Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > BBW...Why is it so hard to be full figured??      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Wannaberosalie
Msg: 278
BBW...Why is it so hard to be full figured??Page 16 of 18    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18)
The question was not..."How much can we hammer on the fat peeps?" I am a BBW, and I won't say I love it, cuz I don't, but that is what it is. I eat healthy, but I also do things which mess it up. I am not perfect, and yes it runs in my family, but I am not blaming that. Unless you have been a big person, you don't know...so get off the "It's the diet," or the "Self control" thing. You have no idea. Why is it OK to be an alcoholic, or a pill addict, or a weight loss addict, but the food thing is not acceptable. I am a beautiful woman, who has excess weight, so if you don't want to see me naked...don't, but you don't need to make me feel bad just cuz you don't want to see me naked.
 tayl0rd
Msg: 279
BBW...Why is it so hard to be full figured??
Posted: 1/7/2010 4:08:40 PM
wannaberosalie, no addiction is "ok." And some of us have been fatties before. Obesity truly is a disease. Once you get fat one time, you're prone to it for the rest of your life. It sucks, too, because sometimes I just get sick of having to work out! But since women tend to only want the athletically built men, I have no choice unless I want to be single and alone the rest of my life. So I do what I have to do.

Being fat isn't an "it is what it is" (as you put it) scenario. Probably more than 95% of the people that are fat are that way not because they choose to be fat, but because they choose not to do what needs to be done to not be fat. So there really is no justification for them to be mad or offended when they're called out on it; myself included. I'd like to drop another 10 - 15 pounds, but I'm simply not applying myself as much as I could or should to drop them. So if I get called a fatty, it's my own fault the way I see it.
 sugania
Msg: 280
Posted: 1/7/2010 4:57:42 PM
umm wannaberosalie..i was fat so yeah i know and guess what it is the diet and it is the workouts but most of all its all the damn excuses that ppl put infront of themselves..yeah guess what its going to be hard ..and its going to take time and dedication and a positive outlook so no more complaints thats step one..other than that i work with the elderly for those of you that act like weight isnt an issue please go have a stroll in an elderly residence...see the walking issues, the legs that get infected due to popped vessels caused by weight ...now thats outside of the diabetes, the heart complications (i could go on)...how hard it is for some of these men and women to just stand up, ..its heartbreaking and yes the skinny age as well but why would you double up your health problems for when your at that stage in your life is beyond me...stop with the defenses and the excuses and be healthy not skinny but healthy ...
 sashimiboy
Msg: 281
Posted: 1/10/2010 4:52:32 PM
All I know is, if you put BBW in your profile, its only right to have a body shot as well.
 DivineBovine
Msg: 282
view profile
History
Posted: 1/10/2010 5:04:08 PM
^^^why?

why would someone LIE about being fat?
 andy510
Msg: 283
Posted: 1/10/2010 5:10:25 PM
As far as being overweight it is very clear that we are what we eat . if we eat less we lose weight . As far as trying to be bi; it is your life and you have the right to try anything you want . It is your body and it is your taste when it comes to sexual activities .
 8soldierfalcon8
Msg: 284
Posted: 1/10/2010 6:13:48 PM

umm wannaberosalie..i was fat so yeah i know and guess what it is the diet and it is the workouts but most of all its all the damn excuses that ppl put infront of themselves..yeah guess what its going to be hard ..and its going to take time and dedication and a positive outlook so no more complaints thats step one..other than that i work with the elderly for those of you that act like weight isnt an issue please go have a stroll in an elderly residence...see the walking issues, the legs that get infected due to popped vessels caused by weight ...now thats outside of the diabetes, the heart complications (i could go on)...how hard it is for some of these men and women to just stand up, ..its heartbreaking and yes the skinny age as well but why would you double up your health problems for when your at that stage in your life is beyond me...stop with the defenses and the excuses and be healthy not skinny but healthy ...

Glad you're not fat anymore...

Because now you're yet another Canadian woman I've seen with a rockin' body. Ouch!

I wish Canada weren't so cold and didn't have silly gun laws or I'd move there in a heartbeat!

-8sf8
 aaamm
Msg: 285
Posted: 1/10/2010 6:34:21 PM

I am soooo bi-curious i fantasize about being with another woman all the time.
I have never been with another woman....but would truly love to give it a try.
But being overweight i feel uncomfortable going out and trying to meet someone.
Anyone got any suggestions for me???
Seems like there are quite a few women in my area that are bi or lesbians that are heavy. I would think that bi-sexual or lesbian relationships are probably about the same as woman and man/straight, hard to find someone that is attracted to someone overweight. Some women do fine, others don't.

Personally, I'm not attracted to women at all, so can't tell ya what it would be like for average sized looking for women. Looking for men, you can date, but it is hard to find the right person imo.
 amillio-bello
Msg: 286
Posted: 1/10/2010 8:34:59 PM
Because they make doors too friggin narrow, and seats too weak. But otherwise.... just make sure you have weight where I like it, and are nice and curvy, have big boobs, and a hot ass!!!! Then you should be fine!!!! lol
 aaamm
Msg: 287
Posted: 1/10/2010 8:40:34 PM
amillio-bello are you saying you are a woman?
 brownrice_sugar88
Msg: 288
Posted: 1/10/2010 8:44:14 PM
As a full figured lady myself I understand this dilemma. I think thats its natural for everyone to have some insecurties, but we shouldn't allow them to handicap us. I'm insecure about my body and I decided to do something about it, I've lost 18 pounds so far and I know if I continue to work hard I can lose more. If you dont think you're beautiful it doesen't matter how many people tell you, you are. Learn your body and appreciate what you have. If you have an amazing butt focus on that. If you have great legs or nice breast be proud of them. I understand everyone gets a little down but when you allow yourself to bring you down you're only hurting yourself. If you're curious about being with a woman, then try it, you'll never do it any younger. Just find someone that your comfortable around, maybe a friend that you think is pretty or a close aquaintance and after you two are more comfortable see if she's open to experimentation. Also to feel more confident try new things with your hair or nails or new make- up. Change your look a little bit you never know how it could give you that confidence boost you need.
 amillio-bello
Msg: 289
Posted: 1/10/2010 9:32:03 PM
amillio-bello are you saying you are a woman?

No no lol , just because I may look better then some of you and even prettier lol, I can assure you I am all man!!!! I meant full figured ladies... and there ain't nothing wrong with that!!
 LeO_gRl_6987
Msg: 290
Posted: 1/10/2010 9:41:39 PM
you just have to be comfortable in your own skin..dont worry about what people say about you...at the end of the day its all about you and how you feel..you really donet.like it change it..if not embrace it love it and move on..plus as you can see...there are plenty of guys who love a fuller figure verses sticks and bones lol.

sorry my spelling sucks..using my cell phone lol
 aaamm
Msg: 291
Posted: 1/11/2010 4:11:10 AM
Well amillio-bello, the OP clearly stated she was looking for women, so why would she care what you are looking for in a woman?

But really don't flatter yourself, some of us women don't have to use as many hair products as you and don't lie about our age. We are just fine with what God gave us.
 sashimiboy
Msg: 292
Posted: 1/11/2010 2:09:35 PM
DivineBovine...its not that they would lie. Its that the term BBW can mean a variety of sizes, from acceptable chubbyiness to obesity. That's why we need pics.
 amillio-bello
Msg: 293
Posted: 1/11/2010 2:20:40 PM
some of us women don't have to use as many hair products as you and don't lie about our age. We are just fine with what God gave us.
¸

I just try to look good, you can like other types of guys, that are not in the same league as us, but trust me, the hair products are nice and they smell good too.

By the way, lol uhmm...I don`t think you are in position to talk about someone elses age... but don`t worry, I mean you have nice sexy hair atleast!! (wink)

Oh by the way aaamm. I guesse you may or may not have heard of the actor Chris Sorandon? I ask this because I was just thinking, if he is on here on this site, ...and.... well let me put it like this, they say that people who were born in the same year have been shown more likely then not, to have very high compatibility and chemistry, and their relationships tend to last longer , no joke, I heard about this more then once. So you know, Chris is what? ... I think 65 I beleive? I may be wrong I dont know?, but hey, you and him may be a nice match!! same age, and you two would seem like a good match, .... maybe!!
 aaamm
Msg: 294
Posted: 1/11/2010 6:26:40 PM
Oh, please amillio-bello why do you keep bragging? Stop. You talk about deleting your profile, well do it, I see no one stopping you. Maybe if you didn't have reading comprehension problems you would have understood that the OP was looking for a woman and you wouldn't have embarrassed yourself and feel the need to lash out at me.

