Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 §püngl䧧
Msg: 179
What are the side effects of using the vibrator too much???Page 3 of 15    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15)
Awe Russet....at some point or other we all had to ask someone what it meant

As for the idea of going bankrupt payin for batteries...hell...I just bought shares in duracell
 BloodyTears
Msg: 191
What are the side effects of using the vibrator too much???
Posted: 8/13/2007 11:05:25 PM
hmm... a lot of interesting replies to a very interesting thread.... I personally am one of those females (don't hide it girls, I know I'm not the only one out there!) that has never gotten off during sex. (Even though I don't believe right now that I'm posting this on a PUBLIC forum....) anyway... I have used vibrator(s) and I can get satisfaction from that. I still enjoy sex though, so no worries :)
 WomanInProgress
Msg: 198
Posted: 8/14/2007 11:39:47 AM

I know this is probably a pretty stupid question...but I enjoy my vibrator very much. Will it cause me to lose sensation down there? I use it about once a day... Any thoughts?

Other than a rather LARGE demand and huge expense for batteries, and having to replace the toy numerous times (more expense) I don't see a problem.
 leah12
Msg: 206
view profile
History
Posted: 8/15/2007 9:26:58 AM
One of my mates found out the other day she was alergic to her rabbit. She soooo made a mistake in telling me!!! A few more people now know of her plight!!!

Wong I know, but sooooooooo funny.

Im a bad bad girl.

SwampHunter
Msg: 210
Posted: 8/21/2007 10:25:37 AM
I have personally lost two girlffriends to those bad boys!

That hasn't been my experience AT ALL. In my experience, the more sex a women gets, the more sex she wants. If she's having regular sex with "B.O.B.", she's even more likely to want regular sex with me too. Bob doesn't threaten me in the least, and I have no issue with a woman who wants to use a toy during lovemaking... Sure a toy can do things I can't - but the reverse is true too and at the end of the day I'm actually a real living, breathing, kissing, touching, feeling, walking, talking man, and I think pschologically for a woman there's no substitute for that.

Take that with a grain of salt coming from me though...lol I've also had girlfriends with girlfriends, and wasn't threatened by that either! lol
 homer555552
Msg: 211
view profile
History
Posted: 8/21/2007 10:39:34 AM
I DISAGREE masterbation in male organs DESENSATISES the penis (this techniqe can be used to prolong male oragsm by taking to oragsm but not cum etc) and FEMALE genitals are a PENIS inverted to form a clitorus , or vis versa since the male organ comes from a a clit during the time in the womb and is about the same size as a penis in tissue size inside the female.
this will create dependency on the vibe as some have already intimated, many women go into overdrive when they reach 37 yrs and the male hormone tetosterone
(taking tesosterone can give women better oragsms too+tahs what they get from male ejaculate ask a doctor) rises in their body and they become DRIVEN buy a high sex drive to have an orgasm, thats why vibrators are so widely used today and many women go on to get sex outside marriage because the male has LOST his DRIVE ( some go swinging which has exploded on the net to let there wives have sex within bounderies i.e with them present or sharing +bored with same partner after 16yrs etc)with low tetosterone levels(male), by taking a gel supliment 5 mg bought online you can increase T. thats what causes the MIDLIFE CRISIS, which is not a male thing but a female one!. males seek out younger females in RESPONSE because they are more fertile and there female at home is less fertile. there is a psychologist called willis who wrote this? its in psychology magazine.
persoanlly i cant see the what you are bothered about having fun with toys with your partner can be fun.
 homer555552
Msg: 212
view profile
History
Posted: 8/21/2007 10:45:01 AM
DILDOS HAVE BEEN AROUND SINCE ROMAN TIMES
 homer555552
Msg: 213
view profile
History
Posted: 8/22/2007 3:34:36 PM
I DISAGRREE with you, the vagina is a very flexible ORGAN that's been designed for having babies! so passing a bag of suger through this will hurt, its a small opening; but nature makes it dilate, any large dildo will stretch the surrounding tissue. yes the vagian CONTRACTS when a dildo is inserted into it, this is a natural REACTION by the organ to penetration, its designed to do this and does over the first 3 inches. THE other reaction is called VAGINISMUS; my ex had this condition to some degree, where it CONTRACTS severly and causes PAIN on insertion of a penis. THIS was countered by lots of oral stimulation and patience she had awsum clitoral orgasms the best iv ever seen.

BY the way women have three types of oragasm; anal clitoral and vaginal
 dirtbag2
Msg: 216
view profile
History
Posted: 8/22/2007 11:27:20 PM
After a while, the toys just dont 'cut it'. .. then the need for wild crazy animal sex is very intense. At least with me.

Perhaps I overuse my toys... I' d gladly trade them in, in exchange for more sex.

Please define "too much".
 sin2gether2
Msg: 218
Posted: 2/10/2008 5:55:45 PM
When I moved to my new house, the movers took my pride and joy white curved vibrator from inside my dresser. They took a t.v. and some other stuff too. So I'm taking them to court. A missing t.v. I can live with. The white vibrator is one of a kind. True story.
 MsMicki
Msg: 224
view profile
History
Posted: 2/24/2009 7:07:17 AM

a calm, stress free woman!!
 Joeld49
Msg: 225
view profile
History
Posted: 2/24/2009 10:28:39 AM
If you're not using it correctly, you can chip your teeth.
 windloverr
Msg: 226
view profile
History
Posted: 2/24/2009 3:24:50 PM
^^^^ Actually, what you should do is to got there, find one you like, then web search it. I went to funfactory de randomly picked the "Sally Sea" vibrator, then googled it. It was $89.90 at funfactory de, and $59.98 at Vitadigest; and shipping was cheaper. FYI, the d@mn thing was $100.00 at Eve's Garden. Just saying, never buy all of your toys at the same place without comparing!
 Joeld49
Msg: 228
view profile
History
Posted: 2/24/2009 8:37:11 PM

A vibrator can't hug me and kiss me and hold me tight.

But at least a vibrator doesn't make you sleep in the wet spot
 MsMicki
Msg: 231
view profile
History
Posted: 3/19/2009 4:09:33 PM
or......buy stock in Duracell.....
you are then investing in your own future every time you buy new batteries!!
 Lucy1122
Msg: 233
view profile
History
Posted: 2/1/2011 1:11:43 PM
Honey mine plugs in!!
 dare2c4yourself
Msg: 234
Posted: 2/1/2011 1:56:51 PM
It's like these textings nowadays, women stop trying to share and communicate and just use the toy, and life with a partner loses its significance without the sex which makes a whole lot of a difference in a relationship. Then they go ****ing, whining, judging when the man goes somewhere else to have satisfying and fulfilling sex, or to a hooker.

Yeah yeah, a bit harsh but look at how disconnected some people are today, so it's not that far off.
 bilby886
Msg: 235
view profile
History
Posted: 2/1/2011 2:48:22 PM
the effects?
after more than 6months of "over-usage" you'll start talking like one of Dr.Who's DALEKs!!!

~~~STIMULATE``` WE MUST STIMULATE~~~~STIMULATE!
 bilby886
Msg: 236
view profile
History
Posted: 2/1/2011 3:40:35 PM
A magnetised poohnahni?

and a face like the energizer bunny with a developing affinity for loud percussive musical instruments (i.e. Cymbals)

One of my ex's was addicted to vibes, she could not walk past the music shop.

careful ....this could happen to YOU!

and then?
 Bfriends4now
Msg: 237
view profile
History
Posted: 8/1/2011 5:51:38 PM
Lucy, you are so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! beautiful

readers1
Msg: 238
view profile
History
Posted: 1/18/2012 5:45:58 PM
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII donnnnnnnnnnn't kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkknow
 deere rancher
Msg: 239
Posted: 1/18/2012 7:23:30 PM

1. you can end up alone, introverted ....and concerned primarily with his or her own thoughts and feelings.

okay maybe thats taking it too far ...how much is too much ..?
 sexypunkgirl
Msg: 240
Posted: 1/18/2012 9:20:59 PM

I have personally lost two girlffriends to those bad boys! They do things and come in sizes I simply can't compete with! When I say I lost them, they were only interested in sex if the toys were involved as well, and by far the biggest response was to the toys, and not me. I became a side dish and simply the man holding the toy, rather than an accompanyment! Men, watch out for those! They'll do things we can only dream about!

No way jose. In the end its a toy that turns on and off and basically has one main function. It cant talk dirty to you, it cant tie you down, blind fold you, it cant role play with you, bend you over a car, take you in the back of a movie theater, and the list is basically endless. It can be a okay addition to the real thing at times, but thats about it. IMO of course.
Posted: 6/11/2012 11:43:41 PM
I doubt it, I don't use mine very often, but i think the fact that I use it mostly on the clit and not inside helps to tighten the muscles inside and make sex better for the other person when you do have it
 ucancallmenina
Msg: 242
Posted: 6/11/2012 11:48:11 PM
some say it can desensitize you. i can't have an orgasm without a vibration on my clitorus, it never has done that to me. other things have... meds, illness, bad or feeling unsafe in a relationship. not a stupid question btw.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >