Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 wonwascallywabbit
Msg: 129
Pregnant girl threateningPage 4 of 21    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21)
Simple if he didn't want to get someone pregnant he should have kept it in his pants. I don't care what the excuses are he ultimately decided he would risk impregnating someone to fullfill his immediate needs. To bad so many don't think through the long term possibilities of short term goals. You can spout all the excuses you want. If he is the father he should support the child. All people male or female know that having sex, protected or not can result in pregnancy. Apparently he felt comfortable enough with that to repeatedly take that chance. I must admit I am rather stunned that a woman would question a mans share of the responsibility. Are you saying you think if a woman gets pregnant it is her problem, if he says he doesn't want the child. Bull**** A responsible person would start thinking of how to improve his lot in life, not how to avoid the results of his actions. This is definitely one of those WOW are you serious posts!
 wonwascallywabbit
Msg: 135
Pregnant girl threatening
Posted: 9/7/2005 9:35:34 PM
Right back to the same issue. Was he or any other of these "entraped men" forced at gunpoint to leave their specimens in these condoms. If they were truly framed with the pregnancy, if you will, did they not have the choice of not depositing their sample, thus preventing this nefarious crime. Pointing toward a life style choice however bad, truly looks like someone pulling at straws. Now you are saying its ok for this guy to have uncommited sex but it's not ok for her. You make it a moot point when you say he knew this about her. You seem dangerously close to falling into that "Woman's a slut, Guy's experienced" train of thought. The end point is simple if he's the father he is responsible. If he lives up to this, is always his choice. He wouldn't be the first deadbeat dad in the world. The key condition of entrapment is putting yourself in a situation that leaves you vulnerable to this. He got some and now has to pay for it. Did you really expect any but current deadbeat dads to think this situation was somehow unjust for this guy? I don't care if your the last guy in a 15 man train, you know the consequences of having the fastest swimmer. I must say you must be one heck of a friend to this person to put up such a hopeless fight. We could all use a friend like that, and it looks like he'll be needing your unwaivering support in the future.
 Bendilin
Msg: 136
Posted: 9/7/2005 9:53:37 PM
Because every single man should do a sperm count to make sure every single one of their little buddies are in there, and then he should stuff the condom in a bottle, throw in a lit match, fill the bottle with water, shake, poor the contents in the toilet, flush, scrub the toilet clean, then dispose of the brush. And maybe the toilet too to make sure.

But of course, you always do this when you have sex, right? It's the only way to make sure you don't get someone pregnant!

It's okay for her to have sex. It's not okay for her to lie just to have a child.
 Bendilin
Msg: 140
Posted: 9/7/2005 10:13:22 PM
He wore a condom. She promised to get birth control the next day and didn't on purpose. She wanted the kid and forced him into it.
 BBdrgn
Msg: 142
Posted: 9/7/2005 10:25:48 PM
^^^^ Beautiful and Intelligent.........
 Bendilin
Msg: 143
Posted: 9/7/2005 10:28:17 PM
BC can still work if taken within the appropriate time, and they came to an agreement to use it. Sadly, she's a liar. The condom breaking was, obviously, not her fault. She decided to let the accident turn into a gigantic mess. She wanted this. What's the guy supposed to do, grab a wire clothes hanger and poke around in her to kill the kid after tying her down?

Like, oh my god! Seriouly!
 shelterfarmlady
Msg: 144
Posted: 9/7/2005 10:33:27 PM
2 people had sex....2 people made a baby. 1 is a mom & 1 is a dad. it doesn't really matter how or why. it is a fact, there is going to be a baby. both parents share equal responsibility
for financially supporting this child.

just my opinion,
grumpy katy (single mom of 5, grandmother of 14)
 Bendilin
Msg: 146
Posted: 9/7/2005 10:50:57 PM
So for all the psychotic women who munipulate and lie to men so they can get themselves pregnant, it's just as much the guy's fault. Right. Just like how when that guy tied up his date once they were done having unprotected sex and kept her in his closet for six months before she was found. She's just as much to blame, right? She wanted to have sex, she knew the risks of going home with a psychopath, it's so her fault!

This woman is a selfish liar who's willing to make her entire family stressful and pissed off just because she wanted a kid but doesn't want to pay for it. It was an intentional, incredibly wrong decision on her behalf, and there was nothing the guy could of done.
 smith2267
Msg: 147
Posted: 9/7/2005 10:56:14 PM
She is guilty of fraud, and is a real lowlife...if she had sex with him using a condom, it was obvious to both parties that a baby wasn't the desired result. She should have stepped up to the plate and used the mnorning after pill.
BUT. The fact is, there is now a kid--and that supercedes all else.
He should own up and be the best dad he can be.
 Black Diamonds
Msg: 148
Posted: 9/7/2005 11:02:57 PM
He must man up and face it, get DNA done. If its his child he should be a man and take care of his business. Sucide IS 4 COWARDS. Killing yourself solves nothing. Who wants a sure first class ticket to hell? NOBODY IN THEIR RIGHT MIND. Slap THE F*CK outta him with the quickness please!
vk
 am70sguy
Msg: 149
view profile
History
Posted: 9/7/2005 11:39:00 PM
Bah, when it's all said and done, it isn't even about the potential baby. It is the tool to control the man. Now we have the ultimate control tool. Too bad they are too young and stupid to realize that only works for so long.
 happydragon05
Msg: 150
Posted: 9/8/2005 1:22:14 AM

Fellow posters!
I am so loving this! Kudos to all for their thoughts, opinions, & beliefs. So now the cold harsh truth comes out: our young lady was not so virtuous as was thought out to be. So sad the lies we tell to spare our families the grief & embarassment about our torrid sex lives. Tis' a truly sad day when one's personal life is under scrutiny when we all know that we were all born of "the Original Sin." So a child will be born under circumstances that were not text book conditions. It happens every day, loves. I know from my own experience that my beloved godson was conceived as an occupational hazard. Now, if you have think about that, please take a second do so. Okay; fast forward a year later. Baby boy is the most wonderful, active sweet tyke. His mother went back into the business about 3 months after he was born. She went so far as to have cosmetic surgery financed so she could stay in the business. She is now 4 months pregnant; she does not know who the father of her baby is as she was not practicing safe sex while having a boyfriend, relations with the baby's father, and heaven knows who else.
My concern is for that unborn child and the little boy who is raised by other women who help his mother.
Why I share this is babies will be conceived whether in a loving healthy relationship or they may be conceived in very unconventional ways. Think about it: we have egg donors, sperm donors, surrogate mothers, surrogate fathers, wet nurses...and so on!
You say that the child didn't have a choice, and that the parents did; if one has a belief in a higher being- then you must stop and think that all things in life have a purpose or a plan.
Most children know that they were loved and wanted. How would you like it if you knew that your mother was trying to abort while being pregnant with you?
And she says it with pride! OMG! I'd be working in a salon, she'd come visit me at work, start a conversation with my client, & then ....the story comes out how she had conceived me...blah blah blah....I'm dying here, kids...
Needless to say; I believe in children; they are our future. If we as a society don't step up to our responsibilites with our kids- well... We've no one else to blame but look in the mirror and ask that person, "Did I do my job?"
Think Globally, people. Envision world peas....
loving this guys!!:
 happydragon05
Msg: 151
Posted: 9/8/2005 1:24:56 AM
P.S.
Ya know....Adoption is also a wonderful alternative! I have 2 adopted brothers & I am so thankful for my family.
 anadarial
Msg: 152
Posted: 9/8/2005 2:09:20 AM
THIS IS MY RESPONSE TO THE ABOVE PREVIOUS POSTS
______________________________________________________-

"the child's welfare is of paramount importance" all this talk about filing for custody and CPS. What the hell is wrong with you people? Am I the only child damaged from parents who hated eachother more than they loved me? Commiting yourselves to battle without a real war? How can you tell them to do such things in response to her "threatening" when she's just tellin the nutjob he's going to pay support!! So the chick went a little hayware at a point in her life and cut herself, dont even pretend you haven't done something wacko before. albeit not cutting yourself, you dont want who YOU are defined by your lowest moment, do you? And judging by the cov...ahh nevermind. I shouldn't do that I forgot.

::in response to the poor dude in distress bc he faces financial ruin?!:: the guy is even wackier bc he's going to off himself at the thought of spending his precoius money on a kid instead of his poor pathetic self that i happen to feel is a waste of my oxygen and gobbling up precious resources for GOOD people. and i'm typically not one to make assumptions but a man who is gonna off himself for that reason, more power to him. (which by the way makes the initial concern posted in the comment above is utter hypocracy!)

::The reason I said men would think twice is because it is a fact that a guy will think twice about taking on the responsibility of another man's child. That's just life. It happens._____________________________________________________

yeah it's life and I have 3 kids, and you know what that lil tidbit of life does for me? Weeds out the idiots that aren't worth my time to begin with. I get plenty of men after me. If you don't like kids, don't bother me, you have to HAVE something in order to LOSE it so what will she be losing aside from men who dont want to settle down yet or aren't family oriented? That she doesn't even know?! both of which i want to steer clear from anyway, and by the way, as IF you're REALLY worried about her future dating endeavors, PUHLEEZE!

