Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 30  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 gaited
Msg: 121
I like Older Women because........Page 3 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)
The more I age, the more I realize how age is but a number.
It was a wonderful young man that reminded me of this. (No we're not having sex--haha--but he is very hot!)

Anyone can and has the right to be attracted to whomever they like. Why it should be of anyone else's concern is irrellevent. As long as both parties are consenting adults, all's fair in love and war. If I prefer younger men, that is my option. I find many to be more respectful than a lot of men my age or older.They don't mind my independence. For the most part I have dated men my age(they were okay), a couple older(they were miserable and very possessive), but any younger guys were the most fun and respectful, and cute to boot. The largest gap for me has been seven years difference, but who's to say what the future may hold, after all, I'm still young!!! I'm keeping an open mind!
 fancynanci
Msg: 122
view profile
History
I like Older Women because........
Posted: 1/25/2008 11:54:22 AM
I've never been shy in my life, not even for 5 minutes.
 gaited
Msg: 125
Posted: 1/26/2008 11:34:53 PM
Bona dea---re-re my post. I don't believe a couple means all. I do not generalize.
 FloridaBrunette
Msg: 128
Posted: 1/27/2008 8:40:28 PM
Yeah yeah yeah, most and I do say most, young men think an older woman is an easy lay, because after all,she is old and desperate....

I haven't dated younger as of yet...Maybe when I get 90 and desperate...
 electric-gypsy
Msg: 130
view profile
History
Posted: 2/6/2008 11:50:41 AM
There's also a classic toetapper by KT Oslin called 'Younger Men'... It's my theme song!
 electric-gypsy
Msg: 131
view profile
History
Posted: 2/6/2008 11:51:41 AM
You're not exactly 20 anymore. You men age far worse than women do!!
 electric-gypsy
Msg: 132
view profile
History
Posted: 2/6/2008 12:10:36 PM
maybe if that bona dea got a 'bona' in her 'dea' once in a while, she wouldn't be so angry and spiteful lol
 electric-gypsy
Msg: 133
view profile
History
Posted: 2/6/2008 12:30:34 PM
So you think us older gals are desperate, easy and gaggin' for it, d'ya? (giggles) Truth is, we cougars are inundated with offers from you filthy, horny little b*stards, so who's REALLY desperate, easy and gagging for it? We cougars, on the other hand, pick and choose - who, when, what, where and how. Our call, our terms. So on yer knees, boys -- you're livin' in a(n older) WOMAN's world now! ha ha
 SilverRay68
Msg: 136
Posted: 2/6/2008 8:58:22 PM
Because their insecurities issues are resolved by the time they get themselves into a relationship.

Carry on!
Ray
 Sweet J-me Baby
Msg: 139
Posted: 2/9/2008 7:25:52 AM
Ya can't scare'em or con'em.As they are usually honest.

Scare 'em? Sure you can. We have our fears, they are just not the same ones we had when we were in our 20s. Con 'em? You are right, you can try conning us, but most of us are pretty wise and will call him on the con straight away!! Usually honest? Always honest for me and some people do not like it. Some people are honest their whole lives. Honesty is one thread in their moral fiber. Others, it takes years of learning the hard way to figure out it is much simpler to tell the truth in the first place than have to do damage control down the road (kinda like you can't con us for very long!)

And a 16 year-old heart is in every older lady.

I completely agree with this and is probably the reason I do not feel my age...yet!

I get a lot of emails from younger men and while there are some who are looking to have their fantasy of having an older woman fulfilled, most however, just want to have a decent, intelligent conversation with a woman. Two or three young guys I chat with only want to talk baseball. Another is a college student who loves to write, so we talk about that and his college life.

I do not chat with these guys (who are in their mid-20s) often, but they are welcome to say hello to me any time!
 gaited
Msg: 140
Posted: 2/17/2008 11:12:44 PM
OMG I am LMAO ---so hard.
debzindahouse you ROCK girlfriend!
Everyone of your posts are bang on!
PS going to check out KT Oslin's tune

Oh yeah, not all older women are saggy---some of us could surprise you!
 cmdr_iceman
Msg: 141
view profile
History
Posted: 2/18/2008 10:51:17 PM
Because with their age, their physical beauty has faded a bit, thus they tend to possess a certain lack of pretense and haughtiness that is absent in much younger women.
 As you wish....
Msg: 142
Posted: 2/20/2008 6:50:53 PM
Sexier legs...? I dunno
 shanedk
Msg: 144
Posted: 3/15/2008 12:33:53 PM
My first wife: younger...selfish, immature, and worthless, now a deadbeat mom who won't pay child support and rarely even comes to see them.

My second wife: older...intelligent, acute, mature, honest, dedicated, everything I could want. We'd still be together if it weren't for a drunk driver...but as it is, I'm sold on the value of older women.

I have several friends with the same kind of experiences.
 CRAZY 4 DOGS
Msg: 147
Posted: 12/17/2008 10:07:05 AM
Well, lets see...hmmm...where to start....WE ROCK!!! lol
I have dated younger men and truly loved it, but what it all comes down to is this:
We may be all those things but we are also looking for love!!! LOL
I have decided to try to find someone closer to my own age because it's nearly impossible to find a younger male that wants more than "the older woman experience"
I'm not meaning young 20 somethings, just younger by a few yrs. or more maybe...lol
So what is an older woman to do?
 DarkChill
Msg: 149
Posted: 12/21/2008 12:29:50 PM
I don't think it's that women my age are controlling/ don't know what they want period, it's just that the older women I've dated know what they want immediately and are up front about it. No games and the drama is at a minimum so mature women are perfect. Milf ftw.

The women I've dealt with had been working the same job for some time now, and doing the same boring things and were just looking for some excitement. They don't feel old and aren't ready to settle down into a rut. Sure they may not be ready to relive their college days, but they still want to have fun and are willing to look for it.
 JerseyGirl2008
Msg: 150
Posted: 11/5/2010 10:01:21 AM
I'm with Phillo.

The generalizations being made are downright pitiful - and completely without merit. I don't play with youngin's so I guess that theory is blown right out the window, now isn't it?
 Rarebird76
Msg: 151
Posted: 11/5/2010 11:41:38 AM
I can't wait till I'm old enough to be thought of as the 'creepy old guy'. A malfunctioning penis and hobbled body are my goals and will ease my mind since I will no longer be capable of any physical pleasure if I play my cards right But the older women can still get the youngsters if they are inclined. I won't begrudge.
 datd00d
Msg: 152
Posted: 11/10/2010 9:18:04 AM
I am going to be one of the many that repeat the same thing but I have to agree with mature women being less shy.

Don't like to use the term "older women" and rather use the term "mature". Not only are mature women less shy, a bit more confident(sexually) but they are also less likely to play games, a bit more direct and in many of my previous experience- more sexual if you can get them to be comfortable with you.
 clockwork lime
Msg: 153
Posted: 11/10/2010 1:44:12 PM
When it comes to sampling baked goods, I definitely like the wares of older ladies. They seem to have mastered the skills of baking, it must be something that requires a lot of practice. I guess this would be why the phrase "grandma's apple pie" is so prevelant.
 RobertKoi
Msg: 154
Posted: 11/11/2010 6:46:54 PM
datd00d: I hate to burst your fantasy bubble but you're totally wrong about the games, being less shy, confidence, etc. I can tell you that in most cases they're WORSE than younger women - believe me. It's a complete misconception that "mature" women are better - and how could they be? Not only do they drag along a ton of baggage of letdowns, divorces, separations and other things that life has thrown at them over the years. Many of them are so scared that they're anything BUT confident. Younger women have yet to go through all that so it makes perfect sense to see it that way. And since men and women don't respect each other the same way as in the past, life experience doesn't seem to be worth much anymore. As for the sex - same thing there as well. Why? If she's been married to the same guy for 15-20 years, how could she be more experienced than a single (younger) woman? That idea also doesn't make sense.
 3prong
Msg: 155
Posted: 11/20/2010 4:10:41 PM
I'll admit I haven't read every post but I much say that the appeal us older women have seems more on the sexual front than the happily ever after.

I too have a tendancy towards younger men but I'm always cautious about them. My child rearing days are over so won't get involved (except for fun) with a younger man.

I used to feel that I just can no longer compete with a young hard body; my younger man certainly seems not concerned at all over my stretch marks, operation scars, saggy boobs and plumper belly; the skill, stability, and rational mind frame seem to win over asthetically pleasing every time.
 eastbelle
Msg: 156
Posted: 11/27/2010 9:15:47 AM
Some possible reasons why some younger men date older women.

1. Let's face it. Some are just looking for sex or a mommy figure.
2. Some feel that women around their age are too immature.
3. Some will go after any reasonably attractive woman. Regardless of her age.
 RobertKoi
Msg: 157
Posted: 11/27/2010 9:27:50 AM
It's not SOME who are just looking for sex. That's THE reason when a kid contacts a cougar who responds positively.
 StevieCashmere
Msg: 158
view profile
History
Posted: 11/27/2010 2:15:31 PM
they tend not don't use age as a criteria~

~Stevie
Show ALL Forums  > Over 30  >