Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sports  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 musicnut46
Msg: 3676
Hockey anyone?Page 36 of 310    (22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62)
GO DEVILS GO.I don't think so. Go Senators,Flames and Canucks. Only if they all get eliminated. Who knows,maybe sabres choke again though. Just bring te Cup back to Canada though. Never count-out Penquins,Ranger or Lightning either. Beware of Sharks,Predators and Wild. Then there be those Pesky Mighty-Ducks. Who's gonna clean bewhoozi's clock and who-sucks?? You and me make the play-offs,score some goals and sip champagne.
 musicnut46
Msg: 3680
Hockey anyone?
Posted: 4/8/2007 1:06:32 PM
How soon will Sabres choke. If Toronto Gels,they be fsr more dangerous than the Islanders from Goaltending out. The Game is Actualy being broadcast in a sold-out Air Canada Center. You don't want to hooking up with the Devils or Rangers either,dream,dream,dream,dream. He's not starting,give-up 3 goals,tie-it-up and then put Broduer in. How many times they done that in the past? Part of thier formula for success. The Western Conference match-ups SUCK. Flames and Canucks need a little luck to come thier way. If they get knocked-out ,Cup goes south again.
 Lyriclover
Msg: 3683
Hockey anyone?
Posted: 4/8/2007 8:14:12 PM
I like the TBay /Devils matchup I think the Lightning could upset them
but I don't think the Isles stand a chance
Anybody could win between Atl and the Rangers
I think the Thrashers blow it in six
Sens and Pens is gonna be wild hopefully depth is gonna be a factor
and Ottawa explodes in bunches and puts some old ghosts to bed

I don't have a clue whats happening out west
here in Leaf Nation I'm lucky to get 6 Sens games a year televised
so I'm as happy as Harold Ballard the Leafs missed the playoffs
I'm guaranteed at least 4 games but I'm hoping for 16 wins to watch
If not ,next year I'm holding out

GOSENSGO
 musicnut46
Msg: 3686
Hockey anyone?
Posted: 4/8/2007 9:23:51 PM
Tampa is a longer shot to go anywhere than Jersey. Jersey's got the Broduer factor. Tampa might just choke for the same reason the Mighty Ducks may go places. Ditto on the Atlanta/NYI match-up. Senators-Penquins ,who knows,we all know what Bettman would love to happen. Detriot goes bye-bye four straight,bewhoozi and who-sucks. GO FLAMES GO,for now,anyway. Mighty Ducks in seven. San Jose in Seven. CANUCKS ROCK,but might take seven too. You and me play hockey in the Spring,score a few goals and sip champagne.
 BlueShirtBabe
Msg: 3687
view profile
History
Hockey anyone?
Posted: 4/8/2007 9:33:18 PM
Musicnut, Atlanta is actually playing the New York Rangers.. Being the fish (isles) only got in today in the 8th spot, they got the Sabres in the first round... Bye bye fish.....

LET'S GO RANGERS!!! BASH THE THRASH!!!
 musicnut46
Msg: 3690
Hockey anyone?
Posted: 4/8/2007 11:43:46 PM
My mistake B-S-B,Rangers in five.ok? Just because they be more worthy. Beware of second and third round though. Devils got the experience. Tampa be a long-shot. Islanders are toast first round. Previously mentioned why Dallas has potential. Could always be going golfing. Except changes in Toronto next year. Maybe in Oilerland too. GO CANUCKS GO.
 techguy
Msg: 3691
Hockey anyone?
Posted: 4/9/2007 9:58:04 AM
New Jersey looked out for their own best interests. They don't care about Toronto. They rested Brodeur for the playoffs. It's Toronto's own fault for losing to the Islanders in that pivotal game last week. As far as I'm concerned, Toronto didn't deserve to be there based on their performance when it mattered most.

There may not be any Canadian teams left after round 1. Calgary sucks, Vancouver has no offence, and Ottawa might get wiped out by the Penguins.

itsme75
Msg: 3692
Hockey anyone?
Posted: 4/9/2007 10:52:11 AM
well being a colorado fan myself, it sucks that the avs are not in the playoffs, and yes being from ottawa you would expect me to be a Sens fan, well i am somewhat only when they are not playing colorado, i for one tho would like to see an all canadian stanley cup this year, Sens vs Canucks, with ottawa winning in 6.

Go Sens Go

P.S. this is not crosbys year, tho he led the league in scoring he will not get a ring this year. Just like me and my buddy say, that the leafs will never win a cup as long as we are alive, and sundin needs to get out of TO he will never win a cup with Make Beliefs.
 musicnut46
Msg: 3694
Hockey anyone?
Posted: 4/9/2007 1:28:28 PM
I just Sakic would go somewhere more worthy of him. Only way Ottawa would beat Vancouver would be in a sweep or in seven because it would be in Ottawa. No way Canucks would lose in a game six at home up three games to one. Or in a game five up three games to 1. Don't be telling Bettman that. BRING THE CUP BACK TO CANADA.GO All CANADIAN TEAMS GO.The fun starts tommorow.
 musicnut46
Msg: 3699
Hockey anyone?
Posted: 4/9/2007 10:22:27 PM
Sabres in five. More likely a Canucks/Anahiem- New Jersey/Tampa Final. Never rule out Dallas,Calary,Ottawa or Buffalo though. Detroit be toast in six. Whosucks and end bewhoozi. Never forget what happened last year either. That Tampa/Calgary rematch would be best bet for CUP returning to Canada. Ottawa could get lucky. Vancouver could be this years Oilers.
 Lyriclover
Msg: 3700
Hockey anyone?
Posted: 4/9/2007 11:28:42 PM
nut ,you gotta rule out eight teams immediately
For me in the east Isles ,Devils ,Pens and the Thrashers are the early exits
Meaning Tampa would be moving on to the second round
to meet Buffalo and soften them up for Ottawa
ya'see nut TBay and NJ are playing each other this week
so I don't think they're your eastern final teams

I don't know much about the west
but I do know the goaltending from team to team is pretty equal
I don't think Calgary has got 4 wins in them{hope I'm wrong}
same with the Canucks "elite goalie average team" {again hope i'm wrong}
unless Nasland gets it together I see them gone in the second to Anaheim
San Jose knocks off Nashville and Detroit
eventually losing to the Ducks who meet the Sens for the cup

I have a perfect record picking the Sens
I haven't been right in ten years

GOSENSGO
 musicnut46
Msg: 3702
Hockey anyone?
Posted: 4/10/2007 2:01:57 PM
Devils have been theee,done that and suprised folks before. Got fewer experienced players now but...always got Broduer. Shouldn't be Penquins year,but don't tell Bettman that. Tampa be a real long shot. Buffalo and Ottawa sahould go places but...will they? Calgary should go places...but flames can burn-out. Canucks could be this years oilers. Dallas is less a long-shot than tampa,question is turcotte.. Anahiem is the favoured team to go all the way....but will they? Sharks should knock-out Nashville,detroit be gone round one,hopefully in a sweep. GO CANUCKS GO
 Lyriclover
Msg: 3704
Hockey anyone?
Posted: 4/10/2007 5:33:53 PM
No excuses and no over looking anyone
Pittsburgh was amazing this year with those young guys
and could win this series if their 3rd and 4th line can be productive
if their inexperience doesn't become noticeable
if their vets can stay healthy ,stealthy and wise

For me their are too many ifs coupled with the fact
that their season has already been a huge success
that might be enough for them this year
Me ? I'll follow my foolish heart once again
and believe THIS IS OUR YEAR

GOSENSGO
 musicnut46
Msg: 3706
Hockey anyone?
Posted: 4/10/2007 7:07:33 PM
Pittsburgh has too many intangibles,the biggest being goaltending. Thier chance will come if they get to final against a San Jose or Minnesota only. Those are long-odds though. They won't get past a Buffalo or Rangers or Devils. Maybe a Tampa or Ottawa. Definetely an Islanders. Senators won't get past a Devils or Buffalo or Rangers either. Maybe a Tampa ,,definetely an Islanders. I would like a Canucks/Ottawa Final,probably go seven. If not a Canucks/Calgary-Ottawa-New Jersey-Buffalo-Tampa-Penqiuns. Don't like the thought of Calgary or Vancouver coming up against Rangers . Never know about Anahiem either. Would like to see them go places if Vancouver or Calgary don't. Anahiem-Pittsburgh /Tampa would be fun,not as much as New Jersey,Ottawa ,Buffalo or Rangers though. The fun starts tommorow.GO CNADIAN TEAMS GO.
 Lyriclover
Msg: 3707
Hockey anyone?
Posted: 4/10/2007 9:30:12 PM
OK nut ,no more woulda shoulda coulda
pick a series or even a game but for fook sakes pick

Darren McCarty's got the best playoff haircut so far
I'm getting psyched for this

CTV's still talking about the Leafs ....what a joke
TSN's got them for hockey people

Has San Jose or Vancouver's playoff successes ever lived up to expectations
are their any left coast Leaf fans calling your team chokers
Hunt them down and buy them a Kokanee
tell them I said GOSENSGO
 musicnut46
Msg: 3708
Hockey anyone?
Posted: 4/11/2007 1:23:12 AM
Canucks in six. bewhoozi and whosucks. They'll talk about Ottawa if they beat Pittsburgh. San Jose will never win the Cup. Vancouver got this every 13 years habit of contending. Leaf fan ot west only worthy of tap water. GO CANUCKS GO. LUONGO is a god,Nazzies back,whatchya gonna do when canucks eliminate you. Hockey Play-offs ROCK.
 musicnut46
Msg: 3713
Hockey anyone?
Posted: 4/11/2007 8:39:28 PM
They just don't deserve to. Too many better teams then them. Never heard of them. Sharks are predators swimming in the sea that occasionaly est people,not a hockey team. Closely related to Dinosaurs so maybe should be extinct too. Vancouver in a sweep,if they meet. It may be a crapshoot but SAn Jose is just CRAP period. GO CANUCKS GO. If not then Flames,then and only then Dallas or Anahiem.
 Lyriclover
Msg: 3714
Hockey anyone?
Posted: 4/12/2007 7:06:32 AM
Whew eeeee what a night
five and a half hours ? what the hell was that snoozefest all about ?
The Sharks won but Peter Forsberg looked awesome for Nashville
The Ducks and Minny are in for a long tough haul
and did anyone see Crosby whining or Whitney limping ?
I think I figured out how Pitt got so many power plays this year
what a bunch of babies , and I don't care what anybody says
he deliberately tried to carry the puck in with his body
tucking his leg under himself he's not stupid
I've seen that a thousand times "score any way you can"
and agree its just being competitive with win any way you can
but to take a little hissy fit when its denied ,that's just sad
Is that how he wants his first goal to be remembered ?
anyway fook him and the Penguin he road in on

Sens looked pretty good
The A train caught Roberts a few times which was cheered mightily
Neils goal was crazy ,gotta love when a grinder scores

My fave post game quote
"for a lot of us it was our 1st playoff game but we won't use that for an excuse"
Guess what sucky boy ,You just did
GOSENSGO
 yugmde
Msg: 3717
Hockey anyone?
Posted: 4/12/2007 10:58:12 PM
I'm an Oilers fan and, I endorse that post^
 musicnut46
Msg: 3721
Hockey anyone?
Posted: 4/13/2007 4:46:14 PM
The fans in cities where they're not used to winning tend to be different than those in places where they are and/or are supposed too. Some Vancouverites get owly cause tey be used to golfing this time of year instead of watching hockey. The further the wannabe fans will get and the diehards will get way cooler too. San Jose in a sweep and go bye bye round two. Ducks in a sweep too. GO CANUCKS GO. Get round one over and done with,BRING ON round two.
 tick tock
Msg: 3730
view profile
History
Hockey anyone?
Posted: 4/15/2007 2:40:15 PM
Wow! I actually found the time to watch the game this morning and even I was surprised by how little the Flames had to offer. Simply put, WOW!! Kipper was getting pounded like fresh meat in a prison shower.
 tick tock
Msg: 3732
view profile
History
Hockey anyone?
Posted: 4/15/2007 3:28:53 PM
Yup, I loved the Islander win yesterday. They played a really good game and DiPietro's puckhandling abilities really made a difference. Bergeron has been playing surprisingly well since the Isles acquired him, but Smyth still hasn't fully recovered yet.
 Lyriclover
Msg: 3736
Hockey anyone?
Posted: 4/15/2007 10:54:57 PM
Man I would like to feel sorry for The Flames but they're doing it to themselves
aside from the Sharks /Predators I'm finding the west really boring hockey to watch
I thought The Nucks and Stars would be more entertaining

The Pens Colby {the rat }Armstrong loves catching people looking at their feet
Its clean but scary to watch ,what goes around comes around
I'm loving MacAmmond and Comrie's fight and character
even Alfie in game 1 wrestled with Big George during a scrum
a lot of the things that shut down Ottawa the last few years
are being handled much better this time around

I like many million hockey fans think Sid is the best their is these days
but man I wish he'd grow up a little and stop whining
its disgraceful and not a bit annoying

GOSENSGO
 Lyriclover
Msg: 3738
Hockey anyone?
Posted: 4/16/2007 10:07:03 AM
I would agree that their are a lot of loud mouths in the history of hockey
but most were ignored by smart refs and not a lot shown of instant replays
all season long I've seen Sid showboating his skills with unnecessary dives to poke one in
embellishing bumps and constantly yapping and its only his second year

Hockey players are known for being classy ,He'll learn from this beating though

Corvo's been skating good lately time for Vermette and Shaeffer to get some points

a month ago Muckler picked up Bowleg Saprikin at the deadline
Ottawas news paper went apeshit and said he blew it again
today they are calling him a genius for having a 15 goal scorer in reserve
as well as 1a goalie keeping him company and every other move thats paying off now

Gawd i hate reporters

So Smack ,is Sutter getting behind the bench any time soon ?
desperate times call for desperate measures

How about them freaking Islanders ,I thought that might be the only eastern sweep
Can you imagine if ?

Time for Atl to make a statement ...if they can

Man is Luongo huge in the net ,especially in his home blues

Tucker just bogeid 13 ,,oops wrong thread

GOSENSGO
 musicnut46
Msg: 3742
Hockey anyone?
Posted: 4/16/2007 6:23:53 PM
I just wishwould get the... out of MaplwLaffLand. Why you think he got signed before Sundin and after Mcabe. Crosby is a wimp,a geek and a goof. Ottawa in six. Flames weren't ven worrievabout the games in Detriot. Wait till they get home. How about tgose sharks and predators. Anahiem sweeping minny. Res of east to close predict. CANUCKS in five or seven.
Show ALL Forums  > Sports  >