Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > this is for all of us who hurt inside, please read and respond!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 daydreamingangel
Msg: 151
view profile
History
this is for all of us who hurt inside, please read and respond!Page 7 of 13    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13)
Most people either it be men or woman

seem to be into games and hurting anyone and everyone who comes in thier path.

I know that is how it may seem but I really don't think that women/men go out here and say oh there is me a good one to play games with and hurt today. Sometimes when we are alone we tend to really get LONELY. When someone who is really content with just dating this one and that one shows us the attention we long for we tend to fall fast. I don't think we fall fast in LOVE with the person but the attention we recieved from that person.

When someone is content with just dating...they like and enjoy the company of new people. It is like a breath of fresh air to them as well as to the person who is lonely and wanting that companionship. I don't think it is an intentional thing to hurt the lonely one, the one that is just dating gets bored and finds out this is not what she/he is looking for.

Don't be so hard on your own heart. Set your goal for happiness one day at a time and strive to reach for that goal daily. Do something that you enjoy that makes you happy and you won't feel so alone. Date with the intent to enjoy not to settle down. Go with the flow of things and make sure you are happy with the flow...if your not make a change. When the time comes you will find happiness with that special someone and it will make you happy beyond your dreams!!! It is your life live it and enjoy it to it's fullest!

Angel
 puffthemagicdragon
Msg: 152
this is for all of us who hurt inside, please read and respond!
Posted: 5/29/2006 7:07:27 AM
Wow, Well said, I couldn't have said it better myself. Thanks!
 Raylene
Msg: 153
Posted: 5/29/2006 12:22:41 PM
Sounds to me like you need to throw out that security blanket you despertly cling to every night. Get up and get going with life. There is life after love for everyone. Take responsibility for your own life. No one but you will ever make your life feel complete again, Many blessings and I hope you find everything you seek in love and life.
 ldespogo
Msg: 154
view profile
History
i feel the same.....
Posted: 5/29/2006 12:37:54 PM
my break up wasnt very good, ive had some very terrible times. right now im just trying to get through them its really hard. imsupposed to start enrolling in college tomorrowand i really dont give a shit about it. lisa
 Sunflower71
Msg: 155
Posted: 5/29/2006 1:38:24 PM
I don't know how to get over a man that I'm in love with and he's in love with me, he has alot of the qualities i've looked for in a man, alot i don't like in a man, i know that we're not truly compatible yet we're so good together sometimes. i know he's not my soulmate and i could do a whole lot better, but it felt so right when we were together. what the hell?
 shag12357
Msg: 156
i feel the same.....
Posted: 5/29/2006 4:17:49 PM
CRAZYDESPOSITO; i tired to e-mail you but it wouldnt let me ;said i was too old lol anyways please whatever you do keep going forward sweetie go tomorrow and enroll in collage ; show yourself that you can do it ; go get em girl; i dont know you at all but just looking at your picture i got fate in you; walk in that collage tomorrow standing proud and tall ; good luck !!!!!!
 Sunflower71
Msg: 157
Posted: 5/31/2006 4:08:55 PM
Today is the day I move on and find a man who's truly into me and wants to spend time with me...
 lostintheboro
Msg: 158
Posted: 6/3/2006 9:34:01 AM
Holding on to something that we know is not right in our head, but our heart deceives us. It is not easy to love and let go. Healing takes time and distance. It all begins to get better once we make small steps to getting beyond the past. Eventually we can make larger steps, even leaps, and move on. Our hearts may feel like they are breaking but the human spirit can get us through.
 lostintheboro
Msg: 159
Posted: 6/3/2006 9:43:49 AM
Blueeyes, you touched upon a point in your post. The profile gives us a choice of what type relationship we are seeking. If we put down" Long Term", are we desperate to find someone to be with forever. When i completed my profile I changed my answer twice. Really at this point, I am just looking to meet either someone to "Hang Out" with, that may or may not eventually become a "friend"; that eventually may or may not become a relationship. Sometimes people we meet, end up just being someone we hang out with and some become good friends. It is that one person in this vast electronic medium that we hope by chance or destiny that we see a profile, make contact, and that person responds, which starts the beginning on that first contact that is the train we get on, and either get off at the first stop, a few stops down or, we stay on until the end of the line.
 beachin92
Msg: 160
Posted: 6/3/2006 9:59:12 AM
I think we have all been through this or will go through this at sometime or another! I have been used and abused lied to and cheated on so I can relate! You will hurt and nobody knows how long it takes to heal. It just depends on the person and how well they can bounce back. I know that it took me a long time to get over the pain of being lied to and used! I think you are correct in being single and happy rather and being stuck with a dud! I still hope and pray that I can find someone also! You are not alone in having these feeling! I do think howeevr it is harder for someone my age than it is for a younger person in their 30's!
Just my opinion! Keep your head up and don't look back! Someday if you want it bad enough you will find the love you pray for! I haven't given up yet!
 velvetwoman_01
Msg: 161
Posted: 6/3/2006 10:34:36 AM
ms elegance

I was with a man for over 7 years....24/7 ..pure heaven he was hon..then one day ...i came home...he was gone....police came 2 days later....seems he (and my sons g/f) were pulling out of a motel in western usa(he was a truck driver)......a truck hit them and killed them...I have no closure here ..havent for 17 months...I know what you all feel....I too hurt....BUT...please remember ....God has you right where he wants you for whatever the reason....Love will find you (just keep a door open).....Great achievemnents and Great Loves mean taking Great risks....its all worth it.....and just for the record.....I/m here should you ever wanna talk....good luck hon
 Splinter
Msg: 162
view profile
History
Posted: 6/3/2006 10:42:53 AM
I think that you have to stop waiting for someone to come into your life. I did that for many years and it didn't happen. You have to get out there and start dating again. I did and I am having the best time of my life.
 Rwesl50
Msg: 163
view profile
History
Posted: 6/3/2006 10:43:19 AM
I am hurting inside also! I feel for you!It hurts.I wish i knew what to say.
Thanks
 Kgs
Msg: 164
view profile
History
Posted: 6/3/2006 11:41:32 AM
Please try to cheer up, Sweet Pea...Tuesday I will celebrate my first anniversary of being single after 24 years so I know exactly what you're feeling. It has been a very hard year and I feel like I've had my share and half of someone else's of pure hell...but I promise you there are some nice guys out there and your's will come along when you least expect him.

You're in my heart and prayers, darlin'!
 cluelessguppy
Msg: 165
Posted: 6/3/2006 11:41:55 AM
The answers to your questions are available elsewhere, on the web....read statistics and find out how many millions have worn your shoes....how they suffered, how they wondered....then see what per cent of them have found love again.... it's not 100% but....books are filled with advice. My favorite book is Abigail Trafford's "Crazy Time" which really describes the emotional combat of divorce/breakups...there are many others...how to survive the loss of a love, breakup therapy, how to heal a broken heart, blah blah....go to your library and spend a whole day there looking through them. having a good friend helps some but no...I have a best friend of 23 years who is there for me every single minute but it doesn't take the place of the other....I've dated a lot, had plenty of men interested but....oh well....life can either grind you or polish you. Best to focus on what is good, take care of yourself, do things for OTHERS, stay busy and fit....
 Victor7777
Msg: 166
Posted: 6/3/2006 11:44:32 AM
ms elegance...I read your profile...you are a true romantic...God how I wish I could meet a woman like you around my own age.
 Victor7777
Msg: 167
Posted: 6/3/2006 11:48:38 AM
ms elegance...I read your profile...you are a true romantic...God how I wish I could meet a woman like you around my own age.
 Mtdewy
Msg: 168
Posted: 6/3/2006 5:55:05 PM
Get a hobby or join a club that men and women enjoy together. Bowling, Golf, go to Car or Cycle Shows. Go to management seminars or take a nite class or 2. Join a womens club that doesn't cater to just the feminist/self-love philosophies=to independant to love anyone but themselves.

God said go out and multi-ply. It is the order of things. Men and women were made for reach other and for companionship. Write down your strengths and weaknesses.
Your strengths; find a hobby or club that matches them.
The Weakness; then find a college course to take. That will lead to men that are also strengthing thier education. You'll have a great time and enjoy the company of men and people that share your interests. Clubbing gets you free drinks and usually selfish and poor male character company.

Don't just settle for a bed partner. That usually leads to an un-wanted pregnancy, disease, bills, seperation/divorce, child support, lawyer/court expenses, lost wages, and reduction in long term lifestyle comfort for both people.

Be your best in all you do, in all you vocalize, and in your dress or appearance.
If it looks like a duck, quaks like a duck and smells like a duck....it is a duck.
And if it resembles a swan with all the attributes, it is a swan for the most part. Be a swan or be a duck...QUACK... QAUCK... QUACK....But it's hard to be a duck and expect Prince Charming to be looking for a duck. And if one is a duck and wants a duck, thats cool....gotta keep the duck population up as well...right?! just soem thoughts from somebody thats been around the block or two. Good Luck...
 imfreenow
Msg: 169
I really feel for people like u,as I am one too.
Posted: 6/4/2006 2:33:32 AM
I am going through the exact same thoughts and feelings as yourself at present.I can not justify any of the emotions,thoughts and feelings I have either.
My heart was kicked hard in a big way as I devoted 17 years to my ex,who is a paranoid schizoprenic.Loved and supported her through many lengthy hospital stays and was blamed for each and every one of them.Her entire family and all her doctors' never seemed to care about my thoughts and feelings and gave me little support.I simply loved her and after 17 years I'm crushed.
The problem is I still love her and now have to let go.
My ex can't even make any rational decisions by herself,without consulting her doctors' and family first.They are the people who make all the important decisions for her no matter what the consequences are to my life.This makes it extremely hard for me to discuss anything at all with my ex.
My circumstances in this is absolutely devistating to myself, as I have a daughter involved.My daughter is my reason for carrying on in life and yes I comtemplated ending my life(honest).My daughter was taken from me by my ex whilst I was at work,and there was absolutely nothing I could do about it.So sad isn't it.
I thought I was strong,how wrong I was,especially at night.I will get through this and start again the same way you will.I don't know how yet but I will.
When I find another partner to love,I will once again give 1000% to her.There is someone out there for you as there is for me.They don't know it yet but we are pursuing them with cautious intent.I hope you find someone soon,or at least some great friends to make you once again a happy person.
I wish you all the very best and support you in your thoughts and feelings.
 firefoxspkn
Msg: 170
Posted: 6/4/2006 4:01:34 AM
best way to get over those hurts and pains of the past is let the door close on it all so new doors to your future can open . your not going to heal if you keep ripping the bandage off your wounds showing people how others hurt you and such . To let it heal dont think about , dont even talk about it , the past is dead and gone why look for new life amongst dead things? those who live in the past slowly die with it .
 musicalife
Msg: 171
Posted: 6/8/2006 8:44:42 PM
I currently am dying inside. The pain is constant right in my heart and pit of my stomach. I have had the same girl of which I love so dearly string me along for just over a year. It is tearing me to shreds at times. Sometimes I rise above but it comes back in waves. I try to forget about her and she calls telling me she misses me. We talk for hours. She has had a lot happen to her with her ex cheating on her on vacation while she was pregnant no less. I will post more about it down the road. My heart is very tired and jaded. It is the worst I have ever felt over a woman.
 txguy62
Msg: 172
Posted: 6/8/2006 9:08:32 PM
with a 36 point laundry list get used to it.
 vsp
Msg: 173
view profile
History
Posted: 6/8/2006 9:30:28 PM
ms elegance:
I am truly sorry that you are hurting! I know how you feel. John Denver once did a song entitled "Some days are diamonds and some days are stones", I am in the middle of a rock pile also but you must remember it will pass. What I thought were scars are suddenly very sensitive again, but it will pass. You are a beautiful young woman and you will soon be on top again.
Victor
 LetsPleaseU
Msg: 174
view profile
History
Posted: 6/9/2006 11:11:03 PM
I've read some of the posts here on this topic....Though I'm not sure just why, this poem by Rudyard Kipling jumped into my mind. As you read it, please give him the credit as the author...

*[IF]*

If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you,
If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you
But make allowance for their doubting too,
If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,
Or being lied about, don't deal in lies,
Or being hated, don't give way to hating,
And yet don't look too good, nor talk too wise:

If you can dream--and not make dreams your master,
If you can think--and not make thoughts your aim;
If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster
And treat those two impostors just the same;
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools:

If you can make one heap of all your winnings
And risk it all on one turn of pitch-and-toss,
And lose, and start again at your beginnings
And never breath a word about your loss;
If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew
To serve your turn long after they are gone,
And so hold on when there is nothing in you
Except the Will which says to them: "Hold on!"

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with kings--nor lose the common touch,
If neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you;
If all men count with you, but none too much,
If you can fill the unforgiving minute
With sixty seconds' worth of distance run,
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And--which is more--you'll be a Man, my son!

/ --Rudyard Kipling/
 lostintheboro
Msg: 175
Posted: 6/23/2006 7:35:02 AM
To add to your post "Maryclare", most people don't want to be around people that are hurting. I remember after my divorce that I was suddenly different. All my friends were married and it seems they did not want to be around me. Maybe it was that I was in such a down mood or maybe it was also a reminder that they do might be in this situation one day and they wanted to stay away from me so they would not catch it.
Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > this is for all of us who hurt inside, please read and respond!