Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Kentucky  > Women, do you think penises are attractive or ugly?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 tigerpaaz
Msg: 44
Women, do you think penises are attractive or ugly?Page 8 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
well having lived with my penis for 42 yrs and having a serious relationship for 30 im pretty fond of my penis seriously though....im wouldnt say im well endowed probably average, but am told by most every women ive been with that a have a very nice one. the only problem with it is when i run around the house naked its not very pretty flopping around.
 MelissaMelissa
Msg: 45
Women, do you think penises are attractive or ugly?
Posted: 11/3/2006 8:00:38 PM
Too funny!!!

the only problem with it is when i run around the house naked its not very pretty flopping around.

ROFL

Anyways- are they "cute", not in the traditional sense. They have their own relative appeal. We like them because they do good things for us, and we can do good things to them to make you happy-which makes us happy.

Reverse this question, the vagina isnt very cute either, but men still love p*ssy!
 SexyMelissaMeow
Msg: 46
Posted: 2/4/2007 5:55:55 PM
Oooh, there is nothing I like better than a big, gorgeous**** I would only find it ugly if it did not get hard!
 Carmen-Sandiego
Msg: 47
view profile
History
Women, do you think they're attractive or ugly?
Posted: 3/1/2007 1:46:24 PM
Totally agree.
 lovableladywanted
Msg: 48
Posted: 3/27/2007 3:26:24 AM
Women do not think they are ugly otherwise their vibrators would not look like penises. Besides women go to male strippers in huge numbers and thats for visual excitement .
 lyin eyes
Msg: 49
view profile
History
Posted: 4/8/2007 3:06:17 PM
why go to them u hcan have them come to u,as for the question,Im one thats firm believer in the tongue and its action,like cresenda,lol hey im from eastern ky,i seem to be alone so here I am hitting the forum and if i get into trouble it will be all their fault
 spanky89
Msg: 50
view profile
History
Posted: 8/25/2011 2:18:50 PM
yeh, vaginas are not very pretty at all... penis's r better. lol
Show ALL Forums  > Kentucky  > Women, do you think penises are attractive or ugly?