Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > District Of Columbia  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Jaybo_31
Msg: 21
Lazy Sex Partner..Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
I hate to say this but the guy is not really into you. It happens to most of us at one point of our lives.
 Tequila Sunrise1
Msg: 34
Lazy Sex Partner..
Posted: 5/3/2006 5:41:59 PM
why were the pants still on? guess nothing happened before bed? lol...try wearing those black lace up heels in bed, that's a sure way to get him going
 Leeanne
Msg: 35
view profile
History
Lazy Sex Partner..
Posted: 5/3/2006 5:49:23 PM
Sounds as though he is not really into you and he is just using you as a sex toy, only when he is damn good and ready. Time to move away from him and get a man that appeciates you in the morning & every time you want to enjoy him.
 Tequila Sunrise1
Msg: 40
Lazy Sex Partner..
Posted: 9/16/2006 8:25:14 PM
There's nothing worse than a partner who fumbles (too many times) in the bedroom with sexual disorders (it can kill a relationship eventually)...It happens, sure, but one too many is just not acceptable! Time to move on to a better performer..OR leave those shoes on (the ones in your pics) maybe that'll get him going LOL
 rellik21
Msg: 45
Lazy Sex Partner..
Posted: 9/21/2008 7:32:04 AM
all guys are horny all the time if a guy tells you he's not he's lying maybe women are not really his thing he's got to be gay to lay next to you and not want especially if you initiated it and then he could also be a control freak who thinks the man is supposed to make the first move and about the whole i have to pee thing it's totally false because if a man has to pee and he starts having sex the urge to pee is gone until he finishes having sex and then comes back afterwards why do you think that in the middle of lovemaking no man has ever stopped having sex to go pee if he did there is something very wrong if you started it with me i would definitely finish with you i love a woman who initiates
 KingLeo23
Msg: 50
view profile
History
Lazy Sex Partner..
Posted: 3/17/2013 10:01:39 AM
Well sounds like yall were going at it all night or something because thats not natural call me and i bet you and i will never have that problem my number is 512 945-3240 my name is lester
and i am a lover
Show ALL Forums  > District Of Columbia  >