Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 30  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Tigress
Msg: 74
I like Older Women because........Page 2 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)
indigorose33... you said it, we're fun at the amusement park too. I went last year and rode all 4 roller coasters in the park.
 bucsgirl
Msg: 75
I like Older Women because........
Posted: 6/11/2005 4:45:48 PM
christophm Yeah, too be you don't live in Florida. I think you're adorable and sexy. That cleft in the chin makes me weak in the knees...sorry if that sounds shallow.
 bucsgirl
Msg: 77
Posted: 6/23/2005 7:45:03 PM
sandy3cols I'm just teasing a bit, younger men have never been able to capture my interest, guess I'm usually thinking they are more interested in an experienced lover. I just started seeing a terrific man from this site, no less, but he is about my age. He understands me, I don't have to explain to him why I think like I do. That's much more important to me.
 chimpoo
Msg: 78
Posted: 7/22/2005 3:11:58 PM
You are so right .... I agree with you ... I mean I would love an older woman in any case ... they are just wonderful ... I am sure you too are ... where are you???
 chimpoo
Msg: 79
Posted: 7/22/2005 3:13:14 PM
... and you need to be an aquarian to appreciate vinegar ...
 chimpoo
Msg: 80
Posted: 7/22/2005 3:15:16 PM
... anything about an older woman simply gets me rocked ...
 chimpoo
Msg: 81
Posted: 7/22/2005 3:17:00 PM
... go for him and have some clean fun !!!
 chimpoo
Msg: 82
Posted: 7/22/2005 3:18:53 PM
.... oh come on! ... you are a kid ... you are yet to ripen ! hold tight ...
 chimpoo
Msg: 83
Posted: 7/22/2005 3:21:54 PM
... I wish I knew someone who were interested in me .... never found one ...
 vastly amused
Msg: 86
Posted: 7/24/2005 10:05:32 PM
I like older women coz i can't get the younger ones??
 busterfriendly
Msg: 93
Posted: 8/27/2007 1:14:12 PM
they appreciate your efforts in bed :)
 EC22
Msg: 96
Posted: 8/29/2007 6:06:03 AM

and while we are on the subject, If an older lady has so much to offer, what the hell does she get back from a younger man? (who has experienced as much as the younger ladies?)

No, its ok.... I know what she gets back. lol

No. It's not always about sex. Some older women have the same interests and lifestyle with younger men. Some younger men like older women because some older women have a good combination of maturity, wisdom, beauty, and sexual experience. If you don't want to date younger men. Fine. But younger men have every right to prefer older women and vice versa. On other threads, you stated that you wouldn't date younger men because they are immature. You stated that younger men are only looking for sex. Those are general comments. Yet you criticize people for making a general comment about why they prefer older women. That's hypocritical.
 EC22
Msg: 97
Posted: 8/29/2007 7:01:33 AM
"its not always about sex" ok, maybe not....
Some older women have the same interests and lifestyle as younger men?
yep, ok, maybe - i'll buy that.....
Good combination of maturity? im sorry but maturity has nothing to do with age and neither does wisdom, wisdom comes with experience and experience can be gained at ANY age.
Beauty, has nothing to do with age either and neither does sexual experience.
ESPECIALLY sexual experience!
Id say sexual experience is down to someone who know's and feels comfortable/confident with their own body and they know how to use it.
Someone who experiments, enjoys, is open minded and is able to give as well as receive in all carnal pleasures.

That's your opinion. I didn't state that all younger women are ugly. Of course there are plenty of attractive women in their 20s and 30s. I simply stated why some men like older women. They are entitled to their viewpoint just like you are. Beauty is a part of that. Age doesn't always determine maturity, wisdom, and sexual experience, but I know that I am wiser, more mature, and have more sexual experience now than I had 5-10 yrs ago. I am wiser and more mature than most younger men that I know.

Which Is why I always found boys my own age imature.

Once again, it's okay for you to make a general statement about men your age being immature. Yet you criticize other people for making a general comment for why they like older women.
 EC22
Msg: 98
Posted: 8/29/2007 9:11:13 AM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Fair enough. I am just saying that everyone is entitled to their own opinion about this topic.
 EC22
Msg: 99
Posted: 8/29/2007 9:42:12 AM
You would think so, but I have seen plenty of people here get harshly criticized and get called rude names just for stating an opinion is that different than someone else's opinion. I'm not saying that applies to you.
 hippychic9
Msg: 100
Posted: 8/29/2007 12:47:41 PM
I love your reasons... my laugh for today.

Although I think Number 4 is off the mark... I am not slower and am much harder to catch after going through life and life's issues.

But you hit it pretty right...lol
 EC22
Msg: 101
Posted: 8/29/2007 12:59:41 PM

love your reasons... my laugh for today.

Although I think Number 4 is off the mark... I am not slower and am much harder to catch after going through life and life's issues.

But you hit it pretty right...lol

What post are you referring to?
 Doelvzbttrflz
Msg: 103
Posted: 9/11/2007 9:20:08 AM

and they don't want you to take them to amusement parks on dates.

This one does.
 Ravenstar66
Msg: 104
view profile
History
Posted: 9/11/2007 2:16:28 PM
msg 122

A younger man would be drawn to you why?

Because I'm cute, I can converse about almost anything. I'm done having kids. I have my own finances in order. I'm experienced sexually and socially. I'm cute. I've travelled. I know how to play golf. I'm relaxed about life. I'm not tied to my girlfriends as much as when I was younger. oh, I'm cute. I've known enough men to be comfortable around them...drama is not part of my life....and I'm cute.

For those guys who like older women..why not? What do I get out of it...fun. A younger man is more likely to be less serious, have less health problems...and I'm very active. I'm not knockin' older guys..they have their good points too. But why limit yourself!

Us older gals rock!
 melo365
Msg: 109
Posted: 9/13/2007 10:33:35 AM
younger men like older because its more about COMPANIONSHIP, not take me here, there, buy me this ,thats. with an older woman, anytime is quality time. im 29, and love older women for these reasons
1.there mind is ALOT MORE OPEN TO ANYTHING
2its not about money or what u have its COMPANIONSHIP
3.WHEN WOMEN ARE YOUNG THEY WANT TO BE TAKEN CARE OF, WHEN THEY GET OLDER AND THEY KIDS ARE LEAVING THE NEST, WE ARE SPOILED LIKE UR A god-mother with benefits.

chuuurch
 melo365
Msg: 110
Posted: 9/14/2007 1:00:58 PM
FEEL SAFE IS THAT BETTER
 PhilMeUpBaby
Msg: 113
view profile
History
Posted: 12/26/2007 7:50:50 AM

They are easier to catch - they can't run as fast.
 USN065
Msg: 120
Posted: 1/24/2008 8:35:49 AM
Older women have developed a class and sex appeal that most younger women are still fumbling to develop. Not saying that younger woman aren't good, just saying that I would rather be with an older woman because they just have a better look, feel and a hotter desire.

Also, younger women are seemingly offended or confused by the use of manors. example. the last woman I opened a door for that appeared younger then 30, glared at me and told me that she could open her own door. The last woman older then thirty I opened a door for, smiled winked and thanked me... I was raised with certain manors and lived in an area that those manors and values were still used daily. I haven't met a younger woman yet that truly appreciates the values and manors men are taught to use. Give me an older woman anyday. They have it all!
Show ALL Forums  > Over 30  >