Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sports  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 iam4stringer
Msg: 1632
view profile
History
Hockey anyone?Page 14 of 310    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41)
Hydro Outage Warning

(OPG) and Hydro One are warning customers of
the rotating winter power blackouts that are
expected to occur on: Saturday March 4,
2006 - Tuesday, March 7, 2006 - Saturday,
March 11, 2006 - Tuesday, March 14, 2006. This
is a Province wide alert. The lack of power seems to
consistently occur just after 7:00pm and is
attributed to the excessive power required to
run the red light behind Ed Belfour.
 masterspirit
Msg: 1636
view profile
History
Hockey anyone?
Posted: 3/15/2006 6:41:47 PM
In October I never thought I would say this but it looks like the Canes are now a favorite to win the Stanley Cup....especially with the additions of Weight and Recchi, who apparently also think so!!! GO CANES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 greek88
Msg: 1637
Hockey anyone?
Posted: 3/15/2006 6:54:17 PM
GO SENS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! also march madness is here!
 july16ladybug
Msg: 1644
Hockey anyone?
Posted: 3/16/2006 9:00:36 PM
The Canucks need more then help lol.............its really to bad that they didnt make better trades then what they did. Everyone was saying how great it was that they got those 4 and I knew there wasnt a hope in hell that it would make a difference. What would make a difference is making the Sedin line the number one line and just putting Bertuzzi in the press box......yeah I sound resentful but I cant stand it.

I hope the Flames lose every game from now until the end of the season....the only other Canadian team since I know the leafs are out are the Habs that I would like see go far..

Even if its an American Team and the Flames at the end.....I hope those Flames get blown out LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 eljohnno
Msg: 1690
Hockey anyone?
Posted: 3/20/2006 4:42:15 AM
Hockey this year sucks..( and I am not saying that just because I'm a leafs fan).. I don't like the new rules.. It's like watching ringette...
 july16ladybug
Msg: 1691
Hockey anyone?
Posted: 3/20/2006 5:59:38 AM
I agree with you eljohnno.....I cant say enuff how much I am disappointed with the whole season....granted Im a Canucks fan and a my Eastern Conference team is Toronto.

That game last night was horrid....(Detroit - Canucks). Im losing faith in this team, well...I actually lost faith just before Christmas but had to bite my tongue!

As long as Calgary doesnt make it oh and Colorado well maybe Minnesota as well LOL...I will be ok..

Im actually hoping that if it has to be another Canadian Team that Ottawa pulls it off, they are the only team that I think might be able to do it....although and I REALLY HATE TO SAY THIS....Calgary could as well, I just hope not, even if an American team gets it ove Calgary I will be happy...
 july16ladybug
Msg: 1693
Hockey anyone?
Posted: 3/20/2006 11:10:16 AM
SAIYAN you just have to rub it in dont you lol
 july16ladybug
Msg: 1705
Hockey anyone?
Posted: 3/22/2006 9:23:36 AM
Now that was PLAYOFF hockey last night...

Got to love it when good teams are suddenly the under dog lol

GO CANUCKS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
 july16ladybug
Msg: 1716
Hockey anyone?
Posted: 3/23/2006 9:08:16 AM
The Sens are not a team thats going to be easy to beat.....especially with the new additions when the Cap came into place. Bit of history for you though.....Before the Strike the Sens were a team much like Vancouver. Sens won lots of games during the season and then much like the Canucks choked in the play offs.....Canucks mostly due to the goal tending and the Sens just cause they couldnt beat the leafs LMAO.

This Sens team is much more different now, especially with "the DOMINATOR".....but will he be ready for the play offs? I have said over and over again if any team other then the Canucks were to win the Stanley Cup I would want it to be Ottawa.....I always liked them even when they had Lalime....by the way it wasnt his fault when they lost in the Play offs.

