Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Recipes and Cooking  > What would make u throw up if u ate??      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Angel Eyes_Sassy Mouth
Msg: 27
What would make u throw up if u ate??Page 6 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
Dallas...I stand corrected! LOL...Both sounded the same...I wouldn't eat either though!
 ~softEDGE~
Msg: 28
view profile
History
What would make u throw up if u ate??
Posted: 3/6/2006 9:06:16 PM
balut
sea cuces
pork rinds?!
worms.
my cat's brown ****
ANY cat's brown ****
poo
anything lizardalian or scaley
gator
croc
buffalo, i now hate the smell...
bugs
puke
eel, i have just been informed, is slimey
BOILT slimey okra or oprah,too
bloody stuff
i'm sure i can think of more...
but hafta stop somewhere...
 ~softEDGE~
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Posted: 3/6/2006 9:26:38 PM
NO amount of san miguel would change my mind regarding balut OR monkey meat, been to PI, manila, and olangapo city 'n had more than my share of san miguels yet REFUSED BALUT.
(the embryonic BONED fermented by burial inground DUCKY egg)
and ANY organ liver, kidneys, hell even brains or one that detoxifies any animal is just too gross to consider.

i once bought a hunter, a superintendent at my jobsite a game cookbook only because of a recipe that began...
first you wash the decapitated gopher...
 ~softEDGE~
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Posted: 3/6/2006 9:30:39 PM
i can think of meat i'd rather eat in that state/frame of mind...ooh, with some nice PLUM yeah, ok, "prune" wine...
 kikilynn
Msg: 31
Posted: 3/7/2006 12:47:59 AM
Kidney beans.
I'm allergic to them... they cause involuntary projectile vomiting, itchy eyes, breathing difficulties... just not worth the pain they cause...
 tattoo_4u
Msg: 32
Posted: 4/12/2006 6:26:18 PM
I believe Hagus would really do it for me ......
though i don't care much for venison,bore,& elk ...........ralph.........
 a_vamp
Msg: 33
Posted: 4/15/2006 11:28:00 PM
I only eat lean meat so that stuff is definitely FATTY MEAT - especially fatty pork.

I almost got choked to death by a piece of fatty pork when I was 5. I managed to throw up that piece of meat but the phobia towards that ultra-gross smell and taste which lingered in my mouth thereafter NEVER went away.
 ~softEDGE~
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Posted: 6/6/2006 6:05:20 PM
expired container cream cheese like another PoFer found in his fridge from 04, and asked if we thought it was ok...
 roxanne1652
Msg: 35
view profile
History
Posted: 6/8/2006 5:33:47 AM
Rutabaga, kimchee (long story, but I am gagging at the thought) . . . fried fish intestines (also Korean, but y'know? My jury is still out on fish having intestines to begin with, in which case I was duped . . . but nauseated just the same).
Show ALL Forums  > Recipes and Cooking  > What would make u throw up if u ate??