Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Big Rich123
Msg: 42
view profile
History
Labia reduction surgery??Page 2 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
Sometimes the good Lord gives to much and to little to others. I have been fortunate to sample both worlds . The large labia were very nice to nipple on, but as far as looks i like the meatless. My old gf had the no labia look, and i asked her where her labia was. Well, she told me to get hustler magazine and check out all the other girls. I told her she had a freak putty, and she proceeded to crack me upside the head. I was only joking, she wasn't, watch out what you say about the nice little putty.

funksoulbrutha
Msg: 45
view profile
History
Labia reduction surgery??
Posted: 3/4/2009 5:28:03 AM
Some are big, some are small. I've seen a million labias and I've rocked them all!

(Sorry, I thought I was in the labia poetry forum)
 Ear to hear
Msg: 46
Posted: 3/4/2009 5:54:08 AM
Nope....dont change a thing...Ill bet when its time to be a woman in bed your as good as anyone else......its your choice.....your body!
 Romany.
Msg: 48
Posted: 3/4/2009 9:07:32 AM
Definitely, yeah.

So, now, I don't just have to worry about clothes, hair, make-up, smell, but also if my labia is within acceptable standards.

Come off it! This is absolutely ridiculous!
 Gangster Kitten
Msg: 49
Posted: 3/4/2009 10:31:24 AM

Then you're doing it wrong. Hehehe..

I was always under the assumption that it was the 'meat' underneath the labia that is the realy important part.

O_o'
 SylvanSwan
Msg: 50
Posted: 3/4/2009 10:31:43 AM
Yes it is ridiculous ...

but also if my labia is within acceptable standards.

And what is an acceptable standard? I guess it depends on who you ask. Or if gets in the way of your dance or swim wear...
 moneyforyou
Msg: 51
Posted: 3/4/2009 10:39:03 AM
^^

not good if you're a woman who ever goes 'commando' with zip-fly pants.

and your lips ever get caught in the zipper..

Owwwwwwww! :(
 RNretiredfirefighter
Msg: 52
Posted: 3/30/2009 4:55:50 PM
:modhammer: how can I delete my postings?
 ted61
Msg: 53
Posted: 3/31/2009 6:42:27 AM
We have a double standard here. There is a topic on POF about uncircumcized penises and a lot of women posted how gross they look. When men say how gross some vulvas look, the women scream thats not fair! Then some women posted how bad an uncircumcized penis smelled. There probably are guys who don't clean properly but, in general, ladies, get a clue! Those drugstore shelves full of feminine deoderants, anti fungual, infection stopping products are there for a reason.
 valerie295
Msg: 56
Posted: 9/2/2009 1:30:54 PM
From what I know, most women who have surgery on their labia don't only do it for aesthetic reasons, but also for reasons of comfort. Some women have such large labia that it because really uncomfortable for them. If I had this problem, I can imagine that I would definitely consider (and probably have) the surgery, but luckily I don't.
 Ependa
Msg: 57
Posted: 9/2/2009 1:54:24 PM
I can't imagine risking sexual pleasure (there has to be some risk involved..there's always a risk with surgery) for something like this. I don't know, I guess I'm just happy with me. If I wasn't? I don't think I'd risk the surgery. I like sex wayy too much to let anything so superficial possibly affect it. JMO. ANd I do think some of this is ridiculous. I do the laser route and all that..but yeah, that is for me really. No ,really =)
I think generally speaking, if there is a procedure you want to do and it's for happy, healthy reasons (ie. you) and not because you're obsessing...then more power to you. The only reason I think doing procedures for someone else or because to fix 'inadequacies' in your own eyes is unhealthy..is that it nevr stops. The more you obsess, the more you obsess. jmo..again.
Oh, and I ever did suffer loss of sensation anywhere..I would absolutely research and consider surgery. I like my senstive parts ;0
 damassteel
Msg: 58
view profile
History
Posted: 9/2/2009 6:29:18 PM
Oh yes...double standard. Women at least get the option of deciding whether or not they want that procedure done, while boy children just get chopped for some lame reason like" He should look like his father" before they can walk or even speak. I can't even imagine the outcry if they did labiaplasty on girl babies for reasons that amount to,"just because".
 TantraD
Msg: 59
Posted: 9/2/2009 6:47:33 PM
"wiz fins???" ahahhahahah

anyway..If a woman is so uncomfortable with her size and we have no idea of that cause we have not seen it( I mean I saw saucer size lips after a huge weight loss) then I can see HER reason for maybe checking out a reduction..for her mental health and esteem.

However if its to go with a new LOOK like..last year it was stuffed sofas and this year its close up to the bode lips..fuk that..

It is the same with how men worry about size...it is nto neccessary for most..anyone who gets really so into a preference such as "my man HAS to have 8'" or "my woman needs dangler lips and ****can't function without that"***... then they are dating or with a dic or lips NOT A PERSON..
however WE ALL HAVE PREFERNCES and a right to those///
I know I really enjoy a penis that I can put a sparkler in and light it..

I also saw a webite of a DR who is injecting your G-spot to make it bigger..

wtf next??..a little covering to make a guys prostate bigger?? or maybe an extra fake ball?...ya 3 of them....

what we have is usually fine and dandy.for us and eventually for someone else to share

got to go polish my wiz fins...

T
 kittencat2903
Msg: 60
Posted: 9/2/2009 6:49:05 PM

Annabelle, you might want to post this in "health and fitness"...lol...In the sex forum you are just gonna get alot of jokes about "Beef curtains", "pork danglies", "bulldog lips" and "bacon strips"...Mainly from...Uhhhh...Me...lmao...Just kidding

For the love of Gawd BATMAN......look at the LIPS on that split faced hairshark.

I would have to say that if the pu$$y was THAT sloppy, It might be best to go ahead and get a hem in the meat curtains...I think I'm gonna have nightmares of big ol' sloppy lips coming after me.

Still single, eh?
 Turn A Page
Msg: 61
Posted: 9/2/2009 7:22:34 PM

I also saw a webite of a DR who is injecting your G-spot to make it bigger..

:OMG......I just HAD to go look that up. It's called G-Spot Amplification. Here's the particulars.

The G Shot®
The G-Shot® is painless and the procedure is performed in your doctor's office under local anesthesia. A specially designed speculum is used to assist to deliver a specified amount of collagen directly into the G-Spot. The actual injection usually takes less than 8 seconds and the total time in the examination room is usually less than 10-15 minutes. The G-Shot® creates a G-Spot about the size of a "quarter" in diameter with an internal projection of about 3-5 mm. The G-Shot last about 4 months (results may vary) and requires repeat injection every three months to maintain the effect.

If it's a painless proceedure why is it performed under local anesthesia????? LOL

Doyle
 damassteel
Msg: 62
view profile
History
Posted: 9/2/2009 9:58:21 PM
^^^That's just crazy!! Why??
 bruto
Msg: 63
Posted: 9/3/2009 6:59:08 AM
the big ones are fun to bite. just sink the teeth into and clamp down. wear earplugs though, for she will be hitting the high notes that could shatter the windows.
 Nice2eatU
Msg: 64
Posted: 9/3/2009 7:33:04 AM
I love juicy lips(outer labia) but prefer the inner labia to be proportionate.I like my meat INSIDE the taco, not out.
 prettybird74
Msg: 65
Posted: 9/9/2009 2:33:20 PM
I used to want that but in my experience the men don't want that. the ones who are about aesthetics that much cannot fully enjoy the feeling of the experience and quite possible should be gay.
 PittsburghVixen
Msg: 66
Posted: 9/9/2009 8:29:48 PM
Oh good Lord, something else to make women feel inadequate about their looks...

Next there will be semi-tasteful TV commercials about the procedure, and support groups for us "mud flappers". Geesh. Let's just be who we are, OK?!
 srching4mynormal
Msg: 68
Posted: 3/17/2012 10:03:42 AM
Boob Jobs,Nose Jobs,Botox,Face lifts,Cheek Implants,you name it....it can be ALTERED to fit who's standards?

I have to agree with you closer2U, I think what makes us unique makes us beautiful. Its easy for me to say because I don't have overly large labia but if I did I would not do this even if it were free. Real men aren't concerned with boob jobs, nose jobs etc...the only jobs they are concerned with are blow jobs!!! That is a quality your born with!!!
 ControlledFolly
Msg: 69
view profile
History
Posted: 3/17/2012 10:43:45 AM
I have seen all shapes and sizes and never once did i compare one to the other, or have a preference. In fact it never even occured to me until now reading this.

One thing i do know, the more honey i can squeeze into all the folds and crevices the longer it is before i have to move onto the whipped cream.

Ladies it really doesnt matter, unlike penis size that most girls admit does matter, it makes not difference to the sex act itself. There is nothing to be insecure about here. I love the fact that every vagina is so different. Would be shame to have uniformity in this.
 Kentish-Man
Msg: 70
view profile
History
Posted: 3/17/2012 12:43:10 PM
I'd only want my girl to do this if they transplanted the removed tissue onto her ear lobes. Just for teh lulz.
 bilby886
Msg: 71
view profile
History
Posted: 3/22/2012 5:54:39 AM
you don't need to get your labia modified for me no matter what size they are.

But I was wondering if women could tolerate the long dangling scrotums that most probably be prevalent amongst our elderly POF males?

Is there scrotum reduction surgery so 50-60 something males can look like a trigger happy 21 year old destroyer of feminine adits?
 want to travel
Msg: 73
view profile
History
Posted: 3/23/2012 1:24:11 PM
I would not want it done,natural for me...
I thought I have heard everything
why would anybody want that done to herself
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >