Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 SoTexMan
Msg: 8
Review my Profile: Intelligent, Ambitious reviewers, Please.Page 5 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
Hey, Mike:

I don't know if you want a man's perspective, but here goes. Yeah, much too narrow standards in a woman's appearance and background. And I thought I had narrow standards. Unless you get REAL lucky you'll be either lonely or disappointed. And one thing stuck out so much I just have to comment. You said she is shy. But, you want driven, beautiful, ambitious, confident, intelligent, interrogation, etc., etc., but SHY? Do you see the contradiction here? These things just don't fit. Is that what you wanted to say? If so, you'll have an even more difficult search.

Put in pictures of you in casual situations, with friends or in sporting activities, etc.
Back off a little in the Arian/Scandanavian/Celtic department, too. Good luck!

David
 Skoobah
Msg: 23
Review my Profile: Intelligent, Ambitious reviewers, Please.
Posted: 9/26/2005 6:19:01 AM
Damn, blu. Do have to ruin everyone's threads?
 bucsgirl
Msg: 72
Posted: 10/7/2005 4:29:49 PM
To the OP honestly you listed very specific qualities you are looking for and listed the qualities that you believe that you have. In that way I don't see it as any different from thousands of other profiles. You want to or say you NEED to get married and have kids, so I would think you would be much more selective than someone who just wants to have someone to hang around with or date. I personally don't see anything patently offensive, we all have preferences and I will be honest to everyone and admit that I did not read EVERY single post here. The profile overall is basically a checklist, I need this and I am this. Don't know if that's what you're looking for OP, but that's my take on it.
 bucsgirl
Msg: 74
EXACTLY......THE GUY IS WAY SICK.............MUST HAVE
Posted: 10/7/2005 5:05:44 PM
thisis Hey that's wrong with karaoke? hahaha Okay, I have to confess that I like it, it's usually a fun time...just joshing with ya. You know what they say, different strokes....
 bucsgirl
Msg: 76
Review my Profile: Intelligent, Ambitious reviewers, Please
Posted: 10/7/2005 5:49:12 PM
thisis Hahaha, believe it or not, I've serendaded many....I'll admit, I've had some type of music lessons including voice for a good part of my life.
 electrk7
Msg: 122
view profile
History
Posted: 10/21/2005 10:27:58 PM
Well written bro, but it sounds like you're searching for some woman who has been genetically cloned to procreate with you and who is programmed to meet your needs and desires. Then create your children as though it has been pre-programmed...
I know it's 2005 and genetic bioengineering is very advanced, but women are going to get the wrong impression about you, such as being ignorant. Just be real bro! The profile has way too much "BS" in it, and you sound like a smart, well educated person, just one little thing that made me suspect that this whole profile was "composed", the fact that you have several mispelled words in your profile, makes me wonder??.. SPELL CHECK BRO! You mispelled "advertising", sensitivity and a few others... just wanted to increase your profiles' credibility a bit in terms of intelligence.. ;) ... Good luck with your search! Don't forget, women want a real man... not a BS'r

Peace!
 drpookie
Msg: 124
Posted: 10/23/2005 12:16:37 AM
lol, look at all these women going for the OP, god, women these days
 isozoe
Msg: 125
Posted: 10/23/2005 9:44:09 AM
said: "I don't mind a Music boss of the household as long as you don't throw out the all the Bach."
intended: I don't mind a Music boss of the household as long as you don't throw out all the Bach.

said: "Have execised alot in my life under all conditions."
intended: Have exercised a lot in my life under all conditions.

said: "With your academic and artistic mind and ambition, you may have been drawn to the Film Industry of other Competitive field."
intended: With your academic and artistic mind and ambition, you may have been drawn to the Film Industry or other Competitive field.

said: "You may work in advertizing, film, drama, intelligence, research."
intended: You may work in advertising, film, drama, intelligence, research.
 masterspirit
Msg: 133
view profile
History
Tonysexy
Posted: 10/25/2005 12:24:15 PM
If I do yours you have to review mine!!Ok I think that your picture might want to show a little more personality.It doesn't really say as much as a good picture can about you.I do however think it was quite brilliant how much research you've done into your weaknesses and what kind of mate you want in order to compensate for those.The first thing I thought of is (WHY didn't I think of that!!)I'd say everything else is good but remember everything is relative according to what a persons particular interests are.I look forward to your review!!
 isozoe
Msg: 135
Tonysexy
Posted: 10/29/2005 8:30:53 AM
Tony, your profile makes me think you're a nice guy. If I were 25 years younger, I would respond if you contacted me, even though you smoke. I agree about gathering from many religions. I would clean up a few spelling/grammar things - you can copy your text into Word and use the spell/grammar check. Don't look to my profile for any help! lol It's all white space right now.

I wouldn't hold my breath for a review from Filmmaker and if you get one, I wouldn't take it personally.
 SmartAlec
Msg: 147
view profile
History
Posted: 12/24/2005 2:51:04 PM
No question Bossman said it best the first time around! Mike - get a grip!
 SmartAlec
Msg: 148
view profile
History
Posted: 12/24/2005 2:55:38 PM
sociopaths mingle in all facets of life! and sometimes the odd idiot falls for a pretty face with no substance! not this cookie...
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  >