Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > BBW...Why is it so hard to be full figured??      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 sashimiboy
Msg: 108
BBW...Why is it so hard to be full figured??Page 18 of 18    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18)
people need to realize...no matter how often you exercise, diet is 90% of the challenge. It really comes down to how bad you want it.
 coveredinpaint
Msg: 109
BBW...Why is it so hard to be full figured??
Posted: 1/7/2010 1:20:49 PM
Or just having a healthy relationship with food. Food is not an escape. Food is not entertainment. Food is not something you and the spouse enjoy together. Food is fuel.
 sashimiboy
Msg: 110
Posted: 1/10/2010 4:52:32 PM
All I know is, if you put BBW in your profile, its only right to have a body shot as well.
 DivineBovine
Msg: 111
view profile
History
Posted: 1/10/2010 5:04:08 PM
^^^why?

why would someone LIE about being fat?
 8soldierfalcon8
Msg: 112
Posted: 1/10/2010 6:13:48 PM

umm wannaberosalie..i was fat so yeah i know and guess what it is the diet and it is the workouts but most of all its all the damn excuses that ppl put infront of themselves..yeah guess what its going to be hard ..and its going to take time and dedication and a positive outlook so no more complaints thats step one..other than that i work with the elderly for those of you that act like weight isnt an issue please go have a stroll in an elderly residence...see the walking issues, the legs that get infected due to popped vessels caused by weight ...now thats outside of the diabetes, the heart complications (i could go on)...how hard it is for some of these men and women to just stand up, ..its heartbreaking and yes the skinny age as well but why would you double up your health problems for when your at that stage in your life is beyond me...stop with the defenses and the excuses and be healthy not skinny but healthy ...

Glad you're not fat anymore...

Because now you're yet another Canadian woman I've seen with a rockin' body. Ouch!

I wish Canada weren't so cold and didn't have silly gun laws or I'd move there in a heartbeat!

-8sf8
 sashimiboy
Msg: 113
Posted: 1/11/2010 2:09:35 PM
DivineBovine...its not that they would lie. Its that the term BBW can mean a variety of sizes, from acceptable chubbyiness to obesity. That's why we need pics.
 Hippiekinkster
Msg: 114
Posted: 1/22/2010 11:03:02 PM
GuitaristinSC: "The "full" feeling that comforts you after a big meal is NOT good. That is how your stomach tells you that you have eaten too much. When you start a meal, your brain tells you "I am hungry." Then somewhere about 1/2 to 2/3 of the way through, that signal slowly fades away. Learn to recognize the point at which you are no longer hungry, and stop eating then, instead of going on in search of that full feeling."

Don't recall where I read it, but evidently there is a time lag between the the eating and the satiety signals in the brain. 30 minute lunches, grabbing food on the go, etc. don't allow enough time for the brain to send the "Hey, I've had enough!" message. So by the time the message is sent, one has overeaten.

Eat slowly would seem to be the way to go.
 TheReason_
Msg: 115
view profile
History
Posted: 1/23/2010 3:38:51 PM
Was that Emillio guy with the epic Dog the Bounty Hunter mullet? That guy was totally 40+ in age. Had a Mickey Rourke/The Wrestler thing going on. Said he was 31. The music and movies he listed (Dio, Rainbow, The Lost Boys etc.) totally screamed that he was my age, or more.

LoL good riddance, old man.

31 my a$$

tina.bryson
Msg: 116
Posted: 1/23/2010 7:56:15 PM
wow good for her! I'm getting ready to move and can't wait! I weigh 170 and I want to get down to 130 and be healthy! I hope she kept the weight off.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > BBW...Why is it so hard to be full figured??