Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 isozoe
Msg: 125
Review my Profile: Intelligent, Ambitious reviewers, Please.Page 7 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
said: "I don't mind a Music boss of the household as long as you don't throw out the all the Bach."
intended: I don't mind a Music boss of the household as long as you don't throw out all the Bach.

said: "Have execised alot in my life under all conditions."
intended: Have exercised a lot in my life under all conditions.

said: "With your academic and artistic mind and ambition, you may have been drawn to the Film Industry of other Competitive field."
intended: With your academic and artistic mind and ambition, you may have been drawn to the Film Industry or other Competitive field.

said: "You may work in advertizing, film, drama, intelligence, research."
intended: You may work in advertising, film, drama, intelligence, research.
 masterspirit
Msg: 133
view profile
History
Tonysexy
Posted: 10/25/2005 12:24:15 PM
If I do yours you have to review mine!!Ok I think that your picture might want to show a little more personality.It doesn't really say as much as a good picture can about you.I do however think it was quite brilliant how much research you've done into your weaknesses and what kind of mate you want in order to compensate for those.The first thing I thought of is (WHY didn't I think of that!!)I'd say everything else is good but remember everything is relative according to what a persons particular interests are.I look forward to your review!!
 isozoe
Msg: 135
Tonysexy
Posted: 10/29/2005 8:30:53 AM
Tony, your profile makes me think you're a nice guy. If I were 25 years younger, I would respond if you contacted me, even though you smoke. I agree about gathering from many religions. I would clean up a few spelling/grammar things - you can copy your text into Word and use the spell/grammar check. Don't look to my profile for any help! lol It's all white space right now.

I wouldn't hold my breath for a review from Filmmaker and if you get one, I wouldn't take it personally.
 SmartAlec
Msg: 147
view profile
History
Review my Profile: Intelligent, Ambitious reviewers, Please.
Posted: 12/24/2005 2:51:04 PM
No question Bossman said it best the first time around! Mike - get a grip!
 SmartAlec
Msg: 148
view profile
History
Review my Profile: Intelligent, Ambitious reviewers, Please.
Posted: 12/24/2005 2:55:38 PM
sociopaths mingle in all facets of life! and sometimes the odd idiot falls for a pretty face with no substance! not this cookie...
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  >