Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Lurkers and thread stalkers      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Easy Read
Msg: 95
Lurkers and thread stalkersPage 7 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
Ha! Knife play is a fetish too...
 Indigo rose
Msg: 96
Lurkers and thread stalkers
Posted: 10/15/2008 5:24:20 PM
Great now you have me longing for the good ole days around here
I mostly lurk nowadaze. But I only stalk Chuckles the Clown. He doesn't mind much I suppose because he never ratted me out.
 hard starboard
Msg: 97
view profile
History
Posted: 10/15/2008 7:11:35 PM
Never. Is it something I should worry about?
 best kept secret
Msg: 98
Posted: 4/24/2009 2:26:43 PM
No matter what thread I post in, this person follows and post after me....like a shadow!
I have even chosen ones that were nowhere near what they would just stumble upon....

I tell ya, it's creepy...and tiresome!

Cogie36
Msg: 99
view profile
History
Posted: 4/24/2009 3:01:53 PM
I use to have a bunch of people that added me to their favorite list......they never made any attempt to contact me and most didnt even live close to me.....so maybe they found me in forums I have no clue.......but I decided if they werent going to talk to me atleast then they didnt need to have me on their list.......and I deleted them all......
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 100
Posted: 4/24/2009 3:06:35 PM
~OT~ I have my own personal forum troll. He's a strange dude. I have NO clue why he finds me so ~ whatever he finds me, but it's very strange to say the least. No matter where I am? There he is, right behind me. And I agree:

I tell ya, it's creepy...and tiresome!

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Lurkers and thread stalkers