs, they belong in the dead man pile along with the other trash rotting away.
 Sunshyne276
Msg: 103
view profile
History
Ladies.....is anyone else NOT amused by.......
Posted: 7/8/2008 12:03:53 AM
That's a lil personal for a guy to ask someone within the first 3 sentences (or at all, unless you're cybering or something)! lol Wow. I haven't had it happen here, but have in chatrooms in the past. Usually after more than 3 sentences, but still...
 mysticrealm
Msg: 104
Posted: 7/8/2008 7:15:40 AM
I can see it now ... Jerry Springer will be on here shortly
 LaurMarie
Msg: 105
Posted: 7/8/2008 8:08:11 AM
If someone asks me that when they're trying to hit on me, they're an automatic no, but I usually answer just to make their eyes pop out a bit lol. But I guess if I wasn't secure in my cup size I'd get more irritated for sure.
 lillacbbwny
Msg: 106
Posted: 7/8/2008 8:35:11 AM
I totally agree with you. Any man who contacted me and asked me my bra size would be automatically deleted and ignored. I also agree with you that it is a waste of time to ask his size because men lie about such things, I would also never ask a man if he is good in bed, how long he can last and if he is capable of round two. unfortunately we only find out if we get to that level and then hope for the best.
Laurel
 lillacbbwny
Msg: 107
Posted: 7/8/2008 8:37:42 AM
not all of us are fake, I never had surgery and I am very far from flat. Not giving you my size.
Laurel
 Son Shine
Msg: 108
Posted: 7/8/2008 8:40:18 AM
Any guy who would ask your cup size right off the bat is either yanking your chain to pass the time or out to lunch with the protocol.

Plastic Sturgeon
Msg: 109
Posted: 7/8/2008 8:43:00 AM
Our hero and relationship Guru, Howard Stern, taught us that this
is of the utmost importance! lol
 MY OH MY
Msg: 110
Posted: 7/8/2008 9:45:07 AM
I used to get that when I was first joined POF, but I don't know if it is because I have been on here for a few months now or what, I don't seem to get it any more. Some men don't understand cup size or bra sizes period.

Reading this thread I also thought it was funny how some guys think women really care how big their balls are. Maybe it is me, but some things really should be left for the bedroom.
 fancynanci
Msg: 111
view profile
History
Posted: 7/8/2008 11:12:01 AM
I'm kind of shocked when men I don't know speak to me initially in such a sexual tone.
 ils99
Msg: 112
Posted: 7/8/2008 4:41:07 PM
I used to but not anymore. I found it annoying most times, If I decide there might be something and we decide to meet in person, then he'll find out anyway. Most times though, we don't even get to the meeting in person stage and I'm not about to tell him my bra size over the net.
 Eddie2704
Msg: 113
Posted: 7/19/2008 9:21:14 PM
I don't know about other guys but as for me, I am not going to ask a woman what size her boobs or bra is. I am gonna wait and see if i get a chance to take it off and see for myself. I am more of a hands on kinda guy.
 flyinghighaway
Msg: 114
Posted: 9/23/2008 1:55:14 PM
Yeah, what's up with that? I had a guy say "nice to meet another christian on here" then he followed it up with "By the way, what's your bra size?" I told him I was sure it was larger than his IQ. We decided not to meet.
 crazyhorse1976
Msg: 115
view profile
History
Posted: 9/23/2008 2:12:27 PM
Attention ladies, would you like to hear from the opposite side of the fence! It does not amuse guys when you ask us about how much money that we make or what we do for a living. You can say all you want about, "just trying to make sure that he has a steady job;" we know better! So when you say that you are not amused when a guy asks you something crud, guess what neither are we when a gal asks us something crud!
 sweetandhonestnc1
Msg: 116
Posted: 9/23/2008 2:13:59 PM
i met a guy last week and we saw each other a few times. i thought we got along great but third time i saw him he gave me a box of condoms i knew what he was after but he didnt get it anyway next day he sends me a email saying hes not interested in him and never will. he also said he didnt have feelings for me ok duh i didnt expect him to have feelings for me since we hadnt seen each other king. most of the time i was around him he always talked abt sex so what does that tell u he was wanting sex oh by the way hes supposed to be this religous person yeah right like i believe that
 supernovastunnah
Msg: 117
Posted: 9/23/2008 2:14:01 PM
i like it when a guy shows his true colors off the bat like that....to the left to the left
 sweetandhonestnc1
Msg: 118
Posted: 9/23/2008 2:14:15 PM
i met a guy last week and we saw each other a few times. i thought we got along great but third time i saw him he gave me a box of condoms i knew what he was after but he didnt get it anyway next day he sends me a email saying hes not interested in him and never will. he also said he didnt have feelings for me ok duh i didnt expect him to have feelings for me since we hadnt seen each other king. most of the time i was around him he always talked abt sex so what does that tell u he was wanting sex oh by the way hes supposed to be this religous person yeah right like i believe that
 jackster121
Msg: 119
view profile
History
Posted: 9/23/2008 2:15:45 PM
I know you posed this to the ladies, but wold a man ever walk up to a clerk in an office and ask that, NO, why because they would be in public and scared. That is just rude as is sending dic pics. Totally trashy.
I might, repeat might care as to big your intellect is but I wold find that out over time.
My second wife was a natral 44HH and had a very painful neck and back. I supported her decision to have reduction surgery. hey removed 8 lbs. of boob. You know what, she was the same woman after as she was before.
Posted: 9/23/2008 2:25:52 PM
I never get offended when girls ask me MY cup size. I have no problem telling them it's XXXL.

Truth is, some women are more upfront about stuff like that and chances are they have had...um...good sports...in the past.

There have been threads where women are like "why do guys always ask to see more pictures?"

I think this is your reason ladies. They have enough class not to ask you how big your tits are but still want to find out...albeit in not such a clever way.
 mpaulag
Msg: 121
Posted: 9/23/2008 2:42:01 PM
Most guys are a little more smoother than the third line but I throw everything back at them! I ask clothing size, shoe size, can you palm a basketball? But if the question comes up later I dont care as much, if we are having an adult conversation, but really these things would not come up in "real" conversation. BUT I have had a reduction so simetimes before meeting someone I might mention it, it is part of me some personal things I went through. But NO boob shots on the profile, I had a friend suggest it because I would get a lot more responses in his opinion! Ummm probably not from the men I want!! LOL

neohiobiker13
Msg: 122
Posted: 9/23/2008 2:43:33 PM
Would you be as offended if a woman asked you the same question? and you are wrong size does matter for both men and woman.
 P_Patch
Msg: 123
Posted: 9/23/2008 2:46:09 PM
I apologize for some of the immaturity of the adolescent male's whom haven't graduated from puberty into adulthood. Unfortunately, some never do !! But, by posting a question of such only ignites their child like minds to carry on with questions that they, themselves, would be highly offended if someone were to question their Mother's in the same mannor !!
 neohiobiker13
Msg: 124
Posted: 9/23/2008 2:51:35 PM
Well okstupid with the pic you posted we don't have to ask..LOL Love your profile NOW that was funny
 ApplePieFacePlant
Msg: 125
Posted: 9/23/2008 3:11:47 PM
Does having a bigger cup size mean you can order the steak?
 zxcvb1956
Msg: 126
Posted: 3/23/2009 7:06:09 PM
My reaction to this topic is this:

1. If a guy asks a woman her cup size within the first 3 sentences of meeting her, there is a specific reason. He WANTS to come off as a jerk. The bizarre dating rules that have existed for decades say that some people (men and women) will respond to the arrogant a-h*le better than the resonable person asking questions of real substance. Some people are simply looking for the bad boy/girl, so there are those that will play that game.

2. That person wanted an instant up or down from you on if there was a mutual "connection". Saying something outrageous will get that answer and he's invested virtually no time & money.

3. The ever-popular and probable "he's an idiot". My personal fave.

Or, he may have just run out of things to say after 2 sentences. Yikes!

zxcvb1956
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Ladies.....is anyone else NOT amused by.......