Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Single Parents  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 get REEL
Msg: 46
single parents smoking potPage 2 of 26    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26)
oh and stop calling DUstine names and accusing her of untrue things - she is a real great parent and good person

one more
OT - parents that smoke pot or act like they do here is an
example>?>>>>>>>>

From: treemanbdj (View Profile) (View All Correspondence)
Subject: RE:RE:R U Serious???? Sent Date: 8/6/2006 1144 PM

Original Message YOU sent on 8/6/2006 1110 PM
excuse me
I am not a man
and I am not that guy
and I dont know him any more than I know you
you are weird

and dont harass me or I will report you

Nobodys harassing sweety, just stating facts,

Do whatever makes your boat float, Chatt or block or report , makes me NO difference,

B
D
J

get REEL
Msg: 47
single parents smoking pot
Posted: 8/20/2006 1:51:44 PM
nice poem that seems to relate
taken from another thread....

But I read though the posts
of the mentaly dead
and think to myself
their mom should have given head

........................................good day
 treemanbdj
Msg: 67
Posted: 8/21/2006 7:13:58 PM
^^^^ another reason you shouldn't be smoking weed so much^^^^

Colin, Wrong-Guy........

Dude, you can't even remember what comes out your mouth just 2 weeks ago...

Both these are your quotes that are still in the pond forums, not like one of those thread you kids ran in the ground and got deleted.

Number 1) *****Two Weeks Ago

Bum Me A Smoke.....
Posted: 8/5/2006 7:06:31 PM
i could give up tobacco in a second,, but my daily 420 ,, never ,in the past, sometimes that has been a problem,,

YOUR WORDS......'SOMETIMES THAT HAS BEEN A PROBLEM"

******Now today,

I smoke pot because i want to, i can go days even weeks without it, but when i have it i like to smoke it,

Number 2)

Stop Hot Boxing in front of the computer....It's clear that River Girl has different ear rings and different necklace in the pictures.

Number 3) Whatever you are on Dude you need to lay off, I can imagine the language you use around those little girls. You are forever calling people profound names. Of course doped up behind a computer screen you can do that, In the real world I bet you don't talk to adults like that.

You'd fine a foot deeper then where 'Dusty' the Hamster has been, talking like that in my house for sure.

As I said in the " Smoking Pot doesn't make you a Bad Parent thread" You started and you kids got deleted ........"YOU are in fact the best argument why people SHOULD NOT do drugs".

You know the same kids that followed me over to THIS thread that's almost a year old.

Guess the best thing you can do is think about your kids and get into a program of some sort. get a job, get a life............He11, get a napkin and wipe your face for chrips sake River girl is given you a Golden river all over your face, and it's looking rather to nasty for a "Fatty" to fix...

You post this morning you "HATE" me. in another thread......Dude, you really need to lay of the dope, I'm thinking you might be getting stuff south of the border the US boys spray with some nasty pesticides and carcinogens and such., before the dealers unload it on the streets.

Typed from a substance free home.

B
D
J
 treemanbdj
Msg: 69
Posted: 8/21/2006 7:37:35 PM
^^^^^Another Reason Not to smoke dope^^^

Hey, take note potheads, when I post in another thread, I don't call people names, and post with nothing to the topic whats so ever.

Check this thread out Bomb-bay,,,,I pulled it up knowing you kids would entertain us all.

Now tell us why it's okay for parents to smoke dope?????

Why do you think they call it Dope????

So, Bombbay/WG , whoever??? Thanks for allowing the non drug users a solid reason to stay off dope.

Want to get high? Try life, stop screwing up the kids that might have to run the world when we are old and gray.

Delete this thread. who cares. but it's nice how the Death sentence, pics of kids,pot smoking, just to name a few the same handfull that posted on this forum was on those.

For the record it is nice how you bad mouth people in emails, and suck up in the forums... or is that the "WEED" talking.

Please Note smoking weed EVERYDAY in the same house ....

IS IN FACT DOING IT AROUND YOUR KIDS.

Chrips Bombbay you don'y need your kid holding the carb on you bong with an oven mit cus you are hitting it so hard to """BE AROUND YOR KID"

Yea yea yea.... Post "It's Okay to have a jay now and then" Then back out and say.....no no no...I don't smoke... Whatever!

I'm sure you'll post some more that has nothing to do with the topic.

BDJ
 treemanbdj
Msg: 72
Posted: 8/21/2006 8:33:31 PM
Well. boo hoo hoo. I take offense to someone who states they are subtance free, but seems to have a problem following an exchange of thoughts in the forums.

YOUR WORDS

I have read, as have all of you, posts from a number of people that say they smoke weed just not around their kids.

Your offened by a rebuttal???

Again boo hoo hoo... I'm offended you stated not an ounce of truth to my post this morning....

Offended...try your post

bombay_martini on 8/20/2006 107 AM
Subject: single parents smoking pot

B.eligerant
D.onkey
J.udge of all posters

Off topic 100% bash....Maybe you should run and report yourself...

Better Idea, Maybe you should walk out to the garage and smoke a Fatty with your either ego and Ms Larry, I'll watch the kids. Speaking of the garage.......I expect a post any minute now....lol

Peace

BDJ
 get REEL
Msg: 74
Posted: 8/21/2006 9:00:05 PM
Why does he think its all about him?
Why does he think everything is about him?
Who is this guy/girl/Joanne?
Why does he need to be close to WG all the time?
Why do birds suddenly appear, every time you are near?
crap
I think he is stoned a lot...must be a pot head ..that's how they think isn't it?
or it really is Patty Duke off her meds?
He even thinks any words starting with a B or a D or a J - are about him..self centered
I don't get it....but then if only I were a pot smoker ...it would all make sense then
stop the paranoia psychosis

I'm thinking maybe he just has TMS....(and I don't mean tree man syndrome)

....... get Kleenex.......get magazine...............get a hummer please!
then it will all come together
thank you
 get REEL
Msg: 78
Posted: 8/21/2006 10:17:20 PM
gon wreckin,

that says it all
purfect!

....................................get fattie
 treemanbdj
Msg: 79
Posted: 8/21/2006 10:23:52 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

In the words of Rodney King..."Can't we all get along"

Stop digging through the seeds and hair, and come here and give me a BIG Hug

Funny it was okay to run through numerous post yelling " b1tche slaped" this weekend????

I guess that's when the bag was still 2 fingers deep.

I'm sorry dude, it was your game you wanted to play.

Kinda reminds me of a song....

I was gonna come on POF looking for friends.....
......................................But I got High
Then I was gonna post making some amends....
......................................But I got High
I was gonna save my money for a Mercedes Benz...
......................................But I got High,but I got High,but I got High.

Co Co Ca Choo

Joe
 get REEL
Msg: 80
Posted: 8/21/2006 10:25:45 PM
^^^^^^ hey JO
are you growing a SOH Pinocchio?
(or a heart ?)

good one!

.........................................get along
 treemanbdj
Msg: 82
Posted: 8/21/2006 11:30:59 PM
Colin, you still don't get it.... One thing about me I am 100% honest (except for the college job post LMAO)

I could care less what anyone thinks...period.

Exchange of wisdom is more my bag.....I prefer to be right ...

You kids want to play...that's cool....You all are GREAT entertainment for me.

http://forums.plentyoffish.com/4719046datingPostpage9.aspx

YOU all drew first Blood. Yes girls...Reread your VERY first post....Very first....Couple others drew FIRST blood,

Yes you all do follow me, post 20 times bringing up my name when I'm gone for 2 days at a clip. I can show you in several different forums...period.

For the record.....Best "HIGH", other then my Daughter in years., so please don't stop.I keep the restrictions off my email just so I can get hate mail too...LMAO@You all . Your misery shows. No one or Drug can change that....

Plain and SIMPLE..... Fact is........ People get "HIGH" because they don't like where they are at....period....

Never got high of drugs in my life, Yet drugs have cost me over 1/4 million dollars. To some that's a lot of money to others it's nothing...to me it's just a number....

Lost a business partner, wife, cousin (this post).....well wife's not dead yet I think....been missing a year as well as put many in the ground because of drugs.

Anyways, you want to get "HIGH" no one will stop you. I saw more drugs in Maryland's Maximum security prison then in the real world. Crack, Herion, T's N C''s. Perks, weed, ALL there... even on Death row.

You think needing to getting "High" does NOT effect you or people around you in a negative way, then you are in a FALSE world...period.

You think how bad that urge is when you WANT to get "HIGH"...that monkey on your back, controlling YOU.. A Jay, a pill, a shot, whatever. You are weak, you are looking for a place to get to, away from where you are.....PERIOD. Because you will be happier once there....HENCE you are sad "HERE" before you are "HIGH"..

I'm done I'm out of here..........Getting HIGH is a very very serious issue. MILLIONS and MILLIONS of people die every year because of drugs... all in the name of what....??? Second thread, and you all rather bash and thrash and run it into deletion???Not a reasonable debate.

Then,fine. But you think all the so called "Smokers" who do so to relax and unwind, and mellow out, wouldn't post such misery and name calling. They would control the forum with the ease that they are trying to convince us non drug users to TRY a "hit"....to "relax"..."mellow out"..... But reread through the post....... Other issues are waving like a BIG old RED flag, that only go away for that short period of being"HIGH"

Yea yea yea... Pot is rather mild, but the facts are the facts. POT alone accounted for nearly a Million arrest in the USA last year, and 10's of thousands of deaths.

Again, for what??????? Life is short and there is too much here right on this planet to get high on.....Just thoughts. At 42 you won't convince me to get high, as I perfer to lecture some of the teens I have to deal with, not 40 plus people.

Fret not, I'll be rather "HIGH" myself in about 6-7 hours.......140 foot Dead Oak tree...LMAO@ U......A Heart pounding Rush like no "pot" will bring you.( and 800+ dollars a day...hehe)

Now will you take any of this as a thought??? Don't know, and really don't care,but I'm sure as soon as I leave one or all will bash/trash...,sure bet. Let's see who is the first miserable one to bash........any guesses????

See you in the other threads...LMAO@U

Tootles,

BDJ
 treemanbdj
Msg: 87
Posted: 8/22/2006 6:17:31 PM
Okay Parents that are reading this post that smoke pot or not, clearly follow as you can make no mistake why you should not smoke pot around your kids or ever ever let them start.

i think we should stay out of each others threads,, it always seems to become about you and all your glory, now youve been to death row gonna climb a 140 oak tree and are totally 100% honest,, ok dude your the man, a legend in your own mind, a rebel without a clue

So Colin, now the threads are assigned to people????? Dude you are so,so ,SO funny, '......about YOU and your glory.you say??? Quite the contrary..... :

Review the FACTS..On 8/9/06 you started a thread "Smoking Pot does it make you a Bad Parent ??"

A Good thread for debate I might add, then within 4 days of forum hogging where you argued with everyone and name calling (as here in this post you do also), it was deleted that FAST.

Thinking it was a good topic, I found this similar thread that was started almost a year ago, and posted.. Wa-La,like a RABID REEFER ROLLER, within hours you posted right under me with non-sense, msg . 60., and continue to hog this forum with name calling and BS.

The next 78 post in this thread by 15 POFer's and Wa-La ......22 ....of them are YOU!! YOU, DUDE....A THIRD....of the postings. As where I posted 9 times after you. yes 9...(not calling anyone a BEE-ach I might add )Then you post it's about ME.....

Don't touch the Bong yet Dude...keep reading....

Wow Dude,Wow ....... A guy that started as a State Employee Welder in the State Department of Corrections for 8 years and then switch careers at 29 to climb trees, because 43.5 K/year wasn't gonna be enough money to raise a family makes him a "Legend" . Smoking "Pot" really clouds your insight with the REAL WORLD.
Roll me a fatty so my Uncle the Dairy Farmer, who rides bulls, and can rebuild a John Deer tractor motor without a shop manual can be a Legend in my clouded insight too. Dude these are just semi-skilled trades in my zip code, not a legend, or rebel LMAO@U

Now POFer's take a GOOD look at what 25 years of daily smoking pot will get you................

Nice new pictures Wrong Guy....A middle aged bald man what appears to be holding up a bag of "something" while displaying ,here in the US is a Gang sign (as to make a mockery of authority), a picture given the camera both middle fingers.

Yes,Yes, Yes, ALL MUST AGREE...... all the "GOOD" parenting pictures of a pothead teenager you might find on MY SPACE, or a current rappers CD cover, NOT a middle aged man that has 5 or 6 kids.... LMAO@U.

A middle aged man, with a couple marriages under his belt, posting 100's of times a week all hours of the day and night, following me from thread to thread, calling dozens of other POFer's all sorts of names, getting banned, with a profile that list PROFESSION: Comedian and more..... DO YOU DO DRUGS: No........

I will stand my ground, as I've said before Wrong-guy... YOU truly are the BEST example of why someone should not do drugs... At this point I will even up-grade my opinion to someone that should be in some type of Parenting Classes at a minimum.

Joe the treeman,
AKA TREEMANBDJ
 DUstine
Msg: 90
Posted: 8/22/2006 8:00:13 PM
^^^^ wow Flower girl

what a great post with a lot of interesting information

Firstly, anyone who gets their "facts" from US gov't websites need to find a new place. The US gov't outlawed any research on marijuana in the Nixon era. So, since then, they haven't done any research of their own on the effects of marijuana.

I have heard that before ....very very applicable to this thread
I too, am aware of some extremely successful people (who smoke pot) and of course equally some that don't too!

I am not a smoker (of anything) nor a drug user - It has never interested me!
I do find it interesting all the comments.... it seems that most people don't' have a problem with pot smokers as long as they keep it away from the children .

thanks for your input, it was refreshing

the comment about "gateway drug" made me think , I think you have a point there.... as the pot smokers I know, have been doing it for over 30 years and still don't do anything more than just that - most stopped drinking too which is interesting ---"tea Toddlers" now...lol
 get REEL
Msg: 96
Posted: 8/22/2006 10:18:25 PM

however, those who are "for" smoking pot, would obviously legalize it and see nothing wrong wtih it, and they are not "medically ill

wow - thank you for that ^^^^^^....there has been so much bashing here insinuating that pot smokers are "medically ill"...............right on.....a vote of sanity for the potheads .... that's so cool !
 get REEL
Msg: 99
Posted: 8/22/2006 11:01:24 PM
nope there was a "period" .........seperate sentance.......seperate statement...
wasn't posting a reply to that part
sorry
 DUstine
Msg: 106
Posted: 8/22/2006 11:41:37 PM

opinions are like ***holes everyone has one

yup and some stink more than others

OT..WG
Sorry for your wife's passing & suffering and good thing you could make it easier for her by finding her a pain relief and appetite enhancer. (thus so called evil drug-weed)
My step mom went through the same problem with the pain & appetite - she ended up starving to death in the hospital without it..as while in there she slowly disintegrated that they could not even tube or IV feed her....that is why my dad kept her at home as long as he could...
I am so proud of my Dad for getting her the pot to help her when it did (He too was so against pot and felt it was a gateway drug before he had to go through this) His opinion of pot & pot smokers changed totally after going through that with her. He learned a valuable lesson about being narrow minded ....changed him totally for the rest of his life.

miss them both dearly.....I dedicate this post to them!

and I am sure they are both in Heaven regardless of the illegal drug use!
to everyone who knows
 DUstine
Msg: 110
Posted: 8/22/2006 11:57:50 PM
you can go by any court house in BC and see people sitting out front smoking pot
that's just how it is - it is so accepted - it is so tolerated - it is just so okay here
period.
the law enforcers just don't bother them.......thus our easy going attitude about this topic

stand?

edit/add....actually it is far more accepted than tobacco in public and in the pubs/bars
fact
 DUstine
Msg: 113
Posted: 8/23/2006 12:09:29 AM
^^^^ most grow their own
cigarettes cost more in most cases -- (just to respond to the $$$$$ issue )

and me personally I don't smoke any thing or do drugs or allow it in my home
however I know what & when & who to be concerned about
And I leave them be if they are not harming anyone.

edit /add - thank you for the laws you quote above....we know the laws in our Country
I believe it still is illegal to marry on a Sunday before 2:00 pm or without a blood test..BUT people do and they are not charged with breaking the law.
Laws are no good if they aren't enforced and those cost too much to enforce here - the cops are busy needed elsewhere and know this......just worry about your country & your laws and we will ours....thank you
 DUstine
Msg: 118
Posted: 8/23/2006 12:20:34 AM
oh come on please note the key words there are "proposing"
and no government is going to pay thousands of dollars (yes thousands ) to bust a private individual with a couple of plants in his basement

(grow ops are different - we cant keep up with those - for every one busted 20 more pop up and those guys always get off cause they either have the money for great council or leave the country and go back to their native land)

fact

I was talking to you river...
 DUstine
Msg: 120
Posted: 8/23/2006 12:32:26 AM

perhaps not, but if someone reports that person to the police, the police can come into their home with a warrent, and see for themselves. if they find it, they will be charged, and could do time.

oh believe me that does not happen - they wont bother -
We as a neighborhood reported a "drug house" of Cocaine trafficking
and the answer is - well we can maybe go by and talk to them and tell them we are aware of them trafficking in the coke but our hands are tied - we cannot do anything about it without a "Huge" narcotic investigation in order to get the warrant and they are not financed to do so , yes the "RCMP" nor do they have the staff - so they were able to continue to sale cocaine from their home for 2 more years in a friendly upscale neighborhood ....so don't quote laws to me and tell me what will happen when someone smokes a reefer or has a pretty plant in their window---its all a fairy tale that doesn't exist!

think about it
 DUstine
Msg: 121
Posted: 8/23/2006 12:56:39 AM
Well "I" know it's the truth and
I know it is a real situation and
I know I am an honest and law abiding citizen with an open mind and
I don't lie and
I don't have to Google anytime before I post ever on here as I am capable of using my clear clean drug free mind to discuss/debate/opinions on topics and
I don't appreciate you insinuating I am a liar.

you two can quote all the laws and facts you like and
I can post my opinion based on my experience and my truth and
I don't feel I should be told that I am making up stories to suit my post
I have not called your facts lies or myth
I have only stated my opinion and experience as what I have seen.
 belly18dancer
Msg: 128
Posted: 8/23/2006 5:00:36 PM
when i dated an alcoholic..he never drank around me...nor his son...but he would wait til his son was asleep on nights i was not there, and drink away...or if his son was at preschool, he'd drink...he already had a dui so someone else had to pick up his son and bring him home....i was the only one who knew for sure he was drinking with the child in the house...he had his parents fooled and the child's mom...

one of the reasonings i tried to use on him was what if there were an accident during the night, or if the son needed emergency medical condition....would he be at full capacity to help the child?

so what about smoking pot...even if the kids are in bed...things can happen in the night...and even if u were able to get the child to a hospital....those people are trained to see things like that...if they suspected u were high or had been...they are required by law to report it in order to protect the child...

my mom and stepdad never drank or did any kinds of drugs in our house...and as for me i have never tried any drugs nor have i ever been drunk...my brother on the other hand has had issues with both drugs and alcohol....you just never know....but you should try to set the best example...
 treemanbdj
Msg: 130
Posted: 8/23/2006 7:20:31 PM
LEGALLY DRINKING VS GROWING WEED........

BARRIE -- A marijuana "factory" concealed within a sprawling old brewery just steps from one of Ontario's busiest highways is proof Canada's pot problem has reached "epidemic proportions," police said yesterday. The former Molson brewery in Barrie, plainly visible from Highway 400, one of the province's busiest commuter routes, was raided on the weekend by about 100 city and provincial police officers acting on a tip.

Inside, police found marijuana with what they said had an estimated street value of $30 million, along with a grow operation of staggering proportions -- the largest and most sophisticated in modern Canadian history.

"This is not a ma and pa operation," Barrie police Chief Wayne Frechette said at a news conference in this city an hour's drive north of Toronto.

Across a 5,400-square-metre complex the size of a football field, police found more than 25,000 pot plants growing everywhere -- even inside the cavernous indoor vats once used to brew beer.

Molson closed the brewery in 2000 and sold it to a company that leases space to about half a dozen businesses. The other companies included trucking companies and a bottling company, police said.

A police video shot shortly after the raid showed the vats teeming with marijuana plants and an elaborate electrical room where hydro was used to power the lights that facilitate the growing process.

Huge drawers, used to spread harvested marijuana to dry, were seen in the video, each one brimming with buds.

"This particular marijuana factory is the largest and most sophisticated I'm aware of in Canada," said provincial police deputy commissioner Vaughn Collins.

"Commercial marijuana operations have reached epidemic proportions in Ontario; they are in every community and most are controlled by organized crime."

The facility was set up to operate 24 hours a day and included living quarters capable of housing as many as 50 people at once, said OPP Det. Staff Sgt. Rick Barnum.

"These areas . . . included common areas with beds, televisions, fridges and stoves similar to dormitory-type facilities," Barnum said.

Marijuana grown in Canada is routinely shipped to the U.S., Collins said.

"Much of Ontario marijuana is destined for U.S. markets, and it's often traded for cocaine brought back into Canada."

Frechette, who cited the "big-box" operation as an example of how marijuana has allowed organized crime to penetrate Canadian communities, urged the public to be vigilant and watch for "suspicious activities."

Nine people were charged, eight of them with one count each of production of a controlled substance and possession for the purpose of trafficking.

Charged are Robert Bleich, 29, of Stayner; Tomas Gates, 33, of Corunna; Michael DiCicco, 60, and Scott Dillon, 23, both of Toronto; Scott Walker, 34, and Zoran Stojanovic, 49, both of St. Catharines; and Edward MacAdam, 43, and Craig Walker, 24, both of Niagara Falls.

Rayne Sauve, 36, of St. Catharines was also charged with one count of production of a controlled substance as well as one charge each of possession of cocaine, possession of ecstasy and possession for the purpose of trafficking.

A second grow house was also discovered Sunday just north of the city. Investigators seized more than 30,000 marijuana plants from the two locations.

The brewery operation is almost certainly not the only one of its scale in Canada, law enforcement officials warned.

"Just because we have not stumbled on them . . . doesn't mean they're not there," said RCMP Chief Supt. Raf Souccar, the force's director-general of drugs and organized crime.

"The risk is low, the profit is high, deterrence is not there, so it makes it an attractive proposition."

Police estimate there are about 15,000 illegal marijuana grow operations in Ontario.

http://www.canoe.ca/NewsStand/LondonFreePress/News/2004/01/13/311733.html

Uh...Didn't Jimmy die cuz of Drugs at the ripe age of 28???? It's okay, I don't think he had any kids.

DUstine
Msg: 131
Posted: 8/23/2006 7:44:48 PM
^^^ Interesting reading BDJ
thank you .... it always amazes me when I read about some of the operations and how they managed to do it right under every one's nose..... ya this sounds normal and those stats you quoted are just Ontario...just a fraction of the country...can you imagine what's really happening out there?
and the fact that he said
"""""The risk is low, the profit is high, deterrence is not there, so it makes it an attractive proposition." """""""
is so true unfortunately ......

River, I liked the song you posted (well I actually don't like it) it reminded me of my children's father and how they feel about him (so that's a sad song to me) He is "not" a pot smoker though - his unbalanced walk & mind is from alcohol & chemical drugs...
I have never seen a pot smoker stagger - ...heck they rarely stand up !

thanks everyone for the kind words
and thanks for the "no hard feelings" to the rest of you
Show ALL Forums  > Single Parents  >