Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > BBW...Why is it so hard to be full figured??      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Mr. Baello
Msg: 51
view profile
History
BBW...Why is it so hard to be full figured??Page 3 of 18    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18)
I have no problem with chunky girls to an extent (nothing over 200 lbs) as far as she has a decent figure . I can tolerate a mild cellulitis, but she better have a big Kadunga -Dung. In fact I prefer always a little bit of meat than the standard skinny ass bikini model.
 DAVE632
Msg: 52
view profile
History
BBW...Why is it so hard to be full figured??
Posted: 6/6/2009 5:25:17 PM
W/O reading ONE post I'm gonna do what everybody seems to do anyway - respond to the OP without reading ANY of the 300 posts since.

Why is it so hard to be full figured??

ITZ NOT. Eat all kinds of sheet and sit on ya butt all day and it just happens. Not HARD at ALL.

ominousme
Msg: 53
view profile
History
Posted: 6/9/2009 5:55:23 AM
It's hard to be full figured because you have to eat so much to keep the weight up.

The thing about weight is that it is really the only thing about your natural appearance that is within your power to change without surgery. That some people are overweight and do not change this suggests weakness or some other underlying emotional cause. Forget about the metabolism argument. That is just an excuse. Physics is physics. It takes a certain amout of calories to maintain a certain body weight.

I can't date someone who is more than a few pounds overweight. Sex is more difficult, less positions are available, and I just don't think fat girls will turn me on. I've heard the old "feel good" cliche - it's what is on the inside that counts. Perhaps that is so. However, when you are fat then nobody takes the time to see what is on the inside except people ith a fat fetish.

All fat girls please diet. If not, please accurately portray your fatness on your profile.
 want to travel
Msg: 54
view profile
History
Posted: 6/9/2009 7:37:14 AM
not all women look good thin, some women look great with curves, there are plenty of men who will love you the way you are
 Heathermariee
Msg: 55
Posted: 6/9/2009 10:18:36 AM
I actually am a BBW as well . Take it as it is . Theres nothing wrong with it . I find it more attractive when people are comfortable with who they are . I am also bi-curious as well . Like i said , take it how it is . Theres absoutly nothing wrong with it .
 herforyou
Msg: 56
Posted: 6/9/2009 12:11:00 PM
I like fat broads. do you give head. . ii put them big thighs on my shoulder all the time and break them down
 SpursFanSA
Msg: 57
Posted: 6/9/2009 12:12:42 PM
Here is going to be the best suggestion! Stop eating fast food, join a gym or at least attempt to walk/jog
 tbuddha
Msg: 58
Posted: 6/9/2009 5:19:14 PM
I'll post this again for the obese ladies on here who are fooling themselves into thinking men find them attractive:

Start making all your own food, don't eat out except once a week - tops. Don't buy anything at the grocery store, or any store, with more than one ingredient. I positively, 100% guarantee you will lose weight.

cw35
Msg: 59
view profile
History
Posted: 6/10/2009 4:48:38 AM
I'm trying to wrap my head around why there is such a reasonable attitude by women with regards to understanding that not every woman is built the same and that some women are bigger no matter how healthy they are BUT that attitude doesn't seem to carry over to men and their body types. There is very little tolerance for men with ANY fat on their stomachs at all from a lot of the women's posts I've read. Very few men naturally have a "six pack" but I see nasty comments about men all the time who have ANY stomach at all. I'm starting to run out of paper on my giant list of hypocritical attitudes that seem to be in these forums.
 NoQuarterGiven
Msg: 60
Posted: 6/11/2009 10:51:42 AM
I think people usually go for people who are a similiar body type to them. No one wants to be crushed, or tower over the other. It just doesn't look right. I want a woman who is slim like me. Not a "stick" as lots of overweight women like to put it, as if BBW and anorexic are the only two body types.

I'm talking a woman who's breasts extend out farther than her stomach, who's waist is thinner than her hips. It's more proportions than a number on a scale, but there are limits.
 Mayonia
Msg: 61
Posted: 6/13/2009 1:26:27 AM
It's interesting how people seem to believe being thin is healthier than not being thin.

In fact recent research indicates that being 10% underweight has far worse health and longevity consequences than being up to 15% overweight. Of course, severe obesity is another story as would be severe underweight.

Underweight is a great state for cancer prevention. If you eat very little and carry very little body fat, cancers do not do well in your body - or they don't progress as fast as they might under more optimal nutritional conditions. However, they and many other diseases, one they have a foothold, will fell a thin person far faster than a heavier one. Fat tissue is needed to store fat soluble vitamins and nutrients and it provides a cushion against accidents and storage capacity to endure disease states.

In this country, even a little bit of body fat is considered a sign of sloth. Sickeningly anorexic girl celebs in their 20s are now the gold standard for attractiveness in certain circles and that rubs off on all of us. Yet that thin state is far more unhealthy than a bit of body fat!

I work out doing heavy cardio (kwando, zumba, step) 3 times a week, advanced yoga twice a week and an hour of weightlifting 5 times a week. In addition, I maintain my property of 10,000 sq. ft., including trimming tree branches, mowing, mulching, composting, trimming, flower gardening, edging and the works....even in the humidity and heat of Florida summers. I cart 30 bags of mulch around by myself. And still at my age, I am now battling fat around my waist - which seemed to come out of nowhere over a few month period- mainly by starving myself, which doesn't go well with the workouts. I'm so frustrated I'm considering lipo. I'm 5'10" without shoes and have the most fabulous long legs and arms, and a wonderful set of breasts with zero sag....but I've now got fat around my waistline. I'd like to accept it, but there is so much social pressure and brainwashing that I just can't! It's insane!
 ted61
Msg: 62
Posted: 6/15/2009 10:10:43 AM
I think guys on here, say what they think women want to hear. When guys get together and talk about women, they usually poke fun of the guy they saw with a heavy woman. Its not fair and its not funny but thats the way guys talk around guys.

Lets be accurate here. Anyone who understands basic physics knows, energy cannot be created or destroyed by ordinary means. Each pound of fat has a certain amount of calories. It is impossible to generate MORE fat calories, than what you a ATE, no matter how "slow" your matabolism is. In fact, you have to eat MORE than the weight you put on, since nothing is 100% efficient.
 platypus_man
Msg: 63
view profile
History
Posted: 6/18/2009 1:33:07 AM
Warning, politically incorrect post below.

Alright, now up front I'm going to admit that I haven't read the entire 11 pages of this thread. But to answer the obvious question, men are most attracted to women with a waist hip ratio of approximately 70%. The further you get away from that, the less men who will be attracted to you. Sure, there are some men who get turned on by fat women, but there aren't enough of them to go around for all the fat women out there; and if we can't get turned on being with you, why would we want a romantic relationship with you? I know most women think love causes sexual desire, and I understand why love and sex are so connected for women. But for men, it doesn't work that way. We can love you and still not have any sexual desire for you at all. Just like women prefer men who have jobs, the very vast majority of men want women with a waistline quite a bit less than her hip measurement. We don't get to choose what turns us on, or off. Lots of people are turned off by fat. So, if you are overweight, stop using euphemisms like BBW, curvy and full figured, because you're not going to fool anyone but yourself. Be honest with yourselves. Fat is fat.
 pinkprincess17
Msg: 64
Posted: 6/18/2009 12:52:30 PM
i dont want to refer to being big as "fat" because fat is an ugly word thats used to make women insecure about themselves. why not curvy? curvy is beautiful and normal guys out there, like that in a woman. Instead of looking like some bone thin bimbo, you got some waist and body structure! i think im on the curvy side and i love it!! Im very happy with who i am and thats most important. forget acceptance from other girls and guys because than, you'll keep changing yourself for every guy that comes into your life. Once your satisfied with your appearance than people around you will notice and approach you differently. Curvy women and girls are the best. Thats real beauty right there and its time for you guys to realize that! curvy is better... At least you wont break.. =]
Thats a piece of my advice right there and my opinon on the matter.
confidence is the thing thats really sexy. And guys pick that up right away on whether a girl can hold herself with confidence or if a girl is really insecure about herself if you get my drift on this..
 Copperskins
Msg: 65
view profile
History
Posted: 6/26/2009 7:36:30 PM
Reply: It's not.
 Usevio
Msg: 66
Posted: 6/26/2009 10:08:15 PM
I don't think it's hard, it's just who YOU are attracted to? Me, I like thick women (especially if they have CURVES and HUMPS in the right places). A Squirter is a PLUS! An orgasm like that isn't a mess, it's a job WELL DONE. It's nice to be able to work out together, if she is REALLY tryin' to lose the weight to help raise her self esteem! Lastly, the majority of us men would LOVE to have a woman who is open to havin' relations with other women (we hope it includes us once or twice (ha-ha). My dear, you are a diamond in the ruff, again just have to meet the right GUY!!! Take Care and Good Luck!!
 jacob8088
Msg: 67
Posted: 9/19/2009 11:04:11 PM
It amazes me how some BBW's **** and whine about shit. Just enjoy life and have a twinkie..
 busterrm
Msg: 68
view profile
History
Posted: 9/20/2009 2:17:12 AM
Hey I prefer a woman that is a little larger. I worry about the little ones, whether they are eating enough. I am not going to say I like women that are like huge. I like woman that is say 30 -40 lbs overweight.
 Dave of Indiana
Msg: 69
view profile
History
Posted: 9/20/2009 2:44:21 PM
kthg:

" Our friend above has not graduated from college and he is talking about fat people being stupid. Classic."

So striking back in a vindictive manner shows intellegence?
 Dave of Indiana
Msg: 70
view profile
History
Posted: 9/20/2009 2:50:35 PM
Where does it say that an average weight man HAS to be attracted to overweight women? Those who are overweight (men and women) have no right to pressure other men or women who they should like. Listen: fat is not beautiful and on top of this I'm really tired of women saying that all men want Barbie figured women and that is simply not true. We just don't get excited about 50- pound (plus) of extra weight. And we have a right to our opinions and to call us closed minded is only an attempt to convince those who are overweight that their argument is valid.
 8soldierfalcon8
Msg: 71
Posted: 9/20/2009 6:58:54 PM
^^^ There is a lot of truth to this.

In a world where men and women are supposedly equal now, I find it interesting that men are still expected to talk to women politely, deal with women using kid gloves...

And women still don't have to register for the draft.

hmmm

-8sf8
 jacob8088
Msg: 72
Posted: 9/20/2009 10:20:24 PM
* throws a few bags of ho ho's in the forum*
 tbuddha
Msg: 73
Posted: 9/20/2009 10:43:04 PM
Some people are too smart to waste time at a University. I went to school for Finance and realized it was a bunch of propaganda indoctrination when they started teaching that "service economy" crap. I walked out after paying for the classes and never looked back.

The study about fat people losing brain tissue is interesting. There has to be something wrong when you can't see your toes and you keep eating junk food.
 want to travel
Msg: 74
view profile
History
Posted: 9/21/2009 4:47:35 PM
men love you for having a good body image , and for you being sexual, weight or looks have nothing to do with it, its all attitude
 PittsburghVixen
Msg: 75
Posted: 9/21/2009 8:14:53 PM

men love you for having a good body image , and for you being sexual, weight or looks have nothing to do with it, its all attitude.

Amen to that!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > BBW...Why is it so hard to be full figured??