People more concerned with CPS with no reason other than maliciousness and bitterness bc she didn't do what he wanted, people more concerned about money than their child (which by the the way I cant' think of a better thing to spend MY money on) and concerned with men thinking twice about dating them because of an innocent CHILD.
People who really are concerned with these things over children......ya'll are why we live in a world so screwed up, even the ppl who were supposed to love and protect you the most (your parents) are angry and love money, men, and revenge more than their kids.
You should be ashamed if you wrote that. Shame on you. Am I the only one that is constantly and most importantly concerned with my children ,their safety, and their happniess? Is that weird to you ppl? (not all of you, but you know who you are)
 anadarial
Msg: 153
Posted: 9/8/2005 2:25:11 AM
[Some of you may have read the Maxim magazine from last month where there was an expose on women who trap men even by means of taking the contents from condoms and injecting it into themselves.]

OKAY YOU HAD ME LISTENING THERE (NOT REALLY, BUT YOUR NEXT POST READ AS FOLLOWS...

[and for the record, he knows he is financial responsible. Never said he wasn't...IF the child is his. The problem is that he isn't financially secure. The girl however is. She earns a good salary and has a family who support her. Mind you I dont think they are aware of her lifestyle choices.
]

yep, you make so much sense, do ya'll like how ppl grasp at whatever they can to make the pregnant women carrying a life inside her out to be a monster? Who really gives a rats behind what goes on in the bedroom for her? What about her lifestyle choices??? Because she's a freeeeeeeeaaaaaaaak in the sack makes her somehow less of a mother. If she earns a good salary and is willing to carry the child for 9 months in her women, birth the child, nurture it, and be its mother (which i'm sorry, bt especially in this case, she's going to be doing 90% of the caring for this baby) So what is to blame? I'm missing the sad part of this is what? the kid has a lousy dad already? Where else is the bad in this? Bc a guy has to pay money? Look, guys just shouldn't sleep with crazy women, stupid women :;ahem::, or women they can't stand. Period. I'm not a guy and i figured that out in about 5 seconds.
 missq4ever
Msg: 154
Posted: 9/8/2005 4:00:40 AM
Okay, so what if she *forgot* to go get the morning after pill. Could be she had other things to do and it slipped her mind. Yes, now it is both of their responsibilities to take care of the child conceived consequently, but does that mean she has to harrass him? What they both need to do is sit down and discuss it as adults. She was adult enough to screw him but they should have both been adult enough at the time to realize that accidents do happen. I agree with adoption, but to even suggest an abortion???? Give an unwanted child a chance to live a happy life with a family who DOES want him.
 bobops
Msg: 156
Posted: 9/8/2005 8:03:05 AM
i think we all now how the majority stands on this one.
 Bendilin
Msg: 157
Posted: 9/8/2005 9:44:37 AM
If the women had forgotten about it ( Though I find it incredibly hard to forget about a guy breaking a condom inside of you by the next day ), then I would understand. She doesn't have to have an abortion if she doesn't want to. However, she didn't forget, and purposely didn't take it the next day wanting to get pregnant. Well, for all we know, she could of poked a few holes in the tip of the condom with a pin. She certainly sounds like the type of psycho who would.

And please stop talking to me like I'm some kind of gender-conceited sexist. I'm not blaming the woman because she's a woman. I'm blaming the woman because she a munipulating psychotic ****.
 SICutie
Msg: 158
Posted: 9/8/2005 9:46:24 AM
riiiiiiiiiiight. i suggest you not breed either.

he chose to get involved with her. kinda makes him the stupid one
 Bendilin
Msg: 161
Posted: 9/8/2005 10:17:01 AM
It might be technically abortion, but I feel it's fair game untill the egg attaches itself. Can't count your chickens untill they hatch.
 Bendilin
Msg: 163
Posted: 9/8/2005 10:40:29 AM
But it's still my opinion. Why isn't my opinion just as valid as someone else's? Because I'm "only" 19? Because I'm not a woman? Please explain, I'd love to know.
 NittanyLion
Msg: 165
Posted: 9/8/2005 12:00:00 PM
Personally, I don't think "poor guy." I think "poor kid."

As far as the posts about how these "threats" should be taken to the police, saying that you will ask the court for a legal remedy that's available to you (child support) isn't a "threat." Unless of course it's not his kid and she's scamming. But I don't think that's what we're talking about.

As far as the paternity tests, if he wants one, it wouldn't be her "putting it on him." If he wants it, it's ALREADY on him. She has nothing to do with it.
 NittanyLion
Msg: 167
Posted: 9/8/2005 2:35:05 PM
"Technically" means that it is. He's not disputing that. lol

To say "technically or not" implies that it might not be, so...

Furthermore, it's kind of dismissive to say that someone else's opinion is valid only to them. I think that's what he was getting at.

Just a thought.
 Bendilin
Msg: 168
Posted: 9/8/2005 2:50:15 PM

because your a "moron"

Oh, the irony!
 NittanyLion
Msg: 170
Posted: 9/8/2005 2:59:36 PM
I agree completely, except that I would go for "responsible adult" instead of "real man."

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >