Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 thediggaman
Msg: 8
What do you do when there is no physical attraction?????Page 2 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Be honest.. if you are honest and upfront, even if he gets hurt, you have to do what is best for you. If he is a true friend, he will accept and honor your decision. Don't lead him on.. don't talk yourself out of, what you already know! Best to be honest with how you feel now, rather than later! Who knows.. maybe something will develop from the friendship in the future... Good luck! Stuart
 masterspirit
Msg: 36
view profile
History
What do you do when there is no physical attraction?????
Posted: 10/29/2005 12:04:54 PM
Usually a spark will take place fairly quickly but I've found sometimes you find out something new about them later that creates a spark. If it doesn't happen after a little while then you are NOT obligated to do anything other than tell him the truth-it's best for him too!! You are not a bad person for not being attracted to someone.
 grplaman
Msg: 38
Posted: 10/29/2005 5:43:05 PM
get to know them still-who knows, maybe they will be your best friend. Stop always looking for SEX!
 ROBERT_FROST1111111111
Msg: 39
Posted: 10/29/2005 6:36:54 PM
Its simple.Women like guys that treat them bad.So trade the nice guy in for a womanizing,abusive guy.You will be much happier then.
 What its all about
Msg: 40
view profile
History
Posted: 2/4/2007 10:25:54 PM
If you don't feel anything after the first few dates there isnt much to it. Once you get past the "I don't really know this person well" you should know if it's just a friend or it's a posibility.

True story
Tristan
 joshisdabom
Msg: 45
Posted: 11/14/2008 8:50:48 PM
u should take what eva u can get.... im suprised he finds u physical attractive!
 mysteriosa
Msg: 48
view profile
History
Posted: 11/15/2008 8:39:36 AM
Sometimes if things move onto the physical level it can make all the difference as to whether or not you start to feel sparks. Someone seen as a friend can start to seem like more when you realise they have passionate side that they haven't really shown you. However, it's definitely not a good idea to encourage that if there's a good chance it won't work and you'll end up backing out and leaving him mixed up - quite apart from the fact that you may not feel you could. It does seem a shame that he seems perfect in every other way.

It's not clear from your message whether he has indicated that he wants to date you, so we don't know if he has asked or not. Perhaps he's being a little too careful not to impose on your personal space and so by doing that is keeping himself in the friends zone. How would you feel if he did try to turn it into something more? What is your gut feeling about him?
 Nakomi71
Msg: 50
Posted: 11/15/2008 11:38:50 PM
Should I be giving it time, take things really slowly to see if the "spark" comes in time, oir should I be completely honest with him and tell him now about me feelings?

:How about both?:
Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  >