Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > BBW...Why is it so hard to be full figured??      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 anthonyalan
Msg: 26
BBW...Why is it so hard to be full figured??Page 2 of 18    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18)
You should try bulimia.
 satx78218
Msg: 27
view profile
History
BBW...Why is it so hard to be full figured??
Posted: 5/20/2009 5:41:24 PM
Being fat isn't only a cosmetic problem, or isn't even a cosmetic problem at all.

Overweight correlates with all kinds of health problems, sooner or later, and complicates non-overweight diseases and treatment.

The Amercian epidemic of overweight is totally due to consumption of too many calories, which is up like 25% in the past few decades, and calories of often no nutritional value.
 anthonyalan
Msg: 28
Posted: 5/20/2009 9:32:35 PM
Well now I feel bad, I was just kidding around!
 tbuddha
Msg: 29
Posted: 5/20/2009 9:42:05 PM
Lose weight and keep it off. Real simple, everything you eat you make yourself from scratch. That means everything you buy at the store has one ingredient - whatever it is. I guarantee if you stick to eating only food you make the pounds will roll off like magic.

no_1_bby
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Posted: 5/29/2009 3:07:49 PM

I guarantee if you stick to eating only food you make the pounds will roll off like magic.

In theory, yes. Sometimes in practice, not so much.
 ççç™
Msg: 31
Posted: 5/29/2009 4:33:53 PM
oh lose the weight.... hell no! Too much work, who's going to count calories, exercise everyday. Day after day for years and years....
oh hell no! It's heck a lot easier to come up with excuses and except yourself as you are, oh and also call yourself "beautiful" .....
tricking your mind, thinking you look good....

oh well... it's good for "fit" people. Their stock is going up. Simple supply & demand. Eat, eat! Eat some more...

Oh btw ... BBW is oxymoron. No such thing!
 4077trueblue
Msg: 32
Posted: 5/30/2009 12:55:06 PM
i undrerstand what your going through and how you feel but real beuity is within
 4077trueblue
Msg: 33
Posted: 5/30/2009 12:56:23 PM
i undrerstand what your going through and how you feel but real beuity is within
 TheArmyLife
Msg: 34
Posted: 5/31/2009 12:37:43 AM

I walk often and never shy from anything physical.

Wow....you "walk often." I think I see the problem.
 GQSunset
Msg: 35
Posted: 5/31/2009 7:18:49 PM
OP you have to remember that you are sexy no matter what you weigh, the important thing is excellent hygiene and knowing what to wear that makes you feel sexy, be proud of yourself and be very good to yourself and you will have someone who appreciates you sincerely!
 tbuddha
Msg: 36
Posted: 5/31/2009 7:33:03 PM
Sorry, being over 200lbs as a woman is NOT sexy. It means you have some eating and activity problems. It means you have hygiene problems because bacteria are able to multiply in your sweaty fat rolls(definitely not sexy). It means that guys can't pick you up and carry you. It means we can't see your feminine form through rolls of fat.
 wildhoneygirl
Msg: 37
Posted: 6/1/2009 1:01:31 AM
Hello There:

I have a question for you buzy9876. I could swear that Didn't I see you post in another forum bashing fat people? The truth is that everyone doesn't have the self esteem or will power to resist the comfort of food. Some actually don't eat much at all and still don't lose weight. I personally refuse to make excuses for my weight issue, but I would never bash anyone else for their issues either. I know that being over weight is unhealthy and it really takes a lot to start living healthier. Even though I know what a change it would make in my life to drop a few pounds, my apperance is fine with me so I really don't care what others say. To any women out there who are having weight issues and you guys too, if your are not prepared to do something about it you should learn to love who you are until you can figure it all out. The truth is that once you learn to love yourself, then you will be motivated to make some changes. Don't listen to people who try to offer you unconstructive critizism. Everyone has some area in which they could use a little improvement. No one has the right to try and make anyone else feel less than a human being. To all of you people who get pleasure saying negative things to someone who is already obiviously down, "God Loves You Too".
 catman50
Msg: 38
Posted: 6/1/2009 4:04:55 AM
my freinds say things like " she is swine flue " . she goes to " all you cat eat " . want milk ask your girlfreind . " THOSE are not nice things to say . some woman can't help they are 250 . ME . I want those woman who are 250 . had 1 . for a one stand . What she did . was DAM GOOD . I have told " you have never had a woman be a wild tiger in bed . they all say " NO " . BUT at least we don't meet them . theya re FAT . I don't see it that way . ALL the woman I go with are 250 or more .
 JustMary65
Msg: 39
Posted: 6/1/2009 11:55:05 AM
OMG......I don't know what is more comical...the message I read from the self proclaimed fat guy or the one from Teebz04---oy vey.

Self perception is such a monster---cuz despite my large body I feel like one hot diva----I like me----yeah I'm fat---tell me something I don't know. And to be frank, I have a lot of a petite to average sized girlfriends who constantly whine about how FAT they are---stretch marks--bewbies too big---bewbies too small----their bones getting in the way of good sex---blah blah blah.

Hell, there is even a plethora of average sized men who will only date athletic/slim/fit women but spend the rest of their time trying to bag a big babe---lol. If you aren't comfortable in your own body it would be hard to get naked with another person regardless of their gender. Perhaps, OP, it's not the size of your body that is the issue but more how you THINK others see you.

There was a brief point in time when I could' t get naked in front of a guy--I ALWAYS had to have at the very least an over sized tshirt on---my lil personal safety net. Eventually I learned to LIKE all of me----the more I liked me the more confidence I had and with that I became a very bold ****----and I like me a lot as do many other people. Is my body perfect--nah--but it's my body and I like it. Do I have the expectation that every man I meet is gonna go ga ga over me and rip off my clothes---that would be a no, but for those men who care about ALL of me---I have a lot of fun.

Changing your body size will matter little until you change the way you view yourself----and that, my dear, is the crux of your problem and I wish you much success with loving thyself.
 celts123
Msg: 40
Posted: 6/1/2009 4:14:35 PM
What the hell does that have to do with hygiene? not everybody above 200lbs has rolls! and people bathe! for god's sake man. You've clearly not had enough experience with women to understand their bodies. Some are tall, some are muscular (muscle per volume weighs more that fat), there are different types of frames and body compositions and personal hygiene habits all off the map. I've met more dirty thin girls than big girls, maybe I'm special but that's the way it is.

A woman who is 5' 4" ( average height for a woman ) and weighs 200+ lbs probably would be obese. A woman would probably have to be very tall in order not to be obese if she weighs 200+ lbs. On the other hand, plenty of men are 200+ lbs and not obese because men are generally taller and have more muscle than women do.
 want to travel
Msg: 41
view profile
History
Posted: 6/2/2009 6:51:31 AM
I disagree i think some women are beautiful with a full figure, and some women look terrible when they are too thin, it all boils down to personality.... for me anyways
 deerdog1
Msg: 42
Posted: 6/2/2009 6:56:59 AM
chubby chicks Rock .... what else is there to say
 _jay_see_
Msg: 43
Posted: 6/2/2009 7:31:59 AM
My opinion is that people aren't going to be attracted to your looks simply because you feel confident about yourself. So you can either stay the way you are and be happy with your life, or you can try to change yourself, in order to attract the people you want to attract.

Anyone got any suggestions for me???

Have you tried losing weight yet?

At one point I was 94 kg (202 pounds for you yanks). I pretty much freaked out when I checked the BMI and realized that the weight I was at was unhealthy, and could possibly shorten my lifespan.

Basically I started eating less and jogged for an hour every day (yes, 7 days per week). I gradually went down to around 70 kg, which is healthy, and stopped there. Altogether it took around a year, but it was a great feeling of accomplishment after that.

My advice is, give it a go. Start eating less. Eat more filling foods, less meat, less processed foods. Eat lots of small meals rather than a few big ones, and avoid eating late at night.

Find work to keep yourself busy so that your mind isn't on food. Try volunteering or get a second job.
 OneMoreNutt
Msg: 44
Posted: 6/2/2009 8:54:41 AM
It's not hard for me to be "full figured" at all. I am very comfortable in my body. I love myself! I think that shows in my personality. I've noticed, as I've gotten older, that women are more worried about "body type" than most men in my age bracket.

If you aren't happy with your body... no one else will be happy with you . They will get tired of constantly trying to convince you that it's not an issue for them.

Learn to love yourself, and others will too.
 celts123
Msg: 45
Posted: 6/2/2009 9:28:12 AM

Celts I'm 5'4 and slightly over 200lbs and for some reason I don't have rolls. I guess I'm wierd. I just bloody hate people generalizing.

If this is true, then IMO you are probably a rare exception.
 ççç™
Msg: 46
Posted: 6/2/2009 11:06:59 AM

I'm 5'4 and slightly over 200lbs and for some reason I don't have rolls. I guess I'm wierd. I just bloody hate people generalizing.

I'd love to see your full body pictures. From a PT perspective, you're in denial or full of sht unless you're a competitive athlete who packs more muscle mass than her body fat.

5 ' 4 Over 200lbs.... you're obese ! probably with rolls and spare tires.
 JustMary65
Msg: 47
Posted: 6/3/2009 4:22:48 PM
^^^^^^^^^^hey.....not everyone carries their weight the same...and she's probably right-----now me---------I have more Chins than a Chinese phone book and more rolls than my local bakery-----but I think I sizzle....course them damn hot flashes suck ...especially when I strip down in public and scare all them INNOCENT men...

Lighten Up CCC-----not is all that it seems online-----which is why when I come online I have to use my imagination cuz all the guys say they are 6 ft tall---built---hung and happy.
 GoofBall311
Msg: 48
Posted: 6/4/2009 5:27:38 AM
Everybody hates their body. Be confident. Always work out. Do your best, be your best, look your best.
 Baby Blue 09
Msg: 49
view profile
History
Posted: 6/4/2009 9:42:56 AM

chubby chicks Rock .... what else is there to say

I would have to agree. There are some chubby woman that are confident and sexy! Some say that skinny chicks are for punks...lol

I do enjoy some extra meat to work with. But I do draw the line somewhere.
 Mr. Baello
Msg: 51
view profile
History
Posted: 6/6/2009 1:21:22 PM
I have no problem with chunky girls to an extent (nothing over 200 lbs) as far as she has a decent figure . I can tolerate a mild cellulitis, but she better have a big Kadunga -Dung. In fact I prefer always a little bit of meat than the standard skinny ass bikini model.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > BBW...Why is it so hard to be full figured??