I am fine seeing the man I am seeing. I am not on this thread looking for assistance, you need to reflect on yourself you have issues. I know men like you aren't the reason women turn to other women, but I often hear women say they think about quitting men because of men like you. Now poof please

Everyone has difficulties finding the right person. People also change in relationships as you get to know them or find out more about them. OP I hope you enjoy your life, that is the best we can do.
 andy510
Msg: 295
Posted: 1/22/2010 1:59:28 PM

As a full figured lady myself I understand this dilemma. I think thats its natural for everyone to have some insecurties, but we shouldn't allow them to handicap us. I'm insecure about my body and I decided to do something about it, I've lost 18 pounds so far and I know if I continue to work hard I can lose more. If you dont think you're beautiful it doesen't matter how many people tell you, you are. Learn your body and appreciate what you have. If you have an amazing butt focus on that. If you have great legs or nice breast be proud of them. I understand everyone gets a little down but when you allow yourself to bring you down you're only hurting yourself. If you're curious about being with a woman, then try it, you'll never do it any younger. Just find someone that your comfortable around, maybe a friend that you think is pretty or a close aquaintance and after you two are more comfortable see if she's open to experimentation. Also to feel more confident try new things with your hair or nails or new make- up. Change your look a little bit you never know how it could give you that confidence boost you need.

I am sure lots of people find insecurity about their bodies but we do not have to be all movie stars and models . Eating right and exercing are both befificial to looks and health .
 incendiarylvr
Msg: 296
Posted: 1/22/2010 10:24:47 PM
I'm a full figured lady,I do kickboxing 4x's a week and yoga,but still manage to keep my curves. I've grown to accept that this is how my body is,but I know that I am a healthy,active woman too and I am happy with myself. :) <3
 Hippiekinkster
Msg: 297
Posted: 1/22/2010 11:03:02 PM
GuitaristinSC: "The "full" feeling that comforts you after a big meal is NOT good. That is how your stomach tells you that you have eaten too much. When you start a meal, your brain tells you "I am hungry." Then somewhere about 1/2 to 2/3 of the way through, that signal slowly fades away. Learn to recognize the point at which you are no longer hungry, and stop eating then, instead of going on in search of that full feeling."

Don't recall where I read it, but evidently there is a time lag between the the eating and the satiety signals in the brain. 30 minute lunches, grabbing food on the go, etc. don't allow enough time for the brain to send the "Hey, I've had enough!" message. So by the time the message is sent, one has overeaten.

Eat slowly would seem to be the way to go.
 andy510
Msg: 298
Posted: 1/23/2010 4:30:01 AM
I'm a full figured lady,I do kickboxing 4x's a week and yoga,but still manage to keep my curves. I've grown to accept that this is how my body is,but I know that I am a healthy,active woman too and I am happy with myself. :) <3 .

I think even nature discriminates against people . The tall ones find it easier to keep a healthy weight while the short ones find it difficult . When you read the chart weight vis à vis height, the tall ones have a huge advantage . Add to this delamma that most women want TALL men and NOT short ones . .
 consa
Msg: 299
Posted: 1/23/2010 10:32:09 AM
I find women with ample bodies more attractive, up to a point. It is completely normal for a woman to have heavy things and buttocks and some fullness in the belly. It is the skinny adult women who look weird.

If you can enjoy a 10 mile walk in the woods, then curves and belly don't matter. If your breasts are too ample, there is reduction surgery. A large behind can add to the pleasure your derive from intercourse.
The only chub detail I do not care for is a double chin.

Last weekend, I was at a spa. A majority of the women wore minimalist bikinis and that fired up yours truly, a certified dirty old man! I was pleased to note that some chubby women wore tiny bikinis unselfconsciously. One came up to me and talked at some length (we were there with daughters of about the same age). I loved it!
 TheReason_
Msg: 300
view profile
History
Posted: 1/23/2010 3:38:51 PM
Was that Emillio guy with the epic Dog the Bounty Hunter mullet? That guy was totally 40+ in age. Had a Mickey Rourke/The Wrestler thing going on. Said he was 31. The music and movies he listed (Dio, Rainbow, The Lost Boys etc.) totally screamed that he was my age, or more.

LoL good riddance, old man.

31 my a$$

tina.bryson
Msg: 301
Posted: 1/23/2010 7:56:15 PM
wow good for her! I'm getting ready to move and can't wait! I weigh 170 and I want to get down to 130 and be healthy! I hope she kept the weight off.
 schramolam
Msg: 302
Posted: 1/24/2010 12:59:47 AM
some people like 'em big. I dated a girl who openly called herself a "chubby chaser".

And for the record. Losing weight is 75% what you eat and 25% exercise. It's a long process figuring out what's good and what's not but it's worth it. It took me about 3 or 4 years to wean myself off of the crap food I was eating. Now, even if i don't work out for 6 months or a year I actually lose weight. womenshealthmag.com is a great resource or find a co-worker or friend who is fit and healthy and ask them for help and advice.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > BBW...Why is it so hard to be full figured??