Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 badbadgirl
Msg: 2
A question for the femalePage 3 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
oh yeah?me i hate it when a guy suck my lips.it hurts
 dud
Msg: 6
Oral - what do women like and how?
Posted: 9/17/2005 10:13:13 PM
ummm.... dont you just chomp down on it? jk
 passionfly
Msg: 7
Posted: 9/18/2005 2:08:44 AM
whats this clit thing you speak of? lol
 hightechredneck
Msg: 10
view profile
History
A question for the female
Posted: 9/18/2005 1:03:18 PM
xxaventuraxx
I would be willing to help change your mind, because you are actualy the ONLY female that I ever remember saying that you would prefer not to receive oral.
 brawnydog
Msg: 11
Posted: 9/18/2005 1:09:25 PM
I use the drumstick technique. That's where you turn them upside-down and eat them like an ice cream cone.

cows have big tongues
 premiummike
Msg: 13
Posted: 9/19/2005 10:11:36 PM
id like to give it a try!
 BigJohnFlex
Msg: 14
Posted: 12/5/2005 2:28:36 AM
^^ wow medana call me ....lol
i love lots of juice and when she can squirt its even better
the whole idea is lots of different stimulation in the pu$$y and the up inside plush spot that the other guy on here refered to is not the inside of the clitoris but actually the g-spot......and that done right will just make a total gusher out of your lady
 registerdnurse1975
Msg: 16
Posted: 12/5/2005 6:19:10 AM
i like the 8 1/2 inch dildo while he's suckin on my clit and fingerin my ass...........
 mikerdw
Msg: 17
Posted: 12/5/2005 7:11:03 AM
the one thing that seems to be agreed upon by everyone is that theres no "right" way to do it. as this thread demonstrates, some girls like the sucking some like the licking, some like concentrating on the clit, some dont, etc. my advice? go SLOW, experiment, work your way up to the most sensitive areas, tease, and LISTEN for what your girl enjoys. listen, change around, and let her voice, her movements, and her motions guide you so that you can learn whats right for her.
 RUMYCALIQUEEN
Msg: 20
Posted: 12/7/2005 10:09:25 AM
If this is done correctly a woman can experience the greatest pleasure!!!!! A woman should lead her man to what pleases her and the man should take mental notes so he can concentrate more on the pleasure spots!!!! Foreplay and lots of it is the gateway to great sex with your partner!!!
 Captain Sargasmo
Msg: 22
Posted: 12/19/2005 8:22:45 PM
hear that?

that's the sound of about 2 dozen PoF women glazing their chairs.
 UnusualEd
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Posted: 12/20/2005 4:24:59 AM
I've found that the single finger inside whilst you're going dow does seem to get results. Garofalo does seem to have a good setup going there, (and two women after him already!), wish there were more in northern England who wanted a similar good time! lol

Build-up is important, as Garofalo has pointed out, heading straight for the clit with you tongue won't be as effective as building them up so they're desperate for you to do it.

You don't even have to start with your mouth, I like to stroke really gently over the knickers, or skin if they've come off, hardly touching at all, but disturbing the hairs and teasing. Once they start getting the idea, don't increase the touch, but tell them what you're going to do to them, maybe tell them you'll go down on them in 5 mins or something like that, and tease them slowly in the mean time. Give them updates when there's 3 mins to go, guaranteed it'll feel a lot longer than 5 mins when they're waiting for it!!

Once you do start, licking around the lips first, and the full length of it is a good start, avoiding the clit as long as possible will build the expecation even more. Licking just to one side of it, then the other, but just missing it can drive them mental! :-)

Not that I'm cruel or anything. I should probably save anything else for a thread on teasing. :)

Ed
 JuneBeaver
Msg: 33
Posted: 12/20/2005 10:16:53 PM
oh god............ leave it to beave......

what do we like, how old are you? .. cant you tell by the response you get from her?

Dont hurry dont rush, take your time, dont make her feel like your tongue is wearing out , because if you are good, you wont even think that for a moment!~ If your tongue gets tired without a good reply..... GET BACK TO THE BOOKS KIDDO!

you should be able to have her legs around you , squirming hmm in about two minutes........... otherwise. you just dont have it!

june
 Unfold
Msg: 36
Posted: 12/1/2009 11:07:44 AM
For women the most Intense Orgasms always begin with her Mind!

