Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > does pot make you horny?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 heavenlyMTgirl
Msg: 26
does pot make you horny?Page 2 of 14    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14)
It not only makes me horny, it also seems to make the sex better and longer as well. But booze will also do the same thing for me too.
 eccentric
Msg: 27
does pot make you horny?
Posted: 2/28/2005 11:21:20 AM
Smoking pot in particular doesn't make me horny, but it is easier to get me there when I am high.

As far excalibur's comment about cigarettes in the 50's, pot has been around as long as tobacco and has been studied in more depth. They started testing pot in the thirties for treatment of everything from pain relief to dementia, the only long-term effect of smoking pot is the damage that it does to the lungs.

I personally smoke pot because I suffer from epilepsy and we don't have socialized medicine in the United States so even if I wanted to take their pills, which I don't, I can't afford to.

My point being that I don't care if everybody thinks its dangerous, it is the only thing keeps me from having seizures so that I can continue to support my daughter without putting her in danger.
 jdtallfem
Msg: 28
view profile
History
does pot make you horny?
Posted: 7/20/2006 11:37:39 PM
Yes, it's definitely an aphrodisiac, you betcha, especially for women, lol.
 Black Wasp
Msg: 29
view profile
History
does pot make you horny?
Posted: 7/21/2006 12:18:35 PM
POT DOES!!!!! it makes wemon hornier, not really guys. There are chemicals in pot (when you smoke it, in that form), that heighten the sexual desire of wemon who are not in menopause. I have a few friends, gals, who use pot a bit regulariry, and they are always horny, all the time. They latch onto me for sex some times.... "we are just friends" I say, then I have to run away like a sissy boy, it is fairly embarrassing... but all in the name of friendship.
 Fry Lock
Msg: 30
view profile
History
does pot make you horny?
Posted: 10/4/2006 1:30:15 PM
yes.

gloryizing...is that even a word? And you call potsmokers dumb?

Fry
 Amgine76
Msg: 31
does pot make you horny?
Posted: 10/4/2006 2:09:36 PM
Canadian pot is the best man.....hell yeah pot makes me horny about 90% of the time....the strain and how much i smoke determines how horny i get though......
 Paddy O Furniture
Msg: 32
view profile
History
does pot make you horny?
Posted: 10/9/2006 7:33:04 PM
The only thing I would think that pot makes a person horny for would be Twinkies and Milk Duds
 Little Nicky
Msg: 33
does pot make you horny?
Posted: 10/10/2006 3:50:09 PM
pot just makes me thirsty maybe horny but mostly thirsty, but hell i'll choose booze over weed anyday of the week
 passionteman
Msg: 34
does pot make you horny?
Posted: 12/3/2006 9:50:44 AM
I have never had any drugs, but I am naturally horny all the time. :)
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 35
does pot make you horny?
Posted: 12/3/2006 1:19:51 PM
I have been stoned once in my life, and I hated it. Paranoia was all it did for me. I have dated men who loved pot, however. No, it didn't make them horny. It made them slow and stupid. I just love that ~ a reasonably smart man who turns into a mental midget. Always two conversations behind everyone else. Ick. To each their own ~ I don't particularly like drunk sex either.
 blondago56
Msg: 36
view profile
History
does pot make you horny?
Posted: 1/15/2007 1:09:57 PM
pot+hieghtened hormones=yummy sex=munchies+yummy sex=heightened hormones...*sigh* (~thats why im a bit fluffy, yet smiling, No?~)
 creek011
Msg: 37
does pot make you horny?
Posted: 1/15/2007 5:52:38 PM
Makes me horny everytime. Even the cat runs and hides. LOL
 Lannister
Msg: 38
view profile
History
does pot make you horny?
Posted: 1/15/2007 8:03:28 PM
no it doesnt make you horny. THC is a libido killer, and this is medically proven. people who think it makes them horny are kidding themselves, or just think its cool to say so.
 .tiamat.
Msg: 39
view profile
History
does pot make you horny?
Posted: 1/15/2007 9:15:22 PM
Pot is one of those substances that amplifies whatever you happen to be feeling at the time. A lot of peopole are fairly numbed out for the most part, but if you smoke pot, and suddenly you're feeling anxious and paranoid, chances are you feel that way all the time, it's just now become glaringly obvious.

Similarly, if it makes you throw up, chances are you have that sick to your stomach feeling going on a lot - it's to do with blocked up emotions, mostly fear and anxiety, and also usually indicates that you are leaking energy to someone you perceive has power over you in some way, whether it's an abusive authority figure or a partner who is the 'only one' who can give you love.

If you happen to smoke at a time when you are feeling passionate, well then yes, it will make you horny. Getting tired is a coping mechanism to avoid dealing with the amplified sensations. Ever notice people who are depressed sleep a lot? Sleepiness is a great escape.

So basically, if you have fear, guilt, and paranoia about smoking pot in the first place, or you're the type of person who worries all the time, or if you have control issues, you're better off just avoiding marijuana. Some people just can't handle weed. The sad thing is that people associate all these traits with 'potheads' and with the herb itself, instead of acknowledging that what they are exhibiting are behavioral/emotional/motivational issues that were already present in the first place.

If you're going to smoke pot, smoke responsibly. Be conscious about why you are doing it, don't just do it to 'escape' or because it's 'cool'. Psychoactive substances allow the opening of the doors of perception into an expanded awareness, but only if you bring that intention into it.
 *ONid**
Msg: 40
does pot make you horny?
Posted: 1/15/2007 11:05:11 PM
Pot always makes me horny
 gentlyplease
Msg: 41
does pot make you horny?
Posted: 1/16/2007 11:18:27 AM
It would either make me horny, giggly, or just sleepy. But I don't need it to make me feel any of these..lol...
 raceready66
Msg: 42
does pot make you horny?
Posted: 1/16/2007 1:27:30 PM
yes pot realy helps makes it more intimate and open it makes it last longer too just my opion
 CutiePatootie
Msg: 43
view profile
History
does pot make you horny?
Posted: 1/28/2007 9:00:27 PM
No it makes me sleepy...liquor makes me horny lol, well it enhances the feelings I already have 24'7 lol.
 kristaps
Msg: 44
view profile
History
does pot make you horny?
Posted: 8/22/2008 10:06:19 PM
well the pot in Pemberton sucks I call it Plato pot shit ppl get mellow on that, but the pot at Wreck Beach, now that is good pot, the chix are always extra horny with some good bud, and man one time there was this hottie that looked like China and her pot was so strong I got strobe effect and lost my glasses in the ocean, premium living, Vancouver should send all the frigid ppl to america and become one big happy siesta, hoowah, but for real horny, there was this bar in Toronto that got shut down for minors, and so on their closing party they spiked their popcorn with acid or something, can you say priapism, maybe I just saw the worlds hottest woman Amanda Walsh and had three days of infinite euphoria, what? impossible, to just see her Highness Amanda Walsh is an eternity of infinite euphoria, be happy smoke weed, peace out K
 Pleasurelimits
Msg: 45
does pot make you horny?
Posted: 8/23/2008 8:12:11 AM
If I smoke some pot I am wooded up for hours, can't get enough and it just wants to keep eating **** all night, woman reacquaints herself with local pot supplier, hell gotta be some reason i am with him, maybe all-night sex is why j/k honey
 WindSongLover
Msg: 46
does pot make you horny?
Posted: 8/23/2008 11:55:24 AM
I am gonna have to say no..I have never smoked and am pretty much always horny..hehe
 professora
Msg: 47
view profile
History
does pot make you horny?
Posted: 8/24/2008 7:46:57 PM
Any information I gain from these sites is interesting. Personally I am opposed to marijana. However, since I teach adults, people ask me all sorts of question. I would be interested in the answers to this question.
 Wanna Cum
Msg: 48
does pot make you horny?
Posted: 2/3/2009 6:42:56 AM
You tell em girl! Canada kicks everywheres ASS for weed, beer and cigarettes! Can't top canadas weed, and damn right it makes me horny!
 blackjackbbc
Msg: 49
does pot make you horny?
Posted: 2/3/2009 7:27:36 AM
YES, VERY VERY much so! Now I just need a playmate or 2...
 anazdaddy
Msg: 50
view profile
History
does pot make you horny?
Posted: 2/3/2009 7:52:38 AM
What is weird is the few times I have smoked pot it does little to nothing for me, including my level of horniness. Guiness and Jaeger on the other hand...
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > does pot make you horny?