I am very disappointed in the season not just cause of whats happened with the Canucks but the fact that the schedule has been changed and we only play the eastern conference teams every 3 years which is complete bull shit. I used to be able to keep up with what was happeing all over the league, now its like who gives a shit we dont see those teams that often. It gets boring watching CALGARY over and over again...

I really like whats happening in Buffalo and the Rangers are doing great....

Who thinks Ovechkin deserves ROOKIE of the Year? I certainly do, the kids got class, real class and not an over blown head...

GO CANUCKS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!! although Im a huge Vancouver fan......I still watch the play offs even if my team isnt in it.....thats what hockey is all about....NOT BEING A HOMER!!!
 july16ladybug
Msg: 1744
Hockey anyone?
Posted: 3/25/2006 9:07:27 AM
Yeah I saw that game and it was great, although they almost blew it.....the Ruutu goal during the shoot out got my heart pumping (but I totally luv 37). I love this type of hockey, more like the playoffs. I also watched the Habs and the Leafs and although the Habs waxed Toronto, I loved watching that type of hockey game.

Saturday night double header hockey.....GO CANUCKS GO....what a perfect way to to spend the night....now all I have to do is find a gorgeous hottie to watch it with me purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrfecccccccccccccttt!!!
 Tick Tock
Msg: 1746
Hockey anyone?
Posted: 3/25/2006 1:36:07 PM
Hey showtimebc,

That was an unreal game! Watched it at the Shark Club in Burnaby. I've watched a lot of games this year and none were better than that one. The place was overflowing on both levels and the crowd was in a frenzy, chanting "Auldie Auldie" with each save that he made. Can't wait till tonight!!

PS. Haven't been here for a while but nice to see that smackemhard is still as popular as ever .... muahahahaha!!

PPS. Flames suck!
 Tick Tock
Msg: 1749
Hockey anyone?
Posted: 3/25/2006 3:19:31 PM
^^ Detroit is on an incredible roll right now. Dallas is right behind them. I think that's a match up that make a very interesting series.
 july16ladybug
Msg: 1762
Hockey anyone?
Posted: 3/26/2006 8:17:33 PM
LOL my Eastern Team is and was always the Toronto Maple leafs and I am the first to say....they DONT DESERVE TO BE IN THE PLAYOFFS.....they were a big disgrace. Only ones that worked their asses off were Sundin, Tucker, Domi and McCabe(when he felt like it) oh yeah better not forget Kaberle......and Belfour ****ing carried this team from the beginning of the season. I am a BIG LEAFS FAN....I cried my eyes out when Gary Roberts and Joe Newuindyk left and of course way back when Cujo and Corson left as well. THIS SEASON THEY STUNK and I REPEAT STUNK.....I enjoyed watching them get their ass kicked by the HAbs cause the HABS are by far the better team. I HOPE THEY STAY OUT INSTEAD OF EMBARRASS themselves further by playing shitty hockey during the playoffs and GET WAXED!!!!! Dont hold your breath at winning even one game in the first round if they even make it.

NOW I HAVE TO EAT CROW since my other team in the WESTERN Conference is VANCOUVER....what a season....glad its almost over, although watching Ovechkin was awesome and Jagr, and hahahahaha to BOSTON for trading that awesome Thornton...(no he didnt play well at the Olympics but none of them did) hes playing GREAT HOCKEY NOW.....
 tcvideo
Msg: 1764
Hockey anyone?
Posted: 3/27/2006 8:04:47 AM
I to am an avid hockey follower and I have developed a business from this where I make and distribute my own line of hockey fight videos through mail order across canada and the usa.I have several thousand selections in my catalog and my tapes span from the 70's to present.I have tapes from all leagues-nhl,whl,ohl,qmjhl,ahl,echl,old ihl.My feelings on the current state of the game are dismal.It is nothing but power play after power play and rarely do you get to see good 5 on 5 any more.They call every little infraction now and it has become a game based largely on special teams.Who ever stays out of the penalty box the most generally wins.Because of these new rule changes fighting is way down.I currently have 6 volumes of fights from this year and in any other year I would have had 10 by now.
 tcvideo
Msg: 1770
Hockey anyone?
Posted: 3/27/2006 8:40:18 PM
Oh boy...another bible thumper.Take back control of your life sweetheart.
 july16ladybug
Msg: 1771
Hockey anyone?
Posted: 3/27/2006 10:13:31 PM
GAWD WHAT A GAMEEEEEEEEEEE.....made me hot!!! 7-4 Canucks. All they have to do now is keep playing the way they played tonight
 july16ladybug
Msg: 1780
Hockey anyone?
Posted: 3/28/2006 8:10:02 PM

and wasn't crosby a hugh pile of hype. at best and only at best the 3rd best rookie. i would put him down in 4th or 5th.

This is the one thing you and I have agreed on smackemhard.

I love the whole NHL.....I wish I had center ice so I could watch games like Phillie and Boston or Tampa and Rangers etc etc.

Yes I adore the Canucks and my Eastern Team is Toronto, but wtf I love hockey no matter what, I was glued for the Olympics and the Juniors.

Even if both my teams and I already know one that wont make the playoffs, I STILL WATCH with enthusiasm....I too pick the team I most heart, if those 2 are out. Some fans say your not a true fan unless your a HOMER...I SAY stfu this is hockey and I have favorite players that have since gone to other teams.

Have to say CANT STAND CALGARY and even though they are Canadian I will enjoy cheering on the other team even if the other team is American LMAO...heehehehehe
 july16ladybug
Msg: 1829
Hockey anyone?
Posted: 4/3/2006 7:59:20 AM
To bad cause I really like Kippy but Im for any team playing Calgary to win LOL!!!!!!
I even like the Oilers better....man something about that Calgary team and the fans YUK!!!

Sorry to see my nucks to where they are, they have a great team and awesome players, just some bad luck this season with injuries and of course that Bertuzzi thing hung over them like an albatross....the Sedin line is fantastic with Carter......well no sour grapes from me, but anybody other then Calgary PLEASE LOL.......I would even go for Colorado although they come in second to teams I dont like.....

I would like to see the Sens take it.....or the Habs if the Nucks are going no where...if not them then an American team but DEFINTITELY NOT THOSE FLAMES....some other team please blow that flame OUT!!!!!
 fatboy461
Msg: 1830
Hockey anyone?
Posted: 4/3/2006 8:02:05 AM
Naked/coed hockey?
Sure!!!
 dud
Msg: 1831
Hockey anyone?
Posted: 4/3/2006 8:44:42 AM
dont anyone look now, but my kings still have a chance.... shhhh
 dud
Msg: 1833
Hockey anyone?
Posted: 4/3/2006 8:54:54 AM
i hate roy. i hope brodeur beats all his records go marty!
 leafs_girl
Msg: 1843
view profile
History
Hockey anyone?
Posted: 4/4/2006 11:46:32 AM
hey,,,im here on behalf of all leaf fans,,,, GO LEAFS GO,,,only 8 pts behind,, havent been eliminated yet,,,i think they could name the last few games to go miracle on ice,,,

GO LEAFS GO
 sillychick
Msg: 1846
Hockey anyone?
Posted: 4/4/2006 7:40:13 PM
Habs are coming on strong again finally. He can't get a shut out every game.

GO HABS GO!!!!
 july16ladybug
Msg: 1848
Hockey anyone?
Posted: 4/4/2006 8:50:57 PM
I watched that Habs/Bruins game and that was great hockey.....the games in the East are really hot....GO HABS GO!!!! now if only my Canucks can try and win the next 5 games.....
 oompa-loompa
Msg: 1854
Hockey anyone?
Posted: 4/5/2006 9:08:12 AM
Whose your team? I love the Canadiens and the Leafs. My two favorite teams
Show ALL Forums  > Sports  >