Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sports  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 musicnut46
Msg: 3745
Hockey anyone?Page 37 of 310    (23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63)
Sorry about typo's in last post. Meant Tucker getting-out of MapleLaffLand and the rest of the East being nuts. If Calgary wins game 3,Flames in six,if not Wings in Four and playfair loses his job. Look for a Sutter behind bench next year and either Kipper or Iggy or perhap both not getting re-signed. GO CANUCKS GO. CANUCKS-SENAT ORS or ANAHIEM-Tampa/Rangers Final.
 Lyriclover
Msg: 3748
Hockey anyone?
Posted: 4/17/2007 12:24:34 PM
first off nut ,its not your spelling ,its your coherency I'm having trouble following

anyway another smoker in San Jose but watching both Nash and SJ
I don't think they have enough defence for either Detroit or Anaheim
and Vancouver may not have the goal scoring to beat them
I didn't know the Wings were so deep that they could let Bertuzzi sit
that will change by round two I'm sure

No much being said about the Rangers and Atl yet
other than Avery making a difference and if thats what NY is gonna ride
I don't think they will be around after round two

Tampa Bay ,all the eggs in one basket or what ?
gotta think that Marty's got at least one shut out in him
I think only him and Bobby Lu has the ability to win a few games by themselves
Hasek and Kipprosoff being just a step behind in miracles

I'm looking for Therein to lose his players respect and his job by training camp
calling players out has been going on for a long time
but usually its by highly revered coaches on veteran players
I'm not sure the Penguins are mature enough to handle it
after playing so well in the regular season and being praised nightly by every one
Then having a Lemairre groupie dissing them in the press can't be good

After one week of playoffs some teams are building momentum
while the rest are constructing excuses to be presented next week..

Got some advice for a few teams
Calgary ...Wake up
Pittsburgh ....Shut up
Atlanta.......Whats up ?
The Wild......Give up
T Bay......Rest up
Isles.....Throw up
Buffalo....**** up
Canucks.......Back up
Dallas....Pack up
Detroit .....Save up
Rangers......Look up
Anaheim......Stand up
Devils.......Sit up
SJ....Heads up
Nashville....Pay up
Ottawa.....Keep it up

GOSENSGO
 BlueShirtBabe
Msg: 3751
view profile
History
Hockey anyone?
Posted: 4/17/2007 10:05:54 PM
WOW.... Ended up 7-0.... Insane game tonight.. Avery is driving Thrashers totally nuts..... Lundqvist with the shutout... Micheal Nylander with the trick.....

Do the rangers finish this off tommorow night at MSG??? Who does Hartley put in net?? Just a terrible coaching job........
 musicnut46
Msg: 3753
Hockey anyone?
Posted: 4/18/2007 1:33:09 AM
Told ya what would happen when they got to Calgary.Calgary in six or seven. How about those Ducks? San Jose and Nashville is a war. GO SENS GO. Rangers look good. Buffalo will beat Isles. Tampa-New Jersey be a good one too. PLay-offs will get better as they continue. Get rid of the pretenders,BRING ON THE CONTENDERS. Look at potential sec ond round match-ups,Bettman says OH SHIT.
 BlueShirtBabe
Msg: 3755
view profile
History
Hockey anyone?
Posted: 4/18/2007 8:46:57 PM
SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!!

Totally awesome...... 4-2 for the NYR... Took out the Thrash tonight.....

First sweep of the playoffs this year...........

LET'S GO RANGERS!!!!
 musicnut46
Msg: 3758
Hockey anyone?
Posted: 4/20/2007 11:48:13 AM
That would end the Sens play-off run too soon. Why you think those guys are in New York? Lightning may strike again soon. Anahiem swept Minny too. Second round will be so cool. Ottawa-NY/Tampa Conference final. Vancouver- Anahiem out west. Gee the Maple Laff,Hab-nots and spoilers fans are awful quiet. Phoniex and Colunbus have already cleaned house.
 Lyriclover
Msg: 3759
Hockey anyone?
Posted: 4/20/2007 1:43:25 PM
Space Lord Mutha Mutha ,nut
What exactly are you ingesting out there ?
The only two thinks realistically undecided in the east
is how long before Ott and Buffalo get at each other
for the conference final and when Avery implodes

I don't think The Canucks have a hope in hell out west
they might not even get past Dallas ,though I think they will
but whoever they get in round two is gonna chew them up
and spit them out ,which is sad because the only way for them
to get at Calgary is in the conference finals

Awesome hockey played last night
The Sens made it through without any serious injury
aside from Eaves but he'll be back for round two
to try and break back into the line up

After watching Crosby in the east
and Luongo out west I had a major brain fart
and imagined that those two will be meeting for the cup
in the next few years

Razor Rules

GOSENSGO
 BlueShirtBabe
Msg: 3763
view profile
History
Hockey anyone?
Posted: 4/22/2007 11:55:22 PM
"Whew ... glad that round is over. You know with our Sens that it is never really over until the final buzzer.
Would like to see a Rangers/Sens match up next

You okay with that Blueshirtbabe?"

Hell no..... LOL..... Much rather play the Sabres...... Thank God we are......
 Lyriclover
Msg: 3764
Hockey anyone?
Posted: 4/23/2007 10:40:56 PM
Luongo looks like he's got a little of that french Canadian goalie mystique

well its Ducks /Nucks ,Sharks Wings

Who's it gonna be ?

Blueshirt ,You can have The Sabres I'd rather The Devils

GOSENSGO
 musicnut46
Msg: 3765
Hockey anyone?
Posted: 4/24/2007 12:00:43 AM
Great second round matchups. Senators/Rangers East final. Canucks/Sharks West Final. Canucks/Senators Final. Free Trade,you know? Everyone else be booking tee times. The rites of Spring. GO CANUCKS AND SENS GO. Rangers might suprise Senators though. Anahiem might suprise Canucks too. Then there be the Broduer factor. red things luck will run-out though.
 musicnut46
Msg: 3769
Hockey anyone?
Posted: 4/24/2007 9:14:39 PM
It should be Devils/Ducks. But Im a Canucks fan and a Canadian so. How much you bet if Ottawa does beat N.J the Emery critics and all Senators critics might finally shut the ...up. The Rangers can be scary too. Then again so can The red things. San Jose be a long shot but comparable to to last years oilers. Canucks/Sharks West Final-Rangers/Ottawa East Final. Don't tell Ducks/red things-Buffalo/Jersey fans that though.
 mizuno85
Msg: 3771
Hockey anyone?
Posted: 4/24/2007 10:40:05 PM
SAn Jose a long SHot? I doubt that. They will get by the wings! It'll be a cali final in the west and a buf-ott in the east.
 musicnut46
Msg: 3773
Hockey anyone?
Posted: 4/25/2007 1:47:46 PM
They may get lucky against detroit. Would never bet Ducks...can you spell sweep?Might go past five with Vancouver,with Canucks in five,six or seven. They will never win a Cup. Be a great warm-up for Canucks going to the final,so will Anahiem. If they win GO DUCKS GO. Anahiem-N.J Final with definetely no repeat of last time that opened,maybe even a sweep. They would eat Jersey alive. Previous post just stating who should meet in final,but probably or hopefully won't. Predictions will be easier when conference final match-ups are known.
 Lyriclover
Msg: 3777
Hockey anyone?
Posted: 5/1/2007 7:58:03 PM
Wow The Ducks are pounding Vancouver into the ice
just saw Luongo set up Willie Mitchell for a bone crusher
,can't believe The Rangers took another game " right on Henry "
The Sens are a machine ,everybody workin their jocks off
hope theres another gear for the finals {if and when}

Any of you long suffering Sens fans waiting for that Sami Salo give away
or Lalime brain fart ? yeah me too but I can deal with that disappointment when it
doesn't happen They know how to lose without coming apart at the seems now
You'd think that it would be easier on the heart but I swear I have multiple infarctions
for sixty minutes almost every second night ,its a blast...........................at last

GOSENSGO
 BlueShirtBabe
Msg: 3778
view profile
History
Hockey anyone?
Posted: 5/1/2007 8:19:21 PM
Henrik is truly the King... WOW, what a performance tonight... Must have liked being nominated for the Vezina once again for the second season straight..... Rangers tie the series.... WOO HOO
 Lyriclover
Msg: 3780
Hockey anyone?
Posted: 5/10/2007 8:04:41 AM
well ,a few of my predictions seem to have gone the way of the Whalers
but Ott and Buf I got right as well as the Ducks didn't think the wings had it in them
so the final four I'm thinking The Sens in five and Ducks in six
By the way why is Miller viewed as an elite goalie
his numbers don't show him to be better than Emery by a country mile
slightly better in reg season if anything
oh well we'll know better by next week ..till then
GOSENSGO
 tick tock
Msg: 3781
view profile
History
Hockey anyone?
Posted: 5/11/2007 10:38:58 AM
True enough. There has been some suprises as well as the expected. I mean, everyone and there dog picked the Sabres and the Ducks to go deep, if not all the way. However, the Wings have completely surprised everyone. They seemed to have learned their lesson from the beating the Oilers laid on them last year. Babcock has gotten through to his players on what needs to be done in order to go further than the first round. They dump, chase, forecheck, cycle and are a physical team, but they can still play the possession game when it is required. I was quite impressed with the Rangers run as well. They disposed of Atlanta easily and gave Buffalo a run for their money. Another surprise - in a bad way - was the way the Flames just folded like cheap tents. They were never really in the series. The Sens look like they could potentially go all the way to the finals, but taking down the Sabres is a daunting task. They may have won game one, but the real Sabres haven't shown up yet.
 musicnut46
Msg: 3782
Hockey anyone?
Posted: 5/11/2007 1:56:26 PM
Ducks and Sens in six then Ducks in seven. Team with fewest Canadian Players be Ottawa.At least thier critics be bein....-up. The Red Wings are the Red Wings,always,perreinial contenders,cal it the who-sucks factor. They got a betterteam than most people reailze but Ducks fly better. Betruzzi will not get away with parking himself in front of Jegehr,probably see Anahiem's Back-t00. Only Greater New York area team allowed to do well. Question be whon't be in Calgary next year,Iggy or Kipper.
 techguy
Msg: 3784
Hockey anyone?
Posted: 5/12/2007 7:50:11 AM
The best storyline would be Ottawa vs Detroit. It would only be fitting if the Sens had to face their old #1 goalie en route to a Stanley Cup.

For bailing on Edmonton, I don't think Pronger deserves another crack at the Cup, and I don't ever want to see the Ducks win anything because the franchise makes a mockery of the NHL and is a symbol of everything that is WRONG with the game.
ie: Three teams in California, three teams in New York, but only two teams in Ontario?

Lyriclover
Msg: 3787
Hockey anyone?
Posted: 5/13/2007 11:04:05 AM
allllllright then about 50% of TSN and Sportsnet commentators are incredulous
at what the Sens have so far accomplished while the other half are making space on the band wagon but the thing they all have in common is they are all Leaf fans with a healthy dose of
reality sickness.
I asked this before and received no answer so once again
Why is Ryan Miller viewed as an elite goalie ?
Tim Connelly and Afinaganov have got to be the most entertaining stick handlers
in the league today and that Vanik guy has got more moves than a snake on sandpaper
But all it takes is a bone crusher from a Sens D-Man to make them realize
that this is a mans game and being cute only gets you into the dance
it doesn't mean you get to take home the girl or in this case Stanley..........
GOSENSGO
 tick tock
Msg: 3788
view profile
History
Hockey anyone?
Posted: 5/13/2007 4:41:23 PM
Miller can play amazing at times, but I think he has been inconsistent. I wouldn't put him in the category of Luongo, that's for sure! I'm surprised by how well the Senators are handling the Sabres. I mean, the Sabres came out of the gate flying, but then the Sens gradually took over and were the better team. Fisher is playing like a man possessed and Alfredson is playing amazing .... even playing a physical game!! How about Spezza? Wow! The Sabres just can not handle the Sens big line.

edit: for tonight's game, GO WINGS GO!!
 tick tock
Msg: 3790
view profile
History
Hockey anyone?
Posted: 5/15/2007 10:23:51 AM
Dang! Who would've expected this from the Sabres?? You can't tell me that they actually showed up yesterday. The Senators are playing great but that's not the only reason they are winning. Something has happened in the Sabres dressing room and they look like they are just going through the motions right now, like lambs to the slaughter. Oh well, it should be over by tomorrow. It's funny to hear the CBC guys and TSN talk about how the Sens will go to the finals and may even win the Cup when none of them predicted the Sens to factor in to anything this year. Gawd, if TSN had had their way, there wouldn't have even been playoffs this year - they just would've handed the Cup to the Sabres at the conclusion of the regular season.

By the way, those Sharks need a major overhaul. It just occurred to me that it's two years in a row that the identical defeat happened to them. They completely dominated Edmonton last year in the first two games and looked like they were gonna sweep them when the Oilers rebounded and won the next four games. This year, same result, same outcome...
 BlueShirtBabe
Msg: 3791
view profile
History
Hockey anyone?
Posted: 5/15/2007 10:50:42 AM
Why are the sabres going down to the Sens??? Easy answer in my book... My New York Rangers wore them out... LOL
 tick tock
Msg: 3792
view profile
History
Hockey anyone?
Posted: 5/15/2007 11:17:10 AM
^ Should've seen that one coming!
Show ALL Forums  > Sports  >