Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ontario  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 bluedew
Msg: 86
Why cant i find a man willing to commitPage 5 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
Torture, the more we make you wait the longer you'll stick it out with us and then we know your not just messing around!
 five-one-nine
Msg: 93
view profile
History
Why cant i find a man willing to commit
Posted: 11/15/2006 7:16:33 AM
not all of us are platers where ar some who are looking for a comited relationship
 JackBNimble
Msg: 94
Posted: 11/15/2006 9:42:11 AM
Ok Ladies .. you got Firmbear and Honshu ... and I'm sure , many many others .. wanting a commited relationship ... now what ? ... it's in your hands now . You got two sure bets up there ! hey guys ... let us know how many hits you get ... see if these gals mean business .. lol
 apollo1313
Msg: 95
view profile
History
Posted: 12/25/2006 11:22:22 PM
Men can woman can not. I am a single dad with two kids a girl 4 and a boy 7 my wife left me for another man and then gave the kids to me full time. What is wrong with woman today. Why can they not stay with one man. I have just had xmas with just me and the two kids I can not find a woman that will date a man with kids full time. Man will or I will why can not woman.
 Diggy03
Msg: 98
view profile
History
Posted: 1/17/2007 1:26:35 PM
Who cares why we can or cannot find an individual to share life with regardless if we have children or not. Or why certain people can't commit to certain people...

I say for each person who is not interested or even willing to jump in head first... who is afraid of the unknown or whatever... that is one more person who is missing out on knowing me.

Umm.. try not to sweat the small stuff.... life happens in the most unexpected amazing ways!!!
 matisse808
Msg: 103
view profile
History
Posted: 4/13/2007 1:27:46 AM
I'm wondering if, during these 4 or 5 months, you are seeing each other regularly or just off and on. Because if you were seeing each other regularly for that long, you must have had ample opportunities to make your attitude about this subject known. Especially if you've been intimate. It's possible, if you were just seeing them off and on, that to them you were just a "booty call." It is tough for women these days, because there are a lot of women out there who demonstrate (and therefore "normalize") sluttish behaviour. Men have to read the signals you put out, so do have a care in what those signals are.

For example, it strikes me, that if your values are more traditional than not, perhaps you should think of a different name. "She Devil" sort of gives the impression that sex is more important to you than making a serious relationship with someone.

just trying to help
 Inego Montoya
Msg: 104
Posted: 9/29/2009 10:41:17 PM
Can't help you there. I'm monogomous. Only one woman at a time. Why can't they commit? Usually it's a trust issue. Either they feel you can't be trusted or they know they can't be trusted
 wayne.martin
Msg: 106
Posted: 10/11/2009 10:12:10 AM
l would love to commit to any woman with or without kids so if you want a commited from me plz reply back and see where it goes
 northern705gu
Msg: 107
Posted: 10/30/2009 5:20:24 PM
Your not looking in the right place. Try asking a 'nice guy' out when one messages you.
I'm a nice guy and willing to commit to the right woman, if she can commit. Sharing common interests and developing a good friendship is a good start to a committed relationship. good luck www.plentyofchickenshere.com
 zzzI4u
Msg: 109
Posted: 3/27/2013 4:19:38 PM
Give me reason to commit and I will be happy to do that
 bullfrog12
Msg: 111
view profile
History
Posted: 4/10/2013 1:36:31 PM
Once bitten ,twice shy!
 TryAgan
Msg: 112
view profile
History
Posted: 4/10/2013 11:28:25 PM
I presume the OP presented her question for a specific reason specifically on the Ontario group.
If this question is aimed squarely at the Ontario men, I would think it has something to do with the damp winters near Lake Ontario. Instead of committing for a full year to an Ontario resident, some men leave in the late fall for Florida or Mexico, and return only in the spring along with the tundra swans. If you want to catch them on their return journey, the Fort Erie or Windsor crossings would be ideal for interception. For the tundra swans, Long Point or Point Peelee would work much better.
 GentlemanOnlyPlease
Msg: 113
Posted: 4/20/2013 11:52:08 PM
yep i agree the ontario men pffft the majority of them need to be committed!! it's a shame especially for the older generation they don't seem to know what they want. Im not speaking of the snowbirds just the scardycats lol
Show ALL Forums  > Ontario  >