Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > this is for all of us who hurt inside, please read and respond!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 cater2
Msg: 126
view profile
History
this is for all of us who hurt inside, please read and respond!Page 6 of 13    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13)
pain doesnt matter to me bring all you have if you really liveyour life life going to happen pain is apart of it far as the long journey more fun more life lived life isnot tv its life so live it trust god cant lose
 Hello2006
Msg: 127
this is for all of us who hurt inside, please read and respond!
Posted: 3/4/2006 9:30:25 PM
tsk,tsk,tsk...

dont get so worked up....me here just trying to be nice

**so how do you know for a fact that you have pride in yourself.**
**how do you know that you have dignity are u sure about that.**

I know and sure of it....... just like I know and sure that this is POF forum.

**i can tell you exact what kind of a person you are.
no not that brain crape person.**

Thks I'll take note of that.....

Have nice day!
 GoldenHeartForYou
Msg: 128
Posted: 3/5/2006 3:08:47 AM
I think we all try too be nice
but also trying too help other

OKay you try too be nice. in which way of being nice
mmmmmm
okay

so you sure don't know of your pride
and you sure don't know your dignity.
your thoughts is a longgggggg la la land

and just by seeing what you type out
trying too be nice is very hard for you
but being funny oh my god please

take note, on how to be a great person

nice day yeah i sure will ahhahahhahhaha
 Wraith67
Msg: 129
Posted: 3/5/2006 3:20:17 AM
Perhaps I am "idealistic" as was pointed out in a previous thread. I do believe that the hardest person to live with is one's self. I also believe that the more "desperate" one is to settle down, the more apt they will be to settle, thus creating an endless cycle of failed relationships.
 GoldenHeartForYou
Msg: 130
Posted: 3/5/2006 4:03:31 AM
very true
and I agree

and those are the ones will keep door shut at all time
because that they have a hard too live the life for themself and its very hard
for them too open up. is it because of what has happened in there pass,
but its also put the rest of the women and man not to have that chance.
knowing they are not like that.

what to do, how can a person open up
what too say

desperate settling down ouch

urgent too settle down and not think that about long life relationship, just too settle down with out taking time too get too know and they just want too jump all that
and just settle down. I call that desperate.
yeah desperate
 Wraith67
Msg: 131
Posted: 3/5/2006 4:28:25 AM
The strongest of relationships are tempored with time and kindness. Starting from a friendship and then blossoming into a relationship that both parties can cherish together....
 shebie44
Msg: 132
Posted: 3/5/2006 7:26:50 AM
I know sum or most are against good ole Dr Phill but....one statement he makes rings to true and makes most sense to me...We ourselves control how we are gonna react to a situation,and only We can control how we do it and for how long we letthe situtation control us...when im feeling really down and lost all faith i think of his words and it does make me see things in a diff lite,sure our pain is real but....Only We chose how long we allow it to keep us down...life waits for non of us..ive wasted far to much time on a pity trip even tho my pain was real,thing is ,every one around us goes on,they may condole us but...in the end WE need to get a grip and not let this misfortune keep us down...hold ur head high get out there and let the world know your still very much alive and have a heart worth knowing;)..Never ever settle out of loniless....You deserve what You know your heart is worth...cheers!
 Wraith67
Msg: 133
Posted: 3/5/2006 7:31:56 AM
Precisely.... ...It is far better to be unhappy alone than it is to be unhappy by the side of another....
 SongMan6
Msg: 134
Posted: 3/5/2006 7:40:58 AM
Hey ms elegance......It's been a year now since my wife began her affair and I still wake up every day and my first toughts are always of her.....I miss her still even with all her issues and troubles....I would rather wake up alone than to wake up with someone who I really didn't love and want to nurture as my forever companion.....So, anyway, hang in there...I am....I think of all the songs that say "I'll never love again" etc. and they are not true....I know I'll love again but knowing when is the hardest part............
 Wraith67
Msg: 135
Posted: 3/5/2006 7:48:14 AM
It is said that "time heals all wounds", but also one should realize that time can most assuredly prevent them as well. Tread cautiously into a new and hopeful romance....
 karen566
Msg: 136
Posted: 3/5/2006 9:50:18 AM
I've been single for 12 yrs and hardly dated. Raised my kids and decided to venture out. For the first time in over three years I went all out with lonelyman123 on this site. Immediately I was filled with how much he loved me and wanted to take care of me and my son still at home and I fell for it hook line and sinker. Now I see he knew I was lonely and took advantage of that. I see where I made mistakes. Everything I did was geared to please him and I forgot all about myself. Fixed a big dinner for him and waited up til 1:20AM waiting for him to show. His last words were, "I love you" and "as soon as I get this job done I'm headed your way". He never showed. Won't answer my calls today. Trying to move on and it's hard. Not used to having someone in my life and gave it my all. He admits I am good to him. Please someone help me ease this pain. It hurts so bad. I tried to venture out and the first time I get ahold of a vixen. Please anyone who is talking to the member be aware. We are all too precious to be mislead.
 GoldenHeartForYou
Msg: 137
Posted: 3/5/2006 12:32:59 PM
thats very true

but soo many are desperet on not even starting out as a friendship
but what happens if connections is already there talking on phone
and its there
where doe that go
or is that called found that person man or a women
is that one time in life time and let it go
never find another one
because there is only one for that women and man

me I wouldn't even know what too say
it did happened
and now i just don't know

so yes friendship first then take it from there

put face to picture, fact to face

and then what oh man no one really knows
unless its givine that first too round chance too meet

okay confused you explain
on all that
connection soo fast before friends
or friends first then what ever

your rite
and I think everyone have a bit of a point on what is said
 midnightwhisper
Msg: 138
Posted: 3/5/2006 8:21:00 PM
I know exactly how you feel. I feel the same way. After a while, you begin to think, and in my case almost EXPECT, that there will never be anyone in your life. Maybe you find yourself giving happy couples a dirty look because one half of that couple should be you. Or maybe you find yourself wondering why you were given a heart in the first place if all you're ever going to feel is a terrible emptiness. It is so easy to be hard on yourself in that kind of situation, I know all about it. You start believing that there is something wrong with you, that you're ugly maybe, or a dork, or something else derogatory. This just isn't true. It's like when you look at the sun too long and look away only to see it's afterimage wherever you look. But take comfort that the day will come when that haze dissipates and you see someone put on earth just for you!
 GoldenHeartForYou
Msg: 139
Posted: 3/5/2006 9:36:01 PM
so true waithofangels very true

If only a person is going too open doors and will give that chance to other person and same for the other person doing for that person

then those people will get a chance too know about each other

sooo true.

if one keep close door and the other open then what , doing silience. not responding etc

hurts starts over again

because of conversation went on between each other was great and all
then what
hurts starts over again

is it because that one person don't want too be lonely anymore
or
is it they really like that person
or
both ways

only that person really know why he or she is hurting

then the other person will feel this hope they don't. its not the fault becuase of close door
:
 karen566
Msg: 140
to james4891
Posted: 3/6/2006 9:30:01 AM
Disagree with James4891. Been single for over 12 yrs. If anyone can live by themself it's me. It is true that you have to be comfortable with yourself before you can offer yourself to someone else but being able to live alone is not a sure cure for not being lonely. It's a spiritual thing. When you give your heart, body, and soul to someone it doesn't matter where you are or how many people are around. The one you love is all that is on your mind. It can be the most beautiful thing in the world and it can also crumble that world but jsut having a body there isn't always the issue. I can be in a room full of people and still be alone. I can talk to other people fine but in the back of my mind I'm thinking of him. The physical body existing only makes the hurt harder. I can live by myself and have for years and the pain is still there.
 LostRomantic0513
Msg: 141
Posted: 3/6/2006 10:27:20 AM
You are not weak. Many people feel lonely and want someone in their life. I am one of them, what wouldent I give for a relationship. I dont consider myself weak, and you should not also.
 Le Roi
Msg: 142
Posted: 3/6/2006 10:42:59 AM

Is there life after divorce?

No! Divorce is spiritual death. And when that happens all is lost.
 thisgirlismissingonething
Msg: 143
Posted: 3/6/2006 1:14:17 PM
i'm in the same spot as you hun.....dating after a divorce and trust me there are guys out there that wont look at your past and who will love you for you and the future you will have. It just takes time to find the right person. Just make sure to be within yourself first.

K
 flaboy32747
Msg: 144
view profile
History
Posted: 3/6/2006 1:43:09 PM
Hey atleast i guees it's nice to know i'm not the only one feeling this way. I've been seperated for 3 yrs. also and it was not my fault. We were together for 14 yrs before that and have 2 sons together. I hurt for them and myself and i do look forward to the day i am able to share my life with someone worth while.
Neil
 AllThoseYesterdays
Msg: 145
Posted: 3/6/2006 1:44:25 PM
All I can say is "thank God for the forums." I am becoming more interested in them rather then the dating part. We all want to be loved ... the human condition.
 CassieP82976
Msg: 146
Posted: 3/6/2006 2:05:43 PM
I am also a single mom who is going through a lot right now. I have gone through a divorce, although it was 7 years ago, it still bothers me that I'm not even 30 and have been rejected by the one man that I thought was going to love me for eternity.

Where do you live?

Keep your chin up!!
 realthing2
Msg: 147
Posted: 3/6/2006 5:45:32 PM
OP

Keep the faith girl. It is a numbers game. The more men you date the closer you get to the one. Just know it will happen I promise.
 GoldenHeartForYou
Msg: 148
Posted: 3/7/2006 3:21:31 AM
True Always, Keep faith,
Games are always played
where Is serious guys,
that not into games.
date too many, usually leads too one thing. and not even getting
to know one man , best too open doors and take and give that chance
does that hurt or what. no and yes what you think

for me I can say. its not worth too go and sleep with a guys,

and most guys are like that. not all but few are that way, i been on my own for 5yrs. and raising 2 wonderful kids, where is the time too date and keep dating to find rite guy.
nooooo for me its not worth it at all, i rather get too know one man and take it from there. don't have time too date many men and not into that anyways.
I rather chat for a while and really get too know over phone, and if I feel like ready too meet
then I will. so what then, no response not a word, nothing is said. and don't know if there is going too be a meet for coffeee. or not. do I show up and find out if hes would show up or not I would know i probably would show up and see ..... not even a phone call. not even a messege . but rather hear from a phone call, in mean time I go on and keep chatting and take it from there. Its not my fault if he won't open doors its just called been hurt from before.
I been hurt too by my ex finding out he was having affairs behind my back.
what a loser he is. trying too hide it all. and for a moment I thought it was only one he was having an affair but end up being 2 women doing it with him ohhhhh yuk
so it was hard enough too get rid off him. and finally hes gone.

I never cheat. never do anything like that. at all
I am just a true person may be thats my problem and caring etc
maybe i should just be total oppsite from what I am
ohhhhhhhh whoooooo knowsssssssss

sooooo wee all been there gone threw it and don't want that no more

if a person is look for a soul mate does that explains it all
that your not one of those people . and that your faithful, and honest,

5 yrssssss wow never dated never gone out with a guy etc
never have the time.....

so what is your solution.
mine keep chatting even a phone calll
and see if the guys is interested or not
then meet thats the best I can do and take it from there
 flaboy32747
Msg: 149
view profile
History
Posted: 3/7/2006 4:48:26 PM
Hi everyone . I live in Florida and like i said previously , my ex totally ripped my heart apart with a "friend" of mine and three years after she and i spliy up , they are still together and i am still alone . I don't understand that but one thing i can say now is " here's to the past they can kiss my ass"

Seriously though i have been alone along time now and i think it's about time for me to be able to atleast have a friend. I hope that is what the man upstairs has in mind also because i am tired of being alone and mostly i would like a "freind" to share my life with. I'm not asking for much, just one woman who is everything or atleast most of what i'm looking for in a woman. Is that too much to ask for.

Neil
 GoldenHeartForYou
Msg: 150
Posted: 3/7/2006 5:02:29 PM
LMAO
WTG
THATS THE WAY TOO DO IT
AND ONE THING DON'T EVER TAKE HER BACK
SHES NOT WORTH YOUR TIME
SHE WILL JUST DO IT AGAIN

AND DON'T WORRY YOU WILL FIND SOMEONE

THATS WHAT i SAID WELL SORT OF SAID ABOUT MY EX
i TOLD HIM HES FREE NOW AND HE CAN HAVE BOTH AT SAME TIME
PLUS ONE HE HAD BACK IN HIS HOME TOWN

ALL THREE SUITES EACH OTHER

SO DON'T WORRY WHAT THEY DOO
IN TIME IT WILL GET BACK AT HER BUT HARDER

GL
Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > this is for all of us who hurt inside, please read and respond!