Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
If You Could Fix One Mistake Page 8 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
Happydappy.

if thats what you saw, then you saw wrong.
it was never about sex. not even close.

holy hell, I can't believe how long this post has been around, and its still going.
thats crazy.
 QUICKSILVER217
Msg: 82
If You Could Fix One Mistake
Posted: 10/11/2007 10:01:52 PM
Blue4danger - I understand, if we'd only guessed hugh?
2nd mistake - getting married- I will regret that one till my last breath.
 Cynderella
Msg: 83
view profile
History
Posted: 10/12/2007 12:00:37 AM
Nope I wouldn't fix a thing...for without my faults or mistake...I wouldn't know how good I really have it!
No one is perfect!
 nipoleon
Msg: 91
view profile
History
Posted: 10/28/2007 1:51:23 AM
I should have run away and joined the Circus at a young age.
I was raised in the Bible Belt and that influence has had an adverse effect on me all my life.
 Argentum Crinis Philogus
Msg: 95
Posted: 10/28/2007 2:18:46 PM
I wouldn't change anything without knowing which ones would not have affected where I am now.

Every experience, good, bad, neutral, traumatic, or benign, has blazed the trail to the place where I am and besides being finished with this current effort, I am happy with who I am, what I am doing, and where I plan to go in the future. Without all of these experiences, I would not be the person that I am and I would not be at this place in life.

I'm quite happy. I certainly wish that it had come together earlier in life and yet, what I wish was probably not good for me.

I like me, I like who I am and who I am is the result of where I have been. What I have refused to do rather than wish I could fix in the past, is to recognize that I have not ever allowed my unchangeable past to dictate my changeable future.

ACP
 sln375
Msg: 98
Posted: 10/28/2007 6:33:34 PM
If I could go back and fix the one mistakes, where many were made, in my last relationship. I would make she knows how I truly feel for her. I would cherish every minute that we did have together and not think about so much what we couldn't have at the moment. I would hold her and kiss her every chance that I had. I sometimes think that if I could have one more chance to just see her, we could make it right.
 sassy_1974
Msg: 100
view profile
History
Posted: 11/2/2007 5:26:27 AM
i would have stood by my man. Because i didnt, he commited suicide.

oh and follow my head instead of my bloody heart..could have saved myself from a few idiots.

however, its through our mistakes that we learn.
 blondago56
Msg: 103
view profile
History
Posted: 11/2/2007 7:42:51 PM
i would Not have told my Mother "i hate You!" when i was a teenager...because she died last year...she is/was my Best Friend,.. and i miss her so....
 MtLoopHiker
Msg: 105
Posted: 11/2/2007 8:50:37 PM
For more than ten years, I worked swingshift, making good money. The downside was that I never saw my sons except on the weekends. I would like to go back and take a day job, even for less money, just so I could be in their lives on more of a day-to-day basis.
 petitegamine
Msg: 106
Posted: 11/2/2007 9:02:19 PM
I would enjoy the person I'm with more and fret about the relationship less.
 NorseViking869
Msg: 110
Posted: 11/3/2007 1:34:44 AM
I would have turned down the ticket to for a free lap dance that I got after a friends concert. Not only did my soul mate leave me, she has an adverse reaction to men now.
 JOHNNYDUCATI
Msg: 111
Posted: 11/3/2007 7:35:08 AM
ok here goes i was dating a girl for two yrs meet her on line it was going a little to fast the girl loved me to know end she adored me and put me first i was a little skeptical in my heart how i felt.She came on real strong real early i loved her she loved me we allways argued about little stuff and she drove me carazy i could not take her insecutities about everything we broke up many times in two yrs i would say 7 times the longest was the last one 8 week .She had a party for her daughter she didnt prepare early enough she was stressing out and upset her sister came over the day early on the party day to help and so did i she was complaining about me her sister said what wrong with ...... blocked her name i said i dont know i called her a wack job to her sister no big deal.A week later im working the phone rings its my girlfriend she raging why i called her a wack job her sister told her i said that she is going on and on and on i tolf her to .... off and that was it for the 8 weel break up this girl drive u crazy so she was fooloing around with a guy i knew from the gym a day or two later she hooks up with him and there getting coxy sex and what ever the scum bag did with her she was calling me here and there we go to dinner have a little sex here and there while there were a item then we got back for three weeks i was a saint doing everything right was doing a ton of work around her house in the weeks together onw sunday a beauty of a day i went riding motorcycles with our friends we were still together we kept missing each other calls i am woundering if shes hang out with the othert guy we got in contacy with each other she was upset at something come to find out she went over the .... blockers house and that was the end still upsets me from the two weeks ago the one mistake to fix going back never works at least not this situation thanks for listening
 RainyNytes
Msg: 119
Posted: 11/8/2007 10:15:39 AM
I have learned in life that the only thing you can change about your past, is your attitude toward it.
 Backtoreality
Msg: 124
Posted: 11/10/2007 9:55:23 AM
She says I neglected her and didn't listen enough... I truly don't feel I did but she said she was unhappy for over a year, yet still accepted my engagement proposal on Christmas day... seven months later she walks out on me.
 mizbex
Msg: 125
Posted: 11/18/2007 8:05:39 PM
I would have spent more time with my Dad.
 brianleek
Msg: 126
Posted: 11/19/2007 1:53:42 AM
I think it all happens for a reason,If i did go back and fix something ,It may cause something worse to happen.I will leave my fate in the hands of someone who knows better than I.
 Blk_Archangel7
Msg: 130
Posted: 1/30/2008 10:28:43 PM
my character allowed numerous mistakes as well. OP I also made those same mistakes until I finally started looking after myself and started standing up for myself.

As for another mistake when I saw this cute girl at a grocery store. God was telling me to go talk to her and I didn't and blew it . I wish I could have fixed that mistake
 lovehunny22
Msg: 132
Posted: 1/30/2008 10:54:50 PM
i wouldnt be scared of being myself ..and i woulnt try to be someone else thinking that i am not good enough
 fancynanci
Msg: 135
view profile
History
Posted: 1/31/2008 12:16:01 PM
I never would have married my second husband.
 DDay555
Msg: 136
view profile
History
Posted: 1/31/2008 1:11:03 PM
Only one thing...?
I'd never have started smoking.
 Dr.Loving
Msg: 139
Posted: 2/5/2008 6:53:33 PM
I would have to say,I wish I could go back and unbreakup with my ex g/f....I broke up with her and now I realize that she was the right one for me..She was an excellent person..My dumb mistake..I really dont think she will talk with me now..
 luv2lol
Msg: 141
view profile
History
Posted: 2/5/2008 7:05:34 PM
I second happygolucky666...excluding the spelling mistakes, lol. Can't wait to find that person...
 *Just Jim*
Msg: 145
Posted: 2/21/2008 2:15:37 PM
In all honesty,nothing, for I have learned and matured in how to better live my life, giving and sharing and what is true and honest. That being said I have had many more successes because of that. Why? Thats life Alfie...
I cant change the past,or control the future but can type theses words and live in the present. It is a great freedom for me and not a crutch!
 Yeronds
Msg: 146
view profile
History
Posted: 2/21/2008 4:09:42 PM
I would ask this one girl in high-school out. It probably wouldn't have worked, but at least I would have tried.
 Icestorm
Msg: 147
view profile
History
Posted: 2/22/2008 4:16:44 PM
An older woman I used to know said that if she had life to do all over again that at age 17 she would have all her teeth pulled out and had a hysterectomy because those two things were the source of all her trouble in life.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >