Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Tennessee  > What's your biggest turn on in the opposite sex?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Pandy
Msg: 1
What's your biggest turn on in the opposite sex?Page 2 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
I like the usual, lol......but the biggest attractor for me is intellect. I just can't "do" stupid. a nice azz always helps, too!!!
 HAZMAT690
Msg: 3
What's your biggest turn on in the opposite sex?
Posted: 10/22/2005 11:25:40 PM
Pandy, your starting good threads.. Wits, (gotta be mentally playfull) , the small of a womans back and that spot where her neck meets her shoulders.
 dceeeee
Msg: 4
Posted: 11/13/2005 12:10:29 AM
What turns me on???
Lets see..the smile is #1, but an outfit can do it too....I love to see a guy with jeans, bare feet, and an unbuttoned denim shirt with the bare chest showing...and a guy doesn't have to have 'abs of steel' for this to work...ummmmm!
 jackhammer72
Msg: 6
Posted: 3/29/2006 10:27:29 PM
She's married, not dead. Plus, she's looking for friends, which some of us old married folks could use more of.

Next you'll get on my case for my profile, but just as the funny ads say: "Don't judge too quickly."

The most attractive thing about a woman is a combination of her smile and what she has to say. I'm a firm believer in the old adage: "That which you think, you will say; that which you say, you will do; that which you do, you will become". Since it's impossible to know what she is thinking, the best way to know who she is and who she will become it to listen to her. That's where you will find her beauty.
 Pandy
Msg: 7
Posted: 4/2/2006 11:25:26 PM

"PANDY," My big turn on from a female, Would have to be her total curvy body and how she makes it move. Now then, If you are married Why do you even care???

as it happpens, bumphunter....I'm not married, I'm engaged to another user on this site...but there is not category for "engaged".
I'm still here because I'm a moderator and have taken on responsibilities here, and have friends to keep in touch with.

Now that that is all cleared up (not that it's any of your business) , get back on topic, please.
 BondageLover617
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 5/21/2006 10:56:59 AM
I agree with the two-stage description: How she looks, how she moves may draw me in, but it's what she has to *say* that keeps me talking - her intelligence, her humor, her personality. And the biggest draw at that point? Whether she likes me back!

Regards,

Martin
straight polyamorous bondage lover near Cambridge, Mass.
 tmoon77
Msg: 9
Posted: 6/9/2006 12:48:33 PM
It is the same with a girl Pandy, a smart girl is sexy and can take you places :) As far as the body I would have to say the eyes, pouty lips, and legs. And no 'cankles' Lol, sorry not being mean and I wouln't say it is a deal breaker if I find the right girl but....you know.
 xAshAshBabyx
Msg: 10
Posted: 6/14/2007 5:10:24 AM
Nice teeth = great smile... if you smile alot you're generally happy or sinister lol either may not be a bad thing ;) good sense of humor, masculine hands (yea a weird fetish) clean cut maybe a little scruff... Of course the cliche, eyes, intelligence... but the nitty gritty, a certain level of mystery about a person is ALWAYS appealing.... Note mysterious not SNEAKY lol
 maples01
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 1/26/2009 1:44:52 PM
A pulse.

Sorry, I figured I'd bring it back up.
 ariatlady
Msg: 12
Posted: 1/31/2009 11:26:25 PM
For starters:

1. A brain that gets used on a regular basis
2. Power and ambition
3. Well groomed and polished appearance
4. Not being needy and able to be an individual
5. Compassion and understanding
6. Working and being a productive member of society
 Trailrider71
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 5/25/2009 12:47:57 PM
Physically?
1. nice, round, firm butt
2. flattish abs
3. lean legs-Speed skaters need not feel put out. You're included.
4. good posture
5. must have chin
Nonphysically?
1. sense of humor
2. self confidence
3. what's the opposite of prude? I've dated prude and don't want to go back to that.
I'm looking for more than that, but they aren't things that really get my motor running.
 NASH58
Msg: 14
Posted: 6/22/2010 6:35:08 AM
Eyes, Legs, Butt, Long hair , truthful
Show ALL Forums  > Tennessee  > What's your biggest turn on in the opposite sex?