Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > this is for all of us who hurt inside, please read and respond!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 veni vedi vici
Msg: 101
this is for all of us who hurt inside, please read and respond!Page 5 of 13    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13)
she's not weak!things happen and its tough when you find yourself in that situation,wake up and there is no one beside you really sucks,but you have to march on in life and get stronger and stronger as each day goes by thats my healing method and how its always been.i know i've lost someone really nice and wish her the best in life i really do but there is always someone for everyone out there and i do believe in that!!you look like a really nice and pretty woman see that and be happy about yourself!!things will look up you'll see!
 Wraith67
Msg: 102
this is for all of us who hurt inside, please read and respond!
Posted: 3/8/2006 11:31:16 PM
It is ironic how the one thing we may be searching for the most could be the one thing that has hurt us all the most...Funbbw, I fully agree with your post. I agree, the hurt passes, but when an "ex" continues to try and bring grief upon you and your life, the anger never fades as easily as it should. In fact, you could just be relieved that they are out of your life and then they start doing things that they know hurts you. That my friend, is when the anger sets in to defend from the attack.

On a different note, I have realized that one must find love within theirself before they can find the love they so need in another. Heck, I am 39 years old and it took me til recently to realize that. So many think that finding another may lead them to feeling complete. If there is one day, that all you have passes up that which you do not have, you have found contentment.

It is not all about material things, just take stock in the friends you have and all that they bring into your world. Those friends may be there long after each and every failed relationship to support you.One may be so consumed by their thought of being alone that they fail to truly see those that care about them... That is the "powerbase" that one shuts out when consumed by their own grief.

After all, one should be content with being alone before they may be fully content with being with another.... My apologies if I stepped on anyone's toes....Just sharing my opinion...
 Wraith67
Msg: 103
Posted: 3/9/2006 12:27:31 AM
Um, ...just my two cents worth...
 aambrosia
Msg: 104
view profile
History
Posted: 3/9/2006 1:57:57 AM
I am facing the challenge of being on my own for the first time. I am 27 years young. I know that it will be lonely and when I am happy there might not be anyone to share it with and sad, the same. yet, I have this exuberance of feeling that I am going to be able to call things and my life my own! I willl find who I am really am, and some people never ever get to do that. I feel lucky and that I am taking the right road. my tarot points to destruction and the tower where I will win out and come out the victor from my struggles and I think that all women should feel the same. Men go off to explore their fortune and relish in their bachlorhood, shouldn't women do the same. Props to all women living single and loving it!!!
 Armyboy01
Msg: 105
Posted: 3/9/2006 7:17:35 AM
hey i am that guy you are lookin for can we talk
 josephg
Msg: 106
Posted: 4/5/2006 6:02:21 PM
Stop looking.Let him find you.
 floridawoman
Msg: 107
met,loved right away and enjoyed but got scared and ran
Posted: 4/11/2006 11:10:32 AM
well, by keeping the hurt inside you and never let other people know is one way to show selfishness...If you can get to this point of asking or teling that you hurt you are on the right track...i met a guy on this sight and was a really good relationship but we both got scared of what we were feeling and took time down....now we are back to being friends and talking and so therefore part of the pain has disapated and life is easier to live because he was a good ,kind,intelligent man ,but we both realized we were to afraid to love....my message is don't be afraid to love,let someone know you are hurting and why....and take each and every day and relationship as a learning experience......it is ok to love but try not to hurt anyone in the process....life is meant to be a learning experience and you learn as you go.....as we say love, luck and happinesss.....if you get all three then you truly blessed.... peace out....
 2a4r5i225
Msg: 108
Posted: 4/11/2006 11:48:27 AM
Ms elegance 25, hi, you are not weak at all, I too also bear unbelivable pain of lonliness in my opinion, the reason it still bothers you(this happens to me too) is that everytime you wake up or go to bed or throughout the day the reminder of being alone is still there, for example I have Post Traumatic Stress Disorder due to a car accident, when I walk or bike past the spot where the crash happened I get flashbacks of the incident and reexperience it as well. Its hard not to be lonely when there is a constent reminder of lonliness that just won't go away. I hope this helps, Most of the time I am so alone I feel nothing inside but a hollow empty shell with empty cries, that causes me physical pain which hurts badly, I keep picturing when that the time comes and that I find that certain someone I imagine what it feels like to be with that person and try to replace the lonliness, with the feeling of fullfillness sometimes it works for me other times it doesn't. Someone special will come along and I know being patient sucks but it will happen. I hope this helps =)
 PapiricaninDallas
Msg: 109
Posted: 4/11/2006 3:13:21 PM
THIS IS IN PART SOMEONE ELSES AND IN PART MINE,BE PATIENT AND YOULL FIND THE WAYBTO HAPPINESS,at least thats what i tell myself everymorning, i divorced once however it wasnt my divorce what hurt me it was breaking up in my last relationship..... maybe you might like this
My Heart My valley
My Heart - it was a beautiful valley, where a stream of crystal clear spring water rapidly flowed through it. Flavorsome flowers - Tulips, Daisies, and Daffodils - wildly grew throughout my valley. Making it all most complete. The valley- that is my heart needed something - someone to share it with. So I searched and I found and then loved. And those who I loved where allowed in my valley, And those who I loved walked on through my valley, And each love that entered my valley trampled over - Dozens of daisies Hundreds of daffodils And thousands and thousands of tulips And ever so slowly they became extinct form my valley which is my heart. Each love that knew of my valley walked through it not knowing that with each step they took upon my heart- they slowed my sparkling stream. On one cold and starless night my once beautiful valley became a desert. And then I met you, who I felt a great attraction to. I don't know why but I did- and I don't think I ever will know why- but I let you in my desert. It was unbearable for me, so it must have been for you too. But yet I don't know why I let you in my desert. When you entered you helped me you helped my find something that survived in my brutal desert. You helped me find my soul. My soul is like a butterfly that lives within my heart. My soul spread its wings of the rainbow and it helped me see the colors of love. I want to be attractive, to love, And to be loved! Every night since the night I met you - it has rained in my discussing valley. And last night where my stream used to be I found a crick. And tonight I found that breathtaking butterfly in a patch of tulips in my desert. Because I Love You- My valley re-grew, THE GAME I rip my heart apart playing, that game that young kids in love play! There is a trail is a trail of peddles in my valley. Am I pulling up my flowers? Why do I play this game? Playing this game will only destroy my valley!! On the school ground girls play - "He Loves Me ... He Loves Me Not" Am I the one who kills my valley? Am I the one who destroys it over and over again? I am playing The Game. Sometimes I feel that she LOVES me - And some times I feel she HATES me. Am I killing the daffodils?. Am I ripping apart the daisies? ... Why do I pull up the tulips? Am I killing my soul playing The Game "She Loves Me, She Loves Me NOT”, knowing this I keep playing this game inside my head, in my valley, and even though I know that you are gone, and that that my valley hasn’t flourished completely yet, Every day I play this game, so much that my valley is turning back into that desert, and now not even the butterfly in the patch of tulips will survive. As I write this I realized and accept that is not your fault my valley is being destroyed or that it was not the ones I let in my valley who destroyed it, it was not them
IT WAS I.
 joe.degroot
Msg: 110
Posted: 4/22/2006 11:57:25 PM
well I would like to say that after reading your profile I was really impressed. I honestly have never done this whole online thing for fear of meeting fake people but what the hell you seem to be real. Well, I am sorry to hear that your heart ways so heavy, but I do know exactly how you feel. I have been pretty much destroyed by my ex-fiance and it sucks. I wouldn't wish my feelings on my worst enemy but I do know that in the end if I keep my head up that things will get better hell they can't get much worse. Besides that, life may suck but the alternative is unaccepable. I do beleive that there is someone out there for anyone and I really pray I am not wrong for if I am whats the point. Well, on a lighter note I hope that I haven't made a tough situation tougher since I have been told that I can do that on occassion. Well like I said before please keep your head up its too beautiful to be hidden. Feel free to respond if I have said anything you like or for that matter dislike, hope to hear from you soon.
 SummerzReign
Msg: 111
Posted: 5/21/2006 4:01:27 PM
Most of us have been there, some of us very recently. Well meaning friends naturally and instinctively offer sympathy when they hear that my relationship of almost six years has ended. I don't feel that I've suffered a loss. On the contrary, I feel that the time we had together was well spent. We grew together, blossomed and found love and joy along the way. When the dynamics changed and we realised we were growing apart, we agreed it was time to move on. The memories are priceless and yes, now sometimes bittersweet.
I have not suffered a loss. We had six years. We're both better people for having loved each other. Long ago I realised that it's idealistic, though certainly not impossible to expect a relationship of the heart to last an entire lifetime in todays' fast paced world.
To me, the relationship did work out. I welcome the sunshine of tomorrow with eager anticipation as I treasure my memories.

Margaret Mitchell expressed it well.

Summerz

"I was never one to patiently pick up broken fragments and glue them together again and tell myself that the mended whole was as good as new. What is broken is broken -- and I'd rather remember it as it was at its best than mend it and see the broken places as long as I lived".
~ Margaret Mitchell
 Buzz S
Msg: 112
Posted: 5/21/2006 4:50:00 PM
Sounds good right? Suppose to make you strong, and secure right? well how come my heart still hurts and I find myself cuddled in a blanket at night alone and praying that someone will come into my life? Or am I weak

Ms.Elegance
Its a hard thing to deal with no matter how long you've been married. The kind of commitment many of us bring into a relationship you literally give part of yourself to the other person and the feeling that you are Lost or empty probably reflects that commitment.
These days the general attitude about marriage seems very non committal. Half of marriages last but a short time for a assortment of reasons.
Modern folk today just seem to dust themselves off and head for the next nightclub.
Some of us just are not wired that way jumping in the sack with anyone that is handy just doesn't quite fill the void.
I suspect If you don't look too hard, when the time is right, he'll probably fall out of a tree and break your leg!
Until then, try to enjoy your life, smell the roses, you deserve it.
From sunny Florida
Buzz
 mcbforyou
Msg: 113
Posted: 5/21/2006 6:00:08 PM
sometimes i feel the same way i feel alone i work come home do the dishes while she plays on the com all night all day i thought i found the one but i mistakken now i feel alone thing should get better mabye they will mabye they wont i am not sure we will have to wait and see things have a funny way of getting better
 mcbforyou
Msg: 114
Posted: 5/21/2006 6:00:14 PM
sometimes i feel the same way i feel alone i work come home do the dishes while she plays on the com all night all day i thought i found the one but i mistakken now i feel alone thing should get better mabye they will mabye they wont i am not sure we will have to wait and see things have a funny way of getting better
 genngi
Msg: 115
Posted: 5/22/2006 4:09:21 AM
You are not weak. You are human. It is better to be single than to be stuck in a rut with someone. It is a great thing to remember seriously when very lonely. But loneliness is natural. Human beings are social creatures, and of course you want someone to be with. Keep praying!
 lillg
Msg: 116
view profile
History
Posted: 5/22/2006 4:23:25 AM
i also know what is like waking up with no one next to me you kind of get used to it, iv always been told chin up and move on and the right one will! come out of nowere.
im trying to find that one but no lasses stick around get to know me im realy not a bad person when you get to know me.
 hazel,eyes
Msg: 117
Posted: 5/22/2006 5:13:11 AM
i have been single now for a very long time to it seems like after your divorce it is so hard to find anyone i always think that god is punishing me for the brake up, the nights i hate them, the weekends are lonly and nice walks at night when its still hot out miss those,sometimes i wish i had a dog just so i would have someone to walk with .. but i just keep thinking it will be my turn soon,,so i am trying to keep my chin up and just enjoy what i have now
 KILLERDOGSMOOCH
Msg: 118
Posted: 5/22/2006 10:03:53 AM
I am stubborn and keep imagining success at meeting that person. That is really the fight, keeping your head on. I pray to God.

It is my 22 yrs of business owner background. I design a product and make it successful all on my own faith.

Say to yourself that person is out there right now and he or she is laying their head on their pillow right now somewhere in my city. I am worth it. I say, "What am I doing to find her AND TO INSURE MY SUCCESS.", (just like an impersonal business plan)?
 puffthemagicdragon
Msg: 119
Posted: 5/22/2006 10:28:48 AM
Try being just one year into the divorce after being married only 3 and1/2 years. At age 58 I am having a hard time myself, I thought the man I married would be the one for the rest of my life. There is no garentees on relationships. This Man wants his Divorce but he still wants to be in my life making it more diffacult than it needs to be. He wants to Date me but only on Saturday nights and for just a couple of hours and we are suppose to build a relationship on two hours a week? Any way this Man can kiss my big toe, And I don't care if I am alone for the rest of my life.. He is a user!!
 hazel,eyes
Msg: 120
Posted: 5/23/2006 4:37:15 AM
GOD wasnt depressed till i read this thread so many people on this planet, and yet so many people r still alone ,doesnt make sence
 orphan
Msg: 121
Two sides of love
Posted: 5/23/2006 5:30:45 AM
When love happens it is so great, then if it ends it hurts soo bad!!!
 mrchucko
Msg: 122
Posted: 5/23/2006 5:52:32 AM
have faith....by praying u get what u want, but sometimes not right away. It will come.
 puffthemagicdragon
Msg: 123
Posted: 5/23/2006 6:54:41 AM
Dear senual one, Thanks for the reply, Before this Marriage I was widowed for 21 years, Lost my husband to a motorcycle accident. I didn't marry again untill 2001 and and thought He was the one and only, But it turned out I caught him around the corner with his arms Wraped around my sons girlfriend. There was no arguing about it he just said he was leaving.and the next day with out even discussing what had happened he came home from (work Late) and announced that he had filed for a Divorce. I like to think of it as I could forgive him but that he can't forgive himself. Of corse it hurts still after 1 year of seperation But he makes it harder by calling and just showing up in my drive way. He then wants to talk, Well he wants to have his Divorce but he also wants to have me. He also says we may decide to get married again in the future, I really don't understand just what it is that this guy really wants, But I am not into being used, He says he loves me, But it sure dosen't feel like love to me. I guess I am still bitter, I had filed potition for sposal support, but the soft hearted person that I am I went in and dropped it. So now I may have to move away from my home where I have lived since I was 10 years old, to go some place where I can make enough to support my self. Before I married him I was making enough to pay my bills and have a small amount left over. But he wanted me to give up all that and be at home, which I did, And after 6 months I wanted to go back to work He let me do that then he got fired from his job as a truck driver and I took on another job just to pay for the vehicles and all the things he took when he left. Now I am stuck in a job making $7.00 an hour . He doesen't want to help me with anything.I know it really hurts about your Father and the way it came about, But hang in there And be your sweet self, some day when you are least expecting it some one will come along and make you happy again, I have faith!
 lj2277
Msg: 124
Posted: 5/23/2006 10:26:24 AM
the problem is all the good women I find, live so far away!! ms, if you were near me, I'd keep you occupied! you would not be lonely!
 MsViv676
Msg: 125
Posted: 5/23/2006 10:52:35 AM
Ms. I feel your pain. I am going through the same thing. I just want someone to love me, to hold me and to be there for me when I am sad. Doesn't seem to make sense that we are alone, does it?
But hopefully we will find our mates and be the happy ones....sooon..
Good luck to you and don't give up...I am not gonna
Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > this is for all of us who hurt inside, please read and respond!