Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 greeneyedblonde and CSI
Msg: 155
The things you miss most about being in a relationship...Page 2 of 26    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26)
Sorry Kitty...copying you...hope you don't mind..but you have said it...

Unexpected kisses
saying Babe,& meaning it
The silent jestures / bodylanguage / flirting
Camp fires
going to the beach for the day with and without kids,
The feeling of being a family
Honestly Trusting someone!
showers together
watching him shave
Being proud of our house..& keeping it looking good together just because that's the way we are.No chores just keeping it done.
Breakfast in bed
His family and friends
waking up in the middle of the night,seeing him beside me.
Watching him sleep
pampering him just because I can
Watching him with his buddies laff'n and having fun
hangin out and having a bbq with friends over.
someone to keep my butt warm on a winters night
Building snowmen families on the front lawn
Nature walks
biking
Christmas together, waking up christmas morning watching him play Santa.
& sharing our day with family & friends.
Christmas shopping
putting my hands all over him cuz I just can't resist
Listening to tunes together
dancing
Having the feeling of ....I'm a damn happy woman to be able to share life with such a wonderful person
agreeing to disagree and laff about it
Listening to them talk about nothing
seeing a smile on their face
The sparkle in their eyes
sex sex sex and more damn good sex...uninhibited passionate raw sex

Wow...couldn't have said it better myself...

GEB
 cowgirl2005
Msg: 163
The things you miss most about being in a relationship...
Posted: 8/8/2006 9:12:14 AM
The cuddling and passionate kissing ...
 kikilynn
Msg: 181
Posted: 8/11/2006 11:35:16 AM
PDA's
Being held
Cuddling
Sex on a regular basis
 Neysha61
Msg: 185
view profile
History
Posted: 8/11/2006 3:20:08 PM
No matter how mad you are at each other allllll damn day, when you get in bed at night, the "spoon" just happens. And you stay like that alllllll night.
 pebbles_2006
Msg: 187
Posted: 8/11/2006 5:22:07 PM
well i havent been single for that long its been 3 months since June 12 I was once engaged for a year and a half.... we tried to work things out got back together July 15 but that lasted 2 days when he revealed he was cheating on me for 7 months that we were apart since he was here with in Canada on New Year's 2006 so that totally de-value my intention of getting back together with him at all....because he lied for 7 months sleeping with another woman while still engaged to be married to me......

Hmm But other than that, let me see, things I miss about being in a relationship------ waking up with someone beside me 24/7 (365 days/a year), making love early morning before starting your day, Constantly making love anyday/anytime, showering with someone, making dinner together, doing dishes together, watching tv & movies with someone, taking long walks, kissing, hugs, cuddling, snuggling,dinning out together, going to Dairy Queen for a quick snack of Blizzard, walking to Tim Horton's for either coffee or an Ice Capp, going out dancing, going to bar with so u dont get harassed by other men, going grocery shopping with, doing laundry in the laundry mat, coming home to someone after work & that relieves stress a lot, someone to talk to how your day was at work & also someone to complain to when u had a rough day at work, someone you can relate to basically, someone you can be yourself without feeling awkward to do or say anything weird, someone to hold hands with, someone to go for walks with in the park or the beach or just around town, someone u can introduce to your friends & hang with them as well, basically i miss the companionship & closeness with someone 24/7, 365 days a year.... i miss it a whole lot being single isnt fun at all.... esp when it wasnt expected that I became single.....
 night501
Msg: 195
view profile
History
Posted: 8/13/2006 10:51:40 PM
i miss having someone there who is with you threw the rough times and someone who's smile can brighten even the darkest day. dont get me wrong i love the physical part but im more into the emotional support.
 VisualDistortion
Msg: 200
Posted: 8/14/2006 5:44:23 PM
Falling asleep and waking up next to someone. Cuddling and watching the stars at night.
 supfreaks
Msg: 247
view profile
History
Posted: 8/23/2006 9:48:05 AM
makeout sessions, wishing someone a nice day, passionate sex, inside jokes, knowing what they are thinking without having to ask, spooning,and not having to be on this site...
 Runs With Squirrels
Msg: 248
view profile
History
Posted: 8/23/2006 11:56:58 AM
Besides the regular sex? LOL

I miss lying on the couch with my head in his lap, while we're both reading or watching TV. I miss the way his neck smells first thing in the morning when I roll over in bed. I miss lying on the couch together with him sitting between my legs, leaning back against my chest. I miss coming home after a bad day and getting hugged so hard I squeak, and I miss hugging him that way. I miss cooking dinner with someone at night. Ah, hell, I miss it ALL!! LOL
 Lil Red Riding Hood
Msg: 249
Posted: 8/23/2006 7:16:55 PM
Good sex atleast twice a day......lmao

Having to go "find" it, sucks.......... booty calls are just not the same.
 TherealFish
Msg: 253
Posted: 9/21/2006 3:35:11 PM
The more the merrier//
 WakeDan
Msg: 256
Posted: 9/21/2006 7:07:39 PM
I'll keep this one short then lol.

I miss knowing she misses me while im at work and cant wait for me to come home.

taking her out to show her how much i appreciate her.

giving/getting massages and of course

I miss the great sex and morning bj.
 MotleyGrrl
Msg: 257
Posted: 9/21/2006 7:48:59 PM
i just miss... him =(
 nightfly
Msg: 263
The things you miss miss most about being in a relationship...
Posted: 10/1/2006 1:07:55 AM
I miss affection; the hugs, holding each other, running my hands through her hair, kissing, having her lying with me on the couch while we watch tv, holding hands while we walk together. Sex is just sex, you can solve that yourself, an orgasm relieves the stress no matter how you come by it (pun intended). But you can't relieve the desire to embrace a lover when you're alone.
 Chef_Charles
Msg: 277
Posted: 10/2/2006 10:22:54 AM
Someone to share things with, holding hands, hugs when we need one, cooking meals anytime of the day when we are hungry, talking about something or nothing, sharing my life with them. Nothing like writing a warm tender intimate poem and then reading it to her while sitting next to each other.
 Whitetigeress
Msg: 288
Posted: 10/10/2006 11:19:27 AM
two things i miss most

one; to have someone instantly there next to you to listen to you or console you on a bad day.. i can only hug my boys so much

two: to have someone readily available and commited when im horny lol
 sweetvirginlover
Msg: 293
Posted: 10/10/2006 7:08:40 PM
The real compassion of love and intimacy instead of having to jack off every night.
 MsMicki
Msg: 294
view profile
History
Posted: 10/10/2006 7:55:16 PM
Sundays........I miss Sundays.....

lazy sex in the morn.......big brunch......FOOTBALL.....dinner......cuddling to Sunday Night football.....and some more sex....
 ponygrl™
Msg: 304
Posted: 10/13/2006 9:37:55 AM
wow, what i miss the most...............i miss greeting my loved one as he comes home from a hard day at work, i miss the talks, clowning around (playful not sexual), i miss making dinner, or just a good nite kiss....i miss the cuddling and feeling his warm body next to mine, i miss looking into his eyes and saying "i love you", i miss being a shoulder to cry on or just an ear to bend. i miss the little love spats that turn into a fun-time in the sack...........omg, my list can go on and on.
 ponygrl™
Msg: 308
Posted: 10/13/2006 1:23:52 PM
@loun.............nothing gay about what you miss hun, give it time and you would have that feeling once again.
 junipermoon
Msg: 322
view profile
History
Posted: 10/14/2006 3:18:01 PM
i miss hearing the great horned owls calling at 3:00 a.m. when i'd get up to use the bathroom. i miss picking green beans for dinner. i miss morels. i miss having someone to shove my feet under when they get cold. but mostly i miss his coffee grinder.
 KatzzMeow
Msg: 346
Posted: 11/22/2006 12:13:58 AM
Waking up the next morning and starting all over again?

ok no seriously, cuddling, conversation, dancing together, the way you look at each other, holding hands and being able to brag to all your friends what a great guy you have.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >