Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > this is for all of us who hurt inside, please read and respond!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 wonderrerr
Msg: 126
this is for all of us who hurt inside, please read and respond!Page 6 of 13    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13)
Wow..
Im almost sorry to have to say that you do look lonely.
Im only writing because I relate too well. At least you can do something about it. because you so young.
I have been married twice before. I doubt its every really just one persona fault that it doesnt work. But when thers only 2 in a marriage how many is it supposed to take to keep it working. I mean sometimes it seems like one of the 2 needs to consult with someone since they arent willling to with their mate during rough times. Anyway I dont have any answers.
But your far too pretty a gal to be so sad. I would love to be able to at least take you out but Im a bit too old I suspect.
Good Luck
sincerely
wonderrerr
 wilda
Msg: 127
this is for all of us who hurt inside, please read and respond!
Posted: 5/23/2006 6:19:46 PM
Well ...I saw this and right at this moment I feel very Isolated as well....Just broke up after 7 years moved away to penticton and now .....NO friends....No gal..... Stress.....I often catch myself Thinking what is she doing now.... should I call?....But reality sets in and I overcome that 1 anxiety temptation / feeling...and find myself pre-occupying myself... it helps.....Then Im alone again...Damn ...brain kicks in high gear ....thinking things about her where she is is she thinking about me at all? ....and what not.... I at one point did think what difference would it make if Im here or not... not really contimplating the act but questioning my existance...But then realized that there Will be another there always is its just really hard and that THUMPING ache in my chest when I think of her hurts.....But I know time will heal.....PRE OCCUPIED TIME is the Key I think...But now Im starting to think that I need to some how vent or something....because pre occupation works until not preoccupied then I am caught thinking about her again and again.... SO.. to make the statement to kill ones self over a broken heart is probably more common at a teen lvl? As an adult hopefully life has taught some values as all is not so bleak through past experience.... I KNOW... take my own advice I am trying, it is hard but life is a constant battle .....and think IF you hit rock bottom there is only one way left to go.... UP!

Srry for the rambling...

(reposted)
 ~HAPPY~
Msg: 128
Posted: 5/24/2006 7:30:27 AM
hey there
i know exactly how you feel.i ended up getting a teddy bear to fill my empty embrace,lol.
we can get answers and the exs can say its not you,your great,miss you but..but it will not heal the wounds nor make us see the light.i used to wonder is he out there,then i met him and well now i am in the same situation you are in.it sucks and i just hope that the man or a man will see me for the great woman,lover,best friend i am!!i am no more no less.i have lots to offer myself as well as a loved one/best friend and i just smile and keep walking in life.for the guy walking by may be intrigued by your smile and poise.
this doesnt really answer your question with pain there is no answer that we and our hearts want to see.we need to heal then we shall see that the light.
 tammygirl1056
Msg: 129
Posted: 5/24/2006 7:59:57 AM
HEY I AM SO SORRY I AM 28 AN MY HUSBAND OF 9 YEARS CHEATED ON ME WITH MY MOM WE HAVE 2 BOYS 12 AN 9 AN HE DOESNT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THEM I KNOW IT HURTS ALOT AN YOU FEEL SO LONELY INSIDE AN YOU ARE THINKING WHAT COULD I HAVE DONE DIFFERNT TO MAKE THINGS RIGHT AN YOU MIGHT FEEL LIKE YOU ARE NOTHING BUT GUESS WHAT WE ALL SOMEBODY SPEACIL IT HAS BEEN 5 YEARS SINCE WE HAVE BEEN D AN IT TOOK ME A WHILE TO GET OVER IT BUT OF COURSE WE ARE GOING TO THINK ABOUT WHAT WE HAD AN THE WAY IT COULD HAVE BEEN BUT I THINK THAT WHAT HURTS US CAN ALSO MAKE US STRONGER AN I KNOW YOU WILL FIND A REALLY GREAT GUY THAT WILL LOVE YOU THE WAY YOU SHOULD BE LOVED I PICKED MY SELF UP AN WENT BACK TO SCHOOL AN NOW I AM A R.N. AN I AM RAISEING TO BOYS ON MY OWN AN I GETTING MARRIED IN JULY SO THEY PROVES THAT WE WOMAN CAN BE JUST AS HAPPY WITH SOMEONE ELES AS WE COULD WITH OUR EX NOW I AM SO VERY HAPPY NEVER THOUGHT I COULD BE AFTER WHAT HAPPEN TO ME BUT I AM AN YES I THINK ABOUT HIM WHEN I SEE HIM BUT I JUST TURN A WALK AWAY CAUSE I KNOW I AM A BETTER PRESON AN THERE IS NOTHING HE CAN EVER DO TO HURT ME AGAIN GUESS WHAT NOW HE WANTS ME BACK BUT I AM NOT LOOKING BACK THAT IS THE PAST I HAVE MOVED ON I KNOW YOU CRY YOUR SELF TO SLEEP AT NIGHT JUST LIKE I DID BUT TRUST ME THERE IS LIFE AFTER EX I KNOW WITH ALL MY HEART THAT YOU WILL BE JUST FINE JUST KEEP YOUR HEAD UP HIGH AN YOU WILL SEE THAT YOU WILL FIND A GREAT GUY WHO WILL TRUELY LOVE YOU I DID AN YOU WILL TO
 CUIHOPE
Msg: 130
Posted: 5/25/2006 1:05:44 AM
is there not a line in a song that says . you don't know what it's like . meaning i think that we all feel different . i to was hurt beond repair . but now being two years later . i relize that it was the best think that could have happened . i really truly thought that woman was the best thing that ever came into my life . now i realize she was the worst . whats funny now is that every woman that i talk to thinks i want them , but they can not see past their nose , to reconize the fact that it will take a good woman and alot of time to ever get me to take the big step again . also i wrote a truly honest profile , with no mention of my past and got not one response . so i changed it to be a joke more or less . so what you females could have found out about me in just a moment or two now will take a long long time .
 RichHart
Msg: 131
Posted: 5/25/2006 3:26:13 PM
Dear Ms elegance25,
Hey I feel the same way. I feel like I am never going to get married. I also want to settle down and get married. I am 32 and I live in Indiana. Please respond
 Sentimentalheart1
Msg: 132
Posted: 5/25/2006 9:57:44 PM
I dont know the answer to your prayer, but I do know that your definatly not alone>>: )

If I may post this and hope it is not inappropriate in this subect matter.. but here it goes...

I am a devorced male 48 years old , devorced for 8 years and which I was married to for 20 some years.....

I just would like to coment on the spouses on who think it is ok to fool around on your loved one! Yes, I have left the ex wife, that thought it was ok to sleep with my best friend...

But now I have been in a few relationships since .And they are still are deeply scared from the hurt you people that have made such a huge mistrust in their world and in mine!

Now, my coment is this, for all you selfish people out there!
If you must fool around on your partener, please break it off with the one that is dedicated to you and love you for what ever life throws them , EXCEPT you fooling around them!

Reason I am making this statement is because I am really getting sick and tired of being left behind to clean up your sh*t. Having to deal with all those beautiful people that you screwed around on and left them to deal with the hurt that you started!!!
Please have the decentcy to break it off before this happens, so that no more of these beatiful people have to suffer the rest of their lifes and mine , stuggling with relationships dealing with your selfish mis behaviour!!!!
 daydreamingangel
Msg: 133
view profile
History
Posted: 5/26/2006 1:26:42 AM
Most people either it be men or woman

seem to be into games and hurting anyone and everyone who comes in thier path.

I know that is how it may seem but I really don't think that women/men go out here and say oh there is me a good one to play games with and hurt today. Sometimes when we are alone we tend to really get LONELY. When someone who is really content with just dating this one and that one shows us the attention we long for we tend to fall fast. I don't think we fall fast in LOVE with the person but the attention we recieved from that person.

When someone is content with just dating...they like and enjoy the company of new people. It is like a breath of fresh air to them as well as to the person who is lonely and wanting that companionship. I don't think it is an intentional thing to hurt the lonely one, the one that is just dating gets bored and finds out this is not what she/he is looking for.

Don't be so hard on your own heart. Set your goal for happiness one day at a time and strive to reach for that goal daily. Do something that you enjoy that makes you happy and you won't feel so alone. Date with the intent to enjoy not to settle down. Go with the flow of things and make sure you are happy with the flow...if your not make a change. When the time comes you will find happiness with that special someone and it will make you happy beyond your dreams!!! It is your life live it and enjoy it to it's fullest!

Angel
 puffthemagicdragon
Msg: 134
Posted: 5/29/2006 7:07:27 AM
Wow, Well said, I couldn't have said it better myself. Thanks!
 Raylene
Msg: 135
Posted: 5/29/2006 12:22:41 PM
Sounds to me like you need to throw out that security blanket you despertly cling to every night. Get up and get going with life. There is life after love for everyone. Take responsibility for your own life. No one but you will ever make your life feel complete again, Many blessings and I hope you find everything you seek in love and life.
 ldespogo
Msg: 136
view profile
History
i feel the same.....
Posted: 5/29/2006 12:37:54 PM
my break up wasnt very good, ive had some very terrible times. right now im just trying to get through them its really hard. imsupposed to start enrolling in college tomorrowand i really dont give a shit about it. lisa
 Sunflower71
Msg: 137
Posted: 5/29/2006 1:38:24 PM
I don't know how to get over a man that I'm in love with and he's in love with me, he has alot of the qualities i've looked for in a man, alot i don't like in a man, i know that we're not truly compatible yet we're so good together sometimes. i know he's not my soulmate and i could do a whole lot better, but it felt so right when we were together. what the hell?
 shag12357
Msg: 138
i feel the same.....
Posted: 5/29/2006 4:17:49 PM
CRAZYDESPOSITO; i tired to e-mail you but it wouldnt let me ;said i was too old lol anyways please whatever you do keep going forward sweetie go tomorrow and enroll in collage ; show yourself that you can do it ; go get em girl; i dont know you at all but just looking at your picture i got fate in you; walk in that collage tomorrow standing proud and tall ; good luck !!!!!!
 Sunflower71
Msg: 139
Posted: 5/31/2006 4:08:55 PM
Today is the day I move on and find a man who's truly into me and wants to spend time with me...
 lostintheboro
Msg: 140
Posted: 6/3/2006 9:34:01 AM
Holding on to something that we know is not right in our head, but our heart deceives us. It is not easy to love and let go. Healing takes time and distance. It all begins to get better once we make small steps to getting beyond the past. Eventually we can make larger steps, even leaps, and move on. Our hearts may feel like they are breaking but the human spirit can get us through.
 lostintheboro
Msg: 141
Posted: 6/3/2006 9:43:49 AM
Blueeyes, you touched upon a point in your post. The profile gives us a choice of what type relationship we are seeking. If we put down" Long Term", are we desperate to find someone to be with forever. When i completed my profile I changed my answer twice. Really at this point, I am just looking to meet either someone to "Hang Out" with, that may or may not eventually become a "friend"; that eventually may or may not become a relationship. Sometimes people we meet, end up just being someone we hang out with and some become good friends. It is that one person in this vast electronic medium that we hope by chance or destiny that we see a profile, make contact, and that person responds, which starts the beginning on that first contact that is the train we get on, and either get off at the first stop, a few stops down or, we stay on until the end of the line.
 beachin92
Msg: 142
Posted: 6/3/2006 9:59:12 AM
I think we have all been through this or will go through this at sometime or another! I have been used and abused lied to and cheated on so I can relate! You will hurt and nobody knows how long it takes to heal. It just depends on the person and how well they can bounce back. I know that it took me a long time to get over the pain of being lied to and used! I think you are correct in being single and happy rather and being stuck with a dud! I still hope and pray that I can find someone also! You are not alone in having these feeling! I do think howeevr it is harder for someone my age than it is for a younger person in their 30's!
Just my opinion! Keep your head up and don't look back! Someday if you want it bad enough you will find the love you pray for! I haven't given up yet!
 velvetwoman_01
Msg: 143
Posted: 6/3/2006 10:34:36 AM
ms elegance

I was with a man for over 7 years....24/7 ..pure heaven he was hon..then one day ...i came home...he was gone....police came 2 days later....seems he (and my sons g/f) were pulling out of a motel in western usa(he was a truck driver)......a truck hit them and killed them...I have no closure here ..havent for 17 months...I know what you all feel....I too hurt....BUT...please remember ....God has you right where he wants you for whatever the reason....Love will find you (just keep a door open).....Great achievemnents and Great Loves mean taking Great risks....its all worth it.....and just for the record.....I/m here should you ever wanna talk....good luck hon
 Splinter
Msg: 144
view profile
History
Posted: 6/3/2006 10:42:53 AM
I think that you have to stop waiting for someone to come into your life. I did that for many years and it didn't happen. You have to get out there and start dating again. I did and I am having the best time of my life.
 cluelessguppy
Msg: 145
Posted: 6/3/2006 11:41:55 AM
The answers to your questions are available elsewhere, on the web....read statistics and find out how many millions have worn your shoes....how they suffered, how they wondered....then see what per cent of them have found love again.... it's not 100% but....books are filled with advice. My favorite book is Abigail Trafford's "Crazy Time" which really describes the emotional combat of divorce/breakups...there are many others...how to survive the loss of a love, breakup therapy, how to heal a broken heart, blah blah....go to your library and spend a whole day there looking through them. having a good friend helps some but no...I have a best friend of 23 years who is there for me every single minute but it doesn't take the place of the other....I've dated a lot, had plenty of men interested but....oh well....life can either grind you or polish you. Best to focus on what is good, take care of yourself, do things for OTHERS, stay busy and fit....
 Victor7777
Msg: 146
Posted: 6/3/2006 11:44:32 AM
ms elegance...I read your profile...you are a true romantic...God how I wish I could meet a woman like you around my own age.
 Victor7777
Msg: 147
Posted: 6/3/2006 11:48:38 AM
ms elegance...I read your profile...you are a true romantic...God how I wish I could meet a woman like you around my own age.
 Mtdewy
Msg: 148
Posted: 6/3/2006 5:55:05 PM
Get a hobby or join a club that men and women enjoy together. Bowling, Golf, go to Car or Cycle Shows. Go to management seminars or take a nite class or 2. Join a womens club that doesn't cater to just the feminist/self-love philosophies=to independant to love anyone but themselves.

God said go out and multi-ply. It is the order of things. Men and women were made for reach other and for companionship. Write down your strengths and weaknesses.
Your strengths; find a hobby or club that matches them.
The Weakness; then find a college course to take. That will lead to men that are also strengthing thier education. You'll have a great time and enjoy the company of men and people that share your interests. Clubbing gets you free drinks and usually selfish and poor male character company.

Don't just settle for a bed partner. That usually leads to an un-wanted pregnancy, disease, bills, seperation/divorce, child support, lawyer/court expenses, lost wages, and reduction in long term lifestyle comfort for both people.

Be your best in all you do, in all you vocalize, and in your dress or appearance.
If it looks like a duck, quaks like a duck and smells like a duck....it is a duck.
And if it resembles a swan with all the attributes, it is a swan for the most part. Be a swan or be a duck...QUACK... QAUCK... QUACK....But it's hard to be a duck and expect Prince Charming to be looking for a duck. And if one is a duck and wants a duck, thats cool....gotta keep the duck population up as well...right?! just soem thoughts from somebody thats been around the block or two. Good Luck...
 imfreenow
Msg: 149
I really feel for people like u,as I am one too.
Posted: 6/4/2006 2:33:32 AM
I am going through the exact same thoughts and feelings as yourself at present.I can not justify any of the emotions,thoughts and feelings I have either.
My heart was kicked hard in a big way as I devoted 17 years to my ex,who is a paranoid schizoprenic.Loved and supported her through many lengthy hospital stays and was blamed for each and every one of them.Her entire family and all her doctors' never seemed to care about my thoughts and feelings and gave me little support.I simply loved her and after 17 years I'm crushed.
The problem is I still love her and now have to let go.
My ex can't even make any rational decisions by herself,without consulting her doctors' and family first.They are the people who make all the important decisions for her no matter what the consequences are to my life.This makes it extremely hard for me to discuss anything at all with my ex.
My circumstances in this is absolutely devistating to myself, as I have a daughter involved.My daughter is my reason for carrying on in life and yes I comtemplated ending my life(honest).My daughter was taken from me by my ex whilst I was at work,and there was absolutely nothing I could do about it.So sad isn't it.
I thought I was strong,how wrong I was,especially at night.I will get through this and start again the same way you will.I don't know how yet but I will.
When I find another partner to love,I will once again give 1000% to her.There is someone out there for you as there is for me.They don't know it yet but we are pursuing them with cautious intent.I hope you find someone soon,or at least some great friends to make you once again a happy person.
I wish you all the very best and support you in your thoughts and feelings.
 firefoxspkn
Msg: 150
Posted: 6/4/2006 4:01:34 AM
best way to get over those hurts and pains of the past is let the door close on it all so new doors to your future can open . your not going to heal if you keep ripping the bandage off your wounds showing people how others hurt you and such . To let it heal dont think about , dont even talk about it , the past is dead and gone why look for new life amongst dead things? those who live in the past slowly die with it .
Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > this is for all of us who hurt inside, please read and respond!