Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > FAQ: Picture Uploading How to and Issues      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Out2sea2
Msg: 33
view profile
History
FAQ: Picture Uploading How to and IssuesPage 26 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
Here is a picture of me.
 Funnyguy4you
Msg: 34
FAQ: Picture Uploading How to and Issues
Posted: 1/20/2012 9:53:30 AM
Something is wrong with the site i cannot upload any new images on my account via any way! Mobile uploads, the new flash upload or the old upload way, it does not work and keeps having errors, i meet all the pic details its only 100kb size and i even tried to create a new account same problem. someone please help and tell me when this will be fixed!
 ZOMBIEKINS
Msg: 35
Posted: 1/21/2012 3:04:53 AM
I couldn't upload my images :C

//

Runtime Error

Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".
 alvaro_mateos
Msg: 36
view profile
History
 KINGEMINI
Msg: 37
Posted: 1/28/2012 11:58:35 AM
I deleted 2 pictures and now I cannot upload any new pictures. My pictures meet the requirements but it does not add the new pictures. I've tried the new flash method and the old method. I do not get any error messages. Please assist. Thanks :)
 naughtys_53
Msg: 38
How to Upload Your Images/Pics/Pictures - Instructions and Problem Solving
Posted: 3/28/2012 1:55:00 PM
it is my opinion pof has got stupid rules concerning having pics on your profile
 krimson_knyght
Msg: 39
Posted: 3/31/2012 7:25:31 AM
No you are not the only one that think that POF is overly complicated and restrictive. I cannot up load up pic and I don't why. I mean my pic is up but it is not operational on the software and I'm sure nobody can tell me a simple way to fix it or it's broke(free site).
 GREEKCOWBOY
Msg: 40
Posted: 5/1/2012 2:17:14 AM
NO HELP HERE!
I GUESS YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN. I HAVE TRIED TO RECEIVE LIVE HELP, BUT NO SUCH LUCK
I AM READY TO GIVE UP
 LiveLife23
Msg: 42
Posted: 5/25/2012 7:21:26 AM
i get this msg when i try to delete a pic:

Service Unavailable

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable.

or using the flash uploader to upload/delete a pic, it says error deleting/uploading, log in and try again, so i did and same thing. I asked my buddy to try it on his profile and same thing, whats going on, is this a technical issue for everyone?
 Rukario
Msg: 43
view profile
History
Posted: 5/25/2012 7:27:14 AM
I had the same issue and whatnot. I can't delete any photos.
 LiveLife23
Msg: 44
Posted: 5/25/2012 7:31:06 AM
im guessing you cant upload any pics either?
 asjinindy
Msg: 45
view profile
History
Posted: 5/27/2012 6:47:48 PM
unable to upload additional photos . Message that appears says error in applications. resource may have been removed name changed or temporarily unavailable
 payne357
Msg: 46
Image Problems
Posted: 6/27/2012 8:26:13 PM
Can't upload a photo.
 broccolina
Msg: 47
view profile
History
Image Problems
Posted: 6/29/2012 5:30:14 PM
I had a few private pictures, can't recall exactly, maybe 6, & now there are none.
Did any rules change while I was napping? :)
 Ed Bear
Msg: 48
view profile
History
Image Problems
Posted: 6/29/2012 5:45:04 PM
Darn... I didn't realize this thread was current until I'd started another! Sorry, folks.

I most recently uploaded a new image in May with no problems. Today, I found a new interface - no choice of flash/non-flash, but two columns of what seems like ticket tubs with photos and widgets. No problem deleting one of my images, but no luck uploading.

Specifically, I click on CLICK TO UPLOAD IMAGES and browse to my 800K image. Details:
Image Type: jpeg
Width: 1125 pixels
Height: 563 pixels

I made three tries; each time a progress bar appeared but did not move from 0%, while down in the position for the eighth image a note appeared with the correct size but no photo appeared. My system monitor shows that a 15-second flurry of up/download bytes was followed by no further change.

Now, hours later, every effort goes no further than the CLICK TO UPLOAD IMAGES box.

Hmm... trying it now results in the site returning an error page:
=====================
Server Error in '/' Application.
Runtime Error
Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.
=====================
Further, deponent sayeth not.
ED BEAR
 Ed Bear
Msg: 49
view profile
History
Image Problems
Posted: 6/29/2012 6:19:33 PM
UPDATE: Guess that was just the system crashing, being updated or overloaded... I just managed to upload a shot.

The progress bar seems dysfunctional.

Now I have to go back and see how to NOT get it thumbnailed...
ED BEAR
 coconutb1
Msg: 50
Posted: 1/25/2013 5:45:20 AM
hi, i had a couple of pics on here,, no nudity ones one disappeared from my pics the other i deleated to put a newer one on but when i hit upload and go to my pics and double click it don't go just the pic info the pic number but no pic?? thanks joey
 juscurious01
Msg: 51
Posted: 1/27/2013 12:46:44 PM
I had some photos in private images that I use to send if I there is someone who I might think is compatible. I've had lots of unwanted messages when I posted them on my profile so I posted them as private. They are decent appropriate photos of head shots and I am not sure if someone claimed they are indecent. I still have a few in private images that I cannot display. Can you please help me out. I have total respect form myself and others that I wouldn't post anything unappropriate.

Thank You.
 ClarenceMac
Msg: 52
Posted: 2/1/2013 5:39:58 PM
I deleted pictures an now cant put them back on it want unload my old or new pictures an I just upgrade-please help. Thank u!
 leftybro
Msg: 53
Image Problems
Posted: 2/9/2013 7:03:39 PM
My photos won't upload. it keeps coming up "error try again" and once it said something about pixels.
if it helps any, mine are PNG images
dimensions: 1840 x 3264
size: 3.53MB
 Aristotle_Amadopolis
Msg: 54
Image Problems
Posted: 2/9/2013 7:39:46 PM

My photos won't upload. it keeps coming up "error try again" and once it said something about pixels.
if it helps any, mine are PNG images

Plenty Of™ Images

http://www.pof.com/faq_images.aspx

Which image formats are accepted?

Images must be in JPG, BMP, or GIF format.
 jimmyd025
Msg: 55
Posted: 2/23/2013 10:35:28 AM
I took a new pic but its nt uploading
 forum_moderator
Msg: 56
view profile
History
 iWokeUpDead2
Msg: 57
Posted: 6/12/2013 9:10:48 AM
I apologize for posting this question here but I did a search and could NOT find the info or help I was looking for.

I paid to upgrade my account on June 7th. My account is STILL not upgraded after numerous emails to support as well as several phone calls made to support and a few voicemail messages left. I cannot access any of the features of the upgraded member. My card was charged and I have proof of this and would appreciate it if someone would either upgrade my account like I paid for, or refund my money. This is getting ridiculous and I am not about giving POF my money for nothing. Please advise. Thanks.
Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > FAQ: Picture Uploading How to and Issues