Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > If You Could Fix One Mistake      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 psylocke23
Msg: 184
If You Could Fix One Mistake Page 9 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
I wouldn't get married at a young age of 24... I missed a lot of things that I needed to go through before taking a huge responsibility of nurturing a family in all of its aspects. Secondly, I married the wrong man, which made it even harder to carry and work things out.
 onlyfortheforums
Msg: 185
view profile
History
If You Could Fix One Mistake
Posted: 2/21/2008 11:02:07 AM
I would have never listened to my family when they told me I was "just having cold feet" ... u huh - three years later I find out he's GAY ... I have nothing against gay men (whatsoever) BUT not for my HUSBAND!!!! lol - true story ... sad ... but true!!! lolol
 wildcrazybrunette4u
Msg: 186
Posted: 2/21/2008 1:51:29 PM
Well, I suppose I would have lived a little before becoming a wife. I met my husband when I was 15. Never really lived out my teenage years, nor did I have any other sex partners which has definately impacted my life now. Good grief, I had no idea that sex could be so good....oops, did I just say that??
 graysam
Msg: 187
Posted: 2/21/2008 1:57:01 PM
Hired a male secretary for my now ex husband.
Seriously though, I probably would not change a thing. Life is Good.
 *Just Jim*
Msg: 188
Posted: 2/21/2008 2:15:37 PM
In all honesty,nothing, for I have learned and matured in how to better live my life, giving and sharing and what is true and honest. That being said I have had many more successes because of that. Why? Thats life Alfie...
I cant change the past,or control the future but can type theses words and live in the present. It is a great freedom for me and not a crutch!
 Yeronds
Msg: 189
view profile
History
Posted: 2/21/2008 4:09:42 PM
I would ask this one girl in high-school out. It probably wouldn't have worked, but at least I would have tried.
 Icestorm
Msg: 190
view profile
History
Posted: 2/22/2008 4:16:44 PM
An older woman I used to know said that if she had life to do all over again that at age 17 she would have all her teeth pulled out and had a hysterectomy because those two things were the source of all her trouble in life.
 destinationsrb
Msg: 191
Posted: 2/22/2008 4:27:23 PM
pandy.....you gave him the gift he requested...let it go; he is watching you with a smile on his face
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > If You Could Fix One Mistake