Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 xlr8ingmargo
Msg: 147
sexiest outfits ?Page 3 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)
... me draped on my lover ...
 captnspanky
Msg: 148
sexiest outfits ?
Posted: 6/18/2011 9:27:31 PM
I love to dress up in the bed room and honestly ive found it isnt the outfit itself, its how you feel in it. If you feel like your the sexiest woman in the in the outfit you pick, doesnt matter what it is, that is going to show and your gonna feel good and thats the important thing ;)
 whytwater
Msg: 149
sexiest outfits ?
Posted: 6/18/2011 10:19:24 PM

honestly ive found it isnt the outfit itself, its how you feel in it. If you feel like your the sexiest woman in the in the outfit you pick, doesnt matter what it is, that is going to show and your gonna feel good and thats the important thing ;)

Nicely done. A conceptual pirhouette! Instead of what to wear for your SO, it's what to wear for you. The view from within. I don't doubt that there is truth here, and an inner glow can be a most compelling, cogent statement. But there are limits- an ex was really into boas, the faux, feathery kind, not the real ones (that mighta been uber erotic! Lol). She loved to wear those things, musta felt she was outshining the lightning bugs, but all I could think was Flapper! Lol. And that Charleston dance just ain't sexy.

mmmmmmmm.......I like lederhosen.....

Hmmmm. (strains to apply the vew from within lesson above to the leather shorts). You mean, like, just the shorts and straps, or with the puffy shirt and feathered hat? I'd certainly give it a college try, and all my forbearers were German, but, I just don't think I could glow in that. Glimmer, maybe. No glow.
 Natgoat
Msg: 150
sexiest outfits ?
Posted: 6/20/2011 11:47:39 AM
I drove her Nutz with my Tie-Dyed Thong...
Anytime She was 'In the Mood', she'd don the
Thigh-high stillettos and backless Fishnet Catsuit...!!!
~ Devastating!!!
 Yew4ics
Msg: 153
sexiest outfits ?
Posted: 7/17/2011 5:48:22 AM

Personally, I don't think of outfits as being sexy. Sexy comes from within.
A sexy woman is sexy no matter what she's wearing!

So true. It's all coming off anyway, and the bare canvas that has been maintained, never goes out of style.
 bilby886
Msg: 154
view profile
History
sexiest outfits ?
Posted: 7/17/2011 9:44:21 AM
stay away from pastels or beige.

strong colours on a woman look good and sexy Red, Purple, Black, Deep blue

winter leathers, rubbers, serious materials
summer floaty dresses riding up over a womans head....hehe

high heels? overrated knee high army boots! yay!
leather jesus boots, yay!
togas? any colour but beige, yay!
mirrored teardrop sunglasses, yay!

boob toobs hotpants fishnets will raise my left eyebrow in appreciation ( they're still doin that fashion in this part of the world)

not into the infantile girly look.

at the extreme and exotic........refined emo/goth/ rubber leather and lace look in above mentioned fave colours will give me a smile-on.

metallica and iron maiden tshirts ? no thanks. (like metallica sometimes)

padded shoulder girly suits (ala Grace Jones night clubbing era) melt melt

but none of this is mandatory if we're gonna get nekkid'!!!!

for me black jeans, doctor martens shiny black boots, black or deep purple shirt, crazy hawiian shirts (mambo shirts)

but
 OutMind
Msg: 155
sexiest outfits ?
Posted: 7/17/2011 3:39:11 PM
Good foreplay can start with that outfit, but the fantasy and the fun that can bring into the picture. Part of that allure is actually going in public while having or doing something that is naughty. I love it when wearing a tight short white dress with stockings but no underwear, or while hip huggers, with either a g-string and a small tank top. Very sexy.
A trench coat, long knee high boots, a black lace around the neck.
 northwoods57
Msg: 156
sexiest outfits ?
Posted: 7/17/2011 5:12:01 PM
why a sexy outfit. I see more mature women, with short shorts, mini skirt, no panties, a camisole, or low neck T, showing midriff.
why lay on the bed, I like the couch, or meeting at the door, or texting him something sexy.
depends on his mood at the time. You aint getting any, if he is in a grump.
 gymi03
Msg: 157
sexiest outfits ?
Posted: 7/17/2011 5:36:25 PM
pretty much any bottoms, along with a braless white tank top.......REALLY...turns me on!!
 lakersyr08
Msg: 158
sexiest outfits ?
Posted: 7/22/2011 12:18:54 AM
I would say either a sexy hot maid outfit or an hot like cathlic school girl outfit
 bilby886
Msg: 159
view profile
History
sexiest outfits ?
Posted: 7/22/2011 7:10:56 AM
My treasure suit is my red and mostly black GIMP suit, a mixture of rubber leather snaps and zips access or allow what you want.

A bunch of genuine lire bird feathers and a pair of shiny
knee high Doctor Martens Bovver Boots
 4u_a_spclsom1
Msg: 160
sexiest outfits ?
Posted: 7/26/2011 7:49:51 AM
It seems that one of the most memorable times was me showing up at my boyfriends place Christmas eve with a trench coat & high black leather boots with oooh so little underneath. It is a couple decades later & whenever I run into him, he still brings it up.
Hmmm, seems to me, I have a picture posted with an outfit very similar to the one I wore so many years ago.
 1osubuckeye
Msg: 161
view profile
History
sexiest outfits ?
Posted: 7/26/2011 8:19:04 AM
Meh, I'm not real big on role playing. If I have an attractive mate, I usually just like them naked and appreciate their body.

With that said, during my HS and college years, I had more than a few encounters with "private" school girls simply because they modeled their classy outfits or school uniforms and let the repressed bad girl out. That was more kink than role play though.

If I had to choose, cheerleader uniform comes to mind, but I do have a certain preference for the sexy women that can wear just wear my white dress shirt from the night before and that's it. I find it hilarious because while I don't wear shirts all that often, almost every girl I've been with puts on my white dress shirts that they tore off me the night before and walks around and it's real sexy and makes me go at it again.

Sexy girl + long sex hair + my dress shirt+ 3-4 buttons undone to show cleavage + legs showing but shirt covering the rest =
 optimismfirst
Msg: 162
sexiest outfits ?
Posted: 4/21/2012 8:32:28 PM
shiny black latex boots, fish nets, a mini skirt with no panties
and white lacy bra.
maybe a collar too
 hockeyc999
Msg: 163
sexiest outfits ?
Posted: 4/21/2012 9:01:00 PM
Girl in pigtails, short shorts and high heels :P Oh and an attractive woman in a tight****ail dress :)
 heretomeet1948
Msg: 165
sexiest outfits ?
Posted: 4/22/2012 5:47:48 AM
A frosted mug of my favorite beer balanced on the back part of her head with her body lined up in a manner where I have unrestricted view of the tv without straining my neck , holding the remote for me in one hand while she reads a Betty Crocker cook book and an ashtray perched on her lower back. For a woman of that skill level I would be happy to let her order any 3 things off the Value Menu at McD's any time she desires.
 Frogy27
Msg: 166
view profile
History
sexiest outfits ?
Posted: 4/22/2012 6:23:11 AM
what wrong with being naked why do you got to dress up cloths comes off any how so whats the point
 sgdess60
Msg: 167
sexiest outfits ?
Posted: 4/22/2012 7:30:01 AM
Too funny!! So a woman who won't stop talking about herself, and just wants to slam you into making an offer?
 Sciencetreker
Msg: 170
view profile
History
sexiest outfits ?
Posted: 5/14/2012 3:04:07 PM
I like my gal dressed to the nines. A cross between classy and slut. Tight short black dress. Nylons. Black high heels. Bright lipstick. Perfume.

Sitting on a chair with her legs crossed, dangling a shoe off one foot while putting on her lipstick. She just keeps doing this while I lick her from her feet up through her inner thighs. Panties optional but, if wearing any, I pull them off with my teeth (this was my birthday present).
 Sportsfreak89
Msg: 171
sexiest outfits ?
Posted: 5/14/2012 8:49:21 PM
If a woman was to walk into my room I would want her to wear one or the other of the following:

A sports jersey (any sport, any team)
Skin tight shorts
A tight red/black dress
Just her bra and panties/thong
Black bustier or corset

All those other sexy halloween outfits and that are acceptable too.
 phil2847
Msg: 172
sexiest outfits ?
Posted: 5/14/2012 9:00:42 PM
Cutoff jean short, shorts with a thin tanktop and no bra...........and nipples extremely HARD!!!
 ernestbaby
Msg: 173
sexiest outfits ?
Posted: 5/20/2012 8:25:17 AM
short skirt and pantyhose is very sexy and easy eccess
 Rexrugsnrocknroll
Msg: 174
sexiest outfits ?
Posted: 5/20/2012 11:04:18 AM
A woman dressed as a gothic vampire for me. Seducing me as her prey.
 MrDubStep
Msg: 175
sexiest outfits ?
Posted: 5/20/2012 11:10:58 AM
I would be massively turned on If she dressed like Kate Beckinsale from the movie Underworld.
 guitarist232
Msg: 176
sexiest outfits ?
Posted: 5/20/2012 11:15:27 AM
I'd be just happy to have a girl that WOULD dress in something sexy for me for once lol. None of the one's I've been with were into that :(
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >