Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Lady_Seraphina
Msg: 110
Bitch take this dick.................Page 4 of 31    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31)
I'm not going to read this whole thread, and this has likely been beaten to death by now, but...

If anyone tried that with me, I'd throw him out of bed so fast it would make his head spin, and he'd be lucky I didn't grab a paddle to chase him the rest of the way out of the house.

That said, many women are into humiliation. It's a kink like any other, and if they are otherwise strong, confident women, then it is no more a matter of wanting to be demeaned than fantasy rape is a woman (or man) wanting to be sexually assaulted.
 heaight
Msg: 111
view profile
History
Bitch take this dick.................
Posted: 3/23/2008 11:49:15 AM
i wouldnt say these arnt ladies, nor call them hookers..
ive been with girls who like to be disrespected in the bedroom, name callin ass slappin, hair pullin, all that ish
 vivaciousvixen2
Msg: 112
Posted: 3/23/2008 6:06:25 PM
Oh cum on

pls

be real

who hasn't said f u k me? harder? oh yes!

that was great!!!!!!
 GREAT EXPERT 800
Msg: 114
Posted: 3/26/2008 2:17:06 AM
this thread is rediculous. my question is...why do the dumbest threads seem to get the most responses?
 bradscott
Msg: 115
view profile
History
Posted: 3/26/2008 8:06:26 AM
There's absolutely nothing wrong with it, and despite what some more conservative boring **** types here have commented to say, it doesn't mean you are less of a "lady" because you like to spice it up and aren't vanilla as **** in the bedroom. Hell, there are women who like talking shit back. (Even though they are probably a much smaller minority than "plane Janes".)

"Give it to me harder, you **stard. That all you got, you limp****faggot?! Come on!"

lol. Just foolin around there, but you get my point. It's just sex. What happens in the bedroom is just fun. If we call each other names, it's all in good times.

Some people would have more fun in general if they didn't take it so goddamn serious. If you wanna be serious or judgmental prudes about something, get into politics or an actual cause. Sex is sex. Lighten the hell up. Pardon my French. lol
 Vannili
Msg: 118
view profile
History
Posted: 8/17/2008 9:17:56 PM
checkmate!I don't think I would like a man to abuse me while I am making love to him. I 'll get turn off and turn on anger and hate and I'll give him a flying kick on his jewel you call a****:
 Pleasurelimits
Msg: 119
Posted: 8/18/2008 4:52:56 AM
2 things, firstly when the op is a little more experienced he will find out that ladies do not like to hear such things in the bedroom, unless, you have the class to say them in such a way as to be 'naughty' not demeaning and secondly Angel you have no right to call women who like to have a variety of dirty talk, not ladies, terms used in the bedroom that refer to your woman as 'your' whore are intended more along the lines of 'lady in the street whore between the sheets' and in no way refers to someones character. Be a little more mature in your condemnation of others please
 DAVE632
Msg: 121
view profile
History
Posted: 4/21/2009 10:59:20 PM
Having NOT read each and every post to date I will add

Notwithstanding the turn on SHE is getting if what she is really after is feeling TAKEN, her lover overcome by LUST for her and that is what she WANTS TO HEAR. It is the verbalization of her desire to be HAD or USED and her arousal at not just giving herself to him like that but even better ... having him fawk the living sheet out of her because she turns him on that much. Isn't THAT what women really want? To be desired to THAT degree that he's using a part of his brain that takes him back 100,00 yrs of evolution to the basics of sex and procreation and raw animal-ness of sex.

And then there's the Sun morning spooning where he caresses her back and slowly makes love and tells her she is the love of his life and that's nice too but deep in her brain she knows and looves the fact that he is an ANIMAL sometimes too.

Beminetonight
Msg: 122
view profile
History
Posted: 4/22/2009 12:34:02 PM
"**** take this****.."

And hardly were the words out of John Bobbit's mouth when his wife Lorena...
 Beminetonight
Msg: 123
view profile
History
Posted: 4/22/2009 12:35:01 PM
I mean, "Bi tch take this di ck..."

Funny how the censorship engine works.
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 124
Posted: 4/22/2009 12:56:43 PM
This is the type of thing women like to hear during sex. So my question is "why do women like to hear demeaning things about them during sex." I just do not get it. Women like to be called b*tches', whores and other disrespectful names that they otherwise would not except from a man. So why ladies. Why do you like to be cursed out while have sex with a man?

I don't consider what's said in the privacy of an intimate relationship (or during sex) as being "cursed" out. I find it much more troublesome that someone considers someone else's personal preferences odd/twisted/perverted/wrong if they are not intimately involved in the situation. Someone who doesn't mind a little raunch during a consensual act is just that: someone that doesn't mind or maybe even prefers that type of vocalization. It doesn't mean they are sick or an abuse victim or any of the other standard stereo-types so commonly used in this particular forum setting. What does it mean to me personally? They have their own preference, good for them. JMO
 bhess6539
Msg: 125
view profile
History
Posted: 4/22/2009 3:28:12 PM
yeah, but you got to watch out for the aboriginal women, they will follow you to the peir! And when your ship pulls out of port, she will wave and call your name in a manner of undying love and affection until the ship is out of site, and it will make the last part of WestPac that much more interesting! I knew a guy that answered an ad when we pulled into Fremantle/Perth and boy was he ever suprised. So he drank until she was attractive!
 whytwater
Msg: 126
Posted: 4/27/2009 9:57:41 AM

ummm...someone has been brainwashed...what have you been watching?

LOL!! Exactly what I was thinkin'. Every man I know realizes that the OP's line is fraught with peril, and to use it without written consent, signed and notarized, in advance, might very well mean he could end up guarding harems.
 jaqi
Msg: 128
view profile
History
Posted: 4/27/2009 12:51:24 PM
kthyg

For me, respect can end at the bedroom door when it comes to language. Dirty nasty talk can be a serious turn on in the bedroom as long as t doesn't translate into a disrespectful attitude outsie of sex. It's the same reason role playing turns people on or being dominated or dominating someone else. There are all kinds of things that just flat out do it for people and they don't need to be analyzed to heavily as long as they aren't affecting the rest of your life and they aren't harming anyone

well put... I agree 100% with what you have written.

I do feel that there has to be a lot of communication .. oh and a lot of laughter too... but talking about what you like and dislike is very important to avoid any massive faux pas and misunderstandings!
 MIkeJ1904
Msg: 130
Posted: 4/27/2009 1:33:41 PM
I only read the 1st page and the last page of this post but that's probably enough.
It just amazes me how many up tight women there are.
There is a big difference between making love and having sex.
You don't always have to make love, just have sex once in a while.
There is no place for talk like that while making love.
There is a place for almost everything when having sex.
Ladies, have a couple glasses of wine, pull the toys out of the drawer, do some role playing, let loose and have some fun!!
 Lily0923
Msg: 133
view profile
History
The company you keep....
Posted: 4/29/2009 7:53:23 PM
just my .32 but..... (my famous last words)

I know people in the S&M crowd, professional people, people who work at the grocery store, doctors, lawyers and Indian chiefs. Everyone has their "kink"

Why do some have foot fetishes? Why do some have leather fetishes? Why are some guys minute men? Why do some people like oral sex and some not? Why do some people "perform" in the same manner every time? Why do some people seek out exotic places? Why do some want or have had threesomes or more? Why are some totally opposed to more than two consenting adults in the bedroom? Why do some have body issues and only have sex with some sort of clothing on? Why do some like anal sex, and others would rather die than have it?

My motto: It's only kinky the first time, after that it's just fun.

I wouldn't judge someone for their personal kink.... they may be the doctor that takes care of you or the firefighter that rescues you...MMMMMMMMMMM firefighters.... Oopsie... I'm showing my kink.
 Lily0923
Msg: 134
view profile
History
The company you keep....
Posted: 4/29/2009 8:00:40 PM
Lemme try to explain what those three mean to me...

Fcking- Raw animalistic sex. Instinctual almost. There is almost always a dom and a sub in this kind of sex. The dom takes what they want and the sub gives freely to the dom.
Sex- Mutually enjoyed intercourse, superficial fcking or love making as it were.
Making love- building emotional bonds with someone you love.

Personally I will fck or make love, sex is just boring to me.
 ilovetoshop
Msg: 135
Posted: 5/2/2009 3:57:57 PM
cuz its a major turn on ....like it energizes me and like it gives me a boosts ..of self confidence ..im speaking for myself ...
 privat33r
Msg: 136
view profile
History
Posted: 5/2/2009 8:53:43 PM
A girl on my team keeps telling this story about how a friend of hers was fooling about with her guy in the shower, and it was rough, so she ran out and snapped on her little brother's hockey helmet, then rushed back for more.
After the 3rd retelling I realized this wasn't a story - it was a plan. And I didn't own hockey gear.
 Gangster Kitten
Msg: 138
Posted: 6/30/2009 9:27:05 AM

Ladies don't like to be degraded durring sex!

Talking dirty to a woman durring sex with things like, "Baby I know you like my long hard C**K deep inside you" is completely different than calling her names or roleplaying a role that should NOT be used on a lady.

Any woman that NEEDS to be degraded has some serious self-esteem and mental issues from early childhood to adolescent development.

"Anyone who enjoys something different than what I do has severe issues. "

Seriously, get a grip.
 WalkingInLondon
Msg: 146
Posted: 7/1/2009 12:53:41 PM
Ok, I have to admit, when the sex is awesome, something happens in my brain, and then goes to my mouth, and I say some of the filthiest things I have ever said in my life. In my normal, regular life, I do not curse, and I carry myself and consider myself a lady.
My boyfriend has actually gotten the chuckles because I have no control over what I am saying, but he knows it means I'm loving it.
And let me tell you, if he says something dirty to me while we're going at it, it just makes me even hotter! He is one of the most respectful, loving and modest people I have ever known, and to hear him get into it so much that he starts talking dirty just turns me on to no end!
What you do in the bedroom is your own business, and the more exciting you can make it the better!
Beth
 Lineitup
Msg: 147
Posted: 7/4/2009 11:12:37 PM
I love your message history #605, some funny reading!

I can understand women who like to hear it but that's only because they are switched on to a different "mode" at the time. Every woman has their own "mode" and they can vary widely. Finding them all is like collecting "poke"amon, just kidding. :)
 8soldierfalcon8
Msg: 149
Posted: 8/7/2009 1:41:35 AM
It never ceases to amaze me how judgemental some people are on these forums.

Seriously folks. Just because someone is into something different than you does not make them broken!

You know that you screwed up when 8sf8 is telling you to be more tolerant.

::palm ---> face::

Additionally, this is a singles site. Have some of you drawn a line between how stuck up and sexually repressed some of the ladies on here are.... and the fact that they're single?

A lot of the ladies posting that they like dirty talk, and they are sexual creatures... ::gasp:: have bfs!

The answer to this question is simple, OP. Everyone is different, but sex is vastly different for someone who is enterring, as opposed to someone being entered.

That's the gist.
 justineh88
Msg: 150
Posted: 8/7/2009 1:49:29 AM
We do??
Believe me i"m FREAKY but i"m not all into being a bunch of disrespectful names in,or out of the bedroom!I'm sure there are females out there who love it but I also know that if anything it's a turnoff
 WalkingInLondon
Msg: 152
Posted: 8/7/2009 10:56:47 PM
Depends on my mood.

This post reminds me of the first time my bf and I got down to business, and he was hitting it good from behind. He hit what I lovingly call my 'cuss button', you ladies know what I'm talking about, nice and deep, where it's so good you say some of the filthiest words you know,(doggie style, of course) and I swear to God, I hear a giggle!
Yup! A GIGGLE!

Now normally, I do not swear hardly at all. So apparently, me saying these things not only shocked my bf, but cracked him up. I turned around, and said "Just what the hell are you laughing about?" And he had to roll off of me and laugh it out, struggling to explain himself, that hearing me say this string of foul language had just hit him as hilarious, and he couldn't quit laughing.

Well, I got to laughing too, and it was over for a while. We got back to it after a while, and I swear, I couldn't help myself I had to put my head in the pillow, and every time I'd hear a snicker and he'd say "Like that, don't ya?" and it'd make it even better.

Gotta love a man who can hit that cuss button!
Beth
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >