Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sports  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 tick tock
Msg: 3269
view profile
History
Hockey anyone?Page 30 of 310    (16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56)
^ How'd you like the way CBJ played yesterday? Bunch of dirty wankers, I tell ya. I noticed it when I went to the Nucks game, then I watched the CBJ/Oiler game and then the CBJ/Flames game and have noticed that they are a little on the dirty side.
 tick tock
Msg: 3271
view profile
History
Hockey anyone?
Posted: 2/3/2007 4:00:07 PM
Should be a good one. I'm getting geared up for the remaining two matches of the day. I wonder who is winning the HNIC After Hours poll on who is the better goaltender...Kipper or Luongo. I know they had to reset it a couple of times because people from the Canucks forum and Flames forums were hacking it to give their respective goaltenders the lead in voting.
 tick tock
Msg: 3276
view profile
History
Hockey anyone?
Posted: 2/3/2007 9:55:26 PM
Wow. The Nucks sure crapped the bed today. One of the worst efforts I've seen them put in for a while. Luongo was the only reason that game was close.
 tick tock
Msg: 3278
view profile
History
Hockey anyone?
Posted: 2/3/2007 10:28:26 PM
Guaranteed you'll see a much better effort from them on the next meeting in Vancouver. I guess they've put in a solid effort for over a month and had to start slacking off eventually. Kind of noticed it in the Nucks/CBJ game the other day and they were even worse today.
 musicnut46
Msg: 3284
Hockey anyone?
Posted: 2/4/2007 11:37:41 AM
Just who might get the top Goalie award this year. Rolly,Kipper,Loungo,not. Look at what happens when they get peppered to.You can't be giving up 45 shots a game,what Calgary's got and we don't,DEFENCE. Even the Oil got better defence. The first round of the play-offs might be interesting. Don't like any of the division's team chances if they come-up against the Mighty Ducks though,or a Dallas or Colorado.
 musicnut46
Msg: 3288
Hockey anyone?
Posted: 2/4/2007 1:28:48 PM
We all know by now,don't even look at syd the kid. might get wo minutes forbeing a fag. Haven't ya figured it out yet,the ref's work on commision now. Remember the damn Yankees prefer that type of hockey. Let's create our own hockey league. I say Beer in in the stands,throw it at the ref's. American players join the WWE. Maybe due to the refs what the wrestlers do to thier's as well. American Football bites the big one too. Dancing when you get a touchdown. How about becoming a figure skater when goals get scored,probably get a game misconduct.
 tick tock
Msg: 3291
view profile
History
Hockey anyone?
Posted: 2/4/2007 3:07:07 PM
I think at one point in the game, there were 6 straight penalties against the Habs before they called the first penalty against the Pens. Anyhow, Crosby pulled a Hemsky on the winning goals - one too many moves and it cost them dearly.

I was on one of the hockey forums and apparently two Nucks fans fell from the upper level of the Saddledome in Calgary. They were sitting in the second row from the railing and I guess they were really drunk and were trying to hop over the seats in front of them instead of making everyone stand up in their row, so they could buy some more alcohol. The first guy over the seats lost his balance and started falling over the railing and tried to grab his buddy but wound up pulling him over as well. They hit an awning on the way down and then fell on some people below. Some of the people on the forum were saying that the guys leg was broken pretty badly. Scary stuff.
 musicnut46
Msg: 3297
Hockey anyone?
Posted: 2/4/2007 10:43:41 PM
Hey the reffing's got some of us so upset ,we're making typo's talking about it. Give her a break though,maybe someday She'll be worthy. Crosby just knows he's got it made and gets away with it. all little boys whine. Remember Tucker when he first got to Toronto? All the skill is nice,but it's a tough game,not for whiners. Just Winners.
 musicnut46
Msg: 3301
Hockey anyone?
Posted: 2/4/2007 11:53:33 PM
Will someone corrrect me but do the N.H.L Rinks not all have what we do here,an overhead,in house T.V camera that can prove they've missed calls but like here,they can't use it because of the guys in Toronto that can reverse calls,based on the offiical recordings? Hey missed calls can cost you a game. Can the league not punish a ref if he really goofs-up? Crosby could be the next Gretzky,but for the rules. Hey,I did graduate with Brett in Penticton. Having her Ref would be as much a cafruckus as getting beer served in the stands.
 musicnut46
Msg: 3310
Hockey anyone?
Posted: 2/5/2007 2:04:16 PM
You know a few years ago the n.h.l had a surplus of good referee's,some were actually reffing Junior Hockey. That was Cool,It's partially responsible, for us winning the Memorial Cup 3 years out of 4. Play Hockey,get the ref's on your side and go all the way. Our reffing's gone downhill since then,assinine reffing's why why Goons win junior Championships now and guess where our ref's go,it's why unless it means something,I don't follow the n.h.l.,oh looks who's reffing,switch channels.
 musicnut46
Msg: 3316
Hockey anyone?
Posted: 2/5/2007 11:02:30 PM
Some players should be doing exactly that,playing pond hockey. Some people shouldn't be allowed out inpublic either,never mind posting to these forums. Rules are meant to be broken,so are some people. Some People are great at some things at a young age. Remember how young those Dynasty Oilers were? Vancouver's just not used to having winners.
 musicnut46
Msg: 3320
Hockey anyone?
Posted: 2/10/2007 1:45:27 PM
Detroit goofed-up BIGtime letting shanny go to New York. The Dominator be the only reason they even belong in the play-offs. They may fluke-out totally and get out of the conference but that be about it. Too bad Whitney will never find his way to Toronto,out of junior he should of,could of,would of gone there instead of Tucker. Him and Mcabe would of carried on their working tandem from Junior. But hey,maybe a Sydor,Luckowich or one of Tucker's other defenceman pals from here might wind-up there too. The real fun begins sooner than we all realize. BRING ON THE PLAY-OFFS.
 BlueShirtBabe
Msg: 3324
view profile
History
Hockey anyone?
Posted: 2/11/2007 6:09:56 AM
Saw the Sedin Twins on youtube.... Hilarious....... LOL

Here are a couple of Bobby Granger commercials for the NYR on the MSG Network....... Funny as well........

http://youtube.com/watch?v=9Gei4bxzvvg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-Jgi_AHT3M&mode=related&search=
 musicnut46
Msg: 3328
Hockey anyone?
Posted: 2/11/2007 1:47:21 PM
The Flames have a great GM. They may just have what they need now to do what they gotta do.Get-out of the conference play-offs . I wish the league would stop catering to the Yankee and younger fans. Bring-on the good old hockey game anyday. Dancing Sedins. Give me a break. Go Canucks Go.Will Kipper ever win a shoot-out? They will never get past an Anahiem or Even a Loungo unless he does.
 musicnut46
Msg: 3332
Hockey anyone?
Posted: 2/11/2007 2:31:10 PM
Curious.. how about if tied late in the third...just put the back-up in net? That be the canucks BIGGEST problem. Re-unite Iggy and Doaner. Not like they've never played together before. Iginla just might get that elusive champhionship Ring he don't have yet. Not like Doan wouldn't be closer to where he owns a business(actualy bartends there in the off-season) either.
 puck_stopper
Msg: 3335
Hockey anyone?
Posted: 2/11/2007 7:41:41 PM
reids been down on the farm...i thought he had played a game or two earlier this year but the last time he was up was in 04....hope he gets a good chance while bulis is injured
 puck_stopper
Msg: 3339
Hockey anyone?
Posted: 2/13/2007 9:32:35 AM
hey did anyone catch the score of the flamers and detroit game the other nite?....i missed it....good thing the flames "up-graded"....
 BlueShirtBabe
Msg: 3345
view profile
History
Hockey anyone?
Posted: 2/15/2007 4:55:43 PM
Peter Forsberg to the Nashville Predators....... Interesting.....Traded between the warmup and the opening face off.......

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/article.jsp?content=20070215_191535_2880
 musicnut46
Msg: 3349
Hockey anyone?
Posted: 2/15/2007 6:42:38 PM
Just might get them past the scond round. Maybe on par with a San Jose. First-off they have to get to the games. Would be nice for Colorado not to get to the play-offs. One less obstacle to get past for Calgary and Vancouver. Oil burns well smack when it gets gets touched by flames. Vancouver can eliminate them too. Any comments on Doan's contract with Phoniex?What happened to the Ducks?
 musicnut46
Msg: 3352
Hockey anyone?
Posted: 2/16/2007 11:57:04 AM
The Ducks might just pull what the Oilers did last year. Remember they got two starting goaltenders and pronger and the other Neidemayer now. Phoneix be building for the future. San Jose now be an afterthought. Canucks got Loungo. They be a wildshot. Calgary has to be the team they can be. Bring-On the Play-offs.Go Canucks Go.
 BlueShirtBabe
Msg: 3355
view profile
History
Hockey anyone?
Posted: 2/17/2007 11:19:27 PM
OMG, the collision at MSG today between Shanny and Mike Knuble..... Anyone see it??? Horrible.... The Rangers CANNOT afford to lose Shanny for any length of time.....

Shanny seems fine after preliminary tests, but Mike Knuble didn't fare quite so well... Seems he may be lost for the season with a broken orbital bone.... OUCH!!!

I was told by a friend in NY that when Shanny woke up, he asked for Stevie Y. and Chris Chelios... LOL..... Guess he forgot he was now a Ranger.. Not that I blame him... LOL.....

Just hope he's not lost for too long or the rangers playoff chances just got a whole lot worse........

Weird though that as he was being taken off the ice on the stretcher, the players including the flyers were tapping their sticks on the ice.... That is cool, but the flyers didn't do that for their own player......
 HalftimeDad
Msg: 3358
Hockey anyone?
Posted: 2/18/2007 5:34:02 PM
Vezina - nothing. Both Brodeur and Luongo are being talked about for the Hart Trophy this year. They really want to give it to Crosby, but without their goalies neither Vancouver nor New Jersey would be within sniffing distance of a playoff spot. The Penguins wouldn't be as good without Sid, but not as bad as either of the other 2 teams without their stars.
 puck_stopper
Msg: 3359
Hockey anyone?
Posted: 2/20/2007 9:33:56 PM
yaaaaaaaa...canucks win....edmonton loses...calgary loses....4 points ahead of calgary now

way to go vancouver!!!!!!!!!!

cheers A
 musicnut46
Msg: 3362
Hockey anyone?
Posted: 2/21/2007 1:02:56 AM
The Canucks like Edmondton last year are built from the goalie out. Who knows. Loungo might win an award. Broduer's always a possibilty. Crosby:for diving? Some teams playing teams they might meet later in the play-offs and beating them. BRING IT ON. Neidemayer always has taken bad penalties. Not as Bad as Tucker used too and still does though,hope he back playing soon though. Could hurt Leafs play-offf hopes. Rangers not make the play-offs. Better Buffalo's chances.
 BlueShirtBabe
Msg: 3364
view profile
History
Hockey anyone?
Posted: 2/21/2007 5:46:10 AM
Well it's very clear my NY Rangers will miss the playoffs again..... GEEZ!!!!!! It's bad enough when the other team scores.... BUT WORSE WHEN YOUR OWN PLAYERS PUT THE PUCK IN THEIR OWN NET!!!

Just had to vent.... However, I should be used to this by now....
Show ALL Forums  > Sports  >