Just because she is already your girlfriend and sex is assured it still only benefits you to romance her once in a while. Talk to her before hand, early in the day if possible, plant the seeds in her mind of how you intend to seduce her later.

Let her know how much you appreciate her and are attracted to her! Make it clear THAT SHE has you turned on and that you can’t wait to be with her! Give her that due credit!

When you start with her mind the foreplay begins long before you are actually touching or bedding her...

Once the moment arrives plan on taking your time. Never, ever, go straight for her Goods! It is easy for couples to fall into that routine but if you want to knock the Big O’s out of her you must resist going head first right outta the gate! Instead, start at her mouth, neck, or ears. In doing so you can turn her entire body into an Erogenous Zone!

I like to begin at her neck softly, nibbling, sucking, licking, & kissing… then her ears… by the time I usually kiss her she is welling up with passion and you can tell by the intense manner in which she greets your lips and tongue! … then go back to the ears and neck before preceding further.

Then, as I continue down over her torso gently biting & kissing I intentionally avoid her nipples (trust me on this)! THIS IS NOT A RACE AND IF YOU WANT THE BIG O’S YOU’VE GOTTA PUT IN THE WORK! I usually will make several passes from her neckline to her lower abdomen before I show her nipples any attention. A mix between soft kisses and firmer biting of her ribcage usually work wonders!

The idea is to continually ratchet up her intensity but remaining just a few notches behind her desire. ANTISAPATION IS THE ULTIMATE APHRODESIAC! By the time I assault her nibbles she is on the cusp of orgasm already and I have yet to even touch her vagina… get the idea?

I like to take them ahead 3 notches and then drop back by 2, ahead 3, back 2, continually gaining ground and affirming my ownership of her body and complete control over her pleasure! It is not uncommon for her to beg you to just shove it in at this point, but, you won’t, remember we are in control here and we want her desires to always to 2 steps ahead of our actions! Do not cave on this! Trust me… she will be thanking you later!

Once I make it to her nether region there are many stops to make before her Clit & Pu$$y come into play (remember the nipple strategy)? Maybe begin with soft kisses in her upper pubic area. She will likely be grinding and gyrating at your face at this point but make sure that you Do Not make contact with her clit just yet! It may be hard to avoid with her movements but you have to manage…

If she is grinding at this point then maybe back up slightly for just a second to enjoy the view… because… after all.. you are crating a Work Of Art! While you are backed up gently blow a soft breath over her ****. This may seem silly but the clitoris has over 8,000 nerve fibers in it… and trust me… each and every one of them will feel the sensation.

From there I like to work on the inner thigh from about the middle of her leg and move all the way down to where it connects to her body. Once there pretend as if that was her vagina… even though you will be just an inch or 2 to the left or right of it…. Treat this area as if you were eating her out. If you have done any of this right she should be trying to grab you by the hair of the head and fu*k your face by now!

When YOU DECIDE that it is time lick her clit do it as softy as you possibly can AND ONLY FOR BRIEF SECONG! Lick it and pause, lick it and pause, this will send SHOCKWAVES through her ENTIRE BODY!

I like to continue to stimulate their clit until they believe there is no higher ground to be achieved... and that is when you slow work a finger inside of her and employ her G-Spot into it proving that we have only just begun to explore the depths of her pleasure!

I always shoot to give her a minimum of three O’s before ever even considering penetrating her but... many times three will only be the beginning of the of the waves to crash over her...

You are pretty much golden after that… you can go soft & gentle, rough & commanding, or any variation, I like to mix it up! She should be putty in your hands at this point to mold in to whatever shape you desire…

Enjoy!
 Unfold
Msg: 42
Posted: 12/1/2009 7:48:00 PM

Unfold, would you consider demos?

As Often As Possible!
 MsMicki
Msg: 43
view profile
History
Posted: 12/2/2009 4:25:10 AM

Holy crap.

What he ^^^^^^^^^ said.

*fans herself and runs off to her Tickle Trunk o' Toys*

ditto!!

think I'll print that out and hang it on my fridge for future dates to read!!
 MsMicki
Msg: 45
view profile
History
Posted: 12/2/2009 6:56:40 PM

Wait, I'll just post it in my profile as required reading. LOLOL

Now the trick is to get a man to actually read the profile!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >