Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > British Columbia  > idiosyncracies - what makes you freaky??      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 puurdy guurl
Msg: 1
view profile
History
idiosyncracies - what makes you freaky??Page 3 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
when i go to the bank machines to deposit stuff, i CANNOT use a fresh envelope from the front of the pile.
i'm paranoid that someone had put some poison on the gum of the first few envelopes. now they're just waiting to see some poor unsuspecting soul lick it 'n kick it.

so i always pull from the near exact middle. everytime. i don't really know why other than i'm fritzy and paranoid.

and cutlery with fillagrie. all those crevassases for dirt and dead skin cells to linger. then when i'm stabbing a piece of food from my plate, the little bugs will crawl down the handle (gravity needs to help them a bit) and latch onto my food. free ride into my body. the bug are gonna get me.
those of you who eat with my cutlery now know why they're so plain....
 12ed12um
Msg: 2
view profile
History
idiosyncracies - what makes you freaky??
Posted: 9/15/2005 2:03:36 PM
Bank at the Royal Bank.... envelopes have little stickies that you just fold over.... one less thing to lick
 puurdy guurl
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 9/15/2005 2:04:37 PM
oooh! totally!!

facing product....used to work at costco...i KNOW what happens to the eggs and strawberries....uuuugh

i'm HUGE on date codes!!! like my favorite thing!

plus, i can't drink straight on. i always drink slightly to the left side of my mouth.
not sure why. but i do know i hate seeing the bottom of the glass straight on. blocks me from the world or something.
 CountryChick66
Msg: 4
Posted: 9/15/2005 2:05:59 PM
Everything has to be a even number for me....
Lottery tickets....pick in the middle
 12ed12um
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 9/15/2005 2:07:34 PM
Alphabetical Order....

Movies and CD's - drives me nuts if they are not from A to Z
 mak423
Msg: 6
Posted: 9/15/2005 2:14:04 PM
I like to put my pants on last in the morning
 Scorpio 07
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 9/15/2005 4:04:56 PM
I am... all of the above ....you don't even want to know
 Scorpio 07
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 9/15/2005 9:36:12 PM
oh with me if i m hungry( starving) i eat words....my sentence would'nt make any sense
 Mikey likes it!
Msg: 9
Posted: 9/16/2005 1:37:41 AM
When I put my wrist guards on for hockey, the logo has to be facing ME, not facing out. Not like there's any penalty for doing it the other way, I just... don't.

Otherwise, yeah, middle envelope from the ATM's stack (AND I'm an RBC customer), sheets untucked at the end (I am 6'4", after all) and fries first... because they have a shelf life of 3 minutes, tops.
 SarGasm
Msg: 10
Posted: 9/16/2005 3:03:25 AM
the world according to Brad:

~ TP goes OVER the roll. underpeople are really aliens sent here to make us crazy by putting the TP under the roll. aliens or sexual deviants. and not "deviant" in the good way.

~ my car, my stereo. don't change the station. if i really like you, you may fiddle with the volume...but don't push it.

~ it puts the hair product in it's hair. without gel or wax or this new "surf hair" crap i'm trying, i feel like a complete schlumph leaving the house.

~ when my lego is on display...you may touch it. you may pick it up and you may compliment me on my odd little collection. you may NOT re-arrange it. please. let's save me some time here and not make me have to go putting everything back where it belongs.

~ my CD's are in a case. this case is usually shut. this is to stop people from messing with them. they're in order: A-Z artist, then A-Z soundtrack, then Celtic and 1-30 of my personal mixes. don't mess with the system...i might have an aneurism.

~ for the love of god, normal people squeeze the toothpaste from the crimpy end toward the spout. i understand that some people aren't as normal as i am, and so you may squeeze your toothpaste however you wish. but please...for the sake of my sanity, if you're going to use my toothpaste, use it like a human being and not some tooth-brushing neandrethal (sp?).

~ tags. i don't care if i know you or not...if your tag is sticking out on your shirt, chances are i'm going to fix it for you, or bring it to your attention. i've gotten in trouble for this before, but that doesn't mean i'm going to stop.
 gotu
Msg: 11
Posted: 9/16/2005 9:25:43 AM
When people mess with my clutter - yes all those pile actually mean soemthing don't mess with them and don't put stuff away! I will get to it eventually. THIS ESPECIALLY FOR MY QUILT STUDIO!!!!

I like to eat evenly - which means a bit of everything in a manner that will see it all consumed in a resonably even way?! K thats weird! 2 fries 1 bite of burger 4 fries one sip of drink 1 bite of burger....you all get it I'm sure.

TP goes under never over - don't ask me why I like it that way - I think I have aliens as previously mentioned.

Everything at work has to be ordered neat and put away. Everything at home does not!

I laugh when I should even if it is not socially acceptable - this includes funerals and art galleries :P

I like afternoon naps - must be part cat! Need to live somewhere where Siesta! is a daily occurence!
 puurdy guurl
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 9/16/2005 10:21:35 AM
all that matters is that the tp gets to my ass. over, under, through the legs as i bend over...i don't give a shi...wait...i just did...now i need tp. lol

i'm finnicky about laundry too. love towels folded my way. would take people's laundry and fold all the socks my way, as well as towels if i had the time and energy.

at night when i sleep walk i need my fruit gummies. but i need them to be old and leathery. stale gummies. ha ha
 puurdy guurl
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 9/16/2005 12:03:30 PM
i'm paranoid i'll get suspended like all my friends did.

noone is here hardly. that makes for a lonely place. well...at least i have big brother to lick my wounds.
 IkeepUhot
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Posted: 9/18/2005 5:12:14 AM
tp over for sure,. Food can not touch,except breakfast, eggs over easy, and hashbrowns get mixed into pile with tobasco added.

Volume on tv, radio has to be on even number.
clock bedroom always fast at least 5 min, prefer 6.
 ai81
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 10/19/2005 9:41:15 PM
I eat peanut butter out of the jar, I feel the need to dry hump any cool sculptures I see, and if anyone I know ever wears white socks with black shoes I have to point it out to them.
 Strappin Young Lad
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Posted: 10/19/2005 11:43:45 PM
i am what makes me freaky. i am a product of my environment.
 Strappin Young Lad
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Posted: 10/19/2005 11:47:23 PM
as one of the few guys with long hair here i would have to agree with CP. Someone playin with your hair is hot.

i don't think that is freaky nessicarily.
Show ALL Forums  > British Columbia  > idiosyncracies - what makes you freaky??