Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 spooked!
Msg: 63
What are the side effects of using the vibrator too much???Page 2 of 15    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15)
thats me too I broke 3 of them. I much rather have a man tho, rough sex won't break his.

Now thats soooo scarey!!!! Id hate to by your next hook up, rough is rough but damn, did you need to break the thing? (Did you bite the toy to hard? Or shoot it across the room?!) LMAO
 spooked!
Msg: 64
What are the side effects of using the vibrator too much???
Posted: 8/26/2006 10:24:51 PM
Botox*****, hmmmm
Little uptight.......sounds like someone needs to go shoppin, (giggle)
 blondago56
Msg: 65
view profile
History
Posted: 8/26/2006 10:47:48 PM
w
ha t a re
th e side e f fe c
ts of

us
ing a WH
AT t oo mu
ch?!??

MsMicki
Msg: 71
view profile
History
Posted: 10/20/2006 4:19:33 AM
side effect.......orgasm and a good nights sleep

there is no replacing a real man....but when one's not around....BOB is my friend!
 Midvinterblot
Msg: 72
Posted: 10/20/2006 4:54:14 PM

I have personally lost two girlffriends to those bad boys! They do things and come in sizes I simply can't compete with! When I say I lost them, they were only interested in sex if the toys were involved as well, and by far the biggest response was to the toys, and not me. I became a side dish and simply the man holding the toy, rather than an accompanyment! Men, watch out for those! They'll do things we can only dream about!

I feel sorry for you buddy if you seriously believe that. Nothing is better than the real thing. For isntance, would you rather have sex with a blowup doll or a real woman? The same goes for a woman, any sexually healthy normal woman would prefer sex with a man over a toy. I'm sorry you can't fit the bill, but don't lump all men or women in with your experiences. Toys are typically for the desperate anyways so I wouldn't think much of a man or woman that used some anyways. There is no use for toys when two people have a great sex together. So you shot yourself in the foot on that one buddy. L8ter.
 amellowdude
Msg: 74
Posted: 11/12/2006 8:28:03 PM
once a day is not enuff, once an hour maybe
 KatzzMeow
Msg: 83
Posted: 11/22/2006 6:37:11 PM
The more you use the more you will want?

You'll get a good night sleep?

Why is it I hear perminate buzzing in my ears, oh wait....(swat) d*mn fly
 blondago56
Msg: 94
view profile
History
Posted: 1/22/2007 8:56:11 PM
~ i haven't found out yet, but hopefully my HMO will cover any side affects , as long as it's not a 'Pre-Existing Condition'...lol..
 playfulthrills
Msg: 95
Posted: 1/22/2007 10:38:13 PM
lol at TRADITIONAL METHODS

AS men and women age, i read women out number men 2 to 1 at age 46? SO the traditional guy of you future might be disapearing faster them women realize

THANK GAWD for bunny batteries that LAST AND LAST
 dguy4u247
Msg: 108
Posted: 2/2/2007 4:12:25 PM
That Rabitt is a very evil creature...stay away from it...It will make you go blind.....really it will...........

Studies at Harvard and the Mayo clinic have concluded that sexual gratification for women is garaunteed with Italian men. Women should resist impulses to use vibrators and such and find an Italian Man.
 kikilynn
Msg: 112
Posted: 2/2/2007 8:41:57 PM
The side effects?

-multiple orgasms
-intense relaxation
-stress reduction
-increased pheremone production
-better sex (remember the rule, use it or lose it??)

Hum... doesn't sound too shabby to me!
 heather_honey
Msg: 121
Posted: 2/3/2007 8:17:51 PM
Guy you will not like this... but

They found that of the women who regularly used a vibrator for masturbation, half were also masturbating in other ways, without the vibrator. While a majority of women did report that their orgasms felt stronger with a vibrator, less than 10% of the women who said so reported that they could only have an orgasm with a vibrator.

They say you are not to use your vibrator for more then 30 min at a time. I do believe you can loose your sensitivity if over done. Some of them have 7 power levels with each one getting stronger and harder. Once a day is nothing, its for how long you go and what power level you doing it on. Look at men, some do it 3 4 times a day. But in any case not to much study has been on the subject matter and the only ones complaining about the vibrators... are men not women!

best one is the rabbit by the way.... so cant believe I said that LOL.

xoxout Honey
 Lacquered
Msg: 123
view profile
History
Posted: 2/3/2007 8:53:49 PM
I dont think that there are any bad side effects to using them, and as for the guys that say that they are evil...........
Well I'd much rather be having my bit of fun with a man, and I know personally that a man can make me feel things a vibe never can. A man can making the "O's" multiple, and I loose intrest in the vibe after 1.
But there is no man here tonight to make them multiple O's happen........... It might have to be just once with the vibe.
 Magnum357
Msg: 130
Posted: 2/9/2007 5:26:01 AM
Ok, I might as well buzz in here and say my piece Whats the side effects of using a vibrator too much? When she grabs the damn thing, starts to have an orgasm and it flings out of her hand and hits you in the eye Intsead, try using this little bugger Hahaha
 *buzz*
Msg: 131
view profile
History
Posted: 2/9/2007 7:20:29 AM
Ahhh ... thanks goodness that rechargable batteries in my household have a completely different purpose. The only "vibrator" I recognise is the one made of flesh & blood and its side effects as if tooooo muuuuuch? . That's another story for another thread
 Magnum357
Msg: 133
Posted: 2/9/2007 9:36:14 PM
Huh??? Too much unwanted gobble-de-gook language happening here Now put it down in simple english???
 heather_honey
Msg: 136
Posted: 2/10/2007 3:34:38 PM
HoneyLOVE..... there is nothing better then a man that’s a given. You can't even begin to replace one with a toy but.........LOL until to right man comes along that knows how to please a woman.... then we have to use them. They say that women that don't use them are not as in tune with themselves and do not make good lovers in bed!. I don't know if it’s true but... hell I even use mine in the 69 with my past lovers and they loved it. If we can have multiple orgasms then one out of 4, 5 orgasms or however many you have.... wont hurt you.

Men should buy shares in the company. That's one company that will never go out of business LOL they'd all be rich!

Honey.
 Thudpucker
Msg: 153
Posted: 6/23/2007 4:14:39 AM
The side effects? It's hard to find a clergyman that will pronounce you "Bob and Wife."
 LoonyTunz
Msg: 157
view profile
History
Posted: 6/30/2007 6:00:04 PM
I'm just going to hazard a guess ....... Symptom #1 a huge goofy grin, #2 Numbness in areas of over use (hopefully not permanent )
 Thudpucker
Msg: 158
Posted: 6/30/2007 6:37:35 PM
I sold at huge physiotherapist’s vibrator that I bought at a hospital auction to one of my clients – a massage therapist.

She went to her room and cancelled all appointments three days ago. She hasn’t been seen since. I think Bob created a smiling monster.
 csod64
Msg: 161
Posted: 7/2/2007 4:23:45 PM
Hey, you're not supposed to "marry" the darn thing... A lot of guys really dig watching and helping you use it. It's supposed to be a supplement, or a substitute--not a replacement. (I've only been with a man twice in the past seven years--and my "equipment" still works. The second time, with a different guy, was a blast! Sex experts do recommend the usage of them. Only a guy with "issues" will have problems with your usage and have "performance anxiety". It ain't you, gals, it's THEM!
 Sweetlilmeee
Msg: 167
Posted: 7/3/2007 4:44:34 AM

Can i get a hell yeah?

Hell yeah

That is the only type I've every really used... but god I loved it!

As for the main topic I'm not sure, I don't really use a vibrator that much so I wouldn't know.
 §püngl䧧
Msg: 173
Posted: 7/3/2007 11:44:55 AM
Russet...BOB stands for "Battery Operated Boyfriend"
 dino_freebird
Msg: 177
Posted: 7/3/2007 1:29:29 PM
You mean there are side effects of using it too much??? lol Is it anything like "you'll get hairy palms" our parents warned us if we "abused" ourselves too much? lol
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >