Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 diamonds5
Msg: 180
view profile
History
why are there so many men without photos..........Page 11 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
I totally understand where you are coming from. I for one always want to give people a chance and say to myself "Don't be superficial" But lately, I am finding that men sound great without a pic and then pull the card of oh..i have one on msn..can you add me..then u do and there is no picture to be found..But they have been able to see you! What is with all the hiding? If you were in public, I think your face would be showing!And let's not even talk about Body type...Athletic..doesn't mean that you watch sports.

In the past, I was open to meeting whomever wanted to meet and was overwhelming disappointed at the MISREPRESENTATION of their description.

Can we lobby/contact POF to make it mandatory to post a picture??? and then with that you get fake pics...I don't think we'll ever win..hahah

So if your motto is NO PIC, NO COMMUNICATION..I understand completely!
Honestly, if you want to play games and not date...Go to a plyground...hahaha
 BDRT
Msg: 182
why are there so many men without photos..........
Posted: 9/5/2008 3:46:50 PM
If a man contacts me and has no pic, I simply ask to see one. If he has an excuse not to send one, so be it, but I won't be talking to him. If he sends one, great. Then, as Jen stated, if there's any attraction, we're good to continue to get to know each other.
 Naughtical
Msg: 187
Posted: 9/5/2008 6:05:12 PM

Because their ex burned them all.

Why ask just about the men...plenty of women on here don't have pictures
posted either?
Maybe the camera just doesn't "love" them.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >