Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sports  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 july16ladybug
Msg: 1515
Hockey anyone?Page 12 of 310    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41)
Sorry Im a die hard CANADIAN HOCKEY FAN....reading some of these posts made me laugh, do any of you actually really know the game of hockey.....

ummm the Americans have CHELIOS as their Captain.......that must tell you something about where that team will ge going and not to the medals LMFAO.

Team Canada is strong but they have to watch out for the CHECKS....yeah yeah yeah I know they lost to the Swiss but "the DOMINATOR" will get them to the medals in the end....

I say Canada, Checks and hmmmmmmmmm between Sweden/Russia....

The rumor about the Americans getting Moore to sue Bertuzzi just as the games began.....hmmmmm I wonder how much of it might be true.....BOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
 july16ladybug
Msg: 1519
Hockey anyone?
Posted: 2/17/2006 11:13:03 AM
I havent read any where that the DOMINATOR is injured......hmmmm I certainly hope not I love the competition and wouldnt want the Czechs to lose being able to compete fully....thats the whole idea behind hockey......not winning cause some other team lost their stars...but to win cause they are the best. GO CANANDA GO!!!

Lets stop with the 44 bashing for now on and just watch with enthusiasm, the better team winning.
 july16ladybug
Msg: 1521
Hockey anyone?
Posted: 2/17/2006 2:48:33 PM
Yeah I just found out about Hasek....I say to bad, I was hoping to watch some great hockey with him in the net. Vokun is good to but..........

Moore makes me sick, I cant stand it anymore and his parents asking for a million and half cause they had to endure watching it happen on TV>>>>>WTF.....

I agree with you Z24....

Have you gotten to see any games...I was at the Habs....great game, then I saw St. Louis, why the **** cant we win against those idoits LOL and the last Minny game was great to watch.......I get to see Nashville and Dallas......some San Jose and Colorado....

GO CANADA GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 sillychick
Msg: 1522
Hockey anyone?
Posted: 2/17/2006 3:03:38 PM
Moore is a flippin a$$wipe...he tried to sue in Colorado and they told him he has no grounds to sue there so he is suing up here now....hope he realizes this isn't the US and civil suits don't see the BS they do in the states. Prob wouldn't have been much damage if his own damn teammates didn't jump on top.
 Im_on_fire
Msg: 1523
view profile
History
Hockey anyone?
Posted: 2/17/2006 7:43:01 PM
z24ChevY

Steve Moore has the right to sue and I hope he wins. I dont see him winning a judgement as high as 50 mil, but it would be nice to see him get something. What is ridiculous is Bertuzi getting away with what he did. I keep hearing he had a years suspension . Ya sure! The very year hockey took a break for the strike. There is no place for goon hockey. Maybe the NHL should be embarassed because they sure as heck didnt do much. Bertuzi is out there playing a sport he loves. Moore, regardless of what you think of him, is not able to continue on with his career.
 july16ladybug
Msg: 1525
Hockey anyone?
Posted: 2/17/2006 9:16:38 PM
WELL thank gawd it wont work in BC and Moore will just be laughed at here.......enough is enough......I LOVE BERTIE and it totally ruined his career, he paid big time believe me, he is not the hockey player he was......its sad actually, and he regrets it big time.....MOORE is a lawyer and what do you think lawyers think of all the time MONEY MONEY MONEY.....I cant wait to be laughing at him when it gets kicked out of court YIIIIIIIIIPPPEEE thank gawd IM CANADIAN....
 Im_on_fire
Msg: 1526
view profile
History
Hockey anyone?
Posted: 2/17/2006 9:45:06 PM
july16ladybug

Who's the victim here ? Bertie or Moore? So sad it totally ruined his career! Has someone forgot who's career he ruined?

It doesnt matter what Moore does besides hockey. Its time to get the message out and very strongly too. There is no room for that kind of stuff in hockey , or any sport.

Would you still be as proud of your Bertie if he played for the Oilers or Flames?
 Im_on_fire
Msg: 1527
view profile
History
Hockey anyone?
Posted: 2/18/2006 11:40:25 AM
z24ChevY

Did somebody say something?????????????? nope didn't think so!

Didn't hear? I"m sure you heard by now, Canada lost to the Swiss. Upsets happen, and are a part of the game. In this case it was expected the way they played the previous two games.

The ladies will take home the Gold.

By the way, a little salt and pepper with your crow and you won't even mind the taste.

:-)
 july16ladybug
Msg: 1528
Hockey anyone?
Posted: 2/18/2006 12:32:54 PM
HMMMM Did I actually say I was proud of what Bertuzzi did, ummmm NO I DONT THINK SO.
As for if he played for the Oilers.....I would still back him.

Yeah Yeah Yeah so Canada lost to Switzerland.....I love the game and I love to watch even if they lose.

Im watching the Finns and the Czechs play now and IM going for the Fins cause I absolutely LOVE RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTUUUUUUUUUUUU and Salo...... GO FINS GO!!!!!

To bad about Hasek and he wasnt injured, he is just worried about his groin and like some of the others decided that the NHL was worth more then playing the Olympics. Its actually to bad cause I loved watching MIKKA play for his country and I was hoping to see Hasek. Regardless, these players are thinking Stanley Cup and its exciting!!!!!!!
 Im_on_fire
Msg: 1529
view profile
History
Hockey anyone?
Posted: 2/18/2006 12:50:25 PM
^^

Fins are playing some very good hockey. Good game. Hope Fins win
 Im_on_fire
Msg: 1530
view profile
History
Hockey anyone?
Posted: 2/18/2006 1:41:00 PM
Ruutu = selfish, undiciplined , goon
 sillychick
Msg: 1532
Hockey anyone?
Posted: 2/18/2006 2:01:24 PM
^^^^ it wasn't a gold medal game...lots of games left to play for the men so they could end up in the gold medal round yet.
 sillychick
Msg: 1534
Hockey anyone?
Posted: 2/18/2006 2:12:16 PM
np ladybugg....They won their first 2 games and lost today but still have 3 games left I believe. They are 2nd in their group now with the loss to Switzerland. Lots of time for them to get back up there. On a different note. The US lost as well and only have 3 points now with 1 win and 1 tie. Not looking like a CAN vs USA gold medal round in men or women this time around which is good for the other countries.
 FISHGOLF
Msg: 1535
Hockey anyone?
Posted: 2/18/2006 3:16:28 PM
You guys really got "Berned" today.

We have almost as much offense as the blackhawks which is nil.

I think your goon, pronger ought to give ruutu one of his usualy chaep shots.

Other than ruutu, the Finns are really playing great hockey.

I see cheney won the biathlon.
He shot everyone else that was in it & stole all three medals.

And, as for snowsnorting, er, boarding, if they do that good on a half pipe, imagine how high they could fly on a whole pipe.
 Im_on_fire
Msg: 1537
view profile
History
Hockey anyone?
Posted: 2/19/2006 12:50:25 PM
shappy

is what the team needs now. The Fins are skating circles around our guys. What the heck is wrong with Nash? Then Pronger? I still say the biggest loss so far has been not taking Crosby. Gretzky is full of **it saying Crosby isnt ready for the Olympics. So far we have been

Out- hustled
Out- shot
Out- Muscled
Out- of the game
 july16ladybug
Msg: 1538
Hockey anyone?
Posted: 2/19/2006 1:47:46 PM
NOPE, I just say we are playing shitty and the Fins are awesome players, the little team that could so to speak...

we are certainly missing Jovo...but enough making excuses...THEY ARE JUST NOT PLAYING LIKE THEY SHOULD BE.....BESIDES WE HAVE LOADS OF STARS WTF!!!!!! maybe thats the problem!

I actually adore the Fins next to the Swedes lol.....my two most favorite players play on those teams.................RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU and that sexy gorgeous OHLUND.
 Im_on_fire
Msg: 1539
view profile
History
Hockey anyone?
Posted: 2/19/2006 2:39:09 PM
july16ladybug

Have to give the Fins credit.

I mentioned in another thread, the problem begins in the dressing room for the Canadians. Quinn is a bad coach. Why did we not take Crosby to the games? Didn't the great one think he was too young and lacked olympic experience? Igy was sitting more than playing. Pronger couldn't get a puck on the stick in the first period. Nash was benched. Post game interview with CBC, Sakic was less than keen on answering questions. Please dont say they were pizzed. These guys are pro's and they're used to wins and losses and will conduct a fairly good interview post game regardless of the games outcome.

Jet lag is no answer for losing either. They've had time to adapt. It's an excuse.

I can think of a few guys who were left behind who should have gone to Torino. A few players who should have also been left home.

I think the Fins were great. They will be one of the three teams for the Gold these games.
 FISHGOLF
Msg: 1540
Hockey anyone?
Posted: 2/19/2006 5:16:53 PM
Lookenens likenen the Canadianens gottenen finnished todaynen.
LOLNEN

The US ain't much better.
Neither team can score.
 Im_on_fire
Msg: 1542
view profile
History
Hockey anyone?
Posted: 2/19/2006 6:04:02 PM
lady_bugg65

I think I have faith, but it only gets you so far when the team is what it could have been. I would love to hear Gretzky leave and Quinn quit. Canada has six teams , five of which have way better coaches than him.
 Im_on_fire
Msg: 1544
view profile
History
Hockey anyone?
Posted: 2/20/2006 1:03:24 AM
The Swiss and Fins figured out the trap works well against the Canadians. Look for the next game to involve more of it.

Nice combo chevy! Igy however needs to get to the ice. He's not hurt, nor has he played any worse than the others. I'd put a wager him and Quinn had a difference of opinion.
 july16ladybug
Msg: 1547
Hockey anyone?
Posted: 2/20/2006 12:21:21 PM
HOW CAN ANYBOBY PUT THE TWO TOGETHER...(homolka et el) with what Bertuzzi did.
Besides B.C. will laugh this one all the way to the bank...since Moore will be paying for this one LMAO!!!! It wont hold up in court...

Number 44 isnt playing to his ability and I never thought he was going to be any good for our Canadian Team....I WATCH A LOT OF CANUCK games and I know he isnt doing****...that said...who would after all this and that....

Our Canadian Team is playing terrible only because of their big EGOS, we have way to many stars and they are NOT playing as a TEAM. The rest ARE, even that horrible US team that I despise......I always laugh seeing Chelios as Captain.

STILL I AM behind our boys and hopefully they will wake the **** up and start playing hockey!!!!!!!!!
 Im_on_fire
Msg: 1548
view profile
History
Hockey anyone?
Posted: 2/20/2006 1:08:54 PM
july16ladybug

Wouldnt it be a nice surprise if it did hold up in court. I think the tide is turning and the courts will make an example of this. If they do, I thinks its a positive step.
 july16ladybug
Msg: 1549
Hockey anyone?
Posted: 2/20/2006 4:38:25 PM
NO I DONT THINK its a positive step...the league stated that it would take care of it, like it always has for every other incident that has happened in hockey....and I prefer it that way as well.

Bertuzzi did what he did, without thinking and IM SURE HE DIDNT INTENTIONALLY WANT TO HURT HIM. I would rather see the courts being filled up with drunk driving cases that seem to get thrown out of court and thats an obvious....then for this to go on and on and on.

Steve Moore tried in Colorado.....they said NO!!! What does that tell you!

Anyways on a better note >>>>>CONGRATULATIONS TO THE CANADA WOMENS OLYPIC HOCKEY TEAM.................they are truly GOLDEN
 july16ladybug
Msg: 1552
Hockey anyone?
Posted: 2/21/2006 10:56:18 AM
Now this game was more like it, although I was chewing at my fingernails during that last 2 minutes.....wasnt Jager supposed to have gone home LMAO.

Broduer was kept busy. The game was all him, these guys need to get it together if they want that gold. The Czechs and the Fins look way more hungry.....

Thank gawd they won this game.....I wish Quinn wouldnt put McCabe out, he almost cost us this game.......
 july16ladybug
Msg: 1555
Hockey anyone?
Posted: 2/22/2006 6:10:14 AM
Absolutely......he saved our butts. Yeah it worries me a bit.....yesterdays game was stressful enough. I wonder if I should not watch this game today LOL

GO CANADA GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

OVECHKIN......Scarey thought!
Show ALL Forums  > Sports  >