Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Tossing the Salad      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 totalazzhole
Msg: 41
Tossing the SaladPage 8 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
I myself LOVE to get sh1t-faced! my AWESOME! fiancee says she does too, especially wearing the cowgirl outfit like being -slapped on gay st.- I always wanted to grow a cute little closely-cropped beard & mustache like Walker Texas Ranger's or Chuck Norris's - to hold in the sweet taste & aroma for a longer time

VVV

Damn. That sounds like a Brokeback Woody from 'Boy Story' type post. You might as well put up pictures of yourself in a white blouse or a fuscia colored, zebra striped, lycra, extra medium sized shirt while posing up against a tree. A true *Wow-boy*.

SlappedonGaySt? Who said penguins needed an emporer. Perhaps an empress or a *Plowboy*.

true enough, no love lost between a man & his horse -or his cowboy partner- I think the gayest of the Village People was the cowboy-so into man-love!

I take it you must mean with the sexy man-blouse open to the navel or so area?

VVVVVVV

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Tossing the Salad