Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > humor  > You Know you watch Family Guy To much when...      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 raine4949
Msg: 26
view profile
History
You Know you watch Family Guy Too much when...Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
Do the simpsons even have jokes to steal? Any time I tried to watch that I just saw homer sitting on the couch with a beer and the son skate boarding with a couple of sorta dad jokes here and there with long pauses in between. If the simpsons were ever funny, i apparently missed those episodes. family guy has a steady stream of jokes constantly and more often than not the joke has multi layers to it.
 Helen1967
Msg: 27
You Know You Watch Family Guy Too Much When...
Posted: 5/9/2009 1:17:52 AM
... you're actually a little sad that your Stewie pajamas are fading, and start taking note of locations of the surplus store where you serendipitously found them - just in case they might get more.
 sanjver
Msg: 28
You Know you watch Family Guy To much when...
Posted: 5/22/2009 4:59:04 AM

You start trying to make the impresion of various characters. I am trying Chris Griffins accent these days.
 the.best.guy.ever
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Posted: 5/22/2009 10:49:22 AM
A Brit doing Chris Griffin? Eh? Awesome.

You know you watch too much family when you name your dog Brian and have long drawn out conversations about your life.
 steve.24
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Posted: 5/22/2009 1:05:03 PM
Stewie: It wasn't even about the eggs, really. Frankly, I like the yolks. I have no problem. There's always been a lot of tension between Lois and me. And it's not so much that I want to kill her, it's just, I want her not to be alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. And then I think to myself, 'My God wouldn't it be marvelous if i turned out to be a homosexual? ha ha got to luv it
 laughing_fire
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Posted: 5/23/2009 11:14:32 AM
You know when you watch too much family guy when:
any sexual reference ends with "gigitty gigitty"
 Ryan Mac
Msg: 32
You Know you watch Family Guy Too much when...
Posted: 5/23/2009 5:02:21 PM

... you intentionally talk like Bruce to sound creepy/gay

... you actually know who the Bruce in question is

... you try to pay off a massive debt with a jaunty tune

... you respond to every 'why' question with 'because you touch yourself at night'

... you check the newspaper daily to see if, indeed, the bird is still the word

... you say something in a conversation that would lead to a cutaway gag that never happens

... you grab your leg/arm/part of you that got hurt, inhale deeply, and go "aaaaahhhhh!" for several minutes

... you actually GET most of the references in this list
 SoCal_Val
Msg: 33
Posted: 5/25/2009 11:42:54 PM
You know you're watching too much when anytime anybody mentions AnY pop-culture reference and rather than the original source, the Family Guy scene comes to your mind.
 FunkyMonkee
Msg: 34
Posted: 5/26/2009 12:48:01 PM
you start making posts on dating forums about it.
Show ALL Forums  > humor  > You Know you watch Family Guy To much when...