Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > this is for all of us who hurt inside, please read and respond!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 GoldenHeartForYou
Msg: 101
this is for all of us who hurt inside, please read and respond!Page 5 of 13    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13)
Your so rite just42day16
I am same way I don't want too meet guys, and don't want too date them,
I just want too meet that specail man that can put a peacefullife and peaceful mind, that there won't bee no worries and that explains it all a peaceful.
and I did came across a wonderful man. and now don't know anymore. if we are or aren't going to meet. its hurt , fear, scared, that puts a block on to alot of man and women.
especial if you found him or her. that in confidents, and faith, beleives, and words , promisses etc its not good enough for those man and women thats been hurt and scared too, etc.

but if only a man and a women no matter what fears hurts scared etc take all those emails, voice call. chat on im all together, and just put a face to face.
and see and show him or her. that your not one of them, and your the acutual person who won't hurt , and that only looking for one. then he or she will see its true,
but can they put a fact too a face yes or no.
thats the only way a female or male will know if its true or not

most I find that males and females all think of the same ohhh hurt etc causes not too meet at all.
then what. if you find a special man that you know by your conscions, etc
and still no response and wondering if its going too happen on the day too meet

what then you explain. and tell me what would you doo. especially thats the guy for you and you know that your for him and he feels that. too. but hurt and scared what else is there too do you explain that one.

how too show that assuring the guy your nothing like other women at all
and that all goods are in you.
reassuring a man that is hurting and know that he likes you alot
and still sending emails say samething over and that he likes you alot
but that hurt is there and scared
what would you do in that kind of situations.
 dennisj215
Msg: 102
view profile
History
this is for all of us who hurt inside, please read and respond!
Posted: 3/3/2006 11:07:47 AM
Feel exactly the same way. I'm at the end of my rope. I must have dated 10 girls in the last 2 years, all either have a problem I have a child or are simply unable to commit to anything or just want "casual sex". That disgust me and I won't do it, still have some respect for myself.

It's natual to not want to be alone unfortuantly, great human flaw. Sometimes we wonder what's the point anymore after finding the same things again and again, but such is life in this day and age.

Many people are just immature and/or cold hearted by nature, with no remorse. Sorry it may sound bleak but that's what I've come to learn the hard way these days
 GoldenHeartForYou
Msg: 103
Posted: 3/3/2006 4:54:03 PM
date 10 girls and not one

for me been on my own for 5yrs.
I never dated
never never met a guy
never chatted with any man

with in those 5 yrs between 2 kids going threw major problems.
and now proud of them they both pull threw. I can say I patted myself on my back
for doing all on my own and that was a big living hell I went threw

then I broke down terrible brake down.
face what I never exspected too face. That Is being single mom. that never dawn on me
at all because of struggle I gone threw with 2 kids.

what makes even worse on top of being single mom is going too court not knowing
what judge would say. that put my nerves high soo high that I passed out
okay got what I wanted. is my 2 kids with me . but for me I really don't give a danm
for child support. my main concern is my children. and done everything on my own
no help from no one.

5 yrs took me now I pulled myself out of all situations that I have gone threw
I patted myself on back many times.

now I want someone in my life that I can spend the rest of my life with
that means I am not going too date mens and many men
I just want too meet only one man and that will be the man for my life
dating and all thats just games too me
and I don't do that never met never date just chatt with lots of man
but came across only one man and everything went well
now sileince mode

and I want someone in my life and i am serious about it too
me I could never hurt a man how can I , its will be only one man

so me give up on plenty of fish can 't cant be bothered by it anymore
guy I found was the last guy
and he wanted same thing and so doo I

and now its a silience mode

if not end up meeting

they i just say bye too plenty of fish
and go on
with my children

I dont want a man too support my kids
i just want a man for life long relationship

why can that be understandable
just meet put face to the face and the face to face
it won't hurt too do that

well any more suggestions
its not only me going threw this
its all going threw it mens and women
 thegreatrockyhill
Msg: 104
Posted: 3/3/2006 7:57:57 PM
it's better to be single and happy than stuck in a rut with a dud. Being single is a great opportunity to grow as a person--to appreciate yourself and your idiosyncrasies. The Art of Being Satisfied, Fulfilled and Independent.

You are absolutely right. I go for long periods of time where I'm content to be single.

Sounds good right? Suposse to make you strong, and secure right? well howcome my heart still hurts and I find myself cuddled in a blanket at night alone and praying that someone will come into my life? Or am I weak?

You're human, that's why. I shows that you have a heart and a soul.

I want someone to share my life with too. In fact, there's a certain girl I'm hurting for right now, but I can't do anything about it right now.

To the OP-You're a gorgeous woman. I think you'll meet the right guy soon.

Hey, you have it easier than I do as a guy. I mean, ya post a cute pic with cleavage, and the boys come a runnin'. Us guys have to do all the work and face the horror of rejection. :)
 GoldenHeartForYou
Msg: 105
Posted: 3/4/2006 2:58:02 AM
eyeworrie

your hurting for women you like alot, welcome too my club, because I am going threw same same thing, for me after soo many years from last 2 yrs of marriage and til I have gone threw courts. i even passed out many time of court. Battle too have my children with me was like living in hell.. oh yeah i passed out. woke up dont even know where I was. and dealing what I have gone threw my ex wasn't a pleasent marriage at all.
What I am saying. it took me along time to recover. when i started too come in plentyoffish
my door wasn't even opened to no men at all. but I did came across a wonderful man,
a man that my heart, soul, mind, opened up too that one special man.
Now don't even know, If we are going too meet or not and its only one week too go.
he is on silience mode, not saying anything at all, and I am on ignore.
so for trying too prove and saying that I am only for one man. for a long long life relationship
with this guy, this is showing him that I am not the type will harm him, not the person
that will hurt him. and its showing him that i am not those women at all,
because i only want one man, how can I hurt him, how can I harm him. I cann't
because i only want one man and there is non of hurt etc. in me
and he can never find that those in me, its not there.

one week too go....... 7 days too go ........
and I on a silience mode. and now......... maybe been put on ignore.
so where do I go from here........ no were.
because there is no man.........that want a life long life relationship,
so i just wasit and see what happens, but if it don't
nooooooo i will not and will not chat with guys
not even meet.
because hurting just started too come back to me once again
so don't feel bad you..
your not the only one.
but its great too chat in here to and read what people say
it did help alittle for me... but not by much

i will be be closeing my accout if he does meet or not
becase my heart is set only for him.
and i am not getting anywhere with it either so on the edge again. of not trusting no mans words and what they say anymore. and that will make it harder for me too beleive guy on what he say and doo.

and I really like this guy. and he has same feeling too. and wants samethings in life
long life relationship.

now hurt and just wait and see what happens

so your not the only one.
 redwitch
Msg: 106
Posted: 3/4/2006 4:18:44 AM
I have been where you are and I am here to tell you that it does get better . Ironically when I stopped looking and started to enjoy my single life , I found someone . You are not weak by no means . There is someone out there for everyone . I see someone in your near future honey so good luck with that . Don't fret , your time is coming ! Take care and I shall include you in my healing rituals.
 shakdicaprio
Msg: 107
Posted: 3/4/2006 4:37:55 AM
mmmmmm this is some scary stuff in here being single 2 or 3 yrs mmmm and I thought one yr was bad enought but anyway summer almost here im over my hurt fuuny thing now i have to deal with being single but thats my own fault seem I wont try at lease I know that much what a joke but hey ms elegance let me put in my plug in also. cause even thought im single dont mean im stupid and I know when I see a beautiful women so hey give me a try u never know.but I must warn u im a nice guy but im also mmmm maybe still a chicken wont date ahhhhhh so many hang up u have to break me in but im not scare of someone who's nice but the best part im still single so hey ladys some say im one of the good guys so bring it on im ready....but hey im also a pain in the neck cause im picky and u really have to know me just to get to first base u know sometimes this is a good place to hide out for a while mmmmm u get to look at many beautiful womens and dont really ever have to meet then hey cheer up everyone it such a beautiful day and aahhhhhhhh u ladys are looking good.
 XxXShortyXxX
Msg: 108
Posted: 3/4/2006 4:37:56 AM
redwitch...

You are correct it does happend once any of us stops looking for somebody thats when somebody walks into our lives without us even expecting the person to come along and i think it is wonderful, that it happends that way it just shows you that it is "WORTH" holding
on to and makeing your realtionship work out depending on the bad/rough siturations you BOTH had to go through to be with eachother.

There is somebody out there for everybody just have to have faith and never quit trying because it will happend and that is the most WONDERFULLEST feeling you ever feel is when you find, somebody who acturly loves and cares about you more than you ever known was possible.

With this note i am heading off to bed it is now 6:36am i am haveing get up at 7am
alot to do today and i do not, need/want to sleep all day.
 shakdicaprio
Msg: 109
Posted: 3/4/2006 4:47:44 AM
thats crazy its truth good guys finish last I can even make it to the post with out being last what's with that is it over
 AREALANGEL
Msg: 110
Posted: 3/4/2006 4:57:39 AM
I know your feeling very well. After coming out of a relationship..I took it real bad...took me two years to actually get "sane" again..I was depressed and angry at the world..but after two years.I deciding to jump back in the pond..you find that it's not all roses and rainbows.

People can be cruel and downright evil..my experience is that I was meeting men that were not all that but I gave them the benefit of a doubt... these sites gives them the idea that they have a pool of women to choose from..and give them a false sense of being a he-man..uh huh..they know who they are..

I had my share of pity partys ..so I go to the gym (in the summer I bike and walk)and it's amazing how I feel after I have got all my frustrations out on the equipment and then hit the whirlpool...ahhhhhhh. I feel like my old self again. That is my advice to you...get some exercise. Skip the junk food and soda..(I hear a...aaawwwww..lol) Eat the good foods you like..I know it sounds hard but once you do..you FEEL better...trust me..I did it. I breath better and I feel good about myself..
D
 duchess50
Msg: 111
Posted: 3/4/2006 5:37:52 AM
some one told me many years ago.... what doesnt kill you.. will make you stronger,,,i thought i would die when my husband of 20 years left me and 4 kids... couldnt breathe with out him... never got child support.. did it all alone...wedll here i am 15 years later.. still alone but a stronger person.... hang in there... time will heal all your wounds....take care and be good to yourself...
 Hello2006
Msg: 112
Posted: 3/4/2006 5:45:07 AM
Hi ms_elegance_25

My heart goes out to you.I totally can relate to what you went through.Please try to be strong and try to focus on what you can do about the situation then to cry bucket of tears over it.We just have to help ourselves, or else who would...?

I moved out from our room 4 years ago from my ex and he moved out of the house 3 years later.All these years I have been alone, crying the lonely tears..I even avoid going out during festive time like Xmas and New Year...seeing couples together is like rubbing salt into the wounds.

I have just join the POF bandwagon, hoping to find that someone....but then again, I am afraid of getting hurt again....so,I'll take bouch25's advice....not to rush and just pick up anyone and so you can have someone in your life...and ms elegance I hope you will too.

Ms elegance, take care and be strong!
 buzzin302
Msg: 113
view profile
History
Posted: 3/4/2006 7:05:07 AM
Ya know folks,I must ask this question,....if we don't learn how to hurt,at sometime in our lives,then how can we actually understand what true love really is,...so many times so many of us jump right from childhood to adulthood,without a clue what awaits us,we think,...how hard can it be,we have someone we love,and that loves us in return,what else do we need to know,...geeees, if it was only that darn easy,we soon find out it is not,so many factors come into play,the temptations of everyday life throw these brick walls in front of us,and we must deal with them,and, because of our lack of experince,we feel helpless,with no answers to be found,some of us tuck tail and run,but in doing so, we learn nothing,but by over coming these walls,if it's climbing over, under or around them,as a team,as one,...that's what true love is,and being able to look back and say,...we kicked it's butt, bring on the next wall,and we will over come it as well,.....it is so easy to be fooled by a nice smile, and kind words,.....I reckon the point I'm trying to make here is,take the time to get know someone,before we actually call it love,and know that this person can,and will stand beside you,when times get rough,...but also know, it makes you no less a person to stand alone,...maybe, there is something you must learn yourslef,before you can love another, and tackle these brick walls with someone else.
 jhctuh18
Msg: 114
Posted: 3/4/2006 4:23:20 PM
I think buzzin is right in theh fact that with every break-up we can all admit or acknowledge things we did wrong, times we questioned our relationship......wandered if we really loved someone.....the more it happens the more I learn about myself and the things I should change....EVEN if those things didn't cause the break-up..........the changes may help prevent the next
 guy98765
Msg: 115
Posted: 3/4/2006 4:36:45 PM
LOVE HURTS LIKE HELL, BUT IT FEELS LIKE HEAVEN. ALL WOUNDS HEAL IN DUE TIME MY FRIEND SOME WOUNDS JUST TAKE MORE TIME TO HEAL THAN OTHERS.
 Hello2006
Msg: 116
Posted: 3/4/2006 6:24:19 PM
NameYaRite
**how too show that assuring the guy your nothing like other women at all and that all goods are in you**

I wouldn't use the word 'assuring' nor see the need to show that you are nothing like the other women....let time be the judge...and he will be able to 'see 'who you really are when you 'walk your talk' and vice versa.....when there is genuineness.....go for it, girl! Forget the hurts and pains and learn to love and be love again!

Past experience had taught me to be stronger, wiser and to let my head rules over my heart.I am on for a relationship, however, if I am destined to walk this life journey alone...I will walk with pride and dignity.
 Angelface73
Msg: 117
Posted: 3/4/2006 7:01:20 PM
Hi, I know exactly how you feel. I've been single for a lot longer than you have. 8 years! Don't get me wrong, I've gone on several dates and stuff, but they were not what I'd call boyfriends or anything. The last serious relationship I was in, was with my daughter's father. I've been single ever since. We didn't make it to her 3rd birthday. We were engaged to be married and he cheated on me one too many times. And no, I'm not hoping he'll come back to me. I'm way past that stage. We're good friends now though. Anyway, I'm starting to wonder if there is something wrong with me. (Too fat, too tall, not pretty enough, etc) Who knows. Maybe I'm just too picky. I know exactly what I'm looking for in a guy, I just can't find the guy. Lately it seems that the only men that come on to me are the married ones. I'm serious! A lot of men just want to have sex, they aren't interested in a relationship. A serious one anyway. I want sex, but I want everything else that goes with it too. I'm tired of having meaningless sex with someone or one night stands. I am better than that. I want to have sex with someone I love and know that he loves me back. I've been hurt a lot and used a lot, that's part of why I stayed single for so long. Partly because I don't want to be hurt again, but also because I needed time to heal inside from that last relationship I was in. I'm not the type of woman that can just go from one guy to the next. My mom keeps telling me not to worry, that there is a guy out there for me 'just around the corner' I find that hard to believe sometimes. My heart has been broken so many times, I'm surprised I even have a heart left to break. Well, I guess I'm kind of getting off track here, but it felt good to vent my feelings/thoughts. Anyway, good luck to you in the future. Hope you find someone truly special someday!
 Rosewolf143.2
Msg: 118
Posted: 3/4/2006 7:11:59 PM
I'm in the same boat 12 years togeather 8 married with 3 great kids and within 2 months she replaced me its rough i agree you think about them all the time and miss them like crazy and cant do anything to bring them back
 coffeebunn
Msg: 119
Posted: 3/4/2006 7:16:04 PM
Then I must be weak too. The pain is almost unbearable.... Writing helps the most.
 Tracy99203
Msg: 120
Posted: 3/4/2006 7:25:55 PM
If it makes you feel any better I have never had the luxury of a relationship. Ive never been married and am still single. Id be happy just to have a taste of the good life. Ya... No one ever beleives im single. Wouldnt be the first time. All the guys I meet well they like my independence. In reality I need someone to take care of me. Once in a while I need a break.
 anenigma
Msg: 121
view profile
History
Posted: 3/4/2006 7:51:55 PM
ms elegance 25

Well, you are young, so don't think this is how it'll be. Time wounds all heels ( I like that one ) so remember that when you think of anyone who's hurt you. And just have faith like I do. AND consider yourself lucky. Why, I'll tell you....I posted something similar on here..(I was really frustrated the other day, and I felt like giving up, throwing in the towel on looking for someone special) AND some not so nice people on POF really bashed me about my profile and even my pics. One certain someone went as far as to turn my post into a profile review("well look at your profile, etc...and accused me of 'photoshopping' my pictures, basically told me I was stupid) AND I wasn't complaining about anyone I had met on POF, it was another dating site I'm on...

It seems to me a lot of people feel for you and care. That's why I said to consider yourself lucky. I ended up feeling crappier than I did when I started, thanks to some arrogant rude, cold hearted people!

(I did get some nice responses, so I acknowledge them)

You will find that special someone, believe it, just simply believe it. Like a self fulfilling prophecy. That's what I'm doing and I feel better already!
 ladypagey
Msg: 122
view profile
History
Posted: 3/4/2006 8:07:43 PM
when I was 25, I was a naive country girl and married a man 22 and half years older than me. I got emotionally hurt in the marriage and as a result I placed barriers up to survive. I went thru a half frozen marriage because how he treated me hurt. Oh I got by but at what a cost. I became afraid of men. I lived this half life til he died in 1990. By then it was like stainless steel. I got a job and devoted myself totally to it and in 2005 I stumbled on POF. I realized I would like to be free of barriers and doubts and with the help and advice of you people... I will find my dreams...
 jldude
Msg: 123
Posted: 3/4/2006 8:16:19 PM
"There were so many years where I felt this way. For years I cried myself to sleep. I sought escape in many forms, but only ended up becoming more miserable. Once in a while I still do long to be with someone, though it's not as bad as it used to be. I don't cry myself to sleep any more. I don't spend that much time thinking about it.

I've been hurt too many times to have real hope. Sometimes I get sick enough of stuff and give it a go, but I always come back to square one. Maybe I've become scared of it on some level and don't want to run the risk of being truly close to someone. I can't believe that anybody will love me for me.

This crap about loving yourself sounds nice. In my case, I have some wounds that never healed. For the longest time I thought that if I could just experience true love, I might be able to let go of the things that have been holding me back.

I doubt you are half as screwed up as I am. You are just going through a rough time. You have a kid. Maybe you've been burned, but eventually you'll be able to move on. I may too, if I can figure out how to live in the present and let go of all my pain. "

Well said. I think girls go through this more often, but guys go through it much harder. I have the same past feelings and insecurities from childhood or whatever, and I will say I believe true unconditional love WILL heal all that. Sometimes it's so hard to just keep sight of that one lone reason to wake up every morning. Other than that, I don't know what to say. Haven't seen the good side of it all yet......
 cater2
Msg: 124
view profile
History
Posted: 3/4/2006 8:17:30 PM
sad thing you cant make someone like you even in the best sitution i feel for you im single and very at peace with it i have said this lots of times you have other ways to find that someone open up your mind as well your soul the people around you cant see you thats alright there lose if your willing to TRAVEL THE WHOLE WORLD CAN BE YOURS plenty people to meet penty to hang with IFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF you open up your mind so you dont have to be alone if you dont really want to but if your are one of thosewho thinks that a man needs all the material things for you to look his way most times you will be veeeeeeeeeeeeeeery aloooooooooooone i hope you reply
 GoldenHeartForYou
Msg: 125
Posted: 3/4/2006 8:42:46 PM
hey

hey hey hey
ahhahah

okay me too meet a guy well chat chat chat chat
and really get too know if that guy say who he is

me do keep my words.
and my promisses is a promisses

assuring a person well with you i would never reassure you
your on a destine and a long journey.

so how do you know for a fact that you have pride in yourself.

how do you know that you have dignity are u sure about that.

and journey how long is your journey

how did you discovered that you have dignity and pride
where that came from and how did you gain that, who put that there. yourself or someone else. do you lie, are you booges.

okay me its all in my heart my soul my mind
my conscionssss okay can't spell that darn word.
its in me . and i just know I know who I am . and you don't
I will chat one on one with you and i can tell you exact what kind of a person you are.
no not that brain crape person.

i believe in myself
i have a lot of confidents in myself
etc

if you lie do you hurt people when you lie
or
if you lie , do you think you won't hurt anyone
or
if you lie, who is the actual person that will be hurt, you or them
or
Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > this is for all of us who hurt inside, please read and respond!