Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Single Parents  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 chuckbths
Msg: 225
view profile
History
do men actually exist that date women with kids??Page 3 of 122    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41)
yes they do i was woundering about the same about women out there . it seems too me that i tell someone how my girls are first in my life they get turned off.
 Happy_thoughts
Msg: 227
do men actually exist that date women with kids??
Posted: 1/9/2006 5:49:23 PM
Some men do, however others don't for many of their own reasons.
 Riggity
Msg: 232
Posted: 1/10/2006 12:26:30 AM
Ladies,

This is very true. Not a lot of men out there are willing to date women with kids. Strnage, but true. Personally, I have nothing against kids, and have a very large family with lots of kids around most of the time and can tell you that it's cool. However, as soon I as I see a profile that states "Do you have kids = yes". I move on, no matter how attractive or how good her profile is (if I do talk to her, it wont be fore long). I hope I'm not going to get an ear full for this one, but I view it as taking on another man's responsibility - it's allmost a turn off to be quite honest with you.
 Real_Brunette
Msg: 254
Posted: 1/19/2006 11:02:59 PM
I can tell you ..they do exist. But you can't knock childless men who choose not to date us. There are lots of single fathers out there as well who are starting a new life just like us.
 Billstv
Msg: 265
Posted: 1/22/2006 5:24:56 PM
Hey, I am a single father of a ten yr. old boy whom I put first in all areas. I will only date women with children. Why? Because they already know whats up and how to be a parent there are no suprises for them or my son. BUT as you have all pointed out I do not get many dates women do not seem interested at all. Is it because we can cook, clean, budget, and run a house on par with them and we are different from most men and do not rely on our wifes/girlfriends to be our Moms and cook, clean and do our laundry? I am sorry I am not trying to be mean but I guess I know how all the single mothers feel and it does make you mad. I do not look at it as a competition but a partnership I am one of the few that cook, clean,do laundry, and run the house and be a help and make life better. take a look.
 dylansdaddy
Msg: 266
view profile
History
Posted: 3/7/2006 7:59:26 AM
Yes men do date women with kids. A woman woth kids is not a bad thing ever.I myself have dated a couple Single moms in the past. It makes thingsa alittle different because there is another soul that you might get a connection with and you wouldnt want to hurt that child. Thats the only thing that makes it hard but nothign good in life is easy except sleeping.
 iamtheone39
Msg: 272
Posted: 3/21/2006 12:33:09 PM
Yes, I would RATHER date a women who has kids because my 6 and 8yr. old love to play with other kids and it would be great company for them...Also, single moms are so affectionate and selfless!
 LindseyP
Msg: 273
Posted: 3/21/2006 1:59:06 PM
I am up front when I meet someone, I say, hey you know, I have a daughter. At first they're like oh, I love kids and yadda yadda yadda, then three months down the road they decide that they can't do it anymore because I have too much baggage. One guy actually said to me that I spend too much time with my daughter and not him, so that's why it's not gonna work out! Can you believe that?! So, to answer the question, I don't know, I haven't met one but I'm told they do exist...it's just finding them that's the problem.
 Rizzeh
Msg: 275
view profile
History
Posted: 3/21/2006 2:37:46 PM
I am actually looking for someone with a child, Someone who can connect with me and know what I feel.. How i am dealing with or what i am dealing with..
 babyboy79
Msg: 277
view profile
History
Posted: 3/21/2006 5:54:36 PM
Well yah know There is But on the same hand are those women willing to get in a relationship with a guy who has kids that come first over everything ? I am a father of 2 and I find it Hard To find women you are alright With me have kids, Regardless if they have kids or not ..
 AmALilDevil
Msg: 278
view profile
History
Posted: 3/21/2006 6:01:12 PM
I know they are out there. I've had the experience of dating a few. The problem I've run into is that the guy wanted to be my son's father. And you know what.....my son is 15 and has been without a father for that long. He doesn't need someone that wants to be his father now. But he would accept someone that wanted to be his friend. There is a huge difference there. My son and his feelings come first!
 babyboy79
Msg: 279
view profile
History
Posted: 3/21/2006 6:04:28 PM
I can understand that very much, at that age just needs A bud to do things with not a controller thats moms job
 iamtheone39
Msg: 280
Posted: 3/21/2006 6:09:29 PM
I don't think that 15 years old is too old to need a Father. It might just be possible to be Father and friend. Everyone needs a father no matter how old you are!
 iamtheone39
Msg: 285
Posted: 3/21/2006 10:12:23 PM
Moreno1982 I respect your view on not dating women with children cause you want your own. I thought the same thing when I was younger. I kept meeting these chics who were fixed and I wanted a kid too. You can't knock a man down for wanting his own flesh and blood. I had to finally meet someone who had never had kids. One word of advice though, don't let time slip by cause the next thing ya know you'll be 40 years old and no kids yet!
 zgrunt
Msg: 286
view profile
History
Posted: 3/22/2006 8:31:02 AM
.men with kids especially good lookin ones usually have a wife or gf near by..

OUCH!! So, those of us with our kids fulltime and no wife or gf...we must be dogs?? Hey, Ive been told by single moms that they wont date me because I have my girl..Im not taking offense to anything said, but I like to think I dont look like roadkill!! We real dads are out here...just answer when we say hi.
 Rizzeh
Msg: 287
view profile
History
Posted: 3/22/2006 10:29:55 AM
Zgrunt well said my man.. Very true and I believe i understand what your saying..
 danielslc
Msg: 294
Posted: 3/24/2006 6:44:48 PM
YES WE DO! Do women date men with kids?
 I_am_Rick
Msg: 301
Posted: 3/25/2006 12:24:19 PM
How ironic. Now that I'm venturing into the dating pool I'm wondering if there are women that will date a man raising kids.
 Txmommy
Msg: 303
Posted: 3/27/2006 6:57:30 AM
i agree whole hardly. I have guys say they love kids but the minute they want to go out and i explain i can't because i need to take care of my kids they run. They act like i am no fun or not excited enough anymore because i have responsblilities to my kids. Oh well it is thier loss
 lilrican
Msg: 305
Posted: 3/27/2006 7:54:33 AM
yeah there are u just have to know where to fine them i mean me personally i'll date u if u do or don't have kids its how u look at the situation thats before u and figure out if u can handle it or not if not then atleast try and be there for the person and her kids damn it man if u can then hey more power to u and if not then try to for her and her kids place man i mean if it came down to it put ur self in that persons shows then that might help u with understanding what she is going throu trust me i should know i date 4 ladys before with kids and it turned out perfect
 ozzborn999
Msg: 313
Posted: 3/29/2006 9:06:27 PM
hey if i wasn't married you would be the first one i would ask to go out but i'm married so good luck sweety
 Goodman43
Msg: 318
Posted: 4/1/2006 7:24:17 PM
I agree with you danielslc.....................
There are lots of us men that want to date women that have kids but do they want too date us men with kids
 cuddlybear73
Msg: 327
Posted: 4/4/2006 12:04:03 PM
Well I have no problem dating a woman with kids. My ex wife had a daughter when i met her and took her in as my own for the past 6 years. Now we are divorced and I have 2 adorable boys from that marriage aged 2 1/2 and 4 1/2 and will again have no problem meeting or dating a lady with children.

John in NJ
 moffiaprincess
Msg: 328
view profile
History
Posted: 4/4/2006 2:38:48 PM
So i have to update on this thread ! YES there are lots of men out there who will have a relationship with a single mom . lol !! just keep looking girls, you will find one too !
 done1956
Msg: 329
view profile
History
Posted: 4/4/2006 6:34:03 PM
I have had the trouble of finding one who wants my kids around as well , I try to show equal affection to both set of kids , but when I'm on the other hand is suppose to forget I have kids an have nothing to do with mine then its over , I tried to be a man figure to the ladies kids not their Dad for that role is already taken no matter what they think of that person , only I have to some how forget or it seams , to have nothing to do with my own where is the right in that.
Show ALL Forums  > Single Parents  >