Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Capn_America
Msg: 483
Pregnant girl threateningPage 21 of 21    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21)

He took the responability to bang her,then he has to take care of the child.Condome broke,BS.Stand up,be a man.Take care of the child.If he has life insurance.That can go to the supportt of the child

Kind of mean said like that, but its also true. Actually thought, if the girl can act that way, I would try to get full custody. Wouldnt want my kid to grow up in a house that seems to think suing solves everything Could've spoken to the guy first at least....
 Capn_America
Msg: 484
Pregnant girl threatening
Posted: 11/21/2011 9:30:50 AM

Well, I estimate the baby in question is probably in kindergarten now. This thread was started in 2005...

LMAO yeah, he's the one who looked up his own thread and typed something ;-)
 free4all131220
Msg: 485
Posted: 11/21/2011 11:04:07 AM
tough sh*t dude... ya play ya pay.
 barefootkitten
Msg: 486
Posted: 11/21/2011 12:21:36 PM
I'm kinda curious for those who state that it should be a mutual decision about what to do how you propose making that decision. If the man wants the woman to get an abortion and the woman wants to keep the child, there is NO middle ground. How do you compromise on it when you're at complete opposite ends of the spectrum? No matter what, one of them is not going to get their way and feel "forced" into something they didn't want.

That said, I do advocate that all people should discuss BEFORE the sex occurs with their partner what their opinions on the matter are. While a woman may say she would get an abortion and change her mind, it seems highly unlikely to me that someone who is against abortion beforehand would change her mind and get one after the fact. I have always told all my partners that I would keep a child before we ever had sex. If they choose to have sex with me anyway, then, imo, they are choosing to ACCEPT the my decision to keep a child if one occurred. Men have options available to them to prevent pregnancy and not have children they don't want -- it just so happens that due to biology these choices occur BEFORE conception rather than after. Just because you may not like the choices available to you doesn't mean you don't have choices.

I agree with the poster that stated that if either partner didn't want an abortion that one shouldn't take place, but perhaps this is why being in a stable relationship before you have sex with someone gives a man a greater chance at having his wishes heard.

To the poster who stated that it takes $400 to raise a child a month, you're delusional about the costs outside of your own town. Where I live, for housing of SIMILAR QUALITY, it costs at least $200 more for a 2 bedroom as a 1 bedroom. My daughter requires daily meds that I have to pay for ($150/month) and she actually EATS food ($200/month) and wears clothes ($50/month -- averaged out as sometimes she needs more some months than others, but having spoken from just having to get her new shoes and boots for winter at about $100 for both, kids do need clothes as they do tend to grow and clothing costs are ongoing). When she was younger and I was in school, her daycare costs were $750 (cheap for where I lived)/month -- all of which I paid myself as, in 11 years, I've received MAYBE $1000 in child support (we have an order, but he has never voluntarily paid, but that's a whole other story). Fact is, kids cost money, and I know I pay far more than $400/month extra towards my daughter.
 free4all131220
Msg: 487
Posted: 11/21/2011 2:59:14 PM
many years ago I had a young lady that was not a SO to me, but an acquaintence i met through another acquaintance asked me to do her a favor, she just wanted a baby and chose me to be a "sperm donor". I was young and not attached, and she was very attractive to me. She assured me that there would be no strings..blah blah blah. I got away from that house as fast as I could, I was horny and a little desparate...but not stupid. The next time I saw her was a couple years later and sure enough she had a baby, we talked and the one thing I got from her was that she was suing to get child support from the baby's father.
 ontario_woman
Msg: 488
view profile
History
Posted: 11/21/2011 3:02:39 PM
Once a child is created, it's no longer about the man and the woman and whatever games they were playing with each other. It's about the child!

We all take a risk of an unplanned pregnancy when we choose to have sex. We can minimize our risk by using birth control, but the risk still exists. The only other options are sterilization or abstinence.

I know that many men do not feel that it is fair that the decision whether or not to terminate the pregnancy rests with the woman. I do understand where you are coming from, but the fact remains that women are the ones who bear the children. Until that changes, they get the final say.

My advice: Always wear a condom and accept that sometimes condoms break...
 ontario_woman
Msg: 490
view profile
History
Posted: 11/21/2011 5:19:34 PM
They're hesitant to on a young adult who never has had children, but other than that they have no issues. These are common procedures...
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >