Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > question to the men in the audience      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 The Godfather
Msg: 16
Re: question to the men in the audiencePage 3 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
Oops...I meant to say MATURE...not older...that's such a blah word.
 JooWoot
Msg: 17
Re: question to the men in the audience
Posted: 6/21/2004 11:42:27 AM
i think its just simple fear itself. How can we explain why we are afraid of something? I don't know, outside of simply avoiding danger but what is real harm in asking, none but yet some still are afraid. Maybe because when they asked some one out, instead of politely saying know the person ridiculed him until he walked away in tears, or her boyfriend came out of no wheres and kicked his ass. Or it could just be simply a lack of confidence. Though when you say older I'm not sure how old you mean. Do you mean like a 40 year old or do you mean like old as in old woman with tits sagging to her knees old?
 harley387244
Msg: 18
Posted: 6/23/2004 8:46:40 PM
some of us arent afraid or intimidated by older attractive women.....am still looking for one? could you be it?
 b1i2l3l4
Msg: 19
Posted: 6/23/2004 11:30:55 PM
NO,intelligent women are the bomb. women as attractive as you are maybe intimidating to some. but nothing ventured nothing gained. I 've always found attractive women more fun to be around
 caddiman71
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 7/6/2004 8:11:08 AM
Well, here's my bit. Believe it or not, the vast majority of people know little, or next to nothing about sex. It's kinda hard to believe isn't it. I owned a sex shop for 8 years, and worked in one 3 years before that. Most guys know less than women. So you get a younger guy, who thinks he's God's gift to women, and in some way, he believes this. Now, he see a mature woman, more experienced, more partners, ect. and suddenly there is this threat. You see, a mature woman has the power, and the experience to tell him that he's average, or worse. Mature women are see as a threat to their manhood. They are afraid of being laughed at, all men are. It's just that younger men can't take it.
 Gulfstream
Msg: 21
Posted: 7/9/2004 10:13:32 PM

madelaina
Most men are microcephalics and do not understand women at all, because they don't understand themselves very much.. If that is really your pic, then I can see where men would be drooling over themselves. They are intimidated by not only the looks, but if you can speak in complete sentences (as it appears), game's over!

I, on the other hand, have a keen understanding of women because I know my feminie side (in a masculine way, of course), I speak 3 languages and am very well traveled. I can hold conversations about history, thermonucleardynamics and the asexuality of earth worms as well as make a woman have multiple orgasms. Period. End of subject. Exclamation point!!
 Ticketoride
Msg: 22
Posted: 8/16/2004 2:16:22 AM
Kardz, seems like every post you make contains either some insult or form of condescendance.

Ease up!

Don't even think about coming back with an argument !!!
 plzrsekr
Msg: 23
Posted: 8/16/2004 12:49:29 PM
I think to the contrary. I am absolutely turned on by an older attractive, intelligent woman. Honestly, I have a huge desire to be with this type of woman. Their sexuality blows me away, they have a level of class and sophistication that just turns me on.

They are the reason that I joined this website and I appreciate you asking the question.

cr8zmike
Msg: 24
Posted: 8/24/2004 3:38:04 AM
I'm not intimidated, so if there are some ladies having guy problems just hit me up.
 kyjim
Msg: 25
Posted: 9/12/2004 11:27:55 AM
i not unless u try to show to much intelligent
 bachelorbrian
Msg: 26
Posted: 9/12/2004 12:47:35 PM
Personally, I only go for average chicks because the really hot one are such a pain in the ass. You have to spend more money on them and they expect so much more... for what?

A trophy? My self-esteem is not so low that I need everyone saying "Man, your chick is soooo hot".
 Ticketoride
Msg: 27
Posted: 9/12/2004 2:51:14 PM
Same here. Physically better off than 15 years ago.
More energy, no more back problems, etc.
 Looking for sex
Msg: 28
Posted: 9/14/2004 8:39:44 AM
I never have been. I always look at older, attractive, intelligent women and wonder if there is anything I can learn from them. I find it hard to believe that some guys are scared. It just doesn't make sense to me.
 toferman
Msg: 29
Posted: 9/14/2004 2:47:35 PM
I think it's becuse older women know more of what they want and it makes it harder for a man to fullfill their needs.........but thats a theory of fear.........

I STILL THINK LIKE THAT ONE SONG........"OLDER WOMEN ARE BEAUTIFUL LOVERS...OLDER WOMEN KNOW JUST HOW TO TREAT A MAN"..............
 The Godfather
Msg: 30
Posted: 9/16/2004 6:03:33 PM
Can I just add that I am not intimidated by hot women, moature women, and the like. I think guys are more intimidated of rejection than the woman, and I have no fear of rejection, so.....hmmmm.
 Just_Mike
Msg: 31
Posted: 9/17/2004 9:16:03 AM
I've wondered the same thing many times myself and I am a man. I personally have always dated women at least a little older than myself. My most recent ex gf is 5 years older than me, the one before her was 12 years older than me and the wife I have been seperated from is 3 years older than me. All but my estranged wife have more education than I and have the intelligence to match thier education and the wife wasn't at all un-intelligent, just didn't have any better education than I. I prefer older women because they seem to know what they do and do not want more than the younger women, although I have found exceptions to that for sure. But I do agree, most men do want younger women who are not exactly dumb, just below thier own intelligence level.
 Madelaina
Msg: 32
Posted: 9/18/2004 6:33:21 PM
@strokeit

to each their own i guess....besides, i would rather look like a woman than a little boy, which unfortunately for you at 5"6", looks like you haven't outgrown being a little boy yourself (lol)
lets just hope for your sake that the other parts are not lacking as much if you know what i mean ; )
 MasterBart
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Posted: 9/19/2004 4:51:02 PM
Me, I seduce whoever I want to seduce. I just don't like delving into relationships with people I don't know very well. Let me know some lady for a couple years, meet her friends and family, and if it the right time...
My reason for this is because I'm really good at the whole relationship thing; I've been burned too many times trying to break up w/ someone and can't.

Madelaina, if I met you in RL I wouldn't be attracted to you. Don't get me wrong, you're absolutely supermodel-gorgeous, I just happen to like brunettes, about 5'6" or a little less, and generally 5-8 years my junior. ALTHOUGH.... if I go for a one-night stand, I would love an older woman. Preferably one w/ about an "average" build... just so I can play freud and take advantage of a low self-esteem. But I won't play games and tell her I love her if I don't -- I'll let you know what the score is.

One last thing Maddy -- do you ask questions that put guys on the spot? Men hate psychoanalyzing relationships, so perhaps try relaxing and just letting the young man do whatever he wants. Unfortunately, you may have to wait a few months, but you'll know about him better than trying to see if he's a player right off the bat. Oh, and don't wait for Mr. Right to come and sweep you off your feet... be assertive. It's ok to flirt.
 billybob600
Msg: 34
Posted: 9/21/2004 12:31:36 AM
The thing with older women... it is so much more enjoyable to have conversations, the long thought provoking kind. With younger women, at least in my experience, it almost always is a topic relating to clothes, what someone said about someone else, or what "cool" thing they want to get next. Dont forget the games, young women want their cake just as much as younger men. They will lie, deceive and manipulate most situations for an advantage.

Older women are for the most part, done with games, know what they want, and can carry a conversation without using the word "like" 2,349 times in a sentence.
 elgatoconqueso
Msg: 35
Posted: 9/22/2004 11:12:17 AM
I know I've only been here for a short while, but I did'nt just fall off the sidewalk.
There seems to be a lot of this stuff (age) going on around here, as well as many other dating sites.
So here goes. I would wager that most men are intimidated by most women, period. Age notwithstanding.
Madelaina: Remember, most men that are younger than you, grew up in the wake of ERA, and in the process, gave up some of their manhood. I know you know the song "where have all the cowboys gone...."?
Well, the cowboys have gotten off the horse.
So where does that leave us? In a society filled with f---ed up male psyche. Afraid to open doors, give flowers, talk, have sex, and just generally act human. Again, age has nothing to do with it.
When I was younger (emphasis here) I chased older women. I mean come on. Young guy, older woman has been a part of human nature since Portia dragged men into Cleopatras bed chamber.
How to fix it? I have no idea. I guess ya'll need to do some male ego stroking.
 mixtli
Msg: 36
question to the men in the audience
Posted: 9/26/2004 7:48:38 AM
Age has nothing to do, believe me, we men are attracted to a woman first by looks, but can you blame us? At first, looks is the only tangible thing we have, as people tend to let others know only what they want them to know… attractive always intimidate a little, because some of us think we have to be perfect to have a slim chance; and intelligent… intelligent… why spend time talking about unreal things, right?
 highlyseeked
Msg: 37
view profile
History
Posted: 9/29/2004 2:48:30 PM
I'm not. Thats a turn on. A woman that knot only is comfortable with her body and mind, but knows what she wants too! Why is that intimidating? If anything that woman has more to offer....
 harryarse
Msg: 38
Posted: 10/1/2004 6:51:53 PM
IAM NOT ,HOPEFULLY SHE WILL TEACH U SOMETHING U DONT KNOW IF YOUR LUCKY
 paulinuk
Msg: 39
view profile
History
Posted: 2/5/2006 1:44:48 PM
i,m not wish i had one