Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 aeromaestro
Msg: 36
Pregnant girl threateningPage 2 of 21    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21)
He could plant vast amounts of drugs on her and get her deported/thrown in jail.

Or he could leave the country. Start a new life in New Orleans - I hear that's the newest virgin land that will soon be ripe for the picking!

He could poison her too...

Lots of options.
 HedonistDrifter
Msg: 37
Pregnant girl threatening
Posted: 9/7/2005 10:47:17 AM
remind me not to procreate with any of you morons. in fact, none of you morons need to be procreating at all. zip it up, sew it closed do the world a favor

Damn, call me crazy, but I thought they were "screwing"...Procreation is normally attempted without a condom...accidents happen...
 SICutie
Msg: 38
Posted: 9/7/2005 10:57:53 AM
^^^^^^^^^

um.........

ok
 79dude
Msg: 39
Posted: 9/7/2005 10:59:08 AM
i think im with SI on this one.. if you get pregnant, that probably counts as procreation... well maybe it was amateur creation, but whatever
 brawnydog
Msg: 40
Posted: 9/7/2005 11:02:59 AM
No shyt HD!

38 yr old man has a couple of intimate encounters with a 20 yr old. Unfortunately, the condom breaks. He tells her to go get the morning after pill. She doesn't get it. He finds out a couple of months later she is pregnant. He tells her to get an abortion. She doesn't.

So basically, she is either too stupid to swallow a pill....or she want's a baby. Well, guess what? He's fuked.
I'll list his rights in alphabetical order:
f) you have the right to pay child support....like it or not
u) you have the right to never have contact with the kid if you so choose (even though I think that men who do this should have their c0cks ripped off with channel locks)
k) you have the right to take her to court to apply for full, shared, or non-custodial parent guardianship.
d) you have the right to sign over your rights to the child. but, don't think for a minute that this will get you off of the financial hook....the mother has to agree to not wanting the support.

Moral to the story....don't fuk women (children in this case) that you don't trust. Always go for the blowjob.
eat more cyanide
 licious01
Msg: 41
Posted: 9/7/2005 11:07:02 AM
if i were the girl, i wouldn't force him to pay child support. the way i look at it. they both made a mistake and if she is choosing to have the baby then that's fine, but that's her choice. yes i know he was an equal partner in making the baby, but if he doesn't want any part in this child's life then that's his choice. he will miss out on countless moments in his child's life. first smile, first tooth, first step, first word (usually daddy), etc. the way i look at it is let him be a dead-beat dad. i just hope he remembers that carma is a **** and it will come back to bite him in the ass.
 SICutie
Msg: 43
Posted: 9/7/2005 11:17:11 AM
she's too stupid to swallow a pill? are you, by chance, mentally challenged? so he has no responsibility whatsoever?
 brawnydog
Msg: 45
Posted: 9/7/2005 11:28:54 AM
........and by the way.....
She is obviously planning on keeping and raising this kid. If he ever want's anything to do with this kid.....he need's to start seeing what he can do to make her pregnancy easier and healthier. Everything that will be needed for the baby to come home should be purchased before the third tri-mester. This gives the mother a much more relaxed pregnancy.....and in this guy's case...it will pave the way for fewer battles in the future with her.

I'm no expert. I can just look back and realize the things that I personally did that were right and wrong. I feel sorry for the guy. But, he stuck his dik in her....now he has to decide whether he is going to be a stand-up guy or another statistic.

And tell him to document everything that he does. Keep receipts on everything he buys. And if he can stand to be around her....go to some of the appointments with her. One of the coolest things that I have ever seen was my son on a sonogram. It is miraculous.

And tell him to keep in mind that he is fuked. Don't worry about it. Just do the best that he can to make the kid happy. Fuk him and fuk her. All kids should enjoy their first years of life with people that love them and teach them the basics. Period.

Sorry, I got on a roll. My ex is fuking me around again.
 brawnydog
Msg: 48
Posted: 9/7/2005 11:30:22 AM

she's too stupid to swallow a pill? are you, by chance, mentally challenged? so he has no responsibility whatsoever?

Are you to stupid to comprehend what you've read? Read the damn post.
moo
 HedonistDrifter
Msg: 50
Posted: 9/7/2005 11:33:09 AM

I think the first two pages of the thread show he will be forced to assume financial responsibility...Now the debates; the right to hold someone financially responsible for a child they didn’t want in the first place.... She is choosing to have it without his consent or input so he was basically just a "sperm donor"...Perhaps she got pregnant to trap him into committing…Maybe she just wanted a child…hard to tell

She has had some mental issues and been hospitalized for cutting herself. He didn't find out till after he was intimate that she had scars on her arms.?

How's the saying go? "If at first you don’t succeed...try....Ooooops.. (Not politically correct)
 SICutie
Msg: 53
Posted: 9/7/2005 11:40:13 AM
the first post said the condom broke. now maybe it's my cynical nature but i think there wa no condom, of course i have no proof.

i lurve it how idiots cry and whine about being "forced" to pay child support. no one forced them to commit the act. responsibility is a **** isn't it? and even better is the mental giants who assume straight off the bat this girl was trying to trap him. i gotta tell ya, a broke 38 year old loser who is so mentally unstable he is considering suicide because he can't have his way is NO CATCH. priest holmes, maybe, this guy, not so much.

if it's your child, pay for it. see to it that baby has a chance and a future. it's part of him. it takes real self hate or mass amounts of stupidity to reject that
 HedonistDrifter
Msg: 54
Posted: 9/7/2005 11:44:05 AM
thats the problem that i have with this type of situation i feel it's like going into a car dealership and saying you dont want it but someone signs your name on the dotted line regardless and you have a lifelong bill.I take care of my kids so dont send me a bunch of hatemail but until your in a situation like that where you are completely helpless you cant understand.It's not easy being a woman in that situation but at least you know that the decision whatever it may be is yours.funny though if she wanted an aborton and he didnt no one would say that she should suck it up and have the kid.

my point exactly...nicely put..
 SICutie
Msg: 55
Posted: 9/7/2005 11:44:30 AM
yeah brawny i read it and i understood it.

i even quoted you. you said the guy was fuked. maybe your eloquent way of saying poor **stard has to live up to his responsibility and how terrible that is.

being forced is hardly showing up and facing it like a man.

if he doesn't want to buy the car, don't go to the dealership. or maybe go to an established dealership with more experience. i don't understand all the sympathy for a grown adult running away from a baby. makes no sense
 HedonistDrifter
Msg: 58
Posted: 9/7/2005 11:49:59 AM
i even quoted you. you said the guy was fuked. maybe your eloquent way of saying poor **stard has to live up to his responsibility and how terrible that is.

being forced is hardly showing up and facing it like a man.

SICutie, The guy you are putting down (Brawny) has a kid, pays his childsupport on time, takes part in his childs life, (all without a court order)...so maybe you are not as good a judge of charector as you think...Sounds like a pretty responsible guy to me...Food for thought...
 Toser
Msg: 59
Posted: 9/7/2005 11:54:52 AM
first off, he shouldnt be having these encounters if he doesnt want to take the responsibility afterwards....but in this case i think he should 1) get a test to make sure it is his 2) be a man and take care of it anyways.
 SICutie
Msg: 60
Posted: 9/7/2005 11:56:59 AM
i was talking about the guy in the post. not brawny

the guy above has the right idea. though it should be expanded upon. be man, take care of the child and raise the child in a loving and encouraging way. not bytch about dollars and cents it's ridiculous
 brawnydog
Msg: 62
Posted: 9/7/2005 12:03:28 PM
Thanks Scott. I appreciate it. And damn true.

My ex is like that too. Hears or reads one thing......and by the time it get's through all of the mis-firing synopsi....it's totally whatever she wanted it to say.

She will still think that I'm a bas.turd though. Maybe if I change all the "fuks" to "intercourses".
 SICutie
Msg: 64
Posted: 9/7/2005 12:06:09 PM
ok first of all getting a bill for something you didn't buy is a piss poor analogy for creating a life. i was just playing along. but to continue along those lines, he DID buy it. he needs to act responsibly now. it's more akin to buyer's remorse not being scammed.

secondly you should look at my posts regarding the hurricane victims in current events. another shytty analogy because sleeping with someone who has emotional problems, self mutilation was mentioned, then looking for sympathy because you can't act resposibly is so far away from what the good folks in new orleans have been through it's insulting and absolutely disgraceful you would compare the two.

the REAL shame is that there is going to be a child in this world who is going to feel unwanted and unloved. that man is 38 years old!! plenty old enough to take care of himself and own up to his responsibilites. i thank God daily i'm intelligent enough not to bring someone like that in my life and i discuss these things with partners. i suggest everyone who feels so sorry for this guy do the same

if i misinterpreted your post brawny, by all means correct me. what did you mean by the guy is fuked? and since when is being responsible and paying for your mistakes (lovely thing to call a child) being fuked? it's called being an adult
 Jaybo_31
Msg: 65
Posted: 9/7/2005 12:09:35 PM
He is screwed. Poor bas*ard. I'm not sure what else to say. He will be paying and paying for years to come. Expensive sex!
 HedonistDrifter
Msg: 66
Posted: 9/7/2005 12:10:52 PM
i was talking about the guy in the post. not brawny

Oh sorry...Guess the two quotes below VVV made me think you were being judgemental and hostile...My bad..

i even quoted you. you said the guy was fuked. maybe your eloquent way of saying poor **stard has to live up to his responsibility and how terrible that is.being forced is hardly showing up and facing it like a man.

she's too stupid to swallow a pill? are you, by chance, mentally challenged

IMO, they both made the kid, they should both have a say in the matter...Like someone else already pointed out, if he wanted the kid and she didnt he would not have a say...They share equally in the responsibility of making the child, raising the child...just seems right they share in the decision of keeping the child or not...
 brawnydog
Msg: 69
Posted: 9/7/2005 12:13:21 PM
Noone said that she should be forced to have one.
 forum_moderator
Msg: 71
view profile
History
Posted: 9/7/2005 12:14:28 PM
Note to ALL:

Chat/Flames are against the rules, further rule violations will result in suspension(s).

- moderators
 ksewell
Msg: 73
Posted: 9/7/2005 12:16:47 PM
She may be biased as that is her friend...So she came here looking for advice.

if the child is his- he needs to live up to his responsibilities.

Until then- he needs to get a restraining order against her so she quits threatening and harassing him.
 SICutie
Msg: 74
Posted: 9/7/2005 12:17:25 PM
the only true victim in all of this is the baby. the poor child is basically getting blamed for costing money and he/she never asked to be born at all.

it is indeed a sickening thread and it just goes to show the value we place on children. sad sad sad
 SICutie
Msg: 77
Posted: 9/7/2005 12:27:13 PM
what about the child's right to a chance and a future? that supercedes either of the parents. from what squirrly has said about both parents adoption seems the best course of action.

if he didn't know that sex can produce a child and in that regard was "scammed" then he's got more issues than having a baby. everyone knows the consequenses everyone knows no birth control is 100% he got exactly what he bargained for

it's hardly ignorance to feel compassion for a child who is truly the only innocent.

if the thought of having a child would make him suicidal wouldn't the smart thing to do would be abstain?

of course tons of time and money is involved in raising a child but to use the word "force" is appalling. how would you feel if you found out your parents had been "forced" to raise you?

shyt happens, we all have to grow up and it's high time this guy did. cause it's not about him and his choices any longer or her and her choices. it's about the baby and what is best for her or him
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >