Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 KatzzMeow
Msg: 348
The things you miss most about being in a relationship...Page 3 of 26    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26)
D^mn sweetcurves thanks for reminding me about that one

oh wait what am I talking about ..wake up...roll over....hear buzzing....aauuuhhh go to sleep.

Ok miss the touching.
 Mizzezprez
Msg: 350
The things you miss most about being in a relationship...
Posted: 11/22/2006 1:09:02 AM
Just having that someone to go to bed with every night and wake up in the arm of the next morning.
 holdmy
Msg: 355
Posted: 11/22/2006 9:45:46 AM
I miss having a garuanteed piece of ass when I am out of a relationship. Good thing that is not the case right now, though! haha
 LondonerDan
Msg: 360
view profile
History
Posted: 11/23/2006 5:33:45 PM
Relationship...is that some kind of boat?
 gonzofanmel
Msg: 372
view profile
History
Posted: 1/4/2007 1:10:24 PM
Sunday nights-always pizza and a movie......getting love e-mails and phone calls about how much he couldn't wait to see me again.......being held.....cuddling on the couch and having my hair stroked......hearing the words "I love you" a billion times a day...all sorts of things, really.
But then again...for every thing I miss there are ten thousand things I DON'T miss, so I guess in the end things turned out for the best.
 aliven28
Msg: 379
The things you miss miss most about being in a relationship...
Posted: 1/7/2007 6:41:09 PM
really starting to belive all the sweethearts of men are only in the forums these things u guys are saying are so adorable wish i could find a guy to do 1 nice thing for me like u guys did!
 *Babydoll272*
Msg: 384
view profile
History
Posted: 1/7/2007 7:35:10 PM
What I miss the most is the touching, the kissing, the closeness and his scent.
 lilmslefty
Msg: 390
Posted: 1/8/2007 9:48:40 AM
I second that,Indigo rose. Definitely gets my day off to a fantastic start!
 JustCallMeMike
Msg: 414
view profile
History
Posted: 1/20/2007 2:47:47 PM
Someone else being in my head, heart, soul and body. Don't get me wrong, I love being the lone, self-relant wolf I am, but sometimes that safety net of that partner for when you want to let yourself go is good.

I also miss that disfuser and pat on my back from someone who loves me enough to ask me how my day was and to help build me up when I am weak, while at the same time that someone I can share my accomplishments with.

I miss what it feels like to have someone else to physically connect with and still want more from. I love the feel of a woman falling into my arms, her groping me, each of us wanting to devour the other.

I miss having a reason to do something other than come home and hit the books. I mean I do have my outside hobbies I like to do, but they don't seem as fulfilling when doing them with a loved one.

These are but a few of the things I miss.
 bobbyp719
Msg: 419
Posted: 1/21/2007 7:33:46 PM
being alone is no picknic.........kind of makes you wonder why its so hard to get people on here to meet :-)
 Mortavius
Msg: 421
Posted: 1/21/2007 9:50:01 PM
What I miss most about being in a relationship?

That's easy. Coming home after I've had to deal with an entire day of Murphy's law and the garbage that accompanies the clashes of egos, to someone who knows how to make it all vanish in one single touch. Someone that can kiss me and pull my mind out of the circles that the day got it spinning in.

Someone I can just lay quietly with, and be.

That's what I miss the most. Although, great sex with someone that knows my every spot is also a bonus.
 catman40
Msg: 429
Posted: 1/23/2007 6:41:23 AM
I am not rich like bill gates . as good looking at pamala anderson . be like will smith . NOW , I can tell you . I am a guy WHO know will be by your side . WILL not head for the hills when things get rough and you have bad times . OH no . YOU wake up in ther morning and I am right there . we talk about the day . we don't keep secerts from each other . I work for a thrift store . on our day , we stay in bed and play " find the sauage " . I really miss talking , and playing find the saugage and other things COUPLES do .
 aliven28
Msg: 435
Posted: 1/23/2007 1:25:59 PM
Someone who says i'm beautiful first thing in the morning when my hair a mess and i look like crude! Also the kisses for no reason and the surprise hugs!
 pandacrashola
Msg: 441
Posted: 1/23/2007 6:54:52 PM
the things i miss about actually whilst in a relationship are the things i most miss about being in a relationship.. you know men and women change life changes every 10yrs outlooks and expectancies of life. love changes as do feelings ' i must say ..a change of partners could be mis construed as a holiday but once the honey moons over in a few years life's the same all over again.the players have changed but the game remains the same probably not the right subject oh i think i strayed off it a lil oops lol
 Neysha61
Msg: 445
view profile
History
Posted: 1/25/2007 11:52:36 AM
Foot rubs. No hanky panky or hocus pocus involved. Just the feet please.
There seems to be a premium one would have to pay to get those these days ..... I'm not interested for that price.
 Fun_Jess
Msg: 452
Posted: 1/30/2007 12:19:44 PM
You guys are way too depressing. What about the things you love about being single???????????? hm..........
 gonzofanmel
Msg: 457
view profile
History
Posted: 2/1/2007 2:01:27 PM
Having someone there for me...and ONLY me...
 Tarika
Msg: 460
Posted: 2/1/2007 5:07:00 PM
Cuddling, hugging and being excited about seeing/talking to someone.
 equusreined
Msg: 462
view profile
History
Posted: 2/1/2007 6:14:05 PM
I miss the feeling I got when I'd first see him - couldn't help but smile.
I miss the sound of his voice, and his laugh. His gentle but strong touch. His eyes that would just shine when I looked in them. Even his natural scent drove me wild. ;)
I miss when we'd just enjoy a movie or show or walk together - we'd laugh and talk and debate - he was just as stubborn as I am. ;)
I miss feeling warm and safe in his arms. He always wanted me to feel safe.
I miss how he'd help me when I needed it (I'm visually impaired), but understood I'm still independent. He'd read me subtitles in movies and such, if the print was too small.
I miss giving him a massage, and he always returned the favor.
I miss making love to him. I enjoyed giving him pleasure, and I know he enjoyed giving it to me too.
I wish I had more opportunities to really let go of my inhibitions with him. Not many chances to really let go. Never got to show all I wanted to.
I miss being able to trust in his word. I miss knowing that I was a priority to him, as he was to me.
I miss feeling like someone loves me, misses me when I'm gone.

Eventually, I hope to find someone who I can share that kind of stuff with again.
 Neysha61
Msg: 470
view profile
History
Posted: 2/13/2007 8:39:55 AM
When I tap tap tap my empty beer bottle ... there is no one there to run and fetch me another.
DAMNDAMN DAMN
 baycitymom
Msg: 472
Posted: 2/14/2007 7:03:12 AM
Cuddling, Knowing that someone is there for me, the passion that comes with a relationship, the not being able to wait to see that person again.
 catman40
Msg: 486
Posted: 2/21/2007 5:11:09 AM
I will not find my All she would have to do is move to wisconsin or even live in wisconsin . SHE would have someone to hold her on those cold and lonely nights as well as , waking up in the morning with him . having some one to be with . a guy who she can brag to her freinds . " hey I caught my fish . and reeled him in